homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Special interest discussion   » The Circus   » Everlasting.... (Page 100)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  ...  139  140  141 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Everlasting....
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ure, surname of the singer Midge, is not particularly common.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

- Posted      Profile for Doone   Email Doone   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
'Mon ami' she breathed seductively into his ear, ' Je t'aime'.
Posts: 2208 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
"Aim ever higher," said the unctuous commencement speaker.

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
"Kerfuffle," he said, "that's all it is, kerfuffle!"

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

- Posted      Profile for jacobsen   Email jacobsen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
"Fleas!" was the terse response.

--------------------
But God, holding a candle, looks for all who wander, all who search. - Shifra Alon
Beauty fades, dumb is forever-Judge Judy
The man who made time, made plenty.

Posts: 8040 | From: Æbleskiver country | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

On Second Saturdays banks and government offices, including post offices, are closed across India.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

- Posted      Profile for jacobsen   Email jacobsen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Dial their number on those days and listen to an audiobook of War and Peace before clocking that there is none-one there, period.

--------------------
But God, holding a candle, looks for all who wander, all who search. - Shifra Alon

Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

- Posted      Profile for Raptor Eye     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oddly, I like it when shops are closed on weekends and bank holidays, so that the staff can spend time with their families.

--------------------
Be still, and know that I am God! Psalm 46.10

Posts: 4359 | From: The United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

I lie, sometimes, quite successfully but nowhere near the skill level of a politician.

--------------------

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I, any day now, will begin exercising as one should.

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

- Posted      Profile for Raptor Eye     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Shoulders to the wheel, folks, let's get moving!

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Ingleton is a pleasant little town.

--------------------

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Own the look, you cutie-pie lolitas!

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

I taste garlic and spinach in the new ice cream.

--------------------

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Am I wrong, or does that sound vile?

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

How could you possibly be thought wrong saying that?

--------------------

Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

Hats off to those of us who don't remember which thread we are on.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

[Killing me]

Eons could pass and I'll still make the same mistake!

--------------------

Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

Take that elephant down to the water hole for a drink.

--------------------

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

"Dr.Ink" would be a cool name for a tattoo artist.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

'Tis true, it would be decidedly cool.

--------------------

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

Coo, lovely sound made by doves and babies.

--------------------

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

I escaped through the bathroom window.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Dowager Duchesses ain't what they used to be.

--------------------

Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Tobermory SYHA is one of the buildings along the front, and famous from Balamory, the children's TV programme.

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Gram measurements are easier to work with than ounces.

--------------------

Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A noun, cessation, for example, contrasted with the proper noun, Cessna, does not need to be written with a capital letter.

--------------------

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

- Posted      Profile for Doone   Email Doone   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Let termites into your garden and you may well swiftly regret it.
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Egret, I think, is no relation at all to eaglet.

--------------------

Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

On a tall toe, aglets are essential to stop shoelaces from coming unravelled.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Led by my admiration for Ck's post I tremble in awe.

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

In awesome admiration I, too, tremble at CK's tremendously erudite post!
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

Posted warnings surround the contaminated industrial pond.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Trial ponds went out of favour with the Ducking Stool.

--------------------

Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

- Posted      Profile for Sipech   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
King's Tools currently have a special offer on their royal router bits!

--------------------
I try to be self-deprecating; I'm just not very good at it.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheAlethiophile

Posts: 3791 | From: On the corporate ladder | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

It's Spring, but nobody's told the weather yet!

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

We, at her Yeti Rescue Centre, could only marvel at the way Ethel managed to stay alive.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Live cockles and mussels for sale in Dublin.

--------------------

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

Dub Linda the baking queen of fresh, fruit pies.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

I.e. Subtlety; don't be so obvious!

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Us -Subtle?

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Do you want me to define it for you?

--------------------

Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

US Sub, T'Leth, would be awesome, if real.

(Isn't this Everlasting?)

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Algorithms just sort of appear in my head.

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

Advertisements often lead one astray.
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Stray dogs can be deemed by many as a menace.

--------------------

Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

- Posted      Profile for Sipech   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Nacer Chadli is not Tottenham's best player, but he's better than most who play in his position, in the whole Premiership.
Posts: 3791 | From: On the corporate ladder | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Shipmates are a strange lot!

--------------------

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

Range, Lottie, that's what the ranchers were looking for.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

King Fortescue was the somewhat credibility-lacking name of a heavyweight wrestler.

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  ...  139  140  141 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016