homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Community discussion   » All Saints   » Roses, foxgloves, snowdrops, blue forget-me-nots (Page 23)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  44  45  46 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Roses, foxgloves, snowdrops, blue forget-me-nots
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thanks for the welcome back, BF (and the G & S link [Big Grin] ).

BT, I'm inclined to think that "the best fish & chips in the world" is probably a very personal thing, and I certainly wouldn't presume to argue with Mr. Clarkson ... [Eek!]

While I was away I indulged in quite a bit of Retail Therapy, which included the purchase of a pair of shoes. They were in a shop in Kirkwall, but not in my size, so the very helpful lady in the shop logged on to their computer and said that the shop's branch in Shetland (yes, honestly!) did have them in piglet proportions. I explained that I was heading to Edinburgh that afternoon and hence to Canada at the end of the week, and she said they could have them delivered to an Edinburgh address within three days.

I gave her my sister's address and some money (well, a piece of plastic anyway) and wondered if they really would arrive before I left. On Friday morning, I was about to leave my sister's (and there wouldn't be anyone in the house to take the parcel) and I'd more-or-less given up the idea of them arriving, but just as I opened the front door there was the postman standing on the doorstep. I tried the shoes on, and they could have been made for me.

I was obviously meant to have them; that's my story and I'm sticking to it. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
la vie en rouge
Parisienne
# 10688

- Posted      Profile for la vie en rouge     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Brenda Clough:
Confide the name of that hotel! I am not going back to Britain this year, but some year I will.

This one. It’s not cheap, but still better value than most four star hotels in London, and by far my favourite place I’ve ever stayed there.

--------------------
Rent my holiday home in the South of France

Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by la vie en rouge:
quote:
Confide the name of that hotel! I am not going back to Britain this year, but some year I will.

This one. It’s not cheap, but still better value than most four star hotels in London, and by far my favourite place I’ve ever stayed there.
Thank you. I've bookmarked that website to explore further.

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

- Posted      Profile for Brenda Clough   Author's homepage   Email Brenda Clough   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Piglet, when there is a Leading from the Lord you should just go with it.
And! I have stayed in that exact hotel! Clearly the Spirit is upon us this day, a spirit of holiday travel in foreign parts. I am going to go and book a vacation to France.

[ 27. June 2017, 14:08: Message edited by: Brenda Clough ]

--------------------
Science fiction and fantasy writer with a Patreon page

Posts: 6378 | From: Washington DC | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

- Posted      Profile for Baptist Trainfan   Email Baptist Trainfan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:

Mmm ... especially (in my case) when it coincides with A Directive From The Wife.
Posts: 9750 | From: The other side of the Severn | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Baptist Trainfan:
quote:

Mmm ... especially (in my case) when it coincides with A Directive From The Wife.
[Killing me]

La Vie's hotel looks lovely, but I'm inclined to the view that if you have to ask the price, you probably can't afford it ... [Big Grin]

It's been a warm, sultry sort of day here; although the temperature didn't go above 24° (that's quite warm enough for me anyway) we had several rumbles of thunder in the afternoon, and I was very grateful for the air-conditioning chez Piglet. Consequently I've done very little today apart from make a batch of French bread - at least the air-con means you can use the oven without turning the kitchen into a furnace.

--------------------

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Glad you are settling in to the new place, Piglet.

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Posts: 9745 | From: girt by sea | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

- Posted      Profile for Bishops Finger   Email Bishops Finger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Back to standard BSW (British Summer Weather) here, to wit, Grey Skies, general Gloom, and a cold north-easterly Wind. Mind you, last night's prolonged rain has at least freshened up the gardens at Our Place.

By the grace of God, a nice Irish whisky was on special offer today at Mr. Sainsbury's little grocery emporium, so all is not lost...

IJ

--------------------
Our words are giants when they do us an injury, and dwarfs when they do us a service. (Wilkie Collins)

Posts: 10151 | From: Behind The Wheel Again! | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

- Posted      Profile for Baptist Trainfan   Email Baptist Trainfan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Well, they had a very wet start to the Royal Norfolk Show (says he gleefully, having recently left Suffolk which endured years of bad weather at its Show bit had two lovely days this year).
Posts: 9750 | From: The other side of the Severn | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

- Posted      Profile for St. Gwladys   Email St. Gwladys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Cornwall today has been very wet 😕 Last week's temperature was nearly double what it's been today, and we're very glad this is our second week and not our first week away.
Good old British weather [Frown] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I say - are you a matelot?"
"Careful what you say sir, we're on board ship here"
From "New York Girls", Steeleye Span, Commoners Crown (Voiced by Peter Sellers)

Posts: 3333 | From: Rhymney Valley, South Wales | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
ArachnidinElmet
Shipmate
# 17346

- Posted      Profile for ArachnidinElmet   Email ArachnidinElmet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
It's been persistently precipitating here too.

I've had an email from Mauritian cousin: it's winter there and apparently it's cold [Snigger] we may have differing definitions of cold.

Posts: 1887 | From: the rhubarb triangle | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

- Posted      Profile for Bishops Finger   Email Bishops Finger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
It's not so much cold here as just plain depressing....the usual grey gloom that is the customary British 'summer'.

[Disappointed]

Forecast is a little warmer for the weekend, but with showers, so the painting of the Episcopal Palace (deferred during the hot weather) is unlikely to continue just yet.

IJ

--------------------
Our words are giants when they do us an injury, and dwarfs when they do us a service. (Wilkie Collins)

Posts: 10151 | From: Behind The Wheel Again! | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

The close, thundery weather continued here today, although the top temperature was only 21°. I watched a rain-storm make its way along the river valley towards Château Piglet - first a few big, fat drops of rain on the deck and then a full-on thunder-plump for about 10 minutes and then it passed off further along the valley.

Then in the evening we had a rather pretty double rainbow - the second one was very faint, but definitely there.

Sadly, the forecast for the weekend, which includes the 150th anniversary of Canada Day would appear to be somewhat damp. [Frown]

--------------------

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Rain, rain, rain here for three days solid - and a cold 11° [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Nicodemia
WYSIWYG
# 4756

- Posted      Profile for Nicodemia   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm just hoping this rain will penetrate more than 6 ins. down in the soil!

I welcome the rain for the garden, but it could be warm rain, couldn't it?

I just Praise the Lord for the invention of tumble driers! [Smile]

Posts: 4544 | From: not too far from Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

It would have been nice if about 7 or 8 degrees of last week's heatwave could have been held back and added to this week's temperatures ... I haven't put on the central heating, but I've been Sorely Tempted.
Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

- Posted      Profile for Moo   Email Moo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Piglet:
I watched a rain-storm make its way along the river valley towards Château Piglet

I love watching rain-storms approach. We see that very often here in the mountains. When I was a teenager we played a game we called 'racing the rain'. We would designate two spots--one for when the rain arrived there, which was our signal to start running. The second spot was the goal we wanted to reach before the rain caught up with us. If we reached it, we 'won', although we got as wet as we would have if we hadn't reached the goal.

We used to have fun playing with nature.

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------
See you later, alligator.

Posts: 20365 | From: Alleghany Mountains of Virginia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

Not too bad here today, though there are some Threatening Clouds passing by now and then. At least the wind has changed round to a more pleasant south-westerly.

Now, shall I get out the Episcopal Palace paint-brush, or shall I open another bottle of nice, cold, ALE?

Decisions, decisions..... [Help]

IJ

--------------------

Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

I have Finally Given In - it's only 15 degrees (but dry) and I've turned on the heating for a bit.

Well, I can say it was for my wife's benefit!

Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

It's officially 19 degrees C here, and feels quite pleasant. Surprising what a difference just a few degrees can make!

IJ (who turned on the Palace's extra-special Log Burning Effect electric heater last evening...)

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Just gone 8pm here and it is 28.8 here in the study - I don't know why I have the ceiling fan running!

This evening I was brought a couple of pieces of fruit cake and some fresh mango slices, all on one plate; the juices from the mango had seeped on to the plate and been absorbed by the fruit cake.

Delicious! although the torsional rigidity of the cake was somewhat compromised.

[ 29. June 2017, 14:41: Message edited by: Welease Woderwick ]

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
The Intrepid Mrs S
Shipmate
# 17002

- Posted      Profile for The Intrepid Mrs S   Email The Intrepid Mrs S   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Baptist Trainfan:
I have Finally Given In - it's only 15 degrees (but dry) and I've turned on the heating for a bit.

Well, I can say it was for my wife's benefit!

Our boiler finally lay down and died after we'd booked the plumber to fit a new one - at the end of August [Help] Luckily here in the soft south it's still hot and sticky so we don't need the gas fire - yet!

Mrs. S, thinking longingly of BF's nice cold ALE

--------------------
Don't get your knickers in a twist over your advancing age. It achieves nothing and makes you walk funny.
Prayer should be our first recourse, not our last resort
'Lord, please give us patience. NOW!'

Posts: 1464 | From: Neither here nor there | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

Meanwhile, spare a thought for poor Missus BT, freezing over there on the wrong side of the Severn. It's not ALE she needs, but hot GIN...

IJ

--------------------

Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

Actually, we bought a bottle of gin the other day ... it has yet to be opened.

The lady don't do Ale (nor do I). We had some nice White Wine at dinner.

Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

O well, White Wine is good, too....

[Cool]

IJ

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

quote:
Originally posted by Welease Woderwick:
... it is 28.8 here in the study - I don't know why I have the ceiling fan running ...

I do. [Eek!] I'd have the air-con going full pelt as well ... [Big Grin]

I didn't know they made GIN in Cardiff. When I was home I was tempted to bring back some Kirkjuvagr GIN but decided it might (a) break and cause havoc in my suitcase; or (b) attract unwelcome attention from Canadian customs, so I chickened out.

--------------------

Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

Thanks for the exciting linky, O Piglet!

Now, where can I obtain Kirkjuvagr GIN locally??

(Memo to self: MUST DRINK LESS.........)

IJ

--------------------

Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Kurkjugvir gin is definitely available in Kirkwall. I want to go back and sample the alcoholic offerings (so without my daughter), because sleeping in a room with a view of the Highland Park distillery and on a nice walk down to either the town with the gin or to the Scapa distillery was tempting.

I have stayed near so many of the Scottish distilleries and not been in any of them which feels like an opportunity missed.

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
The Intrepid Mrs S
Shipmate
# 17002

- Posted      Profile for The Intrepid Mrs S   Email The Intrepid Mrs S   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Don't want to distress anyone, especially BT, but the Cardiff GIN my son bought me for my birthday lasted longer than any of the others - it has a very strong liquorice taste which put me off [Frown]

Not only me, but the rest of the GIN-drinkers - in the end I gave it back to Master S, who took it to work for GIN Friday. At the weekend I got the bottle back for my GIN Museum [Hot and Hormonal] and there was still some GIN left in it!

Mrs. S, wondering what the world is coming to!

--------------------
Don't get your knickers in a twist over your advancing age. It achieves nothing and makes you walk funny.

Posts: 1464 | From: Neither here nor there | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

Strangely enough, she likes it - although she won't touch liquorice!

But she also likes Unicum, the Hungarian liqueur, which I think is disgusting.

I, however, like Marmite (as a spread, not a drink).

The Intrepid Mrs S
Shipmate
# 17002

Reminds me of a Terry Pratchett scene:

Patrician: What would the world be like if we were all the same?

Leonard of Quirm: I don't know, my lord, but I could do some quick calculations if you like?

(or words to that effect) [Smile]

Mrs. S, looking forward to tonight's Opihr.. or Bathtub.. or Brecon...

--------------------

Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

I am now left with the impression that Mr. and Mrs. Baptist Trainfan's kitchen cupboards contain some Quite Incompatible Comestibles, to wit, Marmite, and liquorice-flavoured Welsh GIN.

Who would have thought such a thing existed? O, what a wonderful world this is!

The Orkney GIN sounds nice, though, and I am tempted to use my much-battered PayPal account to order some. If it's OK, then Christmas present for Our Place's Madam Sacristan is settled, as she is the best GIN drinker I know....

*hic*

IJ

--------------------

Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

quote:
Originally posted by Bishops Finger:
I am now left with the impression that Mr. and Mrs. Baptist Trainfan's kitchen cupboards contain some Quite Incompatible Comestibles, to wit, Marmite, and liquorice-flavoured Welsh GIN.

Worry thou not! The Alcoholic Beverages are in the cupboard under the stairs and not in the kitchen (which is very small).
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

O that's all right then! The oddly-flavoured GIN, not to mention the unspeakable Hungarian stuff, are unlikely to contaminate the Marmite...

*BF sighs with relief*

IJ

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
In my drinking days I used to quite like British style GIN but, IMHO, the cream of GINs is a good Dutch Oude Geneve [Old GIN], preferably ice cold and in a cold glass - no additives, just neat.

I also drank a fair bit of Bessen Geneve [I think that translates as Berry GIN], again drunk cold and neat, it is sort of like a rather tasty Ribena. It is not very strong but it can creep up on you.

Delicious!

[ 30. June 2017, 16:25: Message edited by: Welease Woderwick ]

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

Oude Genever is indeed Good Stuff, best drunk, as WW says, neat, and from a frosted glass.

[Cool]

Happy memories of trips to the Netherlands!

IJ

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

quote:
Originally posted by Welease Woderwick:
... It is not very strong but it can creep up on you ...

I've been known to make damson GIN whenever I can get hold of damsons (sadly not very often). It's rather like sloe GIN but even nicer, and it's the most beautiful ruby colour, but as it's more-or-less neat GIN with a fruity flavour, it's also deceptively strong. [Eek!]

--------------------

Sarasa
Shipmate
# 12271

- Posted      Profile for Sarasa   Email Sarasa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
We make damson gin with the damsons from my mother in law's garden. Husband and son have evolved a ritual for making it that includes pricking each damson seven times with a wooden toothpick by candlelight. Not sure if it makes any difference but the resulting gin is rather nice. Must remember to go and visit her at damson harvesting season this year.

--------------------
'I guess things didn't go so well tonight, but I'm trying. Lord, I'm trying.' Charlie (Harvey Keitel) in Mean Streets.

Posts: 2035 | From: London | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

quote:
Originally posted by Sarasa:
... pricking each damson seven times with a wooden toothpick by candlelight ...

... while sitting in a ring of toadstools? [Devil]

My damson-pricking ritual was usually accomplished with a darning-needle while watching the footie results.

I'm messing about on here before going to see the Canada Day fireworks. Of course, this is assuming that we'll be able to see anything, being as how it's p*ssing with rain ... [Frown]

[ 02. July 2017, 01:17: Message edited by: Piglet ]

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

Despite the rain last night, they put on a very decent firework display, even if the top half of some of the fireworks disappeared into the clouds.

Later on (at 4:30 in the morning to be exact), the Almighty put on his own display, with really quite a good thunderstorm. It didn't help me to a good night's sleep, but it was a good thunderstorm.

It's our wedding anniversary today, [Axe murder] and D. (bless him!) played Mulet's Carillon - Sortie (to which we came down the aisle) as we processed out. There may well be some serious eating on the horizon to mark the occasion. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

Congratulations, Piglet and D.! [Big Grin]

Happy Anniversary Serious Eating!

Are we allowed to ask the number of years being celebrated? [Two face]

*I managed 20. 10 with the first Mrs. BF, and 10 with the second. I think the Lord then told me I wasn't very good at this Marriage Lark, so I duly left off.*

IJ

--------------------

Nicodemia
WYSIWYG
# 4756

- Posted      Profile for Nicodemia   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
*I managed 20. 10 with the first Mrs. BF, and 10 with the second. I think the Lord then told me I wasn't very good at this Marriage Lark, so I duly left off.*

IJ

Hmm. I've been married 57 years this year. Would have been quite happy to call it a day at 30-odd years, but felt the Lord was telling me to keep going.

Maybe it depends what flavour of Lord you find you are expected to follow??

Posts: 4544 | From: not too far from Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
la vie en rouge
Parisienne
# 10688

- Posted      Profile for la vie en rouge     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
<limps in feeling sorry for herself>

I don’t want Marmite, or alcohol, or anything greasy or acidic… After a very nasty bout of food poisoning, I am never eating at [restaurant name redacted] ever again. Can I get a cup of (weak, green) tea and some sympathy? Possibly with a piece of dry toast if I’m feeling adventurous?

I thought food was supposed to be my friend.

--------------------
Rent my holiday home in the South of France

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

My mother swore by Dr J Collis Browne's Mixture™ which wasn't so pleasant to take but it certainly worked - here we tend to use ginger juice and soda, no sugar; it doesn't taste too bad and it certainly works.

--------------------

Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

It's still available. May not be the same Mixture as of old: it contains Morphine hydrochloride and
Peppermint Oil.

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Didn't it have alcohol in too? Or am I thinking of Gripe Water.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

Upset tummy? A shot of port-and-brandy (or several) should do the trick.

Or perhaps weak tea, and dry toast.

And, of course, sympathy - sorry to hear it, la vie en rose. Been there, done that, seen the video etc. etc. If it should happen to me these days, I'd have to have an emergency dose of hydrocortisone.

Or go into a coma, and die.

So I tend to be very careful what (and where) I eat, but Bad Things Happen.

Oh, BTW - @Nicodemia.

It wasn't so much the Lord who told me I wasn't very good at the Marriage Lark. Rather, it was the first Mrs. BF, followed by the second......
[Waterworks]

IJ

--------------------

Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

(Sorry - la vie en rouge ).

It must be all this talk of Alcohol and Failed Marriages...(sounds like the title of a very miserable novel, possibly set in the industrial Midlands during the Great Depression).

[Hot and Hormonal]

IJ

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

I once crossed from Dover to somewhere in Belgium, still in my drinking days, in a Fairly Rough Sea and the friends I was with, and me, started off with a port and brandy to settle our stomachs. I think we may have had one or two more as well. We were the only people to have lunch that day but I really think Anthony shouldn't have ordered the soup!

No stomach upsets at all.

--------------------

Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

Oostende, I suspect, WW - though it's not a particularly memorable town. I do, however, recollect a Cursed Clock (possibly belonging to the Town Hall), whose carillon played the first few lines of See, the conquering hero comes (you know, by Mr. Handel, from Judas Maccabaeus, I think).

It left out several notes, though the rest appeared to be in more-or-less the correct order.

[Paranoid]

IJ

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  44  45  46 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016