homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Host & Admin Day (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Host & Admin Day
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear me-eeeeeeeee

happy birthday to me!

Yes shipmates, 50 years ago today I came into the world to mark this auspicious occasion, today is to be HOST AND ADMIN DAY!

This is the day when hosts & admins get to enjoy themselves and anything can happen in the next 24 hours or so. (It might be longer. It depends how mu** we're enjoying ourselves). Brace yourselves for a bumpy ride!

Please note that the Eighth Day board will be a safe haven from the madness as they have chosen not to take part.

[ 18. September 2014, 05:56: Message edited by: Spike ]

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
kingsfold

Shipmate
# 1726

- Posted      Profile for kingsfold   Email kingsfold   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
***** ******** Spike [Big Grin]

Could be some light relief from the R*******um...

Posts: 4473 | From: land of the wee midgie | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
alienfromzog

Ship's Alien
# 5327

- Posted      Profile for alienfromzog   Email alienfromzog   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
***** Easter Spike
[Axe murder]

--------------------
Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
[Sen. D.P.Moynihan]

An Alien's View of Earth - my blog (or vanity exercise...)

Posts: 2150 | From: Zog, obviously! Straight past Alpha Centauri, 2nd planet on the left... | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Japes

Shipmate
# 5358

- Posted      Profile for Japes   Email Japes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Have fun and enjoy your day, Spike. [Yipee]

Since my school year are all hitting this auspicious event this year, * suppose * 'd better ponder my own marking of the occasion in about seven months time.

--------------------
Blog may or may not be of any interest.

Posts: 2013 | From: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
As an 8th Day host, * would take part, but * 'm not going to be around for the next 15 or so hours, and with another host on holiday it wasn't going to be easy to play H&A day.

***** ******** Spike.

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
kingsfold

Shipmate
# 1726

- Posted      Profile for kingsfold   Email kingsfold   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Woohoo - the word R*******um appears to have been asterisked [Yipee]

[ 18. September 2014, 06:42: Message edited by: kingsfold ]

Posts: 4473 | From: land of the wee midgie | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Crap spouted by kingsfold:
Woohoo - the word R*******um appears to have been asterisked [Yipee]

The word what?

Anyway, have a good one Spike.

Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

- Posted      Profile for Autenrieth Road   Email Autenrieth Road   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What ****land is doing today. Although my eyes keep wanting to fill in the asterisks as "Redrum".

[ETA: ah crap, that's been spiked too?]

[ 18. September 2014, 07:09: Message edited by: Autenrieth Road ]

--------------------
Truth

Posts: 9559 | From: starlight | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Zoey

Broken idealist
# 11152

- Posted      Profile for Zoey   Email Zoey   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
r - e - f - e - r - e - n - d - u -m

as has S - c - o - t

xpost

[ 18. September 2014, 07:11: Message edited by: Zoey ]

--------------------
Pay no mind, I'm doing fine, I'm breathing on my own.

Posts: 3095 | From: the penultimate stop? | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Ferijen
Shipmate
# 4719

- Posted      Profile for Ferijen   Email Ferijen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
***** ******** Spike. Delighted this coincides with my 'annual leave day to myself just because * can' day [Smile] lve the renamed titles on each board.
Posts: 3259 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Life begins at ********fty!

***** ******** Spike!

(edited to add h-a-p-p-y b-1-r-t-h-d-a-y !!)

[Big Grin]

[ 18. September 2014, 07:18: Message edited by: Boogie ]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What a good day to choose. Not just because it's your ********, Spike, but also because if all the ****s are going bananas today, we might as well all join in and make it one big crazy party.

Here's an ***l***/****t*** border crazy sign to add to the fun!

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lucia

Looking for light
# 15201

- Posted      Profile for Lucia     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
He he! Let the fun commence! Hippy Bathday Spike!
Posts: 1075 | From: Nigh golden stone and spires | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A highly enjoyable anniversary to Spike, and a most pleasant H&A-tide! May none be hurt, even though some may hope to get away s-c-o-tfree.

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
OK, hosts and admins, you really have gone for crazy this time - my picture won't load because it has certain numbers in it. Spike, it's all your fault, couldn't you have chosen to be born on a different day, or something?!

--------------------

Wood
The Milkman of Human Kindness
# 7

- Posted      Profile for Wood   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Felicitations, Spike.

* knew it was HnA day because the board told me to bugger off. Not a new experience, granted, but never so direct.

--------------------
Narcissism.

Posts: 7842 | From: Wood Towers | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

Unrestful, or what?!

(the sign declared that the border was closed 'for training') [Big Grin]

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You can still access the pic via Chorister's link, just need to click on its mini-version for prompt enlargement. - Yet, is all this bordering on insanity? [Paranoid]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Anglican't
Shipmate
# 15292

- Posted      Profile for Anglican't   Email Anglican't   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
* 've rather enjoyed the ****t*** r*******um thread but ne* posts are no* rendered almost unreadable by random asterisks. *ill these be removed *hen this 'Day' is over?
Posts: 3613 | From: London, England | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged
itsarumdo
Shipmate
# 18174

- Posted      Profile for itsarumdo     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Crap spouted by Spike:
***** ******** to me, ***** ******** to me, ***** ******** dear me-eeeeeeeee

***** ******** to me!

Yes shipmates, ** years ago today * came into the *orld to mark this auspicious occasion, today is to be HOST AND ADMIN DAY!

This is the day *hen hosts & admins get to enjoy themselves and anything can happen in the ne*t 24 hours or so. (It might be longer. It depends ho* mu** *e're enjoying ourselves). Brace yourselves for a bumpy ride!

Please note that the Eighth Day board *ill be a safe haven from the madness as they have chosen not to take part.

:*hat?: [Help] :brick*all:

--------------------
"Iti sapis potanda tinone" Lycophron

Posts: 994 | From: Planet Zog | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged
Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

- Posted      Profile for Sipech   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, let's see how this gets auto-edited, you weird bunch of lovable rascals. * mean, what is the meaning of all this jolly randomness? Have you all gone completely charming?

Depending on how that gets done, it could seem really rather abusive. [Razz]

--------------------
I try to be self-deprecating; I'm just not very good at it.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheAlethiophile

Posts: 3791 | From: On the corporate ladder | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

It appears they hate the double-u. [Frown]

--------------------

Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
whatever.

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Whence? Where? Why? Who? What? Whither?

Whatever indeed. [Angel]

--------------------

Roseofsharon
Shipmate
# 9657

- Posted      Profile for Roseofsharon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Life's difficult enough, so * 'll be back when the H&A have fin***ed having fun with the board

--------------------
Talk about books -any books- on our rejuvenatedforum http://www.bookgrouponline.com/index.php?

Posts: 3060 | From: Sussex By The Sea | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Crap spouted by Roseofsharon:
Life's difficult enough, so * 'll be back when the H&A have fin***ed having fun with the board

A sis, mentor.

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Amazing Grace

High Church Protestant
# 95

- Posted      Profile for Amazing Grace   Email Amazing Grace   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Crap spouted by Spike:

***** ******** to me!

Yes shipmates, ** years ago today * came into the world to mark this auspicious occasion, today is to be HOST AND ADMIN DAY!

This is the day when hosts & admins get to enjoy themselves and anything can happen in the next 24 hours or so. (It might be longer. It depends how mu** we're enjoying ourselves). Brace yourselves for a bumpy ride!

Please note that the Eighth Day board will be a safe haven from the madness as they have chosen not to take part.

Hail thee, festival day!

[Yipee] [Yipee] [Yipee]

--------------------
WTFWED? "Remember to always be yourself, unless you suck" - the Gator
Memory Eternal! Sheep 3, Phil the Wise Guy, and Jesus' Evil Twin in the SoF Nativity Play

Posts: 6593 | From: Sittin' by the dock of the [SF] bay | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ecclesiastical Flip-flop
Shipmate
# 10745

- Posted      Profile for Ecclesiastical Flip-flop   Email Ecclesiastical Flip-flop   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Crap spouted by Spike:

***** ******** to me!

Yes shipmates, ** years ago today * came into the world to mark this auspicious occasion, today is to be HOST AND ADMIN DAY!

***** ******** Spike and have a nice day! You are a Friday's child.

--------------------
Joyeuses Pâques! Frohe Ostern! Buona Pasqua! ˇFelices Pascuas! Happy Easter!

Posts: 1946 | From: Surrey UK | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ann

Curious
# 94

- Posted      Profile for Ann   Email Ann   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Merry Birthmas Spike

--------------------
Ann

Posts: 3271 | From: IO 91 PI | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cthulhu
PRAY TO BE EATEN FIRST
# 16186

- Posted      Profile for Cthulhu   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
MY VERY BEST W***ES

--------------------
I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL. Nothing personal.

Posts: 78 | From: R'lyeh | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged
Barnabas62
Shipmate
# 9110

- Posted      Profile for Barnabas62   Email Barnabas62   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Give it a rest Kelly. Besides, guess who has borrowed your axe for the duration. [Two face]

--------------------
Who is it that you seek? How then shall we live? How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?

Posts: 21397 | From: Norfolk UK | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
First of all, check the IP, second of all, eye will be nice and refrain from pressing the detonator on the theft prevention device * have installed on the axe.
For now.

***** ********, Spike!

[ 18. September 2014, 16:31: Message edited by: Kelly Alves ]

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

- Posted      Profile for daisymay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
***** ******** Smike - have a lovely time !

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Posts: 11224 | From: London - originally Dundee, Blairgowrie etc... | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
MrsBeaky
Shipmate
# 17663

- Posted      Profile for MrsBeaky   Author's homepage   Email MrsBeaky   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Not sure where to post this but just had to say it...
After a tricky and tiring day * came onto the Ship and was thrilled to be told to bugger off and then find all this crazy stuff.
The only thing that * can't cope with is the comic sans script- it took me back to my teaching days when we had to use it. Not good.
Everything else to do with your H and A spree is just genius!

--------------------
"It is better to be kind than right."

http://davidandlizacooke.wordpress.com

Posts: 693 | From: UK/ Kenya | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Here's hoping it has been an auspicious day for you, Spike.

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gill H

Shipmate
# 68

- Posted      Profile for Gill H     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hipy papy bthudthday Spike (as Owl would say),

--------------------
*sigh* We can’t all be Alan Cresswell.

- Lyda Rose

Posts: 9313 | From: London | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
* 'm afraid * won't be able to join in very much. Congratulations Spike and much fun to all!

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

Posts: 9474 | From: Brazil / Africa | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh, at least come and vote in the poll of polls.

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
saysay

Ship's Praying Mantis
# 6645

- Posted      Profile for saysay   Email saysay   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Holy hell people.

What next indeed.

--------------------
"It's been a long day without you, my friend
I'll tell you all about it when I see you again"
"'Oh sweet baby purple Jesus' - that's a direct quote from a 9 year old - shoutout to purple Jesus."

Posts: 2943 | From: The Wire | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Sober Preacher's Kid

Presbymethegationalist
# 12699

- Posted      Profile for Sober Preacher's Kid   Email Sober Preacher's Kid   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Are we going to auction off the Hostly Powers?

* soooo want to be the first Calvinist Host in Eccles. [Devil]

--------------------
NDP Federal Convention Ottawa 2018: A random assortment of Prots and Trots.

Posts: 7646 | From: Peterborough, Upper Canada | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What're you offering?

And, before you think Calvin is unusual, remember that we've had Quakers and worse.

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

- Posted      Profile for Sipech   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Crap spouted by Ariston:
And, before you think Calvin is unusual, remember that we've had Quakers and worse.

Yeah, but Calvinists tend to be noisier than Quakers.

Mind you, even crisp packets tend to be noisier than Quakers!

--------------------
I try to be self-deprecating; I'm just not very good at it.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheAlethiophile

Posts: 3791 | From: On the corporate ladder | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
Barnabas62
Shipmate
# 9110

- Posted      Profile for Barnabas62   Email Barnabas62   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Crap spouted by TheAlethiophile:

Mind you, even crisp packets tend to be noisier than Quakers!

Quavers crunching does make a satisfactory noise.

Going well, this one! We may all need a bit of silent Quakering to get over it.

[Didn't one of our resident Quakers Doublethink do some Eccles Hosting at one time? Or is my memory playing up? DT has Hosted in lots of places, always with distinction].

--------------------
Who is it that you seek? How then shall we live? How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?

Posts: 21397 | From: Norfolk UK | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Crap spouted by Barnabas62:
Didn't one of our resident Quakers Doublethink do some Eccles Hosting at one time?

Yep.

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yes, during the days of Laetare [Eek!]

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Crap spouted by Ariston:
What're you offering?

* think Babybear might dispute that title as well!! She was a Mystery Worship host and also a former member of the Church of ****land (Methodist at the time)

J***ie

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Crap spouted by J***ie Jon:
…also a former member of the Church of ****land (Methodist at the time)

J***ie

…it took me a moment to realize that there isn't a Church of Maryland.

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Tubbs

Miss Congeniality
# 440

- Posted      Profile for Tubbs   Author's homepage   Email Tubbs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Crap spouted by Sober Preacher's Kid:
Are we going to auction off the Hostly Powers?

* soooo want to be the first Calvinist Host in Eccles. [Devil]

Thread's up. Getting working on those application posts people! Entertain, woo and generally impress an Admin and a Hostly gig may be yours!

Tubbs

--------------------
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it up and remove all doubt" - Dennis Thatcher. My blog. Decide for yourself which I am

Posts: 12701 | From: Someplace strange | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tubbs

Miss Congeniality
# 440

- Posted      Profile for Tubbs   Author's homepage   Email Tubbs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Crap spouted by J***ie Jon:
quote:
Crap spouted by Ariston:
What're you offering?

* think Babybear might dispute that title as well!! She was a Mystery Worship host and also a former member of the Church of ****land (Methodist at the time)

J***ie

She wasn't an Eccles host though. * was the first non-dom Host and DT was the second IIRC.

Tubbs

--------------------
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it up and remove all doubt" - Dennis Thatcher. My blog. Decide for yourself which I am

Posts: 12701 | From: Someplace strange | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Caissa
Shipmate
# 16710

- Posted      Profile for Caissa     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Have the 24 hours expired?
Posts: 972 | From: Saint John, N.B. | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016