homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Back to the garden (Page 4)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Back to the garden
Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

- Posted      Profile for Penny S     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I've finally got myself into the garden, though I still haven't managed to move the ivy trunk that is interfering with the must-do nothing-to-do-with-growing-things job.

This is to put flagstones vertically alongside the neighbour's fence to black access to the rats, then to lay the supposed-to-have-been-buried-on-installation Virgin conduit down in said rats' excavated route, and cover with gravel and bricks. I've sawed through the trunk, and cut through the stems above, but I can't pull it away from the fence. It needs something like a blacksmiths' long armed pliers.

I have also planted out the pea plants, removed goosegrass from a flower bed, weeded a vegetable patch, cut down adventitious brambles, fixed back the brambles I want, removed curled leaves from the peach, fed it and sprayed with Bordeaux mixture, pruned a plum branch, pruned a fuschia and a hydrangea and watered things.

Lots more to do, though.

[ 26. May 2016, 17:10: Message edited by: Penny S ]

Celtic Knotweed
Shipmate
# 13008

- Posted      Profile for Celtic Knotweed   Email Celtic Knotweed   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny S:
And CK, you'll be lucky to find the candied stuff.

I think the last time I saw it was at the roving apothecary. She doesn't have it listed now,so may be having supply problems. Quick hunt online gives one UK supplier here.

Oh well, may have to make do with the candied peel instead.

--------------------
My little sister is riding 100k round London at night to raise money for cancer research donations here if you feel so inclined.

Posts: 664 | From: between keyboard and chair | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged
Daffodil
Apprentice
# 13164

- Posted      Profile for Daffodil   Author's homepage   Email Daffodil   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
A word to the wise. Trying to fit a tap to a 220l barrel is a PITA - I had to climb in and, as a result, my shoulders are quite hideously scratched and painful. Not funny.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFkXmhnT5Jo

We have had the joy of a brand new garden to plan, and agreeing what to plant. One year later and we have garden paths, a pond and a raised flower bed. The garden is modest so I have restricted the veg to 3 tomato plants and 4 strawberries for this year. I did buy a courgette plant that succumbed to the cold. I was considerably less upset when I realised that I had actually purchased a cucumber ( if all else fails read the label).

Slugs have been a major issue, but fortunately a braver member of the household has volunteered to be the sluggard and dispose of the beasts, mainly into beer traps - we purchased 4 and improvised additional traps as 4 was nowhere near sufficient, even for our modest plot.

Chamois
Shipmate
# 16204

- Posted      Profile for Chamois   Email Chamois   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
All the rain we're having has made my clay soil nice and soft. Yesterday I had another good go at pulling up the roots of dandelions and creeping buttercup.

My courgette seedlings have sprouted but are sitting shivering in the cold north wind. I feel l should be fitting the poor things with scarves and wooly hats.

--------------------
The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases

Posts: 978 | From: Hill of roses | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

- Posted      Profile for Brenda Clough   Author's homepage   Email Brenda Clough   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I planted sunflower seeds early, in pots. All but one died (slugs or chipmunks). But the farm market guy assured me that June is not too late. So I got more seeds and this time will plant them in the ground. We'll do it the Darwinian way -- plant a whole lot and hope that a few survive. I have to go out of town in a couple weeks and will come back to see what has happened.

--------------------
Science fiction and fantasy writer with a Patreon page

Posts: 6378 | From: Washington DC | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
Og, King of Bashan

Ship's giant Amorite
# 9562

- Posted      Profile for Og, King of Bashan     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Good luck with the sunflowers. The Queen of Bashan doesn't like them, but at some point before our daughter is older, I want to plant monster sunflowers so that she will remember the time we grew flowers that were five times her height.

This evening, I planted some mint in a spot that was otherwise a prime location for the tree of heaven. Any wagers on what wins? (This could turn into an interesting gardener's bloodsport: two invasive plants enter, only one leaves!)

--------------------
"I like to eat crawfish and drink beer. That's despair?" ― Walker Percy

Posts: 3259 | From: Denver, Colorado, USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Chamois
Shipmate
# 16204

- Posted      Profile for Chamois   Email Chamois   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My money's on the mint.
Drifting Star

Drifting against the wind
# 12799

- Posted      Profile for Drifting Star   Email Drifting Star   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
They might form an unholy alliance... [Eek!]

--------------------
The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Heraclitus

Posts: 3126 | From: A thin place. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

- Posted      Profile for Moo   Email Moo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
If you do decide to grow sunflowers, this is a very nice variety.

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------
See you later, alligator.

Posts: 20365 | From: Alleghany Mountains of Virginia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Daffodil
Apprentice
# 13164

- Posted      Profile for Daffodil   Author's homepage   Email Daffodil   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Og King of Bashan
quote:
only one leaves!
Intentional or unintentional pun? [Killing me] [Razz]
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

- Posted      Profile for jacobsen   Email jacobsen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Drifting Star:
They might form an unholy alliance... [Eek!]

Like this perhaps?

--------------------
But God, holding a candle, looks for all who wander, all who search. - Shifra Alon
Beauty fades, dumb is forever-Judge Judy
The man who made time, made plenty.

Posts: 8040 | From: Æbleskiver country | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
Drifting Star

# 12799

- Posted      Profile for Drifting Star   Email Drifting Star   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Definitely! Strangely enough, I've had that song as an earworm for the past 10 days... [Ultra confused]

--------------------

Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

- Posted      Profile for Brenda Clough   Author's homepage   Email Brenda Clough   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I planted a good two dozen seeds. If I get one sunflower out of it I will count it a triumph. The slugs and voles are severe.

--------------------

L'organist
Shipmate
# 17338

- Posted      Profile for L'organist   Author's homepage   Email L'organist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Don't know if it counts as gardening, but I'm half-way through re-painting the fence and shed in a tasteful design of mainly very pale blue with black accents. We got into the habit of having something striking when the children were small so I'm left with having to do a neat and tidy job. End result is pleasing on the eye but leaves me moving with all the grace of a crabbed nonagenarian.

--------------------
Rara temporum felicitate ubi sentire quae velis et quae sentias dicere licet

Posts: 4950 | From: somewhere in England... | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
daisydaisy
Shipmate
# 12167

- Posted      Profile for daisydaisy   Email daisydaisy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
In anticipation of harvesting raspberries, gooseberries, pears etc I am wondering about bottling (or "canning") rather than freezing. As the largest pan I have only holds maybe 2 kilner jars I am wondering about using the oven instead, but don't know if I can use the clip-top kilner jars in the oven and have instead to find and use the screw-top type.

Any suggestions? (I am aware of the need to regulate temperature & sugar to avoid the risk of botulism)

Posts: 3184 | From: southern uk | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
There's also tipping them into a bottle and adding sugar and supermarket gin or vodka.

I did that last year and it is definitely going to happen again this year if the traumatised raspberry canes produce anything.

Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

Fruit vinegars are very nice -- you can drink them, or use them in dressings.

--------------------

daisydaisy
Shipmate
# 12167

- Posted      Profile for daisydaisy   Email daisydaisy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I agree with both of you - gin/vodka and vinegars are great and are a regular. I'd like to be able to use the actual fruit on cereal, in pies etc, just as I do from the freezer.
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

- Posted      Profile for jacobsen   Email jacobsen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Firenze:
There's also tipping them into a bottle and adding sugar and supermarket gin or vodka.

I did that last year and it is definitely going to happen again this year if the traumatised raspberry canes produce anything.

Germans and Danes have a word for this. Or two words, if you want to be pedantic.

--------------------
But God, holding a candle, looks for all who wander, all who search. - Shifra Alon

Chamois
Shipmate
# 16204

Originally posted by daisy daisy:

quote:
In anticipation of harvesting raspberries, gooseberries, pears etc I am wondering about bottling (or "canning") rather than freezing. As the largest pan I have only holds maybe 2 kilner jars I am wondering about using the oven instead, but don't know if I can use the clip-top kilner jars in the oven and have instead to find and use the screw-top type.

No problem, I bottle fruit from my garden every summer and I always use the oven and clip-top jars (I use Le Parfait brand but I'm sure Kilner would be the same). My method is as follows:

1. First stew the fruit lightly in a saucepan with a lid over a low heat, without adding any water. Even hard fruit like underripe gooseberries produces plenty of juice. This step is optional - you can bottle raw fruit but I no longer do this because it's much more time-consuming filling the jars and you can't get as much fruit into a jar. If you stew first you can also sieve, which can be helpful when bottling fruit with lots of pips.

2. Rinse the jars with cold water and fit the sealing rings on the lids.

3. Pour the lightly stewed fruit into the jar, up to the maximum level marked on the jars. If filling with raw fruit pack as much fruit in as you can and fill with water or sugar solution up to the maximum level mark.

4. Stand the filled jars on a sheet of newspaper on a baking tray in case of spillage.

5. Put tray with jars into oven at 140C and leave until puree has simmered gently for 5 minutes. I find this takes about 25 mins when I bottle hot puree straight from the pan. When bottling cold puree it can take up to 50 mins depending on the size of the jars you are using. For raw fruit you need to let it simmer for 10-15 mins to sterilise it.

6. Take tray out of oven, wipe off any spillage around the rim and immediately close the clips. Leave to cool.

By coincidence I started thinning out the gooseberries this morning and bottled 2 jars of puree using this method. It works fine.

--------------------

Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

- Posted      Profile for Penny S     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
This is not really gardening, but does fit in with the preserving part of this thread. I bought a pack of apple pieces in a completely sealed zippy bag from Waitrose to try out, put it in the fridge and forgot it. Turning out the fridge to feed the very expensive compost bin (there's the garden) I found the bag and opened it.

It did not have that pre-composted smell that can arise from the odd apple that has not been eaten on time. It smelled like stewed apple with a slight addition of alcohol, and quite pleasant. There was no trace of moulds. I am currently heating it and have squashed it down in the saucepan to make sure it is all heated through. It smells perfectly OK.

Do you think it could be safe? I'm currently thinking of eating a small amount to see what the result is, and then, if OK, bagging it in a new zippy bag and freezing it.

Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Slow fermentation would be my guess.

Like the old lady of Ryde, it may make cider inside yer inside.

Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

Doesn't taste particularly nice - needs sugar and, I think, cinnamon. I've eaten one segment and await the cider. It didn't have much of a fermented taste, despite the trace of scent.
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, we seem to have strayed from the garden into the kitchen. Perhaps we may meander back again.

I have a small cherry tomato plant on my desk at work. They never seem to do brilliantly indoors. The last time I had one, I got one tomato off it. Has anyone any experience with growing veg indoors?

(Yes, I do know tomatoes are technically fruit.)

Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

They really need to be outdoors. I have only heard of fruit/veg being successfully grown indoors when it's a greenhouse/conservatory setup.

--------------------

Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

Does it get sun? Does it flower but not set fruit? Is there any way it can get pollinated? Do you use tomato fertiliser?
North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

- Posted      Profile for North East Quine   Email North East Quine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I have grown chillis and peppers as pot plants indoors. We currently have a kumquat, which has cropped twice, but is growing faster than we anticipated. It's on a windowsill at the moment, but is outgrowing it.

I've grown small pots of herbs on my kitchen windowsill.

This year I have three tomato plants in my porch. No sign of any flowers yet.

Posts: 6414 | From: North East Scotland | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
quetzalcoatl
Shipmate
# 16740

- Posted      Profile for quetzalcoatl   Email quetzalcoatl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
We grow a few tomato plants on a sunny windowsill. They grow quite a few flowers and then about 4-5 tomatoes on each plant. We just do it for fun, as it is nice to have breakfast watching tomatoes ripen.

But the key to it is enriched compost, (Miracle Gro), which sets them off like a rocket, they are about 3 foot high.

So nothing like outdoor ones, but still fun to do.

--------------------
I can't talk to you today; I talked to two people yesterday.

Posts: 9878 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged
daisydaisy
Shipmate
# 12167

quote:
Originally posted by Chamois:
No problem, I bottle fruit from my garden every summer and I always use the oven and clip-top jars (I use Le Parfait brand but I'm sure Kilner would be the same).

Thank you so much for providing such detail! I shall be bottling this summer!
Scots lass
Shipmate
# 2699

- Posted      Profile for Scots lass   Email Scots lass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm learning to garden (slowly) as our house has a reasonable sized garden. I've managed to weed some of the beds, husband cuts the grass and I've planted some herbs in pots. But we appear to have a snail invasion. I put down slug pellets by my herbs (I want them to live!) but is there any other good way of preventing them?
Posts: 863 | From: the diaspora | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

Be careful if you have pets -- slug pellets look a lot like cat or dog kibble. People have spoken of using dishes of beer to bait slugs into drowning, but IMO this is a waste of good beer. If you are not squeamish, handpick them.

--------------------

Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I don't mind picking up spiders or even small weta but slugs are ooky. Drown then in cheap beer. Maybe they will die happy.

Huia

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

- Posted      Profile for Moo   Email Moo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
IIRC a while back there was talk of using copper to deter slugs. I don't recall any details.

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------
See you later, alligator.

Posts: 20365 | From: Alleghany Mountains of Virginia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

This is what I had in mind. It seems to work up to a point, but I still use the pellets.

--------------------

Jack the Lass

Ship's airhead
# 3415

- Posted      Profile for Jack the Lass   Author's homepage   Email Jack the Lass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
We've found that copper tape generally works well on pots, but that some slugs are particularly big and determined - we caught one long one a few years ago in the act of shimmying over the tape (so its rear end was below the tape while its head end was above it and heading for the top of the pot and the treasure therein, and its middle was perched out in thin air). We've chosen not to use slug pellets, as although they're effective when ingested by the slugs, they're very bad news when said slugs are then ingested by birds. The price we pay for our conscience though is less veg and salad because the buggers take advantage of our good nature.

At our place (which has a postage stamp-sized garden at the front and a communal, mainly tarmacked drying green at the back), we've this year built a new raised bed to put out the back by our kitchen window (we got a ton of compost delivered recently to fill it) and will try some veg and salad there. We had to give up our allotment last year, and while we won't be able to grow very much, at least we can grow a little bit and show our daughter where food comes from. We have a poly-tunnel/plastic greenhouse thingy which will cover about half the bed, in which we'll grow salad leaves, and the other half this year will be courgettes. I have 5 courgette plants in total, so I'm going to have to find some big pots because I won't be able to get all of them in the raised bed if they all thrive. I've also got a couple of tomato plants in big pots outside and a squash too, plus some chives and a blackcurrant plant salvaged from the allotment. We'll see how quickly the slugs find them (our previous compost bin, now dismantled, was basically a slug maternity hospital).

I'm really looking forward to some stress-free veg growing this year - I loved the allotment, and do miss it, but having to keep an area of land to someone else's standards was a bit stressful, so I really don't miss that aspect of it.

--------------------
"My body is a temple - it's big and doesn't move." (Jo Brand)
wiblog blipfoto blog

Posts: 5767 | From: the land of the deep-fried Mars Bar | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

I finally got out to do some serious clearing of the jungle this afternoon, and have put in a very healthy looking courgette plant - Waitrose was selling them WITH FRUIT ALREADY ON THEM! Also a very sad looking ridge cucumber, and some even sadder runner beans - though I have some better ones from the WI market, and have stuck some seeds in as well.

Someone has been investigating those, though, and also the pea succession sowing. I do hope it was not the two dead mice I found floating in a bucket, one a female, the other possibly offspring, being smaller. Why they had got into the bucket, I don't know, as there is a plastic tray near the water storage area deliberately to prevent wee beasties climbing into the tank after water.

I gathered in the greens, which I have steamed in special microwave bags, which, when cool, I will put in the freezer. Not nearly as much there as stuffed the compost bin, though. Still quite a bit to do before it looks presentable out the back, though.

Chamois
Shipmate
# 16204

We've finally had two consecutive days with no rain here, and some of my strawberries have managed to ripen without being nibbled by slugs. The slugs and snails have got most of the crop this year. The snails have been so excited by all the wet weather that they are climbing up the gooseberry bushes and also up the plum trees!

I spent a happy morning making jam from fruit that was only marginally slug-eaten. I figure if it's cooked for long enough before I add the sugar a bit of slug slime won't make any difference [Big Grin]

--------------------

Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

I now have the problem of the legacy philadelphus. This has a pretty flower habit, with lots of small flowers along the stems, but the scent is awful. I am going to have to shut the windows until it is over. It's not awful like the cat pee smell of flowering currant. It's recognisably a perfume rather than a stink, but it is overpoweringly cloying. Quite unlike normal philadelphus, which has a light scent with top notes, which this lacks.

What I have planned is to replace it gradually with one taken from a cutting from my parents' bush, which is more like the usual scent. Both are currently in flower, but I cannot pick out the usual scent at all, quite drowned out by the other one. Not even when I stick my nose into the flower! Maybe next year, when I have pruned the offending one even harder.

And I can't smell the roses or the honeysuckle either.

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

quote:
Originally posted by Chamois:

I spent a happy morning making jam from fruit that was only marginally slug-eaten. I figure if it's cooked for long enough before I add the sugar a bit of slug slime won't make any difference [Big Grin]

All good protein, Chamois, nicely camouflaged by strawberry flavour.

--------------------

Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

quote:
Originally posted by Penny S:
It's not awful like the cat pee smell of flowering currant.

Odd how perceptions differ. I love the smell of flowering currant, especially the crushed leaves. To me it is bright and green and acidic.

One of my favourite perfumes is Diptyque L'Ombre dans l'Eau, just because it smells of currants and roses.

Drifting Star

# 12799

Another vote in favour of the scent of flowering currant here - and I loathe and detest the smell of cat pee, so I'm very thankful that I don't see any similarity! I do occasionally pick up a hint of it in some strong jasmine-type scents though.

--------------------

Graven Image
Shipmate
# 8755

- Posted      Profile for Graven Image   Email Graven Image   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
First year of trying to grow potatoes in several large buckets. First harvest of new potatoes today. How easy it was to turn over bucket pick up potatoes, Lunch. I plan on doing this again.
Posts: 2641 | From: Third planet from the sun. USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

- Posted      Profile for North East Quine   Email North East Quine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I tried the dish of beer to kill slugs; within 24 hours I had a dead frog in the dish. [Waterworks] Never again.
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

Tell yourself it died happy.

I had rather less earth/compost than I needed for the two planters of potatoes, so they only got filled to about halfway. Nevertheless the foliage is spilling out over the top. I just hope there's equivalent activity going on at root level.

Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

Today I bought a tomato plant with green tomatoes already on it! Cheating all round.

Too hot at the moment to do any gardening though. I'll have to wait till the shadow moves round a bit.

North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

The tomato plants in my porch are almost 5ft high, but all leaves and no sign of any tomatoes. I have three small flowers and that is it.
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

Too much compost? You might try to shock them into production by cutting back on water.

--------------------

Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

I've cleared another raised bed, upon which I had been throwing weeds and prunings from the other side of the garden because it was on the way to the compost bins, and started to fill the second bin. I have fixed plastic trellis instead of pea sticks on the pea bed - won't stand up to a strong wind, I fear, and planted alliums - leeks, spring onions and onion sets in the cleared bed.

Doesn't sound much like that, but it took nearly an hour, and I couldn't listen to the radio - every time I turned on it was someone I couldn't bear to hear. I usually have earmuffs with the radio in, so as not to disturb the neighbours.

Yesterday my neighbour cleared his motorbike collection from his garden. Somehow I missed them when viewing the place - he'd put them there because the person whose barn he was renting wanted it back. The removal men were delighted by them - 'Look, there's an old Post Office one - haven't seen one of them for years!' They've been there for some years now, and suddenly the lot, except for one under a cover, have gone. I thought he was planning to restore them and sell them on, but they hadn't had any work done on them. So he's either found somewhere to store them, or the man who came yesterday with a yellow van has bought them as they are. He has plans to replace the fence, and said he wasn't going to do it until the autumn - which has implications for my side. I don't have anything fixed to it that can't be moved by then, but there are immoveable things close to it.

[ 24. June 2016, 18:40: Message edited by: Penny S ]

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Hail today. That's weather, not a greeting.

--------------------

Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

I was out when it did that, and missed it. Or it missed me! We found it lurking in the light lee of hedges and walls close by the local church. None in my garden though, nor evidence of plants being hit by it.

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016