homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Special interest discussion   » The Circus   » Everlasting.... (Page 95)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  92  93  94  95  96  97  98  ...  139  140  141 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Everlasting....
Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

- Posted      Profile for Doone   Email Doone   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
'educate them and they throw it right back in your face!'
Posts: 2208 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
"Aced that test, I see."

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

- Posted      Profile for Doone   Email Doone   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Seeds of doubt often follow such an occasion.
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ions are, as I understand it [i.e. not very much], the secret of the effectiveness of soap.

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

- Posted      Profile for jacobsen   Email jacobsen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
So apt was his reply that his opponents were left bereft of speech.

--------------------
But God, holding a candle, looks for all who wander, all who search. - Shifra Alon
Beauty fades, dumb is forever-Judge Judy
The man who made time, made plenty.

Posts: 8040 | From: Æbleskiver country | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

Pee changes colour, often, when one eats beetroot.
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Rooting out secrets is an investigative journalist's job.

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Job sometimes comes across as a boring old fart!

--------------------

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Art Garfunkle has a very nice voice.

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Ice crystals form in clouds and can then fall as snow.

--------------------

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

Ass! Now that was a silly comment!

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Mental acuity and common sense are never, apparently, related.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

- Posted      Profile for jacobsen   Email jacobsen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Late delivery of one's self assessment results in a fine.

--------------------
But God, holding a candle, looks for all who wander, all who search. - Shifra Alon

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Finest of English Cheeses I hold to be Barkham Blue.

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

Blue sky thinking seems very boring to me.
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Metaphors can have that effect.

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

Ectoplasm might make them seem more lifelike.
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

Ike Turner, by most accounts, was an utter jerk.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Jerky is a food I've never tried, even in dreams.

--------------------

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

Reams of good card stock were shipped to the organizers of the Mass presided over by Pope Francis at Madison Square Gardens.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Den said he wasn't involved and was, in fact, abroad at the time of the bank heist.

--------------------

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

He is too young to understand how complicated a divorce can get.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Ange told me that would happen.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Penelope would agree.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Green tea may be full of anti-oxidants but it still sets off my allergies!

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Established allergies can be hard to shift.

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

Hard to shift stains are a blight on our washing and should be a warning to all purists.
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Is tsunami still a word in common use?

--------------------

Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

- Posted      Profile for Raptor Eye     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Selfies with trains are not recommended if you stand on the tracks.

--------------------
Be still, and know that I am God! Psalm 46.10

Posts: 4359 | From: The United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

Racks of clothes filled the whole space, leaving no room for Florence.
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Loren celebrated her birthday by running nude through the morning dew.

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

Dewy-eyed Lois looked up at Superman and sighed deeply.
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Plywood is a serviceable option, but not as lovely as a nice oak, maple, or cherry.

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

Herr Yorick, alas he loved his schnapps and sausage far too much, which led to his ruin in more ways than one.
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

None more so than the concrete liver resulting from wood alchohol.

--------------------

Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

- Posted      Profile for Raptor Eye     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
'Ho Ho! Lol!' read the message from my so-called friend on social media, when I posted telling everyone of my awful day.

--------------------

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Fulda, you might know, is not only a town in Germany but also one in rural Minnesota, where my mother grew up!

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Wuppertal was once described to me, by a German, as the arse of the world.

--------------------

Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

The worldwide church is growing.

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

Rowing, when you have an outboard motor, is surely a huge waste of time and energy!
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Gyroscopes are for balanced people.

--------------------

Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

- Posted      Profile for Sipech   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Please will you refrain from your campanological exercises until after five-thirty in the morning!

--------------------
I try to be self-deprecating; I'm just not very good at it.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheAlethiophile

Posts: 3791 | From: On the corporate ladder | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

IngoB would have had something to say about that!
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Hats are coming back into fashion.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Hi,Oliver, how good to see you.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Which should have read:-

Hi, Onan, what's up?

--------------------

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

At supper Jim announced that he was moving within a month and going to work in Milan.

[ 29. February 2016, 20:18: Message edited by: Lyda*Rose ]

--------------------

Rev per Minute
Shipmate
# 69

- Posted      Profile for Rev per Minute   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I landed on the shore and claimed this territory in the name of the Queen. Then I woke up.

--------------------
"Allons-y!" "Geronimo!" "Oh, for God's sake!" The Day of the Doctor

At the end of the day, we face our Maker alongside Jesus. RIP ken

Posts: 2696 | From: my desk (if I can find the keyboard under this mess) | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Upminster sometimes appears in the game Mornington Crescent.

[eta: but only when playing under the Parallel Parking rules as set out in the 1947 regulations since declared invalid after a High Court challenge.]

[ 01. March 2016, 02:23: Message edited by: Welease Woderwick ]

--------------------

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

Re: scent? I like lavender.

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  92  93  94  95  96  97  98  ...  139  140  141 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016