homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Special interest discussion   » The Circus   » Everlasting.... (Page 120)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  117  118  119  120  121  122  123  ...  139  140  141 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Everlasting....
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Nervous tension can both make and mar exam performance.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ancestry I have from all over the UK plus France, Prussia, and Luxembourg!

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Urgent action is required.

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

- Posted      Profile for Raptor Eye     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Red, red and Amber, green, amber, red is the sequence of the traffic lights.

--------------------
Be still, and know that I am God! Psalm 46.10

Posts: 4359 | From: The United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Light showers are expected this afternoon.

--------------------

Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

- Posted      Profile for Raptor Eye     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
No, on second thoughts, I'll have the fish.

--------------------

no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I shut the door on my fingers and it hurt like crazy.
Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

- Posted      Profile for Baptist Trainfan   Email Baptist Trainfan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A zygote is a eukaryotic cell formed by a fertilization event between two gametes.

Or so says Wikipedia!

Posts: 9750 | From: The other side of the Severn | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Game testing applies to both video games and to preparing wild food for cooking.

--------------------

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Coo! King Henry VIII was a dead, nasty husband!

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Bandages are useful for dressing wounds.

--------------------

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Wound somewhat loosely about her neck was a nubby scarf.

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

Nubby's car floated away as the tide came in and flooded the car park.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

- Posted      Profile for jacobsen   Email jacobsen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Parking tickets are the curse of today's motorist.

--------------------
But God, holding a candle, looks for all who wander, all who search. - Shifra Alon
Beauty fades, dumb is forever-Judge Judy
The man who made time, made plenty.

Posts: 8040 | From: Æbleskiver country | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Is that something you really believe?

--------------------
Out of this nettle, danger, we pluck this flower, safety.
\_(ツ)_/

Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Everywhere I go I take myself with me.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

- Posted      Profile for jacobsen   Email jacobsen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Metatarsal comfort is essential to walking of any kind.

--------------------
But God, holding a candle, looks for all who wander, all who search. - Shifra Alon

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Kindles™ seem quite popular these days.

[ 27. September 2016, 16:46: Message edited by: Welease Woderwick ]

--------------------

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

Day seven of the ten day zuchinni challenge had me thoroughly tired of these things, which are called marrow or courgette across the pond.

--------------------
\_(ツ)_/

Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

He pondered as he gazed at his navel, wondering whether to get out of the bath before or after he had become wrinkled all over.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

All overt violence rates a demerit.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Rite thinking sounds a bit Anglo-Catholic to me.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Tomes dealing with pre-history tend to remain unread.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Ready or not, here I come!

--------------------

Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

Comely is a word rarely used nowadays.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

A day spent doing absolutely nothing can be wonderful!

--------------------

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Wonder fully, and you will find the world a fascinating place.

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Lacemaking is a craft I've never tried.

--------------------

Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

Ed listened carefully, and then ignored all the advice he had been given.

--------------------

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

I vent to my bestie, then I feel better.

--------------------

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

Bette recorded many hits including "Wind Beneath My Wings."

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Wing struts hold the wings of a bi-plane apart.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

A partial appendectomy makes no sense whatsoever.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Ever since I was quite young I have enjoyed spinach.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Ed's Pina C. helped him overcome his tendency to flatulence.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Encephalitis is no fun.

--------------------

Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

- Posted      Profile for Sipech   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Fundamentalists may think they're fun, but to others they just come across as mental.

--------------------
I try to be self-deprecating; I'm just not very good at it.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheAlethiophile

Posts: 3791 | From: On the corporate ladder | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Mentality can be a sensitive issue.

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

- Posted      Profile for Doone   Email Doone   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Is Sue always short for Susan?
Posts: 2208 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Another use might be as a legal term.

--------------------

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

quote:
Originally posted by Welease Woderwick:
Another use might be as a legal term.

Alter my plans?, are you nuts?

--------------------
\_(ツ)_/

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

"Nuts" can be a rude anatomical reference, but I'm too polite to bring that up.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Tup is an expression used in parts of northern England to denote a (male?) sheep.

--------------------

Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

- Posted      Profile for Sipech   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A tupperware party is perhaps not the most opportune moment to tell your children that they're adopted.

--------------------
I try to be self-deprecating; I'm just not very good at it.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheAlethiophile

Posts: 3791 | From: On the corporate ladder | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

Sheepskin Ted cried into his tea when he cross-posted with another fool on the ship.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Hip-Hop is, in my opinion, a bit over-rated.

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

- Posted      Profile for Doone   Email Doone   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Tedious sermons can try the patience of a saint.

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

In time, everyone is alive and then dead.
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Deadlines are variable on that.

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

Hatching chickens can be a fun thing to try.

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  117  118  119  120  121  122  123  ...  139  140  141 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016