homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Circus: 2009 Ship Of Fools Celebrity Death Pool game thing (Page 4)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Circus: 2009 Ship Of Fools Celebrity Death Pool game thing
The Weeder
Shipmate
# 11321

- Posted      Profile for The Weeder   Author's homepage   Email The Weeder   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I post a death list in 'Another Place', and we have all noticed how our nominations cling to life e.g. Thatcher, while the Great and the Good, eg Tony Hart, depart this mortal coil far too soon.
What is the answer? How do we get rid of the damned, eg Thatch, whilr protecting the good.
And what do we do about Obama?
(Every service I have lead since his nomination, I have had my rural British congregation praying for his safety)

--------------------
Still missing the gator

Posts: 2542 | From: LaLa Land | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Is Mr. Jobs even ill? Cancer hardly counts: my paternal grandmother, a cattle rancher about 100 years ago and graduate dietitian licked cancer at 80 and lived to be 94!

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Writing is currently my hobby, not yet my profession.

Posts: 30517 | From: White Hart Lane | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
philip99a
Shipmate
# 13799

- Posted      Profile for philip99a   Email philip99a   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Anyone predict Billy Powell, keyboard player with Lynyrd Skynyrd. Suspected heart attack, age 56. [Angel]

Being a member of that band is a bit of a bummer. After the disastrous air crash in 1977 which killed two band members and a female backing singer, and now young Billy's demise (became a Christian after surviving the crash), there's only one original member left. Bet he's looking over his shoulder.

--------------------
We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time T. S. Elliot (Four Quartets)

Posts: 1300 | From: Leicester (UK) | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
philip99a
Shipmate
# 13799

- Posted      Profile for philip99a   Email philip99a   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sorry for double post, but this is a bit of a Grim Reaper Day for music.

Lynyrd Skynyrd may not have meant much to me in terms of music, but John Martyn is another matter entirely. I don't know if anyone listed him.

A true artist, his death at 60 (younger than me!) has really shaken me. Lots of Martyn from all stages of his troubled life on YouTube. With many heartfelt tributes in the added comments.

--------------------
We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time T. S. Elliot (Four Quartets)

Nunzia

Shipmate
# 4766

- Posted      Profile for Nunzia   Email Nunzia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Weeder:
I post a death list in 'Another Place', and we have all noticed how our nominations cling to life e.g. Thatcher, while the Great and the Good, eg Tony Hart, depart this mortal coil far too soon.
What is the answer? How do we get rid of the damned, eg Thatch, whilr protecting the good.
And what do we do about Obama?
(Every service I have lead since his nomination, I have had my rural British congregation praying for his safety)

I suppose we could start a Ship of Fools Celebrity Survival Pool and put all the baddies on it. [Big Grin]

But ITTW etc.

--------------------
----- ---------. ---- - ---- ----.

Posts: 1903 | From: Crazy-glued to the ledge | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Sandemaniac
Shipmate
# 12829

- Posted      Profile for Sandemaniac   Email Sandemaniac   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Bill Frindall.

Farewell, Bearded Wonder. It feels like the day Johnners died... [Tear]

AG

--------------------
"It becomes soon pleasantly apparent that change-ringing is by no means merely an excuse for beer" Charles Dickens gets it wrong, 1869

Posts: 3574 | From: The wardrobe of my soul | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
Trudy Scrumptious

BBE Shieldmaiden
# 5647

- Posted      Profile for Trudy Scrumptious   Author's homepage   Email Trudy Scrumptious   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
This thread does such odd things to my head. I'm half torn with sadness at the news that poor Patrick Swayze, who I always liked, has given up his cancer treatment and the dr's are now basically trying to make him comfortable till the end -- and the other, sick, evil part of me is kicking myself for not putting him on my list.

--------------------
Books and things.

I lied. There are no things. Just books.

Posts: 7428 | From: Closer to Paris than I am to Vancouver | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
Left at the Altar

Ship's Siren
# 5077

- Posted      Profile for Left at the Altar         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I know what you mean, but I'm in the opposite position. I hate myself for putting him on (as I did with Jane McGrath last year - because I knew she would die soon, and that's so horrible of me), but I'm secretly pleased with myself for remembering. I think anyone who doesn't have him on their list isn't serious about this game.

Dang, but we humans are hideous beasties.

[ 31. January 2009, 04:02: Message edited by: Left at the Altar ]

--------------------
Still pretty Amazing, but no longer Mavis.

Timothy the Obscure

Mostly Friendly
# 292

- Posted      Profile for Timothy the Obscure   Email Timothy the Obscure   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by philip99a:
John Martyn is another matter entirely. I don't know if anyone listed him.

A true artist, his death at 60 (younger than me!) has really shaken me.

Oh--that is sad. I spent years trying to play like him, and finally just gave up. He was one of a kind. I sometimes wake up in the morning with "Bless the Weather" playing in my head.

--------------------
When you think of the long and gloomy history of man, you will find more hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than have ever been committed in the name of rebellion.
  - C. P. Snow

Posts: 6114 | From: PDX | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Kevin:
Is Mr. Jobs even ill? Cancer hardly counts: my paternal grandmother, a cattle rancher about 100 years ago and graduate dietitian licked cancer at 80 and lived to be 94!

He looked pretty thin and gray at the big Apple bash. Of course, possibly that might be that he was on chemo- if he was. After recovering from the rigors of chemo he might do well, God willing. [Votive]

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Trudy Scrumptious:
This thread does such odd things to my head. I'm half torn with sadness at the news that poor Patrick Swayze, who I always liked, has given up his cancer treatment and the dr's are now basically trying to make him comfortable till the end -- and the other, sick, evil part of me is kicking myself for not putting him on my list.

His "people" say not so.

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

philip99a
Shipmate
# 13799

quote:
Originally posted by Timothy the Obscure:
quote:
Originally posted by philip99a:
John Martyn is another matter entirely. I don't know if anyone listed him.

A true artist, his death at 60 (younger than me!) has really shaken me.

Oh--that is sad. I spent years trying to play like him, and finally just gave up. He was one of a kind. I sometimes wake up in the morning with "Bless the Weather" playing in my head.
Here for Tim the O, is the late, lamented John Martyn in fine form in 1978.

And again from 1995 singing his wonderful "May You Never".

And the same song even better, to my ears, live and full of atmosphere in 2006.

The years weren't kind to him, but as with many blues performers his voice got richer and richer with the years (and the drink, and the rest) while his guitar playing refined and became more crisp.

A great performer. R.I.P. [Votive]

--------------------

Timothy the Obscure

Mostly Friendly
# 292

- Posted      Profile for Timothy the Obscure   Email Timothy the Obscure   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Blossom Dearie, RIP [Votive] .

Audio memorial here.

--------------------
When you think of the long and gloomy history of man, you will find more hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than have ever been committed in the name of rebellion.
  - C. P. Snow

Posts: 6114 | From: PDX | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
basso

Ship’s Crypt Keeper
# 4228

- Posted      Profile for basso   Email basso   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Timothy the Obscure:
Blossom Dearie, RIP [Votive] .

Audio memorial here.

Oh, my. [Votive]

Thanks for the link, Timothy.

Posts: 4358 | From: Bay Area, Calif | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Joyeux

Ship's Lady of Laughter
# 3851

- Posted      Profile for Joyeux   Email Joyeux   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I don't think anyone had Louis Bellson, drummer.

--------------------
Float?...Do science too

Posts: 4318 | From: over th... no, there! | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
There's a lot about Jade Goody in the news, and with stories like this I feel mean including her in my list. Are the the other 7 or 8 with her on their lists feeling uncomfortable?

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
East Price Road
Shipmate
# 13846

- Posted      Profile for East Price Road   Email East Price Road   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Curiosity killed ...:
There's a lot about Jade Goody in the news, and with stories like this I feel mean including her in my list. Are the the other 7 or 8 with her on their lists feeling uncomfortable?

Yes, very. I'm deeply impressed at the way she's taking things.
Posts: 739 | From: West Yorkshire | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
MiceElf

Not your average mouse
# 4389

- Posted      Profile for MiceElf   Email MiceElf   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Curiosity killed ...:

Have I missed the point here.... I'm sad that I missed out on lots of points cos I had her on a previous year's list but not this years.

If you are feeling mean, maybe you should give bad taste games a miss, and go play Mornington Crescent instead.Maybe praying for her to survive until New Year so your list is as clear as your conscience would help you sleep, alternatively send her a card with sorry I get 73 points out of your misfortune.... She would probably love that.

--------------------
What do we want.... Cure for Obesity
When do we want it.... After Dessert.

Posts: 1032 | From: OILOVWOIGHT | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Knopwood
Shipmate
# 11596

- Posted      Profile for Knopwood   Email Knopwood   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I just found out Herman Wouk is still alive, and I'm kicking myself for not having him.
Posts: 6806 | From: Tio'tia:ke | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
philip99a
Shipmate
# 13799

Anyone get the actress Dilys Laye? A pretty impressive career, far from just the Carry On films. She must have been terrific in The Boy Friend with Julie Andrews on Broadway.

--------------------

philip99a
Shipmate
# 13799

Some of us got a tads tearful above about the recent death of John Martyn.

There was a very affectionate, even soppy and none the worse for that, hour-long tribute to him tonight on BBC Radio 2 (Mike Harding Show) with lots of his music from all periods of his life.

It's on Listen Again for a week, here.

End of small tangent. Back to the Reaper.

--------------------

philip99a
Shipmate
# 13799

Some of us got a tads tearful above about the recent death of John Martyn.

There was a very affectionate, even soppy and none the worse for that, hour-long tribute to him tonight on BBC Radio 2 (Mike Harding Show) with lots of his music from all periods of his life.

It's on Listen Again for a week, here.

End of small tangent. Back to the Reaper.

--------------------

Sandemaniac
Shipmate
# 12829

- Posted      Profile for Sandemaniac   Email Sandemaniac   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The BBC scroller is reporting that Wendy Richards has died, but no supporting article yet.

AG

--------------------
"It becomes soon pleasantly apparent that change-ringing is by no means merely an excuse for beer" Charles Dickens gets it wrong, 1869

Posts: 3574 | From: The wardrobe of my soul | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sandemaniac:
The BBC scroller is reporting that Wendy Richards has died, but no supporting article yet.

AG

Here it is.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh! [Frown] That's another 35 points I've got then.

Failing to win with wish lists doesn't mean people likely to die are protected by choosing them, then.

--------------------

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
The Rogue
Shipmate
# 2275

- Posted      Profile for The Rogue   Email The Rogue   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My first points. And 8 other people scored as well.

--------------------
If everyone starts thinking outside the box does outside the box come back inside?

Posts: 2507 | From: Toton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
philip99a
Shipmate
# 13799

Grasshopper has been patient long enough!

Very sadly, 35 points scored.

I worked with Wendy Richard a lot, over many years. The tributes about her today are all true. She was a hard-working, reliable, enthusiastic, trustworthy and yes sexy woman with a wicked sense of humour, but not a malicious bone in her that I ever saw. I was never a close friend but I did propose to my second wife at dinner with WR and friends in her favourite Indian restaurant. For the record, I was turned down and had to repeat the proposal a month or so later to be accepted!

[ 26. February 2009, 23:41: Message edited by: philip99a ]

--------------------

Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Did anyone have Richard Widmark, Paul Newman or any of the other actors and film makers mentioned on the Academy Awards? I was sad never to have met Mr. Newman as I once stayed at the rented west coast home of the late director George Roy Hill who did The Sting which was at 345 Beverly Drive in Beverly Hills in 1975.

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
They both died last year, so it would be a bit pointless having them on this years list.

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
philip99a
Shipmate
# 13799

They could have been taking a shower in Dallas [Big Grin]

--------------------

Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

Widmark was also a gifted actor,missed his passing.

--------------------

moron
Shipmate
# 206

- Posted      Profile for moron   Email moron   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Paul Harvey

not a Good Day. [Frown]

Posts: 4236 | From: Bentonville | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
philip99a
Shipmate
# 13799

Shoot! I bet no-one got this one.

She was only on a beginner slope! Life's a beach and then you're dead.

--------------------

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

She was one of the good ones- talented, kind, and loving. For her husband and sons and the rest of her family [Votive] [Votive] [Votive]

--------------------

philip99a
Shipmate
# 13799

If you want to start an unending row/discussion among cyclists, just ask any question involving the phrase "compulsory helmets".

Is the same true among skiers? My younger son never wears a helmet for his beloved snowboarding. A pro skier has just been on the radio defending his personal decision never to wear a helmet.

I'm a keen cyclist and there's no argument for me. I always wear a helmet, even to ride down to the local shop to buy a carton of milk. It has certainly saved me from a banged skull at least once.

I think the death of Natasha Richardson is horrible. Talented, focused, trying to learn a new sport skill, clearly a good family woman, and only 45. Indeed [Votive]

--------------------

Petrified

Ship’s ballast
# 10667

- Posted      Profile for Petrified   Email Petrified   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I don't think helmets are the norm.
The Pebblette has just been skiing with school and the issue was raised but it was left to the parents, it wasn't actively encouraged and none of the teachers wore them. I only think it was raised because a woman died in Austria just before.
She wore one but I think was about the only one but then she is used to it, she always wears one for cycling and cricket. Last year she played against a team one of whose past players is now permanently disabled having had her eye socket smashed.
She can't understand why anyone would play without.

--------------------
At this time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock.
SoF a "prick against Bigotterie"

Posts: 540 | From: UK | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Joyeux

Ship's Lady of Laughter
# 3851

- Posted      Profile for Joyeux   Email Joyeux   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Waterworks] [Votive]

She was one of my favourite actresses, even though I haven't seen her in lots.

--------------------
Float?...Do science too

philip99a
Shipmate
# 13799

Is anyone else angered/revolted when people list the reasons they are sad at Richardson's death as "she was beautiful, talented, a real family woman...." Why is her death worse because she was beautiful? That really angers me, the Princess Di nonsense. Talented (cut off before it could be fully expressed) and family-oriented I see as adding to the sadness. But her beauty. Is it just that our world values beauty obsessively?

Dame Judi Dench (true hero, ever an honorable woman) pays her an elegant tribute about being a talented actress, with out ever mentioning her looks. Anyway, sorry, I don't think she was that beautiful. Not to me. Though I think it's great that such a seriously beautiful hunk as Liam Neeson thought she was the bee's knees.

I interviewed a severely disabled 21yr old man today for a University place. He was approx 3 ft tall, with severe facial excema, terrible eyesight and a huge, distorted bulging overhanging brow. But if he is run over by a bus outside our building is that less horrible because he is not conventionally "beautiful"? I get upset by this.

Btw he got his place if he gets his predicted exam grades this summer, which he will. Determined, talented guy.

--------------------

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

phillip94a:
quote:
I interviewed a severely disabled 21yr old man today for a University place. He was approx 3 ft tall, with severe facial excema, terrible eyesight and a huge, distorted bulging overhanging brow. But if he is run over by a bus outside our building is that less horrible because he is not conventionally "beautiful"? I get upset by this.

The people who love him would be bitterly sorry, but he probably wouldn't get the public eulogies because he wasn't famous enough. The Elephant Man did get them because he was famous. On the other hand, famous women in acting are often beautiful, given that beauty is what many of the paying public want. If Paris Hilton died, I'd be sorry for her and her loved ones, but about all the public obits could really say would be that she was beautiful, famous, and well-loved by some.

For the famous, comments on the beautiful dead are just part and parcel of the cult of beauty. It's not a really nice trait in Western culture.

--------------------

Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

Jade Goody died overnight - poor kid.

Sadly, that's another 73 points for quite a few of us

--------------------

Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

I don't think I have any points thus far. I hope my avatar-likeness survives the year: I am scheduled to see him at a local symposium early next month at ASU.

--------------------

Joyeux

Ship's Lady of Laughter
# 3851

Here's another that I don't think anyone had: Nicholas Hughes, the son of Sylvia Plath and Ted Hughes.

--------------------
Float?...Do science too

The Rogue
Shipmate
# 2275

- Posted      Profile for The Rogue   Email The Rogue   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Interestingly several shipmates have 73 points (Jade Goody) and several 35 points (Wendy Richard). Two managed 108 points (both).

--------------------
If everyone starts thinking outside the box does outside the box come back inside?

North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

- Posted      Profile for North East Quine   Email North East Quine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My oldest six (Norman Wisdom, Billy Graham, Prince Philip, Robert Mugabe, George Bush, sen, and Margaret Thatcher) are only worth 74 points in total. All appear to be in fine fettle.
Posts: 6414 | From: North East Scotland | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
basso

Ship’s Crypt Keeper
# 4228

- Posted      Profile for basso   Email basso   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Rogue:
Interestingly several shipmates have 73 points (Jade Goody) and several 35 points (Wendy Richard). Two managed 108 points (both).

The leader has both of those and one more, for a total of 125 points.
fletcher christian

Mutinous Seadog
# 13919

- Posted      Profile for fletcher christian   Email fletcher christian   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Has Graham Kendrick died yet ?

--------------------
'God is love insaturable, love impossible to describe'
Staretz Silouan

Posts: 5235 | From: a prefecture | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
basso

Ship’s Crypt Keeper
# 4228

From AS:
quote:
Originally posted by Pine Marten:
I was very saddened to hear yesterday of the death of Andy Hallett (aka Lorne from Angel) from heart failure at the ridiculously young age of 33.

I know he'd had a lot of ill health in the last few years, but it was still quite a shock.

May you sing your songs to the angels, now, Lorne, and thanks for the memories. Numfar, do the Dance of Mourning. [Votive]

BBC obit here.
The Rogue
Shipmate
# 2275

For some reason we haven't had any deaths for a while. However here is Jimmy Neighbour who is a blast from my past.

--------------------

agrgurich
Shipmate
# 5724

- Posted      Profile for agrgurich   Email agrgurich   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Former porn star, Marilyn Chambers, has died at 56.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/04/14/2009-04-14_marilyn_chambers_porn_star_dead_at_56.html

--------------------
Life is a comedy to those who think & a tragedy to those who feel.-Horace Walpole

AJG

Posts: 4478 | From: Michigan's Copper Country | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
East Price Road
Shipmate
# 13846

- Posted      Profile for East Price Road   Email East Price Road   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Clement Freud has died.

I thought someone had him on their list, but it seems not.

--------------------
"Fishes stop and ask me where I'm bound." (Incredible String Band)

Posts: 739 | From: West Yorkshire | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016