homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's business   » The Styx   » New Ship forums launch next Wednesday, 28 February (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4 

Source: (consider it) Thread: New Ship forums launch next Wednesday, 28 February
Simon

Editor
# 1

- Posted      Profile for Simon   Author's homepage   Email Simon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Dear everyone, I'm very happy to announce that we're finally ready to move house. Thanks for bearing with us so patiently as we sort everything out. The new Ship of Fools forums will open for registration next Wednesday, 28 February, at 5pm UK time. At that time, I'll post the link to the new forums here in the Styx.

Once the link is online, we'll be disabling posting on all our existing boards except for the Styx. Admins and Hosts will respond there to anyone having trouble getting on board the new forums. So please regard 5pm next Wednesday as the definitive time when we move out of here and into the new Ship of Fools. All discussion (apart from questions about registration) will cease here at that time and move to 'the other place'.

We are launching the new Ship of Fools site in stages, with this move as the first stage. We won't be doing any off-site publicity surrounding next Wednesday's move, so this is an in-house launch for members (and readers) of the boards only. It's a pretty big moment, as the last time we moved house was in March 2001.

The long-term future of the old boards is that they will be set to read-only, and kept online as a permanent and public archive.

Thanks again to everyone who regularly supports the Ship, and to those who gave to the New Ship fund. We're all hugely grateful to you for making this move possible. And all the best to everyone for next Wednesday.

--------------------
Eternal memory

Posts: 3787 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
The Rogue
Shipmate
# 2275

- Posted      Profile for The Rogue   Email The Rogue   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm surprised how excited I am by this announcement. Well done and thank you to everyone involved.

--------------------
If everyone starts thinking outside the box does outside the box come back inside?

Posts: 2507 | From: Toton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Hope we don't all rush over to the same side at once and scupper the new ship before she's even had chance to sail!

Many thanks to the captain and his gang for all their hard work bringing this venture to fruition.

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
WoooooO!

Such good news, and well done.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment
Lord may all my hard times be healing times
take out this broken heart and renew my mind.

Posts: 18859 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Great news.

Thanks for all your hard work.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Jack o' the Green
Shipmate
# 11091

- Posted      Profile for Jack o' the Green   Email Jack o' the Green   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
That's great news. Can't wait for Wednesday. Thanks to everyone behind the scenes who must have been working so hard to get the new website shipshape and ready for use. To the undiscovered country!
Posts: 3121 | From: Lancashire, England | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Question: What about the PM links and PM-to-email links from the old boards? I feel these might need to be kept open for a week or longer, until old contacts are re-established on the New Ship. This as a relational safety net, for a certain period of time. Will our own Old Ship profiles remain accessible to us for a while?

Any thoughts on the issue, please? Thank you very much.

[ 24. February 2018, 11:26: Message edited by: Wesley J ]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Barnabas62
Shipmate
# 9110

- Posted      Profile for Barnabas62   Email Barnabas62   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Good question. I'd been assuming they would be available on a "read only" basis, like the rest of the boards. But hadn't checked.

--------------------
Who is it that you seek? How then shall we live? How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?

Posts: 21397 | From: Norfolk UK | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
mr cheesy
Shipmate
# 3330

- Posted      Profile for mr cheesy   Email mr cheesy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Possibly these are silly questions.

Will the hosts allow threads to continue from the old boards? Will there be an amnesty with regard to quoting what someone said on the old boards?

Fwiw the latter is going to be tricky if the poster hasn't identified themselves on the new board. But on the other hand, having a "clean break" and starting again might just be an invitation to repeat the same arguments.

--------------------
arse

Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Oh, dear. Having to move after 17 years! There's so much to do. Must pack up everything -- what did I do with those boxes? Maybe I should have decluttered before this. Will I need to clean everything before I go?]

Looking forward, with some trepidation, to next Wednesday!

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by mr cheesy:
Possibly these are silly questions.

Will the hosts allow threads to continue from the old boards? Will there be an amnesty with regard to quoting what someone said on the old boards?

Fwiw the latter is going to be tricky if the poster hasn't identified themselves on the new board. But on the other hand, having a "clean break" and starting again might just be an invitation to repeat the same arguments.

Some hosts are planning on copying over a few of the recently busy threads, with a link to the old ones, and envisage this functioning in much the same way as when a thread is moved between boards here.

I'm sure everyone will employ common sense in this respect [Ultra confused]

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Posts: 17944 | From: 528491 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

- Posted      Profile for Bishops Finger   Email Bishops Finger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Will Simon be smashing a bottle of virtual champagne against the bows, before the shiny Ship slides sideways down the slipway into cyberspace?

Try saying that after a wee dram or several....

[Help]

Hope it goes well - see you all (hopefully)on board next week!

IJ

--------------------
Our words are giants when they do us an injury, and dwarfs when they do us a service. (Wilkie Collins)

Posts: 10151 | From: Behind The Wheel Again! | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Miffy

Ship's elephant
# 1438

- Posted      Profile for Miffy   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I’ll be ashore and sans internet at time of launch until Friday evening. Does the new system work to ensure that nobody else would be able to pinch my ID in the meantime? Else I’ll be so miffed. [Paranoid]
Posts: 4739 | From: The Kitchen | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Leorning Cniht
Shipmate
# 17564

- Posted      Profile for Leorning Cniht   Email Leorning Cniht   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Miffy:
I’ll be ashore and sans internet at time of launch until Friday evening. Does the new system work to ensure that nobody else would be able to pinch my ID in the meantime? Else I’ll be so miffed. [Paranoid]

From previous comments by the crew, there is no technical mechanism in place to ensure that only you can register as "Miffy". But:

1. There is an assumption that regular posters will behave like half-way reasonable people.

2. AIUI, people "stealing" another regular's name will not be looked on favourably by the crew if you make a complaint.

Posts: 5026 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Miffy

Ship's elephant
# 1438

- Posted      Profile for Miffy   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Leorning Cniht:
quote:
Originally posted by Miffy:

From previous comments by the crew, there is no technical mechanism in place to ensure that only you can register as "Miffy". But:

1. There is an assumption that regular posters will behave like half-way reasonable people.

2. AIUI, people "stealing" another regular's name will not be looked on favourably by the crew if you make a complaint.

Thanks, yes, I’m probably worrying needlessly. Surprising how attached you get to something as daft as an online name.

Anyoldhow, I’m sure there are ways of getting round it, if push comes to shove.

--------------------
"I don't feel like smiling." "You're English dear; fake it!" (Colin Firth "Easy Virtue")
Growing Greenpatches

Posts: 4739 | From: The Kitchen | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Leorning Cniht:
AIUI, people "stealing" another regular's name will not be looked on favourably by the crew if you make a complaint.

This.

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

- Posted      Profile for Bishops Finger   Email Bishops Finger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I rather hope that there won't be too many name changes.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who always reads posts by certain Shipmates, but always scrolls past others'!

[Help]

IJ

--------------------
Our words are giants when they do us an injury, and dwarfs when they do us a service. (Wilkie Collins)

Posts: 10151 | From: Behind The Wheel Again! | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Yay! Yay! Yay! Been so anticipating this!

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

- Posted      Profile for Raptor Eye     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Woohoo! [Axe murder] [Yipee] :

Well done and thank you to all who have worked so hard to make this happen. [Overused]

--------------------
Be still, and know that I am God! Psalm 46.10

Posts: 4359 | From: The United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Trust me, we’re all as excited as you guys about finally moving in! The new digs look amazing, and some of the new functionality is going to be very useful [Big Grin]

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

- Posted      Profile for Rossweisse     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Huzzah! Thank you, Simon.

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Posts: 15117 | From: Valhalla | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Marvin the Martian:
Trust me, we’re all as excited as you guys about finally moving in! The new digs look amazing, and some of the new functionality is going to be very useful [Big Grin]

I'm not excited. The limitations of this old technology are part of the rhythm of my usage. Though I know I'll adapt to the new and likely appreciate the user improvements.
I am, though, happy for any improvement on the stability of the software. You lot need to put up with us (and each other) so it will be good if you do not need to also patch leaks and trim sail as often.

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by lilBuddha:
I'm not excited. The limitations of this old technology are part of the rhythm of my usage. Though I know I'll adapt to the new and likely appreciate the user improvements.

The great thing about the new software is it’s perfectly capable of being used the same way as these ones (barring superficial appearance changes) if that’s what you want to do. The extra functions are just that - extra.

quote:
I am, though, happy for any improvement on the stability of the software. You lot need to put up with us (and each other) so it will be good if you do not need to also patch leaks and trim sail as often.
This is true.

[im looking forward to coding being easier in future. Especially when using a mobile phone]

[ 24. February 2018, 16:42: Message edited by: Marvin the Martian ]

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I would confirm with Marvin, that the new software looks different, but functions very much the same. I know some people don't do change well, and I believe that the change here can be quite small.

But there are also usefull additions, and - critically - it should be much more stable and reliable.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment

Posts: 18859 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Schroedinger's cat:
I would confirm with Marvin, that the new software looks different, but functions very much the same. I know some people don't do change well, and I believe that the change here can be quite small.

But there are also usefull additions, and - critically - it should be much more stable and reliable.

That's good. I'm glad that these changes will keep the old boat afloat in the coming years, but I'm such a techno-peasant (bless my heart!) that I'm feeling a little trepidation.

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Pants

Emergency underwear
# 999

- Posted      Profile for Pants   Email Pants   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
But I'm playing with meerkats and armadillos at 5pm.

--------------------
Many big thank yous to those who sponsored us.

I use Ł6m of military hardware to find hidden Tupperware in the woods.

Posts: 15217 | From: A grown up house | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Adrienne
Shipmate
# 2334

- Posted      Profile for Adrienne   Email Adrienne   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Yay! A big thank you to everyone who is making this happen. [Overused]
Posts: 977 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stejjie
Shipmate
# 13941

- Posted      Profile for Stejjie   Author's homepage   Email Stejjie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Yay! Looking forward to this - thanks to everyone who's worked to make this possible.

I may even post a bit more on the new Ship... that'll learn ya...

--------------------
A not particularly-alt-worshippy, fairly mainstream, mildly evangelical, vaguely post-modern-ish Baptist

Posts: 1117 | From: Urmston, Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
W Hyatt
Shipmate
# 14250

- Posted      Profile for W Hyatt   Email W Hyatt   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
I would confirm with Marvin, that the new software looks different, but functions very much the same.

Just out of curiosity, will it still be possible to see who has recently visited a thread?

--------------------
A new church and a new earth, with Spiritual Insights for Everyday Life.

Posts: 1565 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged
Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
No. Depending on whether you're an optimist or a pessimist, you are now free to assume either that everyone's reading your deathless prose, or that nobody is.

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Posts: 17944 | From: 528491 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gamaliel
Shipmate
# 812

- Posted      Profile for Gamaliel   Author's homepage   Email Gamaliel   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm bad enough at coding as it is. I hope the new site won't baffle me ...

Perhaps it's deliberate. A Gamaliel free zone ...

--------------------
Let us with a gladsome mind
Praise the Lord for He is kind.

http://philthebard.blogspot.com

Posts: 15997 | From: Cheshire, UK | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Well done team. It will be awesome.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Anselmina
Ship's barmaid
# 3032

- Posted      Profile for Anselmina     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Hip, Hip, Hooray! Something to get us in the mood!

--------------------
Irish dogs needing homes! http://www.dogactionwelfaregroup.ie/ Greyhounds and Lurchers are shipped over to England for rehoming too!

Posts: 10002 | From: Scotland the Brave | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

- Posted      Profile for Patdys     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I am assuming the incrowd* gets to register at 3 pm and have first crack at the canapés and gin.

*If you have to ask, you are not.

--------------------
Marathon run. Next Dream. Australian this time.

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Patdys:
I am assuming the incrowd* gets to register at 3 pm and have first crack at the canapés and gin.

Assume all you want. If you don't already know, you are not.

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Japes

Shipmate
# 5358

- Posted      Profile for Japes   Email Japes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I am looking forward to this and have put a reminder on my calendar to hie me to the New Ship after my Usual Wednesday Commitment.

I am having way too much excitement for one day, a rare trip to a concert, a Calcutta Cup win and a New Ship.

--------------------
Blog may or may not be of any interest.

Posts: 2013 | From: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

- Posted      Profile for Patdys     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by mousethief:
quote:
Originally posted by Patdys:

Assume all you want. If you don't already know, you are not.
I look forward to waving at you at 3pm MT, if I'm not napping.
Of course, some of us will already have well and truly claimed the chaise lounge having finished our degustation... [Biased]

--------------------
Marathon run. Next Dream. Australian this time.

Ian Climacus

Liturgical Slattern
# 944

- Posted      Profile for Ian Climacus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by W Hyatt:
quote:
I would confirm with Marvin, that the new software looks different, but functions very much the same.

Just out of curiosity, will it still be possible to see who has recently visited a thread?
I've been here all this time and my ego never knew such a feature existed. [Disappointed]

Probably for the best.

Wonderful news! A huge THANK YOU to all involved.

Posts: 7800 | From: On the border | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jack o' the Green
Shipmate
# 11091

- Posted      Profile for Jack o' the Green   Email Jack o' the Green   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm normally leaving work at 5pm and get home at about 5.30. I can't believe I'm thinking of hanging back so I can register ASAP.
Alwyn
Shipmate
# 4380

- Posted      Profile for Alwyn     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thank you to everyone who has worked to create the new Ship! Even though I post rarely nowadays, I'm looking forward to reading it. Life woudn't be the same without it.

--------------------
Post hoc, ergo propter hoc

Posts: 849 | From: UK | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Simon

Editor
# 1

- Posted      Profile for Simon   Author's homepage   Email Simon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thanks, everyone. We're hugely looking forward to welcoming you all to the new forums. We've had them to ourselves, getting them ready, for too long! Holy Gator, pray for us.

--------------------
Eternal memory

Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

Aaaaay-men.

Glory, Glory, Glory.

Praise Jeeeesus..(and the other folks too).

IJ

--------------------

cattyish

Wuss in Boots
# 7829

- Posted      Profile for cattyish   Email cattyish   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thank you for the hard work.

I'm an infrequent poster, but I love the Ship and hope to meet many more Holy Fools in the new place.

Cattyish, contemplating committing cookery.

--------------------
...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived, this is to have succeeded.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1794 | From: Scotland | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
verity
Apprentice
# 18571

- Posted      Profile for verity   Email verity   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Bishops Finger:
Will Simon be smashing a bottle of virtual champagne against the bows, before the shiny Ship slides sideways down the slipway into cyberspace?

IJ

I think that tradition and supersition dictates that only women may launch a ship.
So that'll have to fall to Amanda B Reckondwythe....

Posts: 21 | From: Kent | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged
Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

- Posted      Profile for Rossweisse     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Simon (or other officers in the know), will the private boards be reopening on Wednesday, or later?

Thank you.

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Posts: 15117 | From: Valhalla | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jack o' the Green
Shipmate
# 11091

quote:
Originally posted by verity:
quote:
Originally posted by Bishops Finger:

IJ

I think that tradition and supersition dictates that only women may launch a ship.
So that'll have to fall to Amanda B Reckondwythe....

The Vikings believed that the sea gods demanded a human sacrifice with every launch (usually a slave). After Christianity took hold a goat was offered instead. So if anyone's got a spare goat (or slave), now's the time to speak up.
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

quote:
Originally posted by Rossweisse:
Simon (or other officers in the know), will the private boards be reopening on Wednesday, or later?

Thank you.

As I understand it, all of the boards will ope at the same time. Including the 8th Day Write or Wrong!

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment

Scots lass
Shipmate
# 2699

- Posted      Profile for Scots lass   Email Scots lass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Japes:
I am having way too much excitement for one day, a rare trip to a concert, a Calcutta Cup win and a New Ship.

I'm taking the Calcutta Cup win as an auspicious sign for the New Ship - a week including a miracle can't be bad for a Christian Website (TM)...
Posts: 863 | From: the diaspora | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Graven Image
Shipmate
# 8755

- Posted      Profile for Graven Image   Email Graven Image   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For all who worked to make this happen.
[Overused]

Posts: 2641 | From: Third planet from the sun. USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Simon

Editor
# 1

Hi Rossweisse... all the forums, private as well as public, will open on Wednesday. What are you thinking about Via Media? PM me if you want to discuss it.

--------------------
Eternal memory

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016