homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  New poll  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Things we did   » Nativity Play   » Scene 14: Flight to Egypt and Grand Finale (Page 3)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Scene 14: Flight to Egypt and Grand Finale
Fairy Godmother

Nativity Play
# 3695

- Posted      Profile for Fairy Godmother   Email Fairy Godmother   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by A very naughty boy:
Small children can travel for a small supplement as long as they sit on a parents lap.

What about godmothers?

I enjoy sitting on laps I do [Snigger]

--------------------
It could only be Nanny Ogg

Posts: 265 | From: Appearing in a pantomime near you | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mother Mary

Nativity Play
# 3799

- Posted      Profile for Mother Mary   Email Mother Mary   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
How much, then... Bethlehem to Cairo?

--------------------
Over 500 posts? No wonder I am exhausted. Wake me in the spring, if you please.(Smudgie)

Posts: 203 | From: Escaped back to real life at last. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Evil Henchman

Nativity Play
# 3705

- Posted      Profile for Evil Henchman   Email Evil Henchman   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Leans against shed

Tiring work, this mass-slaughter.

Drags deeply on cigarette

--------------------
I've left my toasting fork with my alternate personality Sarkycow.

Posts: 118 | From: The Guardhouse | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
A very naughty boy

Nativity Play
# 3677

- Posted      Profile for A very naughty boy   Author's homepage   Email A very naughty boy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
# Virgin Mary, sweet and mild ... # [Embarrassed]

em ... [Embarrassed] ... thats a txt [Embarrassed] excuse the ringtone [Embarrassed]
Pesky customers, never trust a startup!

txts back CHANGE OF PLAN, KEEP FILLING HER UP, WE'RE GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE, PLAN FOR CAIRO.

--------------------
Romanes Eunt Domus,
Brian.

[strathclydezero]

Posts: 92 | From: Somewhere else | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Director

Nativity Play
# 3664

- Posted      Profile for Director   Author's homepage   Email Director   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Pontius Pilot:
Sitting slumped in a downtown Bethlehem bar, Capt. P. Pilot keys into his mobile...

CHAIRMAN BRIAN... JUST REFUELLNG PLANE FOR 2NITES FLIGHT 2 IBIZA. NO PASSENGERS SHOWD YET (AS USUAL). AW8 YR INSTRUXIONS. PONTIUS

I knew someone had rewritten the script!

Got you! [Devil]

Ibiza indeed!

(Don't know what they teach them in school nowadays). [Disappointed]

--------------------
Miffy

Posts: 109 | From: Her physiotherapist's couch | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mother Mary

Nativity Play
# 3799

- Posted      Profile for Mother Mary   Email Mother Mary   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:

em ... [Embarrassed] ... thats a txt [Embarrassed] excuse the ringtone [Embarrassed]

[Embarrassed]

--------------------
Over 500 posts? No wonder I am exhausted. Wake me in the spring, if you please.(Smudgie)

Posts: 203 | From: Escaped back to real life at last. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Evil Henchman

Nativity Play
# 3705

- Posted      Profile for Evil Henchman   Email Evil Henchman   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
What's that I can hear beeping inside this shed?

--------------------

Director

Nativity Play
# 3664

- Posted      Profile for Director   Author's homepage   Email Director   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:

Pesky customers, never trust a startup!

txts back CHANGE OF PLAN, KEEP FILLING HER UP, WE'RE GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE, PLAN FOR CAIRO.

Phew.

At last someone's sticking to the script around here.

<Gives Brian an approving beam, and makes to pat his head in a suitably maternal manner>.

--------------------
Miffy

Posts: 109 | From: Her physiotherapist's couch | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Pontius Pilot

Nativity Play
# 3700

- Posted      Profile for Pontius Pilot   Email Pontius Pilot   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Director:
OK then...Will Mr S Pilot, last heard of in a small and rather doubtful bar down the road from the theatre, kindly contact the Directors of tHe SOF Nativity Play, NOW!

OK, OK. And it's P Pilot, if you don't mind.

--------------------
aka simon

Mother Mary

Nativity Play
# 3799

quote:
Originally posted by Evil Henchman:
Leans against shed

Drags deeply on cigarette

Hold on a minute, Brian. Would you believe the stupidity of it, someone smoking right next to the barn with all this hay lying around. Where is Health and Safety when you need them?

I'm just going out there to tell him ... doesn't he know there's a mother and two small children in here, one of them the Son of God at that! We don't want an accident now, do we?

--------------------

A very naughty boy

Nativity Play
# 3677

- Posted      Profile for A very naughty boy   Author's homepage   Email A very naughty boy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Bethlehem to Cairo ... hmmm.

Well, if you'd booked last month it'd have been €40 a head, but since it's such short notice ... pay the pilot when you get on.

[hears noises outside]

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh everyone!

--------------------
Romanes Eunt Domus,
Brian.

[strathclydezero]

Evil Henchman

Nativity Play
# 3705

I can definitely hear voices inside here...

I'll just finish this fag, then investigate.

--------------------

Fairy Godmother

Nativity Play
# 3695

- Posted      Profile for Fairy Godmother   Email Fairy Godmother   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mother Mary:
Hold on a minute, Brian. Would you believe the stupidity of it, someone smoking right next to the barn with all this hay lying around. Where is Health and Safety when you need them?

I'm just going out there to tell him ... doesn't he know there's a mother and two small children in here, one of them the Son of God at that! We don't want an accident now, do we?

Hold on a mo - let me deal with this

*Picks up bucket of water from back of stable and throws it over the cigarette smoker*

Phew - don't know what was in that bucket but it sure did pong...

--------------------

Posts: 265 | From: Appearing in a pantomime near you | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Donkey

Nativity Play
# 3752

- Posted      Profile for Donkey   Email Donkey   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
(tries to stop Mary) how about I go out there? I think it's the henchman, and he doesn't look so sweet...I'll talk to him if you'd like...

--------------------
Little Beast of Burden....ha!
aka Lady A

Posts: 74 | From: 4WD The Swamp | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Director

Nativity Play
# 3664

quote:
Originally posted by Pontius Pilot:
quote:
Originally posted by Director:
OK then...Will Mr S Pilot, last heard of in a small and rather doubtful bar down the road from the theatre, kindly contact the Directors of tHe SOF Nativity Play, NOW!

OK, OK. And it's P Pilot, if you don't mind.
[Big Grin] No problem.

Quite catchy that, 'P Pilot.'

<Hums gently under her breath>

P the Pilot, can he fly it!

P the Pilot...

all together now...

--------------------
Miffy

Evil Henchman

Nativity Play
# 3705

Hey!

My cigarette's gone out! And I'm wet!

Really not happy about this.

Draws sword and turns the handle of the shed door...

--------------------

A very naughty boy

Nativity Play
# 3677

NO MARY! - Everyone hide!

[curles up behind the manger]

(there is a manger ... isn't there???)

--------------------
Romanes Eunt Domus,
Brian.

[strathclydezero]

Mother Mary

Nativity Play
# 3799

Thank you Fairy Godmother... would you mind going out and fetching the terries back in, though? They should have been soaked clean enough by now, thank goodness.

--------------------

Sheep 3

Nativity Play
# 3663

- Posted      Profile for Sheep 3   Email Sheep 3   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Sheep 3, annoyed by the lack of Pringles, leaves the stable, and head-butts, at full speed, the first person she sees]

Baaaaaaaaaaa.

*thump* *whomp*

--------------------
jlg the sheep

Posts: 278 | From: lost in a pasture | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Donkey

Nativity Play
# 3752

- Posted      Profile for Donkey   Email Donkey   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Ha! Very Good Fairygodmother! I like it! Do it again!! [Killing me]

--------------------
aka Lady A

Director

Nativity Play
# 3664

quote:
NO MARY! - Everyone hide!

[curles up behind the manger]

(there is a manger ... isn't there???)

PROPERTIES!!!!
[Paranoid]

--------------------
Miffy

Herod

Nativity Play
# 3649

- Posted      Profile for Herod   Author's homepage   Email Herod   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
<Henchman's mobile phone rings>

--------------------
#I'm Herod the Great, I am, I am.#

Stoo

Posts: 159 | From: Palestine | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Fairy Godmother

Nativity Play
# 3695

quote:
Hey!

*Leans against door with her full weight*

Lucky I chose sumo wrestling rather than yoga at nightschool

--------------------

Mother Mary

Nativity Play
# 3799

Mary notices the babies haven't been fed recently. She picks them both up and takes them conveniently behind a haybale...

[ 22. December 2002, 21:47: Message edited by: Director ]

--------------------

Pontius Pilot

Nativity Play
# 3700

- Posted      Profile for Pontius Pilot   Email Pontius Pilot   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Capt. P. Pilot reads text from Sir Brian and shakes his head wearily. Texts back...

CAIRO? NOT ON MAP YET. HOW ABT GIZA? GOOD 4 PYRAMIDS. PONTY

--------------------
aka simon

A very naughty boy

Nativity Play
# 3677

txts P Pilot

JUST BUYING U SOME TIME ... TOLD THEM U'D TAKE PAYMENT - TAKE WHAT U THINK IS FAIR ; )

--------------------
Romanes Eunt Domus,
Brian.

[strathclydezero]

Sheep 3

Nativity Play
# 3663

- Posted      Profile for Sheep 3   Email Sheep 3   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Sheep 3 remembers that she came to the stable to retrieve a couple of bells so she could go to rehearsal. Returns to stable, trampling on Henchman, lying in the mud, in the process.]

Baaaaaa.

--------------------
jlg the sheep

Posts: 278 | From: lost in a pasture | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Evil Henchman

Nativity Play
# 3705

Henchman answers the phone, and walks into the stable

Hello?

--------------------

Donkey

Nativity Play
# 3752

(follows out after sheep, does some extra trampling.... runs back into the stable)

--------------------
aka Lady A

Mother Mary

Nativity Play
# 3799

The children are both, needless to say, totally silent... even Lavinia.... while their mouths are otherwise engaged [Embarrassed]

--------------------

A very naughty boy

Nativity Play
# 3677

Oh Moses! [covers mobile to suppress ring tone]

txts CAIRO / GIZA, SAME PLACE INNIT?

--------------------
Romanes Eunt Domus,
Brian.

[strathclydezero]

Herod

Nativity Play
# 3649

- Posted      Profile for Herod   Author's homepage   Email Herod   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Henchman?

How's the murdering going?

--------------------

Stoo

Black Angel

Nativity Play
# 3676

- Posted      Profile for Black Angel     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Slouches in moodily from Wardrobe. Leans up against the outside of the shed and eyes the Evil Henchman up and down. Pointedly

You smell funny.

--------------------
Peronel, Black Angel and Typo Slayer extraordinaire...

Posts: 91 | From: Floating on a little black cloud | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Fairy Godmother

Nativity Play
# 3695

quote:
Hey!

*Leans against door with her full weight*

LOOK I CAN'T KEEP THIS DOOR SHUT FOREVER WILL YOU GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE - LIKE RIGHT NOW!

DO NOT PASS GO

DO NOT COLLECT £2000

COMPRENDEZ?

[ 22. December 2002, 23:25: Message edited by: Musical Director ]

--------------------

Director

Nativity Play
# 3664

quote:
Originally posted by Donkey:
(follows out after sheep, does some extra trampling.... runs back into the stable)

Go for it, Donkey!!

(This is more like it!) [Big Grin]

--------------------
Miffy

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Sheep

Nativity Play
# 3667

- Posted      Profile for Rudolph the Red-Nosed Sheep   Email Rudolph the Red-Nosed Sheep   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Since Henchman doesn't seem to stay down, Rudolph butts him one more time to make sure.

--------------------
I may be just a purple sheep with a funny nose, but ThatsMrJuice 2U!

Posts: 110 | From: The Sheep Shed | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Evil Henchman

Nativity Play
# 3705

Shoos away the angel-thingy

Er, not bad boss... not bad!

Sheep bleats

--------------------

Donkey

Nativity Play
# 3752

(looks stupidly like a normal donkey, noses about in manger, looks up at henchman)
HeeHaw!

--------------------
aka Lady A

Mother Mary

Nativity Play
# 3799

Serene voice whispers out from behind haybale...

So, how quickly do you think you could get us there? And have you got room for the luggage?

--------------------

Herod

Nativity Play
# 3649

How many kids you done so far?

<Hears sheep and donkey>

Wait a minute, where are you?

--------------------

Stoo

Black Angel

Nativity Play
# 3676

- Posted      Profile for Black Angel     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Shoos away the angel-thingy
Pulls herself up to her full height of five-foot nothing and spreads her purple wings. Safety pins jangle randomly from some of the feathers. She happens to be between henchman and the shed door.

Don't shoo me, you nasty little man.

--------------------

Posts: 91 | From: Floating on a little black cloud | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Evil Henchman

Nativity Play
# 3705

In a stable - I heard noises.

--------------------

Pontius Pilot

Nativity Play
# 3700

Capt. Pilot texts Sir Brian from taxi on the way to Bethlehem's "Gatwick" airport...

NO, FRAID I MUST CORRECT U. GIZA = SEVRAL MILES OUTSIDE CAIRO. FLIGHT WILL B FRM TERMINAL 5. FINE ABT THE MONEY :-)

--------------------
aka simon

Donkey

Nativity Play
# 3752

(comes up to henchman, begins to nose into pockets looking for Pringles, starts to take a bite out of henchman....!)

--------------------
aka Lady A

Black Angel

Nativity Play
# 3676

Black Angel leans forward until her face is near Henchman's mobile. Long and slow, she wolf-whistles down it. That should get him into trouble

--------------------

Herod

Nativity Play
# 3649

A stable???

You're supposed to be out killing children! Stop wasting everyone's time and get onto the house calls!

--------------------

Stoo

A very naughty boy

Nativity Play
# 3677

[attempts to smother mobile as it rings away again] [Embarrassed]

[whispers across to Mary]

how many of you are flying?

--------------------
Romanes Eunt Domus,
Brian.

[strathclydezero]

Director

Nativity Play
# 3664

<Tries out another little ditty>...

Pilot P,
Pilot P,
Pilot P and his...ummm? Errr? [Confused]

Come on folks - Join in!

--------------------
Miffy

Mother Mary

Nativity Play
# 3799

quote:
[attempts to smother mobile as it rings away again] [Embarrassed]

[whispers across to Mary]

how many of you are flying?

Well, so far there seems to be the two children, the donkey, the fairy godmother, me and Jos... Looks round stable ..er.... you! Oh, and the luggage, of course.

--------------------

Evil Henchman

Nativity Play
# 3705

But boss-

The Henchman is forced to hold the phone away from her ear for a short while. In doing so, she once more shoos off the angel and kicks the donkey

I know boss, but...

But...

You don't understand...

Ok... I'm going! I'm going!

Henchman hangs up the phone and storms out of the stable. She jumps into the jeep and speeds off

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10 

Post new thread  New poll  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016