homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Purgatory: The Annunaki and extra-terrestrial mythology (Page 4)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Purgatory: The Annunaki and extra-terrestrial mythology
Crœsos
Shipmate
# 238

- Posted      Profile for Crœsos     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Emily Windsor-Cragg:
Hitler was a Catholic honored with a Catholic funeral and six priests officiating.

Erm, Hitler was "honored" by an improvised cremation behind the bunker between air raids.

--------------------
Humani nil a me alienum puto

Posts: 10706 | From: Sardis, Lydia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jon in the Nati
Shipmate
# 15849

- Posted      Profile for Jon in the Nati   Email Jon in the Nati   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
And neither was Stalin a Jesuit. Stalin was not even Catholic; at least you got that part right about Hitler's upbringing.

I don't suppose you have cites for either of these propositions?

--------------------
Homer: Aww, this isn't about Jesus, is it?
Lovejoy: All things are about Jesus, Homer. Except this.

Posts: 773 | From: Region formerly known as the Biretta Belt | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged
Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

- Posted      Profile for Emily Windsor-Cragg   Author's homepage   Email Emily Windsor-Cragg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jon in the Nati:
And neither was Stalin a Jesuit. Stalin was not even Catholic; at least you got that part right about Hitler's upbringing.

I can find them. Not instantly, but within a day.

[Smile]

Posts: 326 | From: California | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged
Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

- Posted      Profile for Jahlove   Email Jahlove   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Why is emily ignoring my crochet-related questions? Is it because the crochet-hook is a symbol of alien ZOG-Lizard repression?

--------------------
“Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” - Mark Twain

Posts: 6477 | From: Alice's Restaurant (UK Franchise) | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

- Posted      Profile for Emily Windsor-Cragg   Author's homepage   Email Emily Windsor-Cragg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

I can find them. Not instantly, but within a day.

[Smile]

Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

quote:
Originally posted by Jahlove:
Why is emily ignoring my crochet-related questions? Is it because the crochet-hook is a symbol of alien ZOG-Lizard repression?

Jahlove, I wish I had run across your crochet questions before you find me derelict.

I thought I scanned everything because I was out most the day; but sure enough, I missed them.

What were they? I love crochet even though my eyes are too bad to do it anymore.

Em

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Stalin was Orthodox. At one time he considered a monastic calling and actually spent time on Mt. Athos.

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
PataLeBon
Shipmate
# 5452

- Posted      Profile for PataLeBon   Email PataLeBon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

>>>Stalin was a Jesuit; Hitler was a Catholic honored with a Catholic funeral and six priests officiating.

It's not ours to know, why turncoats turn their coats.

Hitler didn't persecute Catholics as a hard and fast rule, not like the Jews. And what historical evidence is there that he had a Catholic funeral? He committed suicide (a mortal sin) and was buried by the Russians (who were definitely NOT RC).

Stalin may have been brought up by the Jesuits, but I've seen nothing that says that they kept him in their fold.

quote:
Remember, I'm a Christian, and I do not buy into the Annunaki cosmology, because "manifesting one's reality" here in 3rd Density Physical Reality doesn't work for me.

Yeah, but what does the New Age crap have to do with Pope Francis, or any other Christian leader of note?

--------------------
That's between you and your god. Oh, wait a minute. You are your god. That's a problem. - Jack O'Neill (Stargate SG1)

Posts: 1907 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

quote:

Here's Googling Stalin:

#
One Evil: Fr. Joseph Stalin S. J.
one-evil.org/content/people_20c_stalin.html - Cached
The more credible and controversial conclusion is that Stalin did graduate from the Jesuit Seminary as a proper Jesuit priest, with his first assignment being to ...
#
Jesuit conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesuit_conspiracy_theories - Cached - Similar - A Jesuit conspiracy refers to a conspiracy theory about the priests of the Society
of ... The earliest recorded anti-Jesuit conspiracy theories are found in the Monita
.... Joseph Stalin (1953) · Dag Hammarskjöld (1961) · Patrice Lumumba (1961) ...
#
Is it true that Joseph Stalin was trained as a Jesuit priest ... answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid... - Cached - Similar
Because Joseph Jugashvili (I have no idea how to spell that!) was a Georgian, he must have been Eastern Orthodox. I have read somewhere that he ...
#
Stalin castro “Practically every right-wing dic... - the jesuit vatican ...
vaticannewworldorder.blogspot.com/.../stalin-practically-every-right-wing.html - Cached
Mar 25, 2012 ... The more credible and controversial conclusion is that Stalin did graduate from the Jesuit Seminary as a proper Jesuit priest, with his first ...
#
WWII The Jesuits Brought HITLER and STALIN to Power ! - YouTube
► 9:55
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUZIcPfTDJYOct 24, 2012 - 10 min - Uploaded by WeAreONEbigFamily
Jesuit Controlled 33rd degree Albert Pike designed 3 World Wars in 1871 , Controlled by a ...
More videos for Stalin Jesuit »
#
Jesuit Companion Notes
www.truthin7minutes.com/jesuit-companion-notes.php - Cached - Similar
http://www.nba.com/playerfile/allen_iverson. Adam Weishaupt was trained by
Jesuits: http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/07661b.htm. Joseph Stalin was trained ...
#
Investigative Journal » Josef Stalin and Jesuit Fr. Edmund Walsh of ...
www.arcticbeacon.com/.../josef-stalin-and-jesuit-fr-edmund-walsh-of-georgetown-connected-at-hip/ - Cached
Jun 24, 2012 ... Josef Stalin and Jesuit Fr. Edmund Walsh of Georgetown Connected at the Hip?
Walsh, father of Georgetown's School of Foreign Service: Most ...
#
Pope Pius XII: Secret Master of Stalin, Jesuit NKVD and its Katyn ...
www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1269687/pg1
As covered in your Editor's VAIII, the 1940 Katyn Massacre in the forests of the
USSR was ordered by Polish Jesuit Superior General Wlodimir ...
#
CORRECTION and APOLOGY - Call to Decision
calltodecision.com/corr.htm - Cached
May 5, 2006 ... Wherever in my writings the statement is made that Joseph Stalin and Cardinal
Gregory Agagianian were “Jesuit-trained” – that, in and of itself, ...

SEE ALSO

http://calltodecision.com/corr.htm

One down, one to go.

Eric Jon Phelps, author of the book Vatican Assassins, an 800-page tome dedicated to figuring out who's who in Catholicism, is the one I believe is telling it the best he can find it.

I believe Eric. Yes, Stalin was trained a Jesuit.

Em

Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

quote:
Originally posted by PataLeBon:

Yeah, but what does the New Age crap have to do with Pope Francis, or any other Christian leader of note? [/QB][/QUOTE]

YES! This is an important question worth pursuing.

Go for it! New Age crap = Occult crap = 5th-thru-9th dimensional dogma having NOTHING TO DO WITH 3RD DIMENSIONAL CAUSES AND EFFECTS.

Right on!

Em

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
There's a lot of absurd bullshit there, but let's just look at this one.

Link: http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/07661b.htm

Weishaupt was educated at a Jesuit school. That's not the same thing as being "trained" in Jesuitism. The Jesuits operate hundreds of schools as shown in this link. I have friends who graduated from Gonzaga. That doesn't make them Jesuits or "trained" by Jesuits. That's a bullshit claim.

Stalin is not mentioned once on that page, by the way. Why is it even in this list?

--------------------

Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

quote:
Originally posted by mousethief:
Stalin is not mentioned once on that page, by the way. Why is it even in this list?

Because he was a Church-trained thug who believed manipulation and power were more important than consent of the governed.

He REPUDIATED EXODUS 19:8, in spades. That's why.

The Law was given to be consented to, to monitor HARM, DECEIT, WASTE and correct same, by a process focused on "advise and consent."

Church hierarchies have and had another idea: control, top-down.

EEWC

LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
mousethief: The Jesuits operate hundreds of schools as shown in this link.
I have taught at a Jesuit school [Eek!]

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

Posts: 9474 | From: Brazil / Africa | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

quote:
Originally posted by LeRoc:
quote:
YOU'RE STALIN? WHO KNEW!

--------------------

LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
mousethief: YOU'RE STALIN? WHO KNEW!
To be honest, it comes as a surprise to me too [Biased]

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

L'organist
Shipmate
# 17338

- Posted      Profile for L'organist   Author's homepage   Email L'organist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Emily:

I'm astonished that you actually use stuff found out by googling to support your theories.

Despite their 'Do No Evil' clap-trap monicker Google could be described as a secretive, hegemonous global network which has spent the past n years amassing shedloads of data on men, women and children who only wish to use their computers to produce homework or keep in touch with relatives. [Eek!]

--------------------
Rara temporum felicitate ubi sentire quae velis et quae sentias dicere licet

Posts: 4950 | From: somewhere in England... | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
Palimpsest
Shipmate
# 16772

- Posted      Profile for Palimpsest   Email Palimpsest   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by L'organist:
Emily:

I'm astonished that you actually use stuff found out by googling to support your theories.

Despite their 'Do No Evil' clap-trap monicker Google could be described as a secretive, hegemonous global network which has spent the past n years amassing shedloads of data on men, women and children who only wish to use their computers to produce homework or keep in touch with relatives. [Eek!]

You sure you're not thinking of Facebook? :-)
Posts: 2990 | From: Seattle WA. US | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged
L'organist
Shipmate
# 17338

- Posted      Profile for L'organist   Author's homepage   Email L'organist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Definitely Google.

Think about it - what else is google earth (street view particularly) but an exercise in mass surveillance?

And cookies - such a homely, innocent-sounding name - which are another dat amassing tool.

As for SatNav... stick to the old-fashioned maps.

--------------------

Posts: 4950 | From: somewhere in England... | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
Jay-Emm
Shipmate
# 11411

- Posted      Profile for Jay-Emm     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
On the topic of proof:
The planet Nibiru has been visible to some since 2003 (when Nancy Lieder began her odyssey). I've been archiving photos since about 2009 that I didn't know how to interpret.

The the images I finally re-rendered into ultra-violet (because Nibiru is a black-light planet with a black-light sun Nemesis) are here:

http://www.scienfree.org/Elenin_Files/

A sun (like any other black body) will either: emit more visible light than it emits UV (if it's colder than the sun),
or emit more visible light than our sun (if it's hotter),
or be proportionally smaller, I could do the maths (but then something else breaks),
or work in a non black body fashion (some form of intersteller X-ray machine)

Either way that's another discipline that has to be in the conspiracy (although it does provide an explaination for QM).

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Emily, please try out the ubb practice thread to improve you ubb coding and make it easier to read your posts.

In particular, learning to use the quote function will be helpful - that and how to give a link a title. Here is a primer.

Doublethink
Purgatory Host

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Pommie Mick
Shipmate
# 12794

- Posted      Profile for Pommie Mick     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Fr Joseph Stalin S.J.

OMG - look, he really is a Jesuit. Its says so right there!

Posts: 185 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
Hawk

Semi-social raptor
# 14289

- Posted      Profile for Hawk   Author's homepage   Email Hawk   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
On the topic of proof:

Somebody asked me for this in the Hell thread, but it didn't seem appropriate there, to talk about THIS. So, here it is.

I put up the Annunaki page I have on Facebook, yesterday; but here it is again.

https://www.facebook.com/AnnunakiFromOrion#

And the Album

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.309061465893604.1073741827.175354842597601&type=1#

The planet Nibiru has been visible to some since 2003 (when Nancy Lieder began her odyssey). I've been archiving photos since about 2009 that I didn't know how to interpret.

The the images I finally re-rendered into ultra-violet (because Nibiru is a black-light planet with a black-light sun Nemesis) are here:

Sumerian writings that discuss the Annunaki culture are here:

http://www.enkispeaks.com

This is like trying to take a drink from a firehose.

Does this Forum have the capability to put up just one photo image at a time, so I can bring exceptionally clear images here?

So, if these links do not constitute PROOF to you that the Annunaki and Planet Nibiru are REAL, what would constitute such proof?

Please advise.

Emily [Smile]

Hi Emily

I’ve followed your posts with interest and would like to ask you a few questions if I may.

Firstly, you say that you came to your conclusions purely on the basis of many thousands of astronomy photographs which you have worked on and re-rendered. Yet much of your ideas appear historical/archaeological rather than pictorially originated. If your conclusions came directly from your experience of these astronomical images where did such matters as Sumarian writings, British Royal Families, and Templars (for instance) come from? You wouldn’t have seen such ideas in your NASA images directly, however well re-rendered. So where did you get your ideas from if not your own direct experience. Have you taken these ideas from another source? Perhaps someone else’s work? If so, how do you know to trust their work if it is not your direct experience?

Secondly, I would question whether your approach to evidence is purely objective. It is always possible, I am sure you would agree, that we can read our own imaginings and presuppositions into the evidence in front of us. We are of course very imaginative creatures, and we have all done this at some point. What is important, for everyone therefore, is to make sure that what we think we see, in our subjective mind, is what is objectively really there. I checked out your facebook album but unfortunately could not see what you claimed the images showed. The first photo was a black and white grainy image of a sky above an observatory. In your caption you claimed to see many figures walking around in the sky in the image. I’m afraid to tell you that I cannot see any figures at all. In all of your images, I had the same issue. I would suggest to you, is it possible that you are seeing what you expect to see, and these things are not objectively present? It is a common phenomenon, which is why it is so important to check one’s own experiences with others.

Thirdly, I would ask about your approach to other secondary and tertiary sources. I appreciate your interest is astronomy and so, like all of us, you read other people to understand other subjects. But you must be aware of how important it is to check out your sources, to ensure that the person you are reading is an expert in their field. There are many people posting on the internet, some of which are genuinely mistaken, others outright deceiving, others just writing imaginative fiction. How do you discern which is true from which is to be discarded. You have posted above, as an example of irrefutable evidence for your theories, a very long, very rambling webpage written by a man called William Henry. Posted on a website written solely by a lady called Sasha Lessin. Who are these people that you appear to trust without question? Are they experts in historical, archeological, and astronomical analysis? Or are they deluded, or fiction writers? How do you decide? William Henry’s website calls himself a author, and an ‘investigative mythologist’. This is an invented title that he has awarded himself. He makes money from selling his opinions via book and radio. Do you not see that he can, and likely is, extremely biased?

And finally, what constitutes proof to you? You say that your links above are proof of the Annunaki and Nabiru. Yet to everyone else on this thread, they are not. They contain suggestions, conjectures, and forced pattern making between unconnected things. They are opinion, not evidence. The images you have posted contain nothing more than what you have made them contain. You have manipulated them yourself into showing odd coloured effects in the sky. The effects appear random, showing bands of colour in one image, and other effects in another. None of the images show anything resembling a planet. The catalogue of images you have posted on Facebook is equally random. Some containing images of relief drawings, but showing no understanding of where they are from, who took the picture, or what the context of the drawings is. You include among them an artistic drawing of a flying saucer. You are aware this is not a real photograph? The captions attached to the images have no relation to the image itself, neither explaining what the image shows, or what has led to the conclusions in your caption. You have an image which you say is an aerial map of Cobb mountain. You say it shows faces all over it. I’m afraid that I cannot see a single face in that photo. Again, this is not evidence, this is your personal opinion.

So please, explain to us, why do you believe that these random images show irrefutable proof of a specific alien race called Annunaki and their planet-ship 'Nabiru'. What has convinced you of this rather than one of the other many, many possible interpretations of these images?

Regarding your question, what would constitute proof? I would say if you showed us any image you hadn’t manipulated, which anyone could see showed another planet in the sky. Perhaps a translation by a Sumarian scholar of an actual Sumarian text, with appropriate source citing, which describes alien visitors, or an alien planet. Not an opinion piece on a random webpage, but the pure historical text, translated into English. These things constitute proof. Everything you have linked to so far shows nothing but your own imagination, and the imaginations of others.

--------------------
“We are to find God in what we know, not in what we don't know." Dietrich Bonhoeffer

See my blog for 'interesting' thoughts

Posts: 1739 | From: Oxford, UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged
Karl: Liberal Backslider
Shipmate
# 76

- Posted      Profile for Karl: Liberal Backslider   Author's homepage   Email Karl: Liberal Backslider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Is this the same Nibiru where Kirk and Spock save the indigenous people from a volcano but violate the Prime Directive when rescuing Spock, or a different Nibiru?

--------------------
Might as well ask the bloody cat.

Posts: 17938 | From: Chesterfield | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

quote:
Originally posted by LeRoc:
quote:
Really??

Please elaborate.

[I just got here, and each time I arrive I glance at something somebody said a couple of days ago. Meanwhile, dialogue is piling up. :puff puff: )

ken
Ship's Roundhead
# 2460

- Posted      Profile for ken     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karl: Liberal Backslider:
Is this the same Nibiru where Kirk and Spock save the indigenous people from a volcano but violate the Prime Directive when rescuing Spock, or a different Nibiru?

Apparently this one is toroidal, and so has a different number oif axes of rotational symettry than ordinary boring spherical planets, which is supposed to be important. For some reason. According to that Facebook page.

I can prove the n-colour problem on a torus. Well, I can if you give me twenty minutes with the right textbook, or else the notes I made last time I did any graph theory. Isn't that amazing [Biased]

--------------------
Ken

L’amor che move il sole e l’altre stelle.

Posts: 39579 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

quote:
quote:

>>>Stalin was a Jesuit; Hitler was a Catholic honored with a Catholic funeral and six priests officiating.

It's not ours to know, why turncoats turn their coats.

Hitler didn't persecute Catholics as a hard and fast rule, not like the Jews. And what historical evidence is there that he had a Catholic funeral? He committed suicide (a mortal sin) and was buried by the Russians (who were definitely NOT RC).

quote:
Remember, I'm a Christian, and I do not buy into the Annunaki cosmology, because "manifesting one's reality" here in 3rd Density Physical Reality doesn't work for me.

Yeah, but what does the New Age crap have to do with Pope Francis, or any other Christian leader of note?

This is all so pithy and ripe for a food fight photo.

The "Hitler" they found in the bunker was one of his doppelgangers; the real one got away to South America (or Antarctica or the Moon) is how the conspiracy nuts tell it. I have a photo image of that guy too, deceased, that was claimed to be the deceased Hitler. In Germany, after the war, he was honored at a full Catholic funeral, is another story I found.

So, as a matter of FACT, I do not know nor can I testify to what actually happened to Hitler.

YOU said: Stalin may have been brought up by the Jesuits, but I've seen nothing that says that they kept him in their fold.

Well, he knew exactly what ideas, concepts, doctrines and dogmas he was opposing, didn't he? He was well schooled in the cynicism of the Bolsheviks who said, "There'll be pie in the sky when we die, by and by!" Those Bolsheviks KNEW religious doctrine.

[/qb][/QUOTE]Yeah, but what does the New Age crap have to do with Pope Francis, or any other Christian leader of note? [/QB][/QUOTE]

Everything. New Age and Occult doctrine teach deliberate and insinuated COMPLACENCY, non-activism, non-interventionism.

"It's all good," "All is One," "As Above, so Below," "Like Attracts Like," Reality is an Illusion, "There's no such thing as Trying," and "Astrology" --these doctrines NAIL THE IDEA, There's nothing to do about Injustice in the world. Just think about something else.

Christians don't talk about the negative influence of New Age and Occult beliefs, nearly often enough.

Em [Smile]

LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

I've been looking a bit around the links that Emily has provided. Most of it is stuff I'd already seen before of course: the Templars, chemtrails, aliens having built the pyramids...

There is something about a hollow Earth, something I've also seen before.

But there is more: the Earth is growing! Just like a living organism would. Now that's a cool concept. I bet it's possible to write interesting SF based on the concept of planets that grow.

--------------------

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

quote:
Christians don't talk about the negative influence of New Age and Occult beliefs, nearly often enough.

You're hanging with the wrong kind of Christians, then. When I were an Evangelical, it was a perennial topic of flagellation.

--------------------

Pomona
Shipmate
# 17175

- Posted      Profile for Pomona   Email Pomona   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:

You're hanging with the wrong kind of Christians, then. When I were an Evangelical, it was a perennial topic of flagellation.
Indeed. What else was all the Harry Potter palaver about?

--------------------
Consider the work of God: Who is able to straighten what he has bent? [Ecclesiastes 7:13]

Posts: 5319 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged
Stetson
Shipmate
# 9597

- Posted      Profile for Stetson     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Here's the Cliffs Notes version of Stalin And Hitler Were Jesuit Agents.
Posts: 6574 | From: back and forth between bible belts | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jon in the Nati
Shipmate
# 15849

- Posted      Profile for Jon in the Nati   Email Jon in the Nati   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
That's not okay, Stetson. Links to Chick Tracts should be clearly marked. People could get hurt.

--------------------
Homer: Aww, this isn't about Jesus, is it?
Lovejoy: All things are about Jesus, Homer. Except this.

Posts: 773 | From: Region formerly known as the Biretta Belt | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It's Hell. Deal.

Stop reading and close the link, already.

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PeteC:
It's Hell. Deal.

Oops, it is so not Hell. Apologies.

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

quote:
quote:

Love, I live in the forest where there are NO Christians, nobody to even talk to.

And near local Hot Springs where New Age Hippies congretgate, all I hear is their dogma: All One; As above, so below; Reality is illusion; No such thing as Trying; Like attracts like; Astrology, etc.

That's why I come here, for christian encouragement. I used to go, from 2005-2011, to BBC's Religion Forums. That was a wonderful place til they shut it down in favor of secular materialistic blah blah blah.

[Smile] Emily

Stetson
Shipmate
# 9597

- Posted      Profile for Stetson     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
It's Hell. Deal.

Oops, it is so not Hell. Apologies.
Hell or otherwise, this thread was already hosting an extensive, multiple-sourced discussion on "Was Stalin A Jesuit?" to begin with. So, I wouldn't say I was adding an unprecedented degree of fringiness to the proceedings.

But yes. I'll be more careful about dotting the Is and crossin the Ts in future.

Posts: 6574 | From: back and forth between bible belts | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Crazy Cat Lady
Shipmate
# 17616

- Posted      Profile for Crazy Cat Lady   Email Crazy Cat Lady   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Tavistock Institute is really quite banal - it researches issues in the social sciences. It doesn't legislate changes in social systems.

You can take me as fairly well informed as I have a Masters in the Social Sciences had to read exhausting amounts of their stuff. Really, you could have more fun reading the instructions on your shampoo bottle

--------------------
'They called me mad, and I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me!"

Nathaniel Lee

Posts: 52 | From: Suffolk | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged
Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

Quite banal, eh?

And a masters degree confers upon one the authority to judge social agencies and consequences, does it?

Glad to hear, I didn't just waste my time when I won that masters degree!

EEWC

L'organist
Shipmate
# 17338

quote:
posted by Emily Windsor-Cragg

Quite banal, eh?

And a masters degree confers upon one the authority to judge social agencies and consequences, does it?

May I suggest that Crazy Cat Lady, being resident in the UK, is likely to have a better idea of the bona fides of the Tavistock Institute than a non-resident?

The Tavistock is a registered charity which is engaged in the field of research in the field of organisational behaviour.

--------------------

LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

quote:
L'organist: The Tavistock is a registered charity which is engaged in the field of research in the field of organisational behaviour.
That's what they said about the Second Foundation... [Biased]

--------------------

no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Okay so Pete thinks this is a Hell thread, now I think it's Circus.

--------------------
Out of this nettle, danger, we pluck this flower, safety.
\_(ツ)_/

Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

quote:
Originally posted by L'organist:
quote:
posted by Emily Windsor-Cragg

Quite banal, eh?

May I suggest that Crazy Cat Lady, being resident in the UK, is likely to have a better idea of the bona fides of the Tavistock Institute than a non-resident?

The Tavistock is a registered charity which is engaged in the field of research in the field of organisational behaviour.

I submit, because my grandfather was instrumental in the establishment of Tavistock, that they're not just in the business of organizational behavior. They're here to AFFECT organizational behavior, especially HIERARCHICAL BEHAVIOR.

Are you aware how hierarchical behavior operates, today versus in the past?

I am. I have watched as they put changes into place to specify, objectify and ossify roles and functions.

My masters degree is in functional conflict analysis, and I personally have overturned factions in several major international corporations.

The games they have created in HR--resume lotteries, job descriptions and confidentiality--have stupefied corporate structures to a laughable degree.

Do you want to claim, those changes are of your making?

:tee hee:

Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

quote:
Originally posted by no prophet:
Okay so Pete thinks this is a Hell thread, now I think it's Circus.

I agree with you. [Smile]

Nobody serious intends to sit still here.

Em

Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

quote:
Originally posted by Hawk:
Hi Emily, I’ve followed your posts with interest and would like to ask you a few questions if I may.

Firstly, you say that you came to your conclusions purely on the basis of many thousands of astronomy photographs which you have worked on and re-rendered.

Yet much of your ideas appear historical/ archaeological rather than pictorially originated. If your conclusions came directly from your experience of these astronomical images where did such matters as Sumarian writings, British Royal Families, and Templars (for instance) come from? You wouldn’t have seen such ideas in your NASA images directly, however well re-rendered. So where did you get your ideas from if not your own direct experience. Have you taken these ideas from another source? Perhaps someone else’s work? If so, how do you know to trust their work if it is not your direct experience?

...MY WORK IS MY OWN PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE. I was digital imaging technician and corporate trainer for Xerox corporation in the 1970s. That's where I learned how digital images work; how they work with pixels and colors.

Secondly, I would question whether your approach to evidence is purely objective. It is always possible, I am sure you would agree, that we can read our own imaginings and presuppositions into the evidence in front of us. We are of course very imaginative creatures, and we have all done this at some point. What is important, for everyone therefore, is to make sure that what we think we see, in our subjective mind, is what is objectively really there. I checked out your facebook album but unfortunately could not see what you claimed the images showed. The first photo was a black and white grainy image of a sky above an observatory. In your caption you claimed to see many figures walking around in the sky in the image. I’m afraid to tell you that I cannot see any figures at all. In all of your images, I had the same issue. I would suggest to you, is it possible that you are seeing what you expect to see, and these things are not objectively present? It is a common phenomenon, which is why it is so important to check one’s own experiences with others.

MY APPROACH--since I presume that I know nothing and have no hypothesis--is PHENOMENOLOGICAL, after the method of Idhe and Hussrl.

Thirdly, I would ask about your approach to other secondary and tertiary sources. I appreciate your interest is astronomy and so, like all of us, you read other people to understand other subjects. But you must be aware of how important it is to check out your sources, to ensure that the person you are reading is an expert in their field. There are many people posting on the internet, some of which are genuinely mistaken, others outright deceiving, others just writing imaginative fiction. How do you discern which is true from which is to be discarded. You have posted above, as an example of irrefutable evidence for your theories, a very long, very rambling webpage written by a man called William Henry. Posted on a website written solely by a lady called Sasha Lessin. Who are these people that you appear to trust without question? Are they experts in historical, archeological, and astronomical analysis? Or are they deluded, or fiction writers? How do you decide? William Henry’s website calls himself a author, and an ‘investigative mythologist’. This is an invented title that he has awarded himself. He makes money from selling his opinions via book and radio. Do you not see that he can, and likely is, extremely biased?

DUE TO THE VERY FACT THAT PHOTOSHOPPED IMAGES PREDOMINATE ON THE NET, I view every image as potentially faulty at the outset. Only when an image falls within the limits and boundaries of a large body of OTHER IMAGES do I claim or infer that that image has some salience to what I believe.

And finally, what constitutes proof to you? You say that your links above are proof of the Annunaki and Nabiru. Yet to everyone else on this thread, they are not. They contain suggestions, conjectures, and forced pattern making between unconnected things. They are opinion, not evidence. The images you have posted contain nothing more than what you have made them contain. You have manipulated them yourself into showing odd coloured effects in the sky. The effects appear random, showing bands of colour in one image, and other effects in another. None of the images show anything resembling a planet. The catalogue of images you have posted on Facebook is equally random. Some containing images of relief drawings, but showing no understanding of where they are from, who took the picture, or what the context of the drawings is. You include among them an artistic drawing of a flying saucer. You are aware this is not a real photograph? The captions attached to the images have no relation to the image itself, neither explaining what the image shows, or what has led to the conclusions in your caption. You have an image which you say is an aerial map of Cobb mountain. You say it shows faces all over it. I’m afraid that I cannot see a single face in that photo. Again, this is not evidence, this is your personal opinion.

... I believe in the Holy Spirit of Truth; I believe in the "RING OF TRUTH." By government classification I QUALIFY as a "remote viewer." I am classified ON THE RED LIST BECAUSE I reveal information that the USGovt doesn't want revealed, so I must be doing something right.

So please, explain to us, why do you believe that these random images show irrefutable proof of a specific alien race called Annunaki and their planet-ship 'Nabiru'. What has convinced you of this rather than one of the other many, many possible interpretations of these images?

WHY DO I BELIEVE??? On any day of the week, I can take webcam images from several observatories and SHOW YOU what is on the surface of Nibiru. I can SHOW YOU what surfaces and conformations are on the landmass of Nibiru AS IT STRETCHES OUT BEHIND THE ARTIFICIAL SUN Wormwood. This is NOT BELIEF.

Regarding your question, what would constitute proof? I would say if you showed us any image you hadn’t manipulated, which anyone could see showed another planet in the sky. Perhaps a translation by a Sumarian scholar of an actual Sumarian text, with appropriate source citing, which describes alien visitors, or an alien planet. Not an opinion piece on a random webpage, but the pure historical text, translated into English. These things constitute proof. Everything you have linked to so far shows nothing but your own imagination, and the imaginations of others.

GO TO
Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

quote:
Originally posted by Hawk:
Hi Emily, I’ve followed your posts with interest and would like to ask you a few questions if I may.

Firstly, you say that you came to your conclusions purely on the basis of many thousands of astronomy photographs which you have worked on and re-rendered.

Yet much of your ideas appear historical/ archaeological rather than pictorially originated. If your conclusions came directly from your experience of these astronomical images where did such matters as Sumarian writings, British Royal Families, and Templars (for instance) come from? You wouldn’t have seen such ideas in your NASA images directly, however well re-rendered. So where did you get your ideas from if not your own direct experience. Have you taken these ideas from another source? Perhaps someone else’s work? If so, how do you know to trust their work if it is not your direct experience?

...MY WORK IS MY OWN PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE. I was digital imaging technician and corporate trainer for Xerox corporation in the 1970s. That's where I learned how digital images work; how they work with pixels and colors.

MY APPROACH--since I presume that I know nothing and have no hypothesis--is PHENOMENOLOGICAL, after the method of Idhe and Hussrl.

DUE TO THE VERY FACT THAT PHOTOSHOPPED IMAGES PREDOMINATE ON THE NET, I view every image as potentially faulty at the outset. Only when an image falls within the limits and boundaries of a large body of OTHER IMAGES do I claim or infer that that image has some salience to what I believe.

... I believe in the Holy Spirit of Truth; I believe in the "RING OF TRUTH." By government classification I QUALIFY as a "remote viewer." I am classified ON THE RED LIST BECAUSE I reveal information that the USGovt doesn't want revealed, so I must be doing something right.

WHY DO I BELIEVE??? On any day of the week, I can take webcam images from several observatories and SHOW YOU what is on the surface of Nibiru. I can SHOW YOU what surfaces and conformations are on the landmass of Nibiru AS IT STRETCHES OUT BEHIND THE ARTIFICIAL SUN Wormwood. This is NOT BELIEF.

GO TO
http://www.scienfree.org/Elenini_Files/ and see for yourself ... the SURFACE of Nibiru and the Sun we call Wormwood.

Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

Gosh! One character off!

I thought I typed it correctly.

Sorry.

Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
On any day of the week, I can take webcam images from several observatories and SHOW YOU what is on the surface of Nibiru. I can SHOW YOU what surfaces and conformations are on the landmass of Nibiru AS IT STRETCHES OUT BEHIND THE ARTIFICIAL SUN Wormwood. This is NOT BELIEF.

Questions.

If Nabiru is so close to Earth, why do we not see any gravitational effects? The moon, which is relatively small, nevertheless has a gravitational effect strong enough to cause tides - surely a massive planet would be dragging water round earth with enough power to cause daily, and global, tsunamis?

If the sun is an artificial construct in close proximity to Earth, how is it that we can see both Mercury and Venus pass in front of it at predictable intervals that are consistent with it being what and where astronomy says it is?

Why have none of the astronauts on the ISS noticed either Nabiru or the artificial sun? Surely they'd cotton on to the fact pretty quickly once they were up there? In fact, wouldn't the ISS crash into Nabiru or the artificial sun if they were so close?

Where are these people/faces you claim to be seeing in your pictures? Seriously, I see nothing of the sort in any of them. Perhaps you could annotate one or two of them to point out where these features are?

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cara
Shipmate
# 16966

- Posted      Profile for Cara     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Love, I live in the forest where there are NO Christians, nobody to even talk to.

And near local Hot Springs where New Age Hippies congretgate, all I hear is their dogma: All One; As above, so below; Reality is illusion; No such thing as Trying; Like attracts like; Astrology, etc.

That's why I come here, for christian encouragement. I used to go, from 2005-2011, to BBC's Religion Forums. That was a wonderful place til they shut it down in favor of secular materialistic blah blah blah.

[Smile] Emily

I too come here for "Christian encouragement" and discussion.

Funnily enough, beneath all the joking on some of these boards, there is a great deal of Christian encouragement to be found on the Ship.

Especially within threads that discuss Christian doctrines, faith issues, and prayer.

--------------------
Pondering.

que sais-je
Shipmate
# 17185

- Posted      Profile for que sais-je   Email que sais-je   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Emily, I'm really impressed with your postings. Shipmates seem even more interested than they were in Atheists' Sunday Meetings and that's saying something.

In fact I suspect you are an agent of the international atheist conspiracy trying to distract Christians from the plot to take over Sundays and fill building with people singing and telling jokes (which seems an awful idea - and I'm not even a Christian).

Only one thing puzzles me, I don't get the de rigeuer pun/anagram/esoteric reference in your user name. Could you explain it?

--------------------
"controversies, disputes, and argumentations, both in philosophy and in divinity, if they meet with discreet and peaceable natures, do not infringe the laws of charity" (Thomas Browne)

Posts: 794 | From: here or there | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged
ken
Ship's Roundhead
# 2460

- Posted      Profile for ken     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Hitler didn't persecute Catholics as a hard and fast rule, not like the Jews.

Tell that to the priests and bishops of Poland [Frown]

--------------------
Ken

L’amor che move il sole e l’altre stelle.

Posts: 39579 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ken:
quote:

Hitler didn't persecute Catholics as a hard and fast rule, not like the Jews.

Tell that to the priests and bishops of Poland [Frown]
I think he persecuted them primarily because they were Poles. Back in those days, everyone persecuted the Poles (well, the Russians and Germans did, which was more than enough).

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016