homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Special interest discussion   » The Circus   » Everlasting.... (Page 105)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  ...  139  140  141 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Everlasting....
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

- Posted      Profile for jacobsen   Email jacobsen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ay say rather more quickly, but then, Ay'm posh.

--------------------
But God, holding a candle, looks for all who wander, all who search. - Shifra Alon
Beauty fades, dumb is forever-Judge Judy
The man who made time, made plenty.

Posts: 8040 | From: Æbleskiver country | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
M.P. O'Shaughnessy was elected by a wide majority.

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Major I. T. Yarborough, reporting for duty, Sir!

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

- Posted      Profile for jacobsen   Email jacobsen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sirius Black was much mourned when he was killed off in the Harry Potter series.

--------------------
But God, holding a candle, looks for all who wander, all who search. - Shifra Alon

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

- Posted      Profile for Doone   Email Doone   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Terser, i.e. somewhat more succinctly, is a rather underused word.
Posts: 2208 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ordinarily I might suggest that was a good thing.

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Thin girls are popularly regarded as being more desirable, though whether they actually are is a matter of doubt.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Doubtful and untrue origins have been assigned to many immigrants over the years.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Ye arseholes in government, take heed of the polls!

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

- Posted      Profile for Doone   Email Doone   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The pollster, or opinion poll, can provide useful information if interpreted wisely.
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Wise lying down when you feel like that.

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

ET, hat askew, was really disturbed to realise he had forgotten his phone number.
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Numb, Ernie could barely remove his gloves after walking through the blizzard.

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Arduous labour calls for a pint after work.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Workshy colleagues can be a nuisance.

--------------------

Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
"An' U 'is ancestor?" queried the genealogist on Twitter, short of characters around including others in the conversation and the hashtag.

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Hash? Ta ge' it righ' you need corn beef and cooked cabbage.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Bag every scrap of waste food bore binning, or it will be lunch for Mr. Fox.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Fox News is NOT the most reliable source of information.

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

Formation ballroom dancing used to be a popular pastime.
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Times change and who, these days, has time to hand sew all those sequins?

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Quins are pretty rare on the landscape, even more so are sextuplets.

--------------------

Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Re sex, tup ... let's clarify, tups are uncastrated sheep and tupping is the country term for mating.

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A tinge of green in the white paint makes the afternoon sun in the windows seem cooler.

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Coolers are generally made of expanded polystyrene, otherwise known, amongst other things, as PUF, Styrofoam or Thermocol.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Her moco-loco designed house was the envy of her acquaintance.

[ 09. May 2016, 11:52: Message edited by: jacobsen ]

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

Quaint ancestors are a very useful topic of conversation at dinner parties.
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Artie said I wouldn't enjoy the party - and he was right!

--------------------

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
"Righteous, man!" exclaimed the concert-goer after the main set.

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

- Posted      Profile for Sipech   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
In setting the recommended prices at auctions, one must be a subject matter expert.

--------------------
I try to be self-deprecating; I'm just not very good at it.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheAlethiophile

Posts: 3791 | From: On the corporate ladder | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Rex pertly replied to the question of how he find his feet the morning after the twenty mile hike, by responding that they were at the end of his legs as usual.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Algebra was a favourite subject at school.

--------------------

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

Hooligans ditched algebra to tag the school walls with spray paint.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Pray, Pa, in the intervals of drinking the cellar dry, would you hitch up the wagon so Ma can drive to town?

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Owning your own mistakes is a much overrated sign of maturity.

--------------------

Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

- Posted      Profile for Sipech   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Uri typed up his memoirs, but was frustrated that he couldn't have a cup of tea in the breaks, as he'd broken all his teaspoons.

--------------------
I try to be self-deprecating; I'm just not very good at it.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheAlethiophile

Posts: 3791 | From: On the corporate ladder | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
L'organist
Shipmate
# 17338

- Posted      Profile for L'organist   Author's homepage   Email L'organist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
On Sunday 31st July my incumbent has booked in a wedding [Mad]

--------------------
Rara temporum felicitate ubi sentire quae velis et quae sentias dicere licet

Posts: 4950 | From: somewhere in England... | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

In awe, D. Dingley bowed low to the ravishing beauty before him.
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Immoderate bowing can lead to dizziness.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Essentially that is down the the function of the inner ear.

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

Rear ends can relate to a multitude of things.
Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

- Posted      Profile for Raptor Eye     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thin G-strings leave nothing to the imagination.

--------------------
Be still, and know that I am God! Psalm 46.10

Posts: 4359 | From: The United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Nat, I, on occasion, have pondered the same thing.

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

Hinges should be well oiled to prevent the sort of noise that can drive you mad.
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

You madrigal singers will have to find somewhere else to practice!

--------------------

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

Act, I certainly will, to halt this foolishness.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Ish Nesshie shurfashing out there, or have I ODed on the whishky?

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

KY was a wonderful song from Fascinating Aida.

--------------------

Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

- Posted      Profile for Raptor Eye     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ida complained of foot rot after her wellies split on the way home in the rain.

--------------------
Be still, and know that I am God! Psalm 46.10

Posts: 4359 | From: The United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Hera, in collusion with Hebe, got the gods gloriously drunk.

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  ...  139  140  141 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016