homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » 8th Day: T&T? (Page 2)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Source: (consider it) Thread: 8th Day: T&T?
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Firenze:
We could just call it 'Bonkers!'

What of those who don't.....

Maybe Bonkers and Wankers. Which covers 99% of the shipmates anyway.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment
Lord may all my hard times be healing times
take out this broken heart and renew my mind.

Posts: 18859 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Oscar the Grouch

Adopted Cascadian
# 1916

- Posted      Profile for Oscar the Grouch     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Perhaps one of the first threads for this board might be a "lost in translation" one, whereby we can explain to one another our different euphemisms to avoid unnecessary (but often amusing) confusion.

Mrs Grouch edits books. Not so long ago, she had to edit a book written by a couple of Canadians. In it, there were a number of references to the practice of Canadians going to their holiday cottages at weekends. They referred to this, repeatedly, as "cottaging". [Eek!]

(If you don't know the UK usage for the term "cottaging", check out Wikipedia )

--------------------
Faradiu, dundeibáwa weyu lárigi weyu

Posts: 3871 | From: Gamma Quadrant, just to the left of Galifrey | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
Adam.

Like as the
# 4991

- Posted      Profile for Adam.   Author's homepage   Email Adam.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It's interesting both that slang here is so variable, and that any metonymic naming is taken as so strong an act of norm-claiming as to be offensive as to those who reject that norm (or any).

How about "The Birds and the Bees"?

--------------------
Ave Crux, Spes Unica!
Preaching blog

Posts: 8164 | From: Notre Dame, IN | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Oscar the Grouch:
In it, there were a number of references to the practice of Canadians going to their holiday cottages at weekends. They referred to this, repeatedly, as "cottaging". [Eek!]

That's crazy! We're members of a "cottaging association" if that helps. There's a phone list, we have barbeques, golf tournaments, cabarets, and fireworks (the latter for the Aug long weekend, just past). None of this will be the same again! [Biased]

--------------------
Out of this nettle, danger, we pluck this flower, safety.
\_(ツ)_/

Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Killing me]

I'll never see you in quite the same way again ....

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Oscar the Grouch

Adopted Cascadian
# 1916

- Posted      Profile for Oscar the Grouch     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by no prophet:
quote:
Originally posted by Oscar the Grouch:
In it, there were a number of references to the practice of Canadians going to their holiday cottages at weekends. They referred to this, repeatedly, as "cottaging". [Eek!]

That's crazy! We're members of a "cottaging association" if that helps. There's a phone list, we have barbeques, golf tournaments, cabarets, and fireworks (the latter for the Aug long weekend, just past). None of this will be the same again! [Biased]
Well, just be careful about how you discuss all this with any one from the UK - or they may get entirely the wrong idea about you!

--------------------
Faradiu, dundeibáwa weyu lárigi weyu

Posts: 3871 | From: Gamma Quadrant, just to the left of Galifrey | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
On a similar note, I seem to recall the teabaggers becoming the tea party with a certain speed.

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by no prophet:
Bonkers just means 'crazy' to my Canadian ear.

That's still its primary meaning in the UK. 'Bonking' OTOH is understood slang for sex. (I have a friend who, in lieu of a wedding anniversary, would refer to a 'bonkaversary').

So I was going for the Mildly Mad Sex angle.

Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Doublethink:
On a similar note, I seem to recall the teabaggers becoming the tea party with a certain speed.

Actually, they started off as the Tea Party, in reference to the Boston Tea Party. The term teabagger was applied to them about 15 minutes later by those of us who don't like them, but it was in fact not their original moniker.
Posts: 24453 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

OIC - reality slightly disappoints yet again.

--------------------

ecumaniac

Ship's whipping girl
# 376

- Posted      Profile for ecumaniac   Author's homepage   Email ecumaniac   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Robert Armin:
"The Second Coming"

[Killing me]

--------------------
it's a secret club for people with a knitting addiction, hiding under the cloak of BDSM - Catrine

Posts: 2901 | From: Cambridge | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
ChastMastr
Shipmate
# 716

- Posted      Profile for ChastMastr   Author's homepage   Email ChastMastr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Anyone still interested in this?

--------------------
My essays on comics continuity: http://chastmastr.tumblr.com/tagged/continuity

Posts: 14068 | From: Clearwater, Florida | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A bit. A naughty bit.

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

- Posted      Profile for Brenda Clough   Author's homepage   Email Brenda Clough   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh, let's!

--------------------
Science fiction and fantasy writer with a Patreon page

Posts: 6378 | From: Washington DC | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

Are you volunteering to host ?

--------------------

Justinian
Shipmate
# 5357

- Posted      Profile for Justinian   Email Justinian   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sounds like an interesting idea. Not necessarily a good one. But an interesting one so I'll support it. And take half a step forward to volunteer to host (i.e. if anyone else wants to, be my guest).

--------------------
My real name consists of just four letters, but in billions of combinations.

Eudaimonaic Laughter - my blog.

Posts: 3926 | From: The Sea Coast of Bohemia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
David
Complete Bastard
# 3

- Posted      Profile for David     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Can I just say, in my defence, "Let's Talk Tits and Testicles" was a JOKE NAME for the board, and I still have no idea why Simon went for it. Maybe he could explain.

I would be more than happy - ecstatic even - if, were it to be resurrected, the name gets changed.

Also, unless I'm much mistaken, the first T&T incarnation was on the original Neoworks boards, where people could be anonymous under "Cap'n Morgan's Rules". But I'm probably much mistaken, I usually am.

Posts: 3815 | From: Redneck Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It seems to me that this thread is turning into a reincarnation of the theme already.

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Posts: 17944 | From: 528491 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

- Posted      Profile for Moo   Email Moo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by David:
Also, unless I'm much mistaken, the first T&T incarnation was on the original Neoworks boards, where people could be anonymous under "Cap'n Morgan's Rules". But I'm probably much mistaken, I usually am.

I remember a few threads on the Neoworks boards that followed Cap'n Morgan's Rules. (No one posted using their real name or their ship name.) These threads were not separate from the others; they were mixed in.

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------
See you later, alligator.

Posts: 20365 | From: Alleghany Mountains of Virginia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

You are very much mistaken. Both incarnations of T&T were after the move to UBB

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
ChastMastr
Shipmate
# 716

- Posted      Profile for ChastMastr   Author's homepage   Email ChastMastr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I certainly posted using mine.

--------------------

RuthW

# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Can I just say, in my defence, "Let's Talk Tits and Testicles" was a JOKE NAME for the board, and I still have no idea why Simon went for it. Maybe he could explain.

I would be more than happy - ecstatic even - if, were it to be resurrected, the name gets changed.

I will lobby hard for a different name if there is a formal proposal for the Eighth Day board.
guinness girl

Ship's Barmaid
# 4391

- Posted      Profile for guinness girl   Email guinness girl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'd love to see it return - it was T&T that introduced me to the Ship when I was a green and relatively innocent 20 year old student. At the time, I was asking all kinds of questions about this sort of thing and was utterly delighted to find Christians talking about it openly. It was highly educational and entertaining and i'd be interested to discuss the same sorts of things 12 years later, with the inevitable shifts in opinions those years have wrought.

--------------------
supplying people with laughs at my expense since 1982!

Posts: 463 | From: Leeds, England | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I've sometimes wondered if one reason for its name was because it could be easily abbreviated to TNT and they were hoping it would go with a bang.

(It's actually quite difficult to post to this thread without getting at least one innuendo in there.)

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

I think we should just call it Debauchery.

--------------------

ChastMastr
Shipmate
# 716

I'm still interested, just afraid of hosting.

--------------------

Teufelchen
Shipmate
# 10158

- Posted      Profile for Teufelchen   Email Teufelchen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I hope no-one minds if I bump this thread by cautiously expressing interest. I missed both the previous incarnations of T&T, and it sounds like a potentially, er, fruitful area. At least in limited quantity.

t

--------------------
Little devil

Posts: 3894 | From: London area | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Porridge
Shipmate
# 15405

- Posted      Profile for Porridge   Email Porridge   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh, for pity's sake. Just change the initials: instead of T & T (& Ruth is right to object), go for the primaries: Cocks & Cunts, or Pricks & Pussies.

Though the "Friction" one is great, too.

--------------------
Spiggott: Everything I've ever told you is a lie, including that.
Moon: Including what?
Spiggott: That everything I've ever told you is a lie.
Moon: That's not true!

Posts: 3925 | From: Upper right corner | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RuthW:
]I will lobby hard for a different name if there is a formal proposal for the Eighth Day board.

Perhaps you should start by lobbying gently, building tempo slowly, establish a rhythm, speeding the pace and finally a crashing, erm, conclusion. Some of us prefer that kind of, um, lobbying.

damn, now I need a piece of chocolate or something

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
RuthW

# 13

quote:
Originally posted by Porridge:
Oh, for pity's sake. Just change the initials: instead of T & T (& Ruth is right to object), go for the primaries: Cocks & Cunts, or Pricks & Pussies.

It needs to be safe for work. The original name, "Let's Talk Tits and Testicles," was shortened to T&T because having the original title appear in big letters was problematic for people looking at the Ship's boards at work, in public libraries and the like.
Gill H

Shipmate
# 68

- Posted      Profile for Gill H     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I remember when Ecclesiantics was being suggested (being a merger of two existing boards, one a high church hangout and the other an alt-worship one) I suggested 'Let's talk Tat 'n' Tealights' but fortunately that one didn't get through.

--------------------
*sigh* We can’t all be Alan Cresswell.

- Lyda Rose

Posts: 9313 | From: London | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Karl: Liberal Backslider
Shipmate
# 76

- Posted      Profile for Karl: Liberal Backslider   Author's homepage   Email Karl: Liberal Backslider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
There were definitely T&T type discussions under Cap'n Morgan's Rules before UBB, although T&T itself came later.

I'd lobby for some kind of anonymity being possible, or at least separation from one's regular board name. There are aspects of this topic that one might want to discuss without being Out. I remember the Cap'n Morgan's threads being better than the later T&T (nostalgia ain't what it used to be and all that notwithstanding) and that may have been the reason. You're not going to want to spend the rest of your ship life known as the person who asked whether anyone else found particular comfort in being tickled with wet string.

--------------------
Might as well ask the bloody cat.

Posts: 17938 | From: Chesterfield | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It's probably too late for that. Years later, I still have indelible memories of some of the revelations.

It would attract quite a lot of people reading and considerably fewer posting. I also think the demographic has changed in the intervening years and doubt there would be that many posting to it now.

Doc Tor
Deepest Red
# 9748

- Posted      Profile for Doc Tor     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RuthW:
quote:
Originally posted by Porridge:

It needs to be safe for work. The original name, "Let's Talk Tits and Testicles," was shortened to T&T because having the original title appear in big letters was problematic for people looking at the Ship's boards at work, in public libraries and the like.
The obvious initialising is O&O, for Orchids and Ovaries. (Orchis is greek for testicle. But you knew that, right?)

Besides, O&O looks like my teenage daughter's expression when she listens to I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue.

--------------------
Forward the New Republic

Posts: 9131 | From: Ultima Thule | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karl: Liberal Backslider:
I'd lobby for some kind of anonymity being possible, or at least separation from one's regular board name.

The only way I can think of for that to happen is if we gave everyone who wanted to post to it a second login identity. And, frankly, that ain't gonna happen.

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Capn Morgans Rule worked on Neoworks because it was very easy to change the displayed name associated with each post. With UBB it would need an additional registration just for posting on that board for the one or two posts that required that separate identity. That would put work for the admins to approve those sockpuppets - we would need to know those ids, and in this instance close them down after the end of any 8D experiment.

I recall (my memory may be faulty) that on previous runs of T&T there had been discussions of allowing the hosts to make anonymous posts on behalf of others (eg: PM the host with what you'd want to share and they post that as a quote from "Mr X"). I can't remember whether or not we actually decided to do that, I'm fairly certain that it never happened and in the end people either shared what they wanted under their own screenname, or decided it wasn't worth sharing.

--------------------
Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it.

Posts: 32413 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ariel:
I also think the demographic has changed in the intervening years and doubt there would be that many posting to it now.

Yes, I think I'm into the Ballymena answer to 'what do you do about sex?' - 'We huv wur tea'.
Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I read that as "Ballamory" at first. That would make quite a story, and get a few letters written!

--------------------
Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it.

Posts: 32413 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Teufelchen
Shipmate
# 10158

- Posted      Profile for Teufelchen   Email Teufelchen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alan Cresswell:
I read that as "Ballamory" at first. That would make quite a story, and get a few letters written!

[Killing me]

My newish role as a parent makes me much more susceptible to this sort of thing.

t

--------------------
Little devil

Posts: 3894 | From: London area | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jemima the 9th
Shipmate
# 15106

- Posted      Profile for Jemima the 9th     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
When Children A&B were tiny, and Balamory was on the telly all the bleedin' time, some mummy friends and I had great fun imagining what all the characters got up to.

Sleep deprivation does weird things to you.

Posts: 801 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
Gill H

Shipmate
# 68

- Posted      Profile for Gill H     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I know one of the cast. I could tell you some stories...

--------------------
*sigh* We can’t all be Alan Cresswell.

- Lyda Rose

Posts: 9313 | From: London | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gill H:
I know one of the cast. I could tell you some stories...

I'm sure you could, but please do so in Heaven and we'll keep this thread for discussion about the 8th Day board.

Ta muchly

Spike
Styx host

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Shipmate
# 76

- Posted      Profile for Karl: Liberal Backslider   Author's homepage   Email Karl: Liberal Backslider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alan Cresswell:
Capn Morgans Rule worked on Neoworks because it was very easy to change the displayed name associated with each post. With UBB it would need an additional registration just for posting on that board for the one or two posts that required that separate identity. That would put work for the admins to approve those sockpuppets - we would need to know those ids, and in this instance close them down after the end of any 8D experiment.

I recall (my memory may be faulty) that on previous runs of T&T there had been discussions of allowing the hosts to make anonymous posts on behalf of others (eg: PM the host with what you'd want to share and they post that as a quote from "Mr X"). I can't remember whether or not we actually decided to do that, I'm fairly certain that it never happened and in the end people either shared what they wanted under their own screenname, or decided it wasn't worth sharing.

Or belonged elsewhere...

It might well be a bit of a damp squib because of this however.

--------------------

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Pardon my ignorance, but what is Capn Morgan's Rule? On t'interweb I only get links to Captain Morgan's Rum.

I could make a guess but I'm sure I'd get it slightly wrong.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Shipmate
# 76

In ye olde dayes before UBB, it was possible to change ones display name when posting.

This was mostly considered naughty and resulted in a trip to the Head's Office with newspaper stuffed down the trousers, but was allowed on threads that were declared to be under "Cap'n Morgan's Rules".

--------------------

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks Karl.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
duchess

Ship's Blue Blooded Lady
# 2764

- Posted      Profile for duchess   Email duchess   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
T&T shocked me greatly when it came out years ago. I was shocked by the name, my Christian sensibilities just couldn't stand it. I had my rounds with the late, great Erin in some posts and I like to think I am a better person for it.

I rather am found of the old name for that reason. But we should move on into the present. I can see that I am stuck in the past.

This captures my feelings about T&T:

Inside everyone hides one desire
Out side no one would know
Danger close to the edge of the knife
Safer not to let go

And while
We miss chances
You can almost hear
Time slipping away

Go West - We Close Our Eyes Lyrics

[edited shady spelling]

[ 24. January 2015, 17:54: Message edited by: duchess ]

--------------------
♬♭ We're setting sail to the place on the map from which nobody has ever returned ♫♪♮
Ship of Fools-World Party

Posts: 11197 | From: Do you know the way? | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

What would be the reasons for reviving this board?
Horseman Bree
Shipmate
# 5290

- Posted      Profile for Horseman Bree   Email Horseman Bree   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Perhaps some people enjoy talking about sex?

--------------------
It's Not That Simple

Posts: 5372 | From: more herring choker than bluenose | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

Precisely. YMMV, but personally I don't think it's either appropriate or wise to discuss your sex life on the internet.

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016