homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's business   » The Styx   » Shipmates' Gallery (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  ...  11  12  13 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Shipmates' Gallery
Melon

Ship's desserter
# 4038

- Posted      Profile for Melon   Author's homepage   Email Melon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
As you know, we have been working on an official Ship version of Gort's shipmates' photo site. We expect this site to go live in the next week or so.

As Gort mentioned here, we have started with the photos that originally featured on his website, some of which were cropped from shipmeet group photos. This is the last call for those who would like to have their photo removed from the site before it goes live. A revised list of shipmates with photos on the site appears at the bottom of this post.

You also just about have time to have your photo included on Day One, or to submit a more recent photo. From the Gallery guidelines:
quote:
How do I get my photo added to the gallery? Contact Gort, Guardian of the Ship Photos.

What format of photo should I send? Ideally, a jpeg about 400 pixels wide and between 400 and 600 pixels deep. The previews are small and generated automatically, so, if you want to be recognisable at that scale, go for a "head and shoulders" shot.

Hey, I have this great photo of my neighbour/ dog/ house/ a really neat traction engine I saw at a steam fair. We are really happy for you, but the idea of the Gallery is to display photos of shipmates.

I want to post my photo for shipmates to see, but I don't want to end up in Google. You should be ok, because only registered users can view the web pages, but note that this is not military-grade protection, and all bets are off if another shipmate decides to link to or copy the photos. In other words, don't post anything that really mustn't get into the public domain.

List of shipmates with photos in gallery: A Feminine Force, A Random Ordinand, Acca, A.F. Steve, aj, Alan Cresswell, Alaric the Goth, Amanda B. Reckondwythe, Amorya, Ancient Mariner, Ann, Arabella Purity Winterbottom, Archimandrite, Arleigh, Astro, auntie di, Auntie Doris, babybear, Balaam, Barnabas62, Basket Case, Beautiful_Dreamer, Belisarius, birdie, butler, Carys, Catrine, Caz..., Charles Read, chasee#1, ChastMastr, Chimakwa, ChrisT, Clarence, Clint Boggis, comet, Corpus cani, cqg, craigb, Craigmaddie, Custard., daisymay, dalej42, da_musicman, Dee., duchess, dyfrig, Evensnog, Fiddleback, fight-club for the soul, Fishngrl, Flausa, fnk, Foaming Draught, frin, girl130, Gort, Gremlin, Grits, Gwai, hatless, Hazey*Jane, Ian Climacus, imagin8or, infinite_monkey, IngoB, Iole Nui, Izzybee, Jack the Lass, Jahlove, JB, Jengie Jon, JillieRose, jlg, John Holding, Jolly Jape, Jonah the Whale, Josephine, Karl: Liberal Backslider, Kelly Alves, ken, KenWritez, Kepler's Puppet, Keren-Happuch, Late Paul, Legodude_uk, les@BALM, Linguo, Littlelady, lsnduck, -lucy-, Lumpy da Moose, Lynn MagdalenCollege, Mad Geo, madteawoman, Mamacita, Manda, Manipled Mutineer, Marvin the Martian, Max., McChicken, Melon, mirrizin, MouseThief, Mr Clingford, MrSponge2U, MSHB, muchafraid, Mudfrog, nephron, Never Conforming, Nicodemia, Nicolemrw, Niënna, noneen, Nunc Dimittis, Nutmeg, obble, Ophelia, Orb, ozowen, Papio, Paul W., pease, Pegasus, PeteCanada, Peter Owen, PhilA, Piffany, Pânts, Professor Kirke, Pure as the Driven Yellow Snow, ReginaShoe, Revelle, Ricardus, RooK, Roseofsharon, Rowen, Roxanna, rugasaw, Sacristy Rat, Saint Bertelin, samara, Sarum Sleuth, saysay, Schroedinger's cat, Scooby-Doo, Shoehorn with Teeth, Simon, Sinistærial, Sir Kevin, S'Lo, snowgoose, Spiffy da WonderSheep, Spike, SteveTom, strathclydezero, Stumoo, talexa, teddybear, Teen Jesus, The Great Gumby, The Machine Elf, The Man With No Name, The Revolutionist, The_Lilith_Adams, Thurible, Tigglet, Timothy the Obscure, Trudy Scrumptious, Tubbs, Ultracrepidarian, Ultraspike, Vikki Pollard, Wairua, Wannabe Heretic, Welease Woderwick, Wet Kipper, whitelodge, Wood, Ye Olde Motherboarde, Zeke

--------------------
French Whine

Posts: 4177 | From: Cavaillon, France | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Alfred E. Neuman

What? Me worry?
# 6855

- Posted      Profile for Alfred E. Neuman     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I've updated my profile with an email address for information on the gallery, sending photos or removing them. I don't mind cropping photos to a uniform size for each shipmate's gallery page, if you're unfamiliar with graphics editing. I had to reduce many of the originals so that they looked good within the new borders and page graphics.

Also wanted to add: When the gallery opens and you check out your own photo, take note of the "edit profile" button which can be used to add a descriptive banner under your mugshot!

See you soon!

[ 07. December 2006, 01:51: Message edited by: Gort ]

--------------------
--Formerly: Gort--

Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm happy to have my pic up there, but is there any way to see it before it goes upo to make sure I like it?

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Alfred E. Neuman

What? Me worry?
# 6855

- Posted      Profile for Alfred E. Neuman     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'll PM a link for you, Spike.

--------------------

Alfred E. Neuman

What? Me worry?
# 6855

Oops.. your inbox is full, you popular guy!

--------------------

Alfred E. Neuman

What? Me worry?
# 6855

quote:
Originally posted by Spike:
I'm happy to have my pic up there, but is there any way to see it before it goes upo to make sure I like it?

I'm going to remove it till I have confirmation, Spike.

--------------------

Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oops. I've cleared some space now.

--------------------

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Melon

Ship's desserter
# 4038

- Posted      Profile for Melon   Author's homepage   Email Melon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Shipmates' Gallery is now live. We hope you enjoy it.

Please post your questions or problems concerning the gallery here (but do read the FAQ first).

[ 13. December 2006, 14:18: Message edited by: Melon ]

--------------------
French Whine

Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Wow! Many thanks to Gort and Melon and anyone else who helped pull this together!!!
[Overused]

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Scooby-Doo
Shipmate
# 9822

- Posted      Profile for Scooby-Doo   Email Scooby-Doo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It is great to be able to put faces to names. Thanks to Gort and all who helped put the gallery together.

--------------------
Friendships multiply joy and divide grief.

[URL=http://https://[/URL]

Posts: 1036 | From: Dorset | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Erroneous Monk
Shipmate
# 10858

- Posted      Profile for Erroneous Monk   Email Erroneous Monk   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It's amazing! Thanks Gort, Melon and anyone else who did the hard work.

Aren't we all gorgeous??

--------------------
And I shot a man in Tesco, just to watch him die.

Posts: 2950 | From: I cannot tell you, for you are not a friar | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Pants

Emergency underwear
# 999

- Posted      Profile for Pants   Email Pants   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Waterworks] Is it just me... it says...
quote:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, admin and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------
Many big thank yous to those who sponsored us.

I use £6m of military hardware to find hidden Tupperware in the woods.

Posts: 15217 | From: A grown up house | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Simon

Editor
# 1

- Posted      Profile for Simon   Author's homepage   Email Simon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The left-hand menu on all bulletin board pages now has a "Gallery" item, for ease of use. If you don't normally see the Ship's left-hand menu when you're using the boards, this is one more good reason to use the correct address. Here's the URL for the boards complete with the left-hand menu, ready to bookmark...

http://forum.ship-of-fools.com/

--------------------
Eternal memory

Posts: 3787 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
pease
Tech Admin
# 6

- Posted      Profile for pease     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pânts:
[Waterworks] Is it just me... it says...
quote:
Internal Server Error...

Umm - it could be that infamous â...
Posts: 184 | From: sunset on the strong river | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Izzybee
Shipmate
# 10931

- Posted      Profile for Izzybee   Author's homepage   Email Izzybee   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Excellent!

Great work, everyone.

The "comments" field - is that a comment that will be displayed with the picture, so it shows to everyone who views it? In case of nasty comments, will we be able to have them deleted?

I guess I'm more paranoid than I thought...

--------------------
Hate filled bitch musings...

Posts: 1336 | From: Baltimore, MD | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Pants

Emergency underwear
# 999

- Posted      Profile for Pants   Email Pants   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Simon:
The left-hand menu on all bulletin board pages now has a "Gallery" item, for ease of use. ...

Nope. Maybe I need to clear something to make it appear.

Pease... presumably you have to be logged in to see the gallery, so I can't check it to see if it works by logging out and looking?

[spiggin code!]

[ 13. December 2006, 16:29: Message edited by: Pânts ]

--------------------

Pants

Emergency underwear
# 999

(Ah, crap, just like IRL, I speak before I think, I do it online too!! I can see the 'gallery' on the left, I wasn't looking properly!! [Roll Eyes] )

--------------------

pease
Tech Admin
# 6

- Posted      Profile for pease     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
OK - Pânts, can you try again?
Posts: 184 | From: sunset on the strong river | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Pants

Emergency underwear
# 999

Nup, still doesn't like me!

--------------------

pease
Tech Admin
# 6

Hmm ... ah!

Well, I know what the problem is, but it needs a bit more of a fix - we'll have to get back to you on that one I'm afraid...

Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

- Posted      Profile for Quizmaster   Author's homepage   Email Quizmaster   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ooooooo .... I could have a page all to myself.

Me? [Ultra confused] All Alone? [Waterworks]

--------------------
The more questions I ask the more I ask fewer questions.
OR=========================================
The wise person does not know all the answers, but always asks the right questions.

Posts: 3326 | From: Exeter, Devon | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Roseofsharon
Shipmate
# 9657

- Posted      Profile for Roseofsharon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Simon:
The left-hand menu on all bulletin board pages now has a "Gallery" item, for ease of use. http://forum.ship-of-fools.com/

I have the left-hand menu, but it does not have 'gallery' listed. I have tried Simon's link, and it still isn't there. I have logged off, and logged back on - no difference.

I can see the gallery from Melon's link, but that'll be no help when that post is pages away.

--------------------
Talk about books -any books- on our rejuvenatedforum http://www.bookgrouponline.com/index.php?

Posts: 3060 | From: Sussex By The Sea | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Melon

Ship's desserter
# 4038

The joy of frames... Try ctrl-reload (ie ctrl-F5 or ctrl plus the recycle icon). If that doesn't do it, try clearing your browser's cache.

--------------------
French Whine

Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Gallery is listed here, between "Who's What?" and "FAQs". You could have a menu bar that's loading from a cache, in which case it'll appear whenever the cache is updated.

--------------------
Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it.

Posts: 32413 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Roseofsharon
Shipmate
# 9657

- Posted      Profile for Roseofsharon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Melon and Alan C.
You just need to know...I haven't got a clue what you are talking about, I just switch on and click on SoF on my Bookmarks bar. It took me 4 attempts to get back onboard after I'd logged out!

--------------------
Talk about books -any books- on our rejuvenatedforum http://www.bookgrouponline.com/index.php?

Melon

Ship's desserter
# 4038

Switch on, click on SoF on your Bookmarks bar, then hold down the control key and press the F5 key.

--------------------
French Whine

Alfred E. Neuman

What? Me worry?
# 6855

quote:
Originally posted by Izzybee:
... The "comments" field - is that a comment that will be displayed with the picture, so it shows to everyone who views it? In case of nasty comments, will we be able to have them deleted?

Read the FAQs for details but basically all comments will be displayed under your picture along with the enamoured poster's name...so be nice! I can edit any offensive stuff at your discretion or mine. Just PM and I'll have a look-see as soon as I can.

Remember to check out the "edit profile" button which will only appear with your picture. You can display a blurb banner with it.

It 'sposed to be for fun, shippies! Enjoy!

Thanks again for all your work, Melon! [Biased]

[ 13. December 2006, 19:04: Message edited by: Gort ]

--------------------

Melon

Ship's desserter
# 4038

Cartoons and general tweaking of the layout by Simon, wacky server config and hunting down of UBB gnostic secrets by Pease.

--------------------
French Whine

pease
Tech Admin
# 6

Pânts - can you have another go (you're our top-bit tester at the moment!).

Assuming you don't get the error, it might say you're not logged in even though you are...

Jack o' the Green
Shipmate
# 11091

- Posted      Profile for Jack o' the Green   Email Jack o' the Green   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Many thanks to Gort and Melon for all your hard work in getting this together. Its really enhanced the 'Ship of Fools' experience. Many thanks again.
[Overused]

Posts: 3121 | From: Lancashire, England | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Roseofsharon
Shipmate
# 9657

I shut down the computer, did this:
quote:
Originally posted by Melon:
Switch on, click on SoF on your Bookmarks bar, then hold down the control key and press the F5 key.

- still no 'gallery' in the menu on the left.

--------------------

Lynn MagdalenCollege
Shipmate
# 10651

- Posted      Profile for Lynn MagdalenCollege   Author's homepage   Email Lynn MagdalenCollege   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
This is so, so cool! thank you, thank you, thank you (Gort, Simon, Melon, Pease - everybody who worked on it). I did notice that I cannot use an apostrophe in a comment - now, I do not know if my computer has gone quietly mad (I cannot do it, either - thus the more "formal" tone) or it has something to do with site-tweaking... FWIW.

Thanks again! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Erin & Friend; Been there, done that; Ruth musical

Posts: 6263 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
pease
Tech Admin
# 6

Roseofsharon - try clicking on the "Bulletin Boards" link in the left-hand menu.
Melon

Ship's desserter
# 4038

Apostrophes work for me - see my post for pease's photo. What sort of error do you get?

--------------------
French Whine

Wet Kipper
Circus Runaway
# 1654

- Posted      Profile for Wet Kipper   Email Wet Kipper   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Roseofsharon - perhaps the sidebar is being treated like an image, stored in your cache. If you delete your internet cache and then reload the forum pages, it should then pop up in the new image

--------------------
- insert randomly chosen, potentially Deep and Meaningful™ song lyrics here -

Posts: 9841 | From: further up the Hill | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
fight-club for the soul
Shipmate
# 11098

- Posted      Profile for fight-club for the soul   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Fantastic work, Gort and Melon. Cheers.

--------------------
"If I go they'll say I'm wrong, if I stay there'll be no song." - Delirious

Posts: 566 | From: 35°14'04.35" S 149°02'19.56" E | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

- Posted      Profile for Bishops Finger   Email Bishops Finger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What a distinguished-looking Crew!

So far, anyway......

Ian J.

--------------------
Our words are giants when they do us an injury, and dwarfs when they do us a service. (Wilkie Collins)

Posts: 10151 | From: Behind The Wheel Again! | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Pants

Emergency underwear
# 999

quote:
Originally posted by pease:
Pânts - can you have another go (you're our top-bit tester at the moment!).

Assuming you don't get the error, it might say you're not logged in even though you are...

You star!!! I'm in! Thanks. I'll look in more detail tomorrow! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

Hey, I love mine. I look 5 years younger [Big Grin]

--------------------

Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

- Posted      Profile for Auntie Doris   Author's homepage   Email Auntie Doris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thank you everybody. What a great job!

Auntie Doris x

--------------------
"And you don't get to pronounce that I am not a Christian. Nope. Not in your remit nor power." - iGeek in response to a gay-hater :)

The life and times of a Guernsey cow

Posts: 6019 | From: The Rock at the Centre of the Universe | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Earwig

Pincered Beastie
# 12057

- Posted      Profile for Earwig   Author's homepage   Email Earwig   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
This is brilliant! Many thanks to all involved - I'll have to find my camera for my 15dpi of fame.

It's also made me realise how much I associate the avatars with the personality of posters, I couldn't believe KenWritez doesn't actually look like Ned Flanders!

Posts: 3120 | From: Yorkshire | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged
Roseofsharon
Shipmate
# 9657

quote:
Originally posted by pease:
Roseofsharon - try clicking on the "Bulletin Boards" link in the left-hand menu.

did that, also tried 'full menu'-no joy!

quote:
Originally posted by Wet Kipper:
If you delete your internet cache

As a fully signed up computer-illiterate technophobe, I need to ask...What's that?

--------------------

Gwai
Shipmate
# 11076

- Posted      Profile for Gwai   Email Gwai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
If you use IE try Tools> Internet Options> delete files.

--------------------
A master of men was the Goodly Fere,
A mate of the wind and sea.
If they think they ha’ slain our Goodly Fere
They are fools eternally.

Posts: 11914 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Roseofsharon:
quote:
Originally posted by Wet Kipper:
If you delete your internet cache

As a fully signed up computer-illiterate technophobe, I need to ask...What's that?
A cache is a store of files on your computer (occasionally, especially in an office with a central internet server and fast intranet, there could be a cache on a server). It's there to speed up internet access, if the page your accessing is the same as the one in your cache it doesn't need to be loaded again. What appears to be happening is that your computer is failing to notice that the copy of the menu bar it has is different to the new version, and it's using that version rather than the correct one.

The simplest solution is to empty your cache, ie: delete the file it has forcing it to load the new one. If you're using Internet Explorer, select "Internet Options..." from the Tools menu and then in the "Temporary Internet Files" section of the General tab click "delete files".

--------------------
Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it.

Posts: 32413 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
JonahMan
Shipmate
# 12126

- Posted      Profile for JonahMan   Email JonahMan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hitting the Refresh icon is even easier (this worked for me anyway). I'm using Firefox, where the icon is two arrows swirling round each other; I can't exactly remember what it looks like in Internet Explorer but I think it is similar.

As far as I know, clicking Refresh forces the browser to reload the page from the webserver rather than using a cached version, so should do the trick.

Jonah

[edited to put similar instead of simpler. Are my fingers secret Microsoft fans?]

[ 14. December 2006, 16:13: Message edited by: JonahMan ]

--------------------
Thank God for the aged
And old age itself, and illness and the grave
For when you're old, or ill and particularly in the coffin
It's no trouble to behave

Posts: 914 | From: Planet Zog | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Melon

Ship's desserter
# 4038

Caches are a bit of a pain. I've recently upgraded to Firefox 2, and sometimes it just won't look for a new stylesheet whatever I do. IE used to be absolutely terrible in this respect, but has improved. You can set options somewhere so that IE will check for a new version of the file every single time (at the cost of slightly more traffic - it won't actually download the file again unless it has changed). The really bad caches are the ones your ISP sticks on its transparent proxies - there's really very little you can do about them.

--------------------
French Whine

duchess

Ship's Blue Blooded Lady
# 2764

- Posted      Profile for duchess   Email duchess   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I was having a good hair day that day. Glad you retained that photo, Gort. My glasses I think make me look smart, all book-learned and stuff. I be the car librarian. [Angel]

--------------------
♬♭ We're setting sail to the place on the map from which nobody has ever returned ♫♪♮
Ship of Fools-World Party

Posts: 11197 | From: Do you know the way? | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Roseofsharon
Shipmate
# 9657

I'm on an iMac, using Safari, and have just spotted a curly arrow in the top left-hand corner.
I'd never clicked on that before...it turns out to be my reload button. I now have 'Gallery' in the menu.

Thanks for your forbearance!

--------------------

Left at the Altar

Ship's Siren
# 5077

- Posted      Profile for Left at the Altar         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Nice job, chaps.

I think Gort still has my photo somewhere, which I'm happy to have added.

--------------------
Still pretty Amazing, but no longer Mavis.

Corpus cani

Ship's Anachronism
# 1663

- Posted      Profile for Corpus cani     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Left at the Altar:
I think Gort still has my photo somewhere, which I'm happy to have added.

Praise the Lord! Now I can renew my desktop; I can get rid of that stupid Trumpton picture and replace it with a photo' of some worthwhile totty.

On the downside: who's that balding old bloke in my picture? PeteCanada - have you been posing as me again?

Corpus

[Edited: I can do coherent English if I try. Honest.]

[ 15. December 2006, 01:39: Message edited by: Corpus cani ]

--------------------
Bishop Lord Corpus Cani the Tremulous of Buzzing St Helens.

Posts: 4435 | From: Trumpton | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  ...  11  12  13 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016