homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » AS: Expressing solidarity with gay shipmates (Page 2)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Source: (consider it) Thread: AS: Expressing solidarity with gay shipmates
Adrienne
Shipmate
# 2334

- Posted      Profile for Adrienne   Email Adrienne   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dormouse:
Everyone else is more able to say what I want to say better than me, but I add a [Votive] for everyone who needs it...

Exactly how I feel too, adding my own [Votive]

A

Posts: 977 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Earwig

Pincered Beastie
# 12057

- Posted      Profile for Earwig   Author's homepage   Email Earwig   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Indeed. [Votive]
Posts: 3120 | From: Yorkshire | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I think we all know why this thread was started, but could I ask shipmates to refrain from naming names.

Thanks

Spike
AS Host

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
JoannaP
Shipmate
# 4493

- Posted      Profile for JoannaP   Email JoannaP   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

--------------------
"Freedom for the pike is death for the minnow." R. H. Tawney (quoted by Isaiah Berlin)

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1877 | From: England | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
iGeek

Number of the Feast
# 777

- Posted      Profile for iGeek   Author's homepage   Email iGeek   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm fortunate that I'm part of a loving and affirming faith community here in Gulfopolis that reminds me week in and week out the depth and breadth of God's mercy and love for all of His children.

I also have the privilege of having met many of you IRL and have shared a laugh, a pint, perhaps a tear or two and certainly affection and love. You are Christ to me when all around there are examples of people who apparently haven't a clue what that means. That can be discouraging, but I also know better through concrete examples.

Thanks for that. Thanks to MW and all of you who've made your viewpoint known. It helps.

Posts: 2150 | From: West End, Gulfopolis | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

- Posted      Profile for Auntie Doris   Author's homepage   Email Auntie Doris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
We live to serve iGeek [Biased]

Auntie Doris x

--------------------
"And you don't get to pronounce that I am not a Christian. Nope. Not in your remit nor power." - iGeek in response to a gay-hater :)

The life and times of a Guernsey cow

Posts: 6019 | From: The Rock at the Centre of the Universe | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Otter
Shipmate
# 12020

- Posted      Profile for Otter   Author's homepage   Email Otter   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I keep waffling around if I want to step farther away from the closet door, as I get to feeling guilty that because I'm in a heterosexual marriage that I'm pretty much an invisible B in the LGBT. The support on this thread is wonderful and encouraging!

--------------------
The plural of "anecdote" is not "data", YMMV, limited-time offer, IANAL, no purchase required, and the state of CA has found this substance to cause cancer in laboratory aminals

Posts: 1429 | From: Chicago, IL 'burbs | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged
amber.
Ship's Aspiedestra
# 11142

- Posted      Profile for amber.   Email amber.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Otter:
I keep waffling around if I want to step farther away from the closet door, as I get to feeling guilty that because I'm in a heterosexual marriage that I'm pretty much an invisible B in the LGBT. The support on this thread is wonderful and encouraging!

You're not an invisible B! Or if you are, we both are, I guess? [Smile]
Posts: 5102 | From: Central South of England | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
SpruceMoose
Apprentice
# 15390

- Posted      Profile for SpruceMoose   Email SpruceMoose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Haven't posted before but wanted to say thanks for this thread Mark and thanks everyone who's added to it.

Reading the vitriol that gets posted online (here and elsewhere) can really get me down so personally I'm touched and encouraged by your support and don't find it the least bit patronising [Smile]

Adding my thoughts and prayers too [Votive]

Qoheleth.

Semi-Sagacious One
# 9265

- Posted      Profile for Qoheleth.   Email Qoheleth.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I understand that Havenites are requested to phone home, LTRU.

--------------------
The Benedictine Community at Alton Abbey offers a friendly, personal service for the exclusive supply of Rosa Mystica incense.

Posts: 2532 | From: the radiator of life | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Melangell
Shipmate
# 4023

- Posted      Profile for Melangell   Email Melangell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

--------------------
Gwnewch y pethau bychein (Dewi Sant)
Do the little things (Saint David)

Posts: 367 | From: A bit of Wales in Surrey | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
LibCath2000
Shipmate
# 15363

- Posted      Profile for LibCath2000     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
"Blessed are those who are persecuted ... for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

[Votive]

LC2K

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Cannot express any better than what has been written so far, so [Votive]

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Late Quartet

Irredeemably speciesist?
# 1207

- Posted      Profile for Late Quartet   Author's homepage   Email Late Quartet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Solidarity [Votive]

--------------------
Late Quartet is cycling closer to Route 6 than Route 66 these days.

Posts: 899 | From: Sheffield | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Dafyd
Shipmate
# 5549

- Posted      Profile for Dafyd   Email Dafyd   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Love and ((()))s to everyone on the thread.

--------------------
we remain, thanks to original sin, much in love with talking about, rather than with, one another. Rowan Williams

Posts: 10567 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Qoheleth.:
I understand that Havenites are requested to phone home, LTRU.

[aside]Can a Havenite send me a link, please, as I lost mine in a hard drive crash.

Thanks.[/aside]

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Janine

The Endless Simmer
# 3337

- Posted      Profile for Janine   Email Janine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Without actually immersing myself in Dead Horses... I've hardly ever been there...

Does it seem as if the folks who don't hold with homosexuality are scared to be civil and act rationally in a debate/discussion, for fear they will be misunderstood? Do they think a little normal human respect will be misread as "Heck yeah, I approve! Rampant same-sex luuurve for all! Run about nekkid and have sex with turnips, for all I care!"?

Surely, there's some sort of happy medium for them, between the rampant turnip thing and "the guillotine and Hellfire for anything beyond male/female missionary position!"

*Sigh*

--------------------
I'm a Fundagelical Evangimentalist. What are you?
Take Me Home * My Heart * An hour with Rich Mullins *

Posts: 13788 | From: Below the Bible Belt | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
LutheranChik
Shipmate
# 9826

- Posted      Profile for LutheranChik   Author's homepage   Email LutheranChik   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Also needing a link to "pbone home" to the Havens...I was on such a hiatus from the Ship that I think I was dropped off the list.
Posts: 6462 | From: rural Michigan, USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I grew up in a church where several families left because we changed hymnals. Having this background, I am completely humbled by those friends of mine who, out of their love for God and their fellow parishioners, endure in churches where they are bound to be told on a regular basis that they are sub par members.

Whatever your position is on the matter, I think it is unwise not to ask people with that kind of devotion, "What keeps you here?"

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Remainderman
Shipmate
# 13532

- Posted      Profile for Remainderman   Email Remainderman   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
In solidarity [Votive]
Posts: 59 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Flausa

Mad Woman
# 3466

- Posted      Profile for Flausa     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by iGeek:
You are Christ to me when all around there are examples of people who apparently haven't a clue what that means.

As you have been to me, and I suspect, to many others as well. [Votive]
Posts: 4610 | From: bonny Scotland | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Matariki
Shipmate
# 14380

- Posted      Profile for Matariki   Author's homepage   Email Matariki   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Just a quick prayer of love and care for all of you out there; for the GLBTQ flock and our many many friends who ae straight but not narrow!
Surely the test of any faith is its ability to nurture hope, compassion and loving kindness?
If you agree, pat yourelf on the back and give yourself an A+.
[Axe murder]

--------------------
"Nothing we do, however virtuous, can be accompanied alone; therefore we are saved by love." Reinhold Niebuhr.

Posts: 298 | From: Just across the Shire from Hobbiton | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Figbash

The Doubtful Guest
# 9048

- Posted      Profile for Figbash   Author's homepage   Email Figbash   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Everything that I could say has been said, and probably with less intemperate language that I would have used. So I will just say that I too wish to express my solidarity: Christianity is meant to be a religion of love and inclusion, Christ himself sought out the excluded, so let us pray that in at least some part of the Church you are included.
Posts: 1209 | From: Gashlycrumb | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Joan_of_Quark

Anchoress of St Expedite
# 9887

- Posted      Profile for Joan_of_Quark   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
+1

--------------------
"I want to be an artist when I grow up." "Well you can't do both!"
further quarkiness

Posts: 1025 | From: The Book Depository | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
PurpleDaisy
Shipmate
# 4290

- Posted      Profile for PurpleDaisy   Email PurpleDaisy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My thoughts and prayers are with all gay shipmates who have had to put up with persecution and ignorant bigotry, both on these boards and elsewhere in their lives. The patience and strength you show is truly inspiring. [Overused]

Warm hugs and prayers to all [Votive]

--------------------
Happiness isn't happiness without a violin-playing goat. - Notting Hill

Posts: 82 | From: Oxford, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Panda
Shipmate
# 2951

- Posted      Profile for Panda   Email Panda   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]
Posts: 1637 | From: North Wales | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
the famous rachel
Shipmate
# 1258

- Posted      Profile for the famous rachel   Email the famous rachel   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

--------------------
A shrivelled appendix to the body of Christ.

Posts: 912 | From: In the lab. | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
The Weeder
Shipmate
# 11321

- Posted      Profile for The Weeder   Author's homepage   Email The Weeder   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Jesus healed the Centurions 'servant'. How can people who claim to follow Him be so condemning?
[Votive] [Votive] [Votive]
for all who are hurt and angry

--------------------
Still missing the gator

Posts: 2542 | From: LaLa Land | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Solidarity can come from surprising quarters. 18 months or so ago, the Rector of Bellevue Hill made a savage attack on an openly gay High Court Justice. At morning tea after our 10 am service, the attack was roundly condemned. The strongest supporters of Kirby J were not the young and perhaps more liberal; they were the older parishioners, raised and living on properties in the country until the time came to retire from the land, or those from supposedly conservative professions. They were outraged that a person’s sexual preferences should be the concern of the church. Not surprisingly, the same Rector had condemned chocolate wheels at church fetes as being a form of gambling!

By the way, I don’t understand Spike’s post.

--------------------
Not every Anglican in Sydney is Sydney Anglican

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Janine

The Endless Simmer
# 3337

- Posted      Profile for Janine   Email Janine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I don't either, specifically, but as I understand in general it has to do with a handful of Shippies who Acted Up.

And not the gay ones.

--------------------

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Flausa:
quote:
Originally posted by iGeek:
You are Christ to me when all around there are examples of people who apparently haven't a clue what that means.

As you have been to me, and I suspect, to many others as well. [Votive]
This.

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
mrs whibley
Shipmate
# 4798

- Posted      Profile for mrs whibley     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Amen

--------------------
I long for a faith that is gloriously treacherous - Mike Yaconelli

Posts: 942 | From: North Lincolnshire | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ferdzy
Shipmate
# 8702

- Posted      Profile for Ferdzy   Author's homepage   Email Ferdzy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]
Posts: 252 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
Carys

Ship's Celticist
# 78

- Posted      Profile for Carys   Email Carys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
As a novice of the third order of St Francis, I am pledged to:
quote:
spread the spirit of love and harmony

The Order sets out, in the name of Christ, to break down barriers between people and to seek equality for all. We accept as our second aim the spreading of a spirit of love and harmony among all people. We are pledged to fight against the ignorance, pride, and prejudice that breed injustice or partiality of any kind.

To me this definitely includes fighting exclusion on sexuality grounds. We are very lucky in having two partnered gay/lesbian christians in our group and what they and their partners have experienced is not good.

Carys

--------------------
O Lord, you have searched me and know me
You know when I sit and when I rise

Posts: 6896 | From: Bryste mwy na thebyg | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Janine:
I don't either, specifically, but as I understand in general it has to do with a handful of Shippies who Acted Up.

And not the gay ones.

Got it in one! [Smile]

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
East Price Road
Shipmate
# 13846

- Posted      Profile for East Price Road   Email East Price Road   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
In solidarity [Votive]

--------------------
"Fishes stop and ask me where I'm bound." (Incredible String Band)

Posts: 739 | From: West Yorkshire | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Campbellite

Ut unum sint
# 1202

- Posted      Profile for Campbellite   Email Campbellite   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Another "Straight but not narrow" standing with all our brothers and sisters.

--------------------
I upped mine. Up yours.
Suffering for Jesus since 1966.
WTFWED?

Posts: 12001 | From: between keyboard and chair | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Robert Armin

All licens'd fool
# 182

- Posted      Profile for Robert Armin     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
If this thread is typical of All Saints maybe I should come here more often. It makes a refreshing change from the vitriol that has been expressed in some quarters recently - thank you.

--------------------
Keeping fit was an obsession with Fr Moity .... He did chin ups in the vestry, calisthenics in the pulpit, and had developed a series of Tai-Chi exercises to correspond with ritual movements of the Mass. The Antipope Robert Rankin

Posts: 8927 | From: In the pack | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
urbanbumpkin
Shipmate
# 13505

- Posted      Profile for urbanbumpkin   Email urbanbumpkin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by amber.:
quote:

And another one, or at least one who's engaged to be in a hetrosexual marriage. So that's three of us - can't be too invisible! Actually, just wanted to thank you both for being open enough to share that - it's really encouraged me as I was feeling a little - misfitting I guess!

And thanks so much to everyone on this post - thanks for being Christ in a world where people are far too often excluded.

amber.
Ship's Aspiedestra
# 11142

- Posted      Profile for amber.   Email amber.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by urbanbumpkin:
quote:
Originally posted by amber.:
quote:

And another one, or at least one who's engaged to be in a hetrosexual marriage. So that's three of us - can't be too invisible! Actually, just wanted to thank you both for being open enough to share that - it's really encouraged me as I was feeling a little - misfitting I guess!

And thanks so much to everyone on this post - thanks for being Christ in a world where people are far too often excluded.

[Smile]
Posts: 5102 | From: Central South of England | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Campbellite

Ut unum sint
# 1202

- Posted      Profile for Campbellite   Email Campbellite   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Robert Armin:
If this thread is typical of All Saints maybe I should come here more often. It makes a refreshing change from the vitriol that has been expressed in some quarters recently - thank you.

That's why this is called All Saints. You are welcome anytime, Robert.

--------------------
I upped mine. Up yours.
Suffering for Jesus since 1966.
WTFWED?

Posts: 12001 | From: between keyboard and chair | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Janine

The Endless Simmer
# 3337

We're far from perfect in All Saints.

But, the bumpiness tends to be like that of the beloved "tetched" Auntie who lives in the attic apartment. I may still cut an interpersonal backflip sometimes, but I'm your Auntie and you love me.

Like that. [Big Grin]

Y'all please let me know when it's my turn to rule the world -- I'll implement my Disagree Without Knifing Each Other Plan.

--------------------

Hilda of Whitby
Shipmate
# 7341

- Posted      Profile for Hilda of Whitby   Email Hilda of Whitby   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive] [Votive] [Votive] [Votive]

Love and support to our LGBT family members.

--------------------
"Born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world is mad."

Posts: 412 | From: Nickel City | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
jlg

What is this place?
Why am I here?
# 98

- Posted      Profile for jlg   Email jlg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I met my first Out gays back in the early '70s (though there were some suspicious sorts before then).

Ever since, I've simply never understood what the big deal was. Some were arty-farty types (just like my hetero arty-farty friends), some were plodding scientific suburban sorts.

Later I discovered the crazy urban subcultures, but again, taken one by one, they were simply various sorts of friends.

To be honest, I was much more surprised to discover that the seemingly boring parents of my childrens' friends during elementary school turned out to be sexual swingers. But having discovered this, I never felt any post-angst that I might have done wrong by letting my kids visit there regularly. As far as I know, the only thing they did to corrupt my kids was allowing them lots of time to play Mario Brothers.

Posts: 17391 | From: Just a Town, New Hampshire, USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
jlg

What is this place?
Why am I here?
# 98

- Posted      Profile for jlg   Email jlg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Posting this separately because I just want to say how much it means to me to have known a couple of gay shipmates and been informed of their marriages. While I wasn't able to be there, I still find myself tearing up a bit, just as I do at any marriage where I care about the person(s) involved.
Posts: 17391 | From: Just a Town, New Hampshire, USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tubbs

Miss Congeniality
# 440

- Posted      Profile for Tubbs   Author's homepage   Email Tubbs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LibCath2000:
"Blessed are those who are persecuted ... for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

[Votive]

LC2K

Amen

Tubbs

[duplicate post deleted]

[ 11. January 2010, 21:26: Message edited by: Campbellite ]

--------------------
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it up and remove all doubt" - Dennis Thatcher. My blog. Decide for yourself which I am

Posts: 12701 | From: Someplace strange | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Aelred of Riveaux
Shipmate
# 12833

- Posted      Profile for Aelred of Riveaux     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]
Posts: 161 | From: Cambridge UK | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
Janine

The Endless Simmer
# 3337

I sort of quoted he-who-was-once-Gort in church today.

During a Bible discussion about reaching out to the community, the Football God brought up how we as a local community of Christians had better act/react, when we have someone who is obviously very different join us for worship and fellowship.

(So far as we know) everyone in our local group is straight, nobody cross-dresses, nothing but mainstreamers here. So FG says, in his point about someone wildly different, "We'd better be prepared to see a man in a dress walk in here."

There of course followed much poking of fun and nominations of which of the men present was going to don some organdy and fishnets so we'd have a chance to practice. Daughter Amazon-Valkyrie mentioned FG's college win of the "Best Legs" contest...

Anyway, as conversation continued over snacks, I remembered what Gort had said and paraphrased him in my own way: "Just out of common courtesy, I don't care if you need to carry your male parts around in a wheelbarrow, if you want me to call you Sheila, that's your name. We can talk later, after we're friends, if I think the Lord has some word for you about it."

Why would Sheila care what I had to say about anything, much less Bible and size-twelve dancing pumps, if Sheila doesn't know I love him? Um, her?

--------------------

Hebdom
Shipmate
# 14685

- Posted      Profile for Hebdom   Email Hebdom   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]
Posts: 163 | From: Terra australis | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged
Mr Clingford
Shipmate
# 7961

- Posted      Profile for Mr Clingford   Email Mr Clingford   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
And a [Votive] from me too.

--------------------
Ne'er cast a clout till May be out.

If only.

Posts: 1660 | From: A Fleeting moment | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016