homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » All things crafty (Page 3)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Source: (consider it) Thread: All things crafty
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

- Posted      Profile for Brenda Clough   Author's homepage   Email Brenda Clough   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
There are many little fiddles to make cable patterning easier, but one of the simplest is lavish use of markers. These do not have to be purchased ones; little loops of some violently contrasting spare yarn would be excellent. Mark all the places where one cable pattern changes to another (this is assuming it's not an allover pattern). If you incline that way you can also mark the row when you begin a new repeat; then you have a base line where you know the pattern was right, if you wander off the path of truth.

--------------------
Science fiction and fantasy writer with a Patreon page

Posts: 6378 | From: Washington DC | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
Surfing Madness
Shipmate
# 11087

- Posted      Profile for Surfing Madness   Author's homepage   Email Surfing Madness   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Brenda Clough:
There are many little fiddles to make cable patterning easier, but one of the simplest is lavish use of markers. These do not have to be purchased ones; little loops of some violently contrasting spare yarn would be excellent. Mark all the places where one cable pattern changes to another (this is assuming it's not an allover pattern). If you incline that way you can also mark the row when you begin a new repeat; then you have a base line where you know the pattern was right, if you wander off the path of truth.

I've discovered that old curtain hooks make great stich markers.

What I really came on here for, was to ask if anyone knows can you get sharpies off, it they are used on glass/ mirrors? Want to know before I start in case I don't like it!

--------------------
I now blog about all my crafting! http://inspiredbybroadway.blogspot.co.uk

Posts: 1542 | From: searching for the jam | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
kingsfold

Shipmate
# 1726

- Posted      Profile for kingsfold   Email kingsfold   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'd try solvent of some description, if by sharpies you're meaning marker pens.

Acetone, ethanol should both dissolve marker pen... if you haven't got access to those, try nail varnish remover, especially if it's one of the ones with a reasonable acetone content.

Posts: 4473 | From: land of the wee midgie | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

- Posted      Profile for Brenda Clough   Author's homepage   Email Brenda Clough   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
An old trick is to get the exact same Sharpie or marker and write over the writing. The solvent in the fresh marking will soften the old writing. Immediately wipe it all off. This is what you do when someone stupidly uses a permanent marker on a whiteboard. I would experiment with a bit first, and only do a small area at a time.

--------------------

Celtic Knotweed
Shipmate
# 13008

- Posted      Profile for Celtic Knotweed   Email Celtic Knotweed   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:

Thanks for the tips. Since it's a cricket sweater, it's just one cable pattern repeated all the way around, so I just have to worry about which row of the 8 in the pattern I'm on. The tension square came out a bit loose, on the good side this meant a quick shopping run with Mum on Sunday so she got the chance to browse the craft shop before buying the building supplies she really needed [Big Grin]

Violently contrasting yarn is very useful. My recent batch of markers have been a very yellow I originally got for something Easterish when I was in Guides. About the same as the middle of a Creme Egg...

--------------------
My little sister is riding 100k round London at night to raise money for cancer research donations here if you feel so inclined.

Posts: 664 | From: between keyboard and chair | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

Many markers is also a good way to manage lace knitting. Do you know the trick about the dental floss? At every first pattern row, or some other fixed point in the pattern, get a long length of dental floss and use a darning needle to run it through every stitch on the needle. Then keep on knitting. This marks the place where Everything Was Right in your patterning. If you get off track you can easily back it up to where you were straight. If you knit on to the next full repeat, or the fixed point you have selected, pull the dental floss out and reuse it.

--------------------

Surfing Madness
Shipmate
# 11087

- Posted      Profile for Surfing Madness   Author's homepage   Email Surfing Madness   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I work with looked after teenagers in residential, my life is complete I commented to one of the teenagers that I had my crochet with me. He said that is the one, with one stick. So proud of myself teaching him to know what knitting and crochet is and the difference between them.

--------------------
I now blog about all my crafting! http://inspiredbybroadway.blogspot.co.uk

Posts: 1542 | From: searching for the jam | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Are there any cross stitchers out there who would be interested in some of the Designing Women motifs similar to those pictured on the Christmas tree? I have some of the leaflets that no longer want and they are free to a good home.

Sorry, you may need to search the site for Designing Women as when I checked it came up with a different page.

Huia

[ 14. March 2016, 07:57: Message edited by: Huia ]

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

- Posted      Profile for St. Gwladys   Email St. Gwladys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Which ones do you have? I'd be interested in the Christian symbols designs, and if I don't use them, I have a friend who would.

--------------------
"I say - are you a matelot?"
"Careful what you say sir, we're on board ship here"
From "New York Girls", Steeleye Span, Commoners Crown (Voiced by Peter Sellers)

Posts: 3333 | From: Rhymney Valley, South Wales | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
St. Gwladys and anyone else interested I have
  • Fifty-Five Christian Symbols Unlimited
  • Celtic Christian Symbols (8)
  • Sacred Symbols Unlimited (12)
  • Sacred Emblems Unlimited(12)
  • Christian Emblems Unlimited (12)
  • and - designed by Country Crafts Pat Waters - Christian Monograms

The Country Crafts leaflet is readable, but it has some anonymous brown stains on it. The designs are simpler.

All the Designing Women ones have keys for DMC, metallic treads and beads as alternatives - you could stitch them simply or more ornately if you choose. They are from about 29 to 39 stitches in size.

The leaflets are free to good homes, however if you feel uncomfortable with that you could make a small donation to a charity of your own choice.

St Gwladys please PM me your snail mail address.

Huia

--------------------

St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

- Posted      Profile for St. Gwladys   Email St. Gwladys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Pm sent

--------------------

Posts: 3333 | From: Rhymney Valley, South Wales | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I really must Do Something about the bales of clothes that I no longer wear - nor ever will again. The obvious thing is to bundle them up and take them to the charity shop. In some case that's difficult either because of the Memories, or because the fabric still appeals.

There are a raft of skirts in linens I would love to recycle. The obvious thing is patchwork - aha! Just as I type this, I have an idea. My summer dressing gown is past its best: a kimono style replacement in favourite bits?

Any practised patchers with tips and hints?

Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Further to the above, I find Pinterest hooching with examples of patchwork kimonos, many gorgeous in the extreme. Apparently it was even a Thing in northern Japan, with a whole culture of decorative stitching forbye.
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

There are also many many patterns for making skirts out of neckties or other random pieces of fabric. (Be careful that they are all of the same weight.) More important might be how worn the garments are. Would it suffice to save quite a small bit, say a square, of the least-worn area, and amass many of them to be a quilt? This is done with tee shirts -- cut out the central logo from the front, and frame it (or several together) to hang on the wall.

--------------------

Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

I have just recently made a cover for a kingsize bed - and never, frankly, want to make another.

No, the kimono is the thing. I have already identified 4 skirts which are in nicely congruent colours of creams, browns and blue and of compatible weight and composition.

My gameplan is to unpick them and extract as much on-the-grain pieces as possible. It also strikes me I have a little-worn Vietnamese hapi which could form the basis of a lining.

georgiaboy
Shipmate
# 11294

- Posted      Profile for georgiaboy   Email georgiaboy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Striking in with a (possibly) rude thought:

Why does this remind me of Anna Russell's Women's Club announcement -- 'This week Miss Hamburger is going to teach us how to make patchwork quilts from old skirts; next month Miss Frankfurter will show us how to make skirts from old patchwork quilts,' or words to that effect. I tried to find it on YouTube, but it doesn't seem to be there.

--------------------
You can't retire from a calling.

Posts: 1675 | From: saint meinrad, IN | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

'And the winner of our cookery competition - Don't Wince at Mince - Frieda, with her Banana Surprise'.
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

What this is called is 'upcycling.' Turning something that would otherwise be thrown away into something with a scary big price tag in a boutique.

--------------------

Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

Perhaps twenty years ago my mother handed down to me a piece of fabric. She got this in either Thailand or Laos, five yards or so of native silk with sections of fancy multicolor weaving. It is the sort of thing that the fancy border would be made into the bottom of a skirt.
Not my thing. I turned the solid portions of the fabric into a rather slim sleeveless dress. The embroidered strips are turned sideways (vertical striping so much more flattering than horizontal) and have become the back and two side fronts of a jacket. Some odd bits are becoming the sleeves, with suitable embroidery at the cuffs, and I discover today that there is even enough fabric for the facings of the jacket and a narrow collar. Judicious use of seam binding allows me to seal off the loose-woven cut edges.
I have never improvised a garment like this before (there is no pattern; I am cutting by eye) and am rather amazed that I can do it.

--------------------

Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

It's fun, isn't it? To begin with, I was working rather blindly, since I didn't know how much fabric I had in total. However, I have now arrived at a schema of alternating 4" and 6" vertical strips composed of random assemblages of my 5 fabrics. From these I just need to make 5 rectangles (back, 2 fronts, 2 sleeves) plus a band. I will put in a cotton lining, and then look at adding decorative stitching, in tribute to the sashiko tradition that started this whole idea. I doubt I'll attempt anything as complicated as the original: it will be more a matter of what stitches the Bernina has in its reportoire ( it should have about 80).
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My dog obsession has finally brought me back to the knitters fold! I used to do fair-isle, arran and very detailed picture jumpers before the kids were born (that'll be 30 years ago!) but haven't picked up the needles since.

But I saw a pattern for a Labrador puppy and I couldn't resist. My needles are long gone to the charity shop so I've ordered some needles and wool.

My 30 year old son is now a keen knitter - he knits in the German style with a weird action and circular needles.

Here he is in his favourite shop.

These are his needles - very posh!

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Drifting Star

Drifting against the wind
# 12799

- Posted      Profile for Drifting Star   Email Drifting Star   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I think I will have to start improvising patterns, too. In fact, I suppose I already am doing. I realised that whenever I make something from a pattern I spend a long time cutting out the tissue - which I utterly loathe doing - but always leave a bit extra in case the pattern is the wrong shape for me, and to allow me to make French seams.

Once I've cut out and sewn up I then start pinning in places that I think are right, and I end up with something that fits me, but may not bear a great deal of relation to the pattern.

It's quite scary cutting into a piece of much loved material without the apparent reassurance of a pattern though!

--------------------
The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Heraclitus

Posts: 3126 | From: A thin place. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

quote:
Originally posted by Boogie:
My dog obsession has finally brought me back to the knitters fold! I used to do fair-isle, arran and very detailed picture jumpers before the kids were born (that'll be 30 years ago!) but haven't picked up the needles since.

But I saw a pattern for a Labrador puppy and I couldn't resist. My needles are long gone to the charity shop so I've ordered some needles and wool.

My SiL has a line in not only knitting woolly animals, but in knitting little coaties for dogs.

I, otoh, seem to knitting an octopus. It is not really, but the effect of being halfway through an all-in-one waistcoat shruggy thing with a good deal of intarsia is not dissimilar.

Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

For this dress (because I knew I could never match the material) I made a dummy, a tryout dress with the pattern in oddball fabric. This was essential, since it turns out the pattern measurements have only a distant relationship to the measurements of the body. However all is well.
I am developing a theory that you are not really expert at a skill until you can riff on it. To play from the score is good. But you are a master when you can play jazz. Only when you fully comprehend Mittens in their Platonic ideal can you sit down and just knit mittens, without a pattern and on pure inspiration.

--------------------

St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

Many thanks to Huia for the cross stitch charts. Perhaps we should have a craft version of Secret Santa or the Paschal Penguin, or even a craft swop shop. I don't know what it could be called though.

--------------------

Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

Stash Swop?
Mrs Shrew

Ship's Mother
# 8635

- Posted      Profile for Mrs Shrew   Author's homepage   Email Mrs Shrew   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Ooooh.... Stash swopping sounds fun!

--------------------
"The goal of life is not to make other people in your own image, it is to understand that they, too, are in God's image" (Orfeo)
Was "mummyfrances".

Posts: 703 | From: York, England | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

- Posted      Profile for Doone   Email Doone   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Yipee]
Posts: 2208 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged
St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

Anyone fancy taking it on? Or should it be informal?

--------------------

Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

Over in Sundry Liturgical Questions in Ecclesiantics I have posted a question upon which Crafty persons might be able to offer advice. I am ISO an emblem, to sew onto a tippet. I very much fear that it is not commercially available -- if anyone knows where I can buy it I would love to hear.
Failing a purchase, I may be forced to make it.

--------------------

Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
You mean like this?

Jengie

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

Exactly. Only the emblem needs to look like this -- not me in the hat, but the church shield.

--------------------

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
How about an iron-on transfer?
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

That's what I'll do if I have to, because it'd be the easiest. In an ideal universe I'd find it for sale in a store somewhere...

--------------------

Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

- Posted      Profile for Penny S     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I think there are kits you can get which will print out from a computer file in such a way that you can use the result as a transfer. You could blow up your picture and do that.

Though I couldn't find one when I wanted one.

lily pad
Shipmate
# 11456

- Posted      Profile for lily pad   Email lily pad   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny S:
I think there are kits you can get which will print out from a computer file in such a way that you can use the result as a transfer. You could blow up your picture and do that.

Though I couldn't find one when I wanted one.

You can buy the iron on transfer paper at any large business supply store. If you take them the image on a flash drive - reverse the image if you can or ask them to - they will print it out in colour for you. You'll need to be ironing it onto white or a very pale fabric.

What would be much better, in my opinion, is to find someone with a fancy dancy embroidery machine. They can likely buy the digital pattern of it online and then embroider it right onto the stole. A woman in our congregation did that for a bunch of seasonal stoles and the results were lovely.

--------------------
Sloppiness is not caring. Fussiness is caring about the wrong things. With thanks to Adeodatus!

Posts: 2468 | From: Truly Canadian | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

I have a line on someone with exactly such a machine. If she says she can do it we are good to go. What I specifically want to avoid is hand-embroidering it myself. My eyesight doesn't allow of fine work like that.

--------------------

Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

The war on consumerism continues. I need an outfit for a wedding in early June. I was hovering over a site offering simple but stylish linen separates - at a price. I then bethought me of a little-worn linen dress I've had this decade or so...

It is a simple shift design with patch pockets, in a pale pink chintz. I have opened negotiations with one of the few dress fabric retailers hereabouts and it sounds as if she may have some compatible fabric. If so, I will cut the dress in half asymmetrically, leaving one of the pockets. I will attach the other to a new, flared skirt, which will also have patches? panels? trim? of the dress fabric.

Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

How, asymmetrically? On the diagonal? In half horizontally? Inquiring minds want to know!

--------------------

Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

Diagonally. And maybe a narrow triangular insert in the side seam to give the top a bit of flare to match the prospective skirt.
Eigon
Shipmate
# 4917

- Posted      Profile for Eigon   Author's homepage   Email Eigon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I've hauled my sewing machine out from the back of the cupboard this weekend.
A friend of mine has a bookshop nearby, and he has made a lifesize figure to stand outside it, reading a book, from cardboard and papier mache. Last week, he was at the dentists, and saw a picture of a plague doctor's mask in one of the magazines there. He was inspired, and has already sculpted the beak of the mask from cardboard and papier mache. Now he needs a hood to go under the mask and round the figure's shoulders, like a medieval hood. So that's what I've been making today, from the corner of a fitted bedsheet!
Also, I was given a gorgeous pair of curtains in bright scarlet one side and a darker red the other, so I have made a sash for my Young Man's Steampunk character, and tomorrow I will be making two skirts, one with the scarlet on the right side, and one with the darker red.

--------------------
Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind.

Posts: 3710 | From: Hay-on-Wye, town of books | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

You inspire me. I must and shall finish the sleeves for this jacket. This is the jacket for which there is no pattern. The body of the jacket is straight and ornate brocade, and the collar is a plain fold of the background material, a deep red. The sleeves can be long, out of the red, with a band or two of brocade-ness at the cuff. But I come to a halt when I consider their shape. Should they be just ordinary shirt-style sleeves, slightly fuller at the top and a barrel cuff with a button or two at the bottom? The brocade could be the cuff. A straight loose sleeve, like pajamas? I haven't the fabric to make them any wider. I could make them very narrow, of course, quite slim and Asiatic, no cuff but just a hem...

--------------------

Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

- Posted      Profile for Banner Lady   Email Banner Lady   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
IMHO if the jacket is straight and elegant, then so should the sleeve be. Brocade cuffs sound perfect- especially if any buttons /piping/ornamentation are done in the same material as the body of the jacket.

I am putting together Mother's Day gifts for a sales table. Sometimes the charity for which I volunteer is given strange oddments to sell. Feeling rather pleased that I have remade lots of small unwanted photo frames into cute tray table messages to go with odd brocade or quilted placemats and flowers for perfectly wonderful Breakfast in Bed trays. I will be interested to see how they go. Stay tuned!

--------------------
Women in the church are not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be enjoyed.

Posts: 7080 | From: Canberra Australia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

- Posted      Profile for Banner Lady   Email Banner Lady   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Very happy crafter today. We raised $1800 for charity and I had much fun doing my bit. The tray table settings sold very well, so I will definitely be doing that again. Sometimes odd little things that no-one will give a few cents for can look great when put together in a cellophane packet with the right printed/photocopied message.

"Thanks mum...I turned out awesome!" proved very popular.
[Smile]

--------------------
Women in the church are not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be enjoyed.

Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

BL, if my mum was still alive I would have bought that [Tear]

Actually we didn't really do Mothers' Day, but the sales for it allowed us to buy her some brilliant birthday presents.

Slightly off topic, but a brothel In Taranaki (North Island NZ) had an open day recently with money charged going toward a charity feeding children in need.

Huia

--------------------

Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

We need to set up a SoF Pinterest page or something, so that we can post and admire each others' projects. I want to see those hot-selling craft items!
Meanwhile, I am going with a friend to the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival this coming weekend. This is a place of almost supernatural evil, radiating a Cherynobl-like corruption. All the wool and yarn providers on the Eastern seaboard appear and sell their fiber, acres and acres of booths full of temptation. Knitters as far away as New York charter buses to come down. The last time I went I drove a minivan, and it was barely large enough. This time my friend is driving and I hope her car is small. Even a roof rack will be too enabling; we need to limit our purchases to what we can wedge into the vehicle. And the doors have to shut!

--------------------

Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

quote:
Even a roof rack will be too enabling; we need to limit our purchases to what we can wedge into the vehicle.

And to what you can use in a lifetime? Or is like my sister-in-law's quilting group where the person who dies with the biggest stash wins? [Big Grin]

Huia

--------------------

Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

I have sackfuls - literally - of old clothes waiting to go to charity shops. One result is that I notice things that go. Today it was two sleeveless dresses - one black linen with an embroidered hem, the other black with a floral pattern in orange - plus an orange tiered skirt.

So this afternoon I chopped a front panel and back out of the black, edged them with strips of the floral, turned the bottom embroidered strip into wide kimono sleeves, attached the bottom two tiers of the skirt to the now drop-waist bodice and finally added a couple of patch pockets in the floral.

It would not win prizes for finish, I grant you - but it's turned things I haven't worn in years (and never would again - arms are over at my age) into something both comfortable and striking.

Now I just need a change from the fleece and gortex weather we've been having.

[ 02. May 2016, 21:01: Message edited by: Firenze ]

Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

I call these Frankenclothes...I get great satisfaction out of taking things I once loved but are now unfit for purpose and recycling them into something else that I can use. Or taking op shop clothes and up cycling them.

Last week I saw a thick stretch shirt on sale for a pittance, but it had T-shirt sleeves on it. I cut these off, fitted long stretch lace sleeves, cuffed them using the T-shirt sleeve bits and added some swing panels on the side in stretch lace. With the right scarf it looks great and is very comfy.

Also had some success with taking old polo and crew neck pullovers where the necks are beyond help and replacing them with fun patterned stretch fabrics. Sometimes the ideas don't work, but it is surprising how many simple marriages of materials really do.

--------------------

daisydaisy
Shipmate
# 12167

- Posted      Profile for daisydaisy   Email daisydaisy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
We need to set up a SoF Pinterest page or something, so that we can post and admire each others' projects.

Yes! I lurk here and love to read what everyone is up to.

Recently I completed a quilt that I started around 26 yrs ago and put to one side, now I'm working on another which I plan to finish this year. I'd share a photo but my online photo album is giving me challenges, so Pinterest would be great!

Posts: 3184 | From: southern uk | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016