homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Martin60: You, on the other hand... (Page 3)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Martin60: You, on the other hand...
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

- Posted      Profile for jacobsen   Email jacobsen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Why, Kelly, I thought you were offering to hang up your axe.

--------------------
But God, holding a candle, looks for all who wander, all who search. - Shifra Alon
Beauty fades, dumb is forever-Judge Judy
The man who made time, made plenty.

Posts: 8040 | From: Æbleskiver country | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Axe? I don't see an axe. I see a pissed off octopus. Gotta have the right tool for the right job.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
(If you mean, do I plan to keep my mouth shut and listen instead of snarking back, then yeah, that's my plan. I have a whole lifetime to be a smartass.)

[ 26. May 2016, 21:08: Message edited by: Kelly Alves ]

--------------------
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Alves:
Picture me this way if it helps.

I see a dead octopus with two arms and weird, metallic rigor mortis. But that's just me.

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Or a mini Cthulu! [Biased]

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

quote:
Originally posted by Lyda*Rose:
quote:
Picture me this way if it helps.

I see a dead octopus with two arms and weird, metallic rigor mortis. But that's just me.
Not very threatening, in other words. Just what I was hoping.

--------------------

Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

- Posted      Profile for Martin60   Email Martin60   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Martin60:
Ernie Borgnine WAS Marty, 'strewth! I lack his charm. I like him best as Vaslov in Ice Station Zebra, among many memorable roles.

( Sigh)

I'm inviting you to aim at the chin, and you're tickling me. I refuse to let my love for "Marty" derail me from my quest to get you to confront me. Although he was so endearing and vulnerable and-- NO!

I'll give you a head start-- I think I have figured out what I did in my first post that pissed you off enough to throw Dante at me. So, I'm prepared. But that would be a guess. The only way I will know for sure what I did is if you tell me.

I mean sod me Kelly, the stream's moved on. I don't want to hit ANY ONE at this juncture, even passively. I s'pose I was niggly at you saying "that you (MtM) are not yet evolved enough to recieve (sic) his peerless wisdom". The trouble is the more I stare at it, the more I'm reproached by it. Then my pendulum swings ... being selfish is justified? I was dispensing my brand of peerless wisdom in responding against that? I was being gnomic?

Sigh indeed, bollocks to this. Marvin was justifying utter fucking bourgeois selfishness. At least he was honest. But he - Hi Marvin - kicked off at me mocking that. Hence this thread.

It's not difficult is it? I went on in that thread to overstate my utter fucking bourgeois hypocrisy, fragile though my increasingly bourgeois status is.

Neither of us is guilty of obscene excess in our own eyes. But as citizens of the world, like many here ... we are. I'm projecting my privileged guilt.

And I'm STILL grovellingly, obsequiously, nauseatingly so fucking SORRY.

Because I'm conflicted and always have been ... over conflict. Well spotted Kelly I think.

And I do, again, again, want to find a way ahead.

All typed one handed.

--------------------
Love wins

Posts: 17586 | From: Never Dobunni after all. Corieltauvi after all. Just moved to the capital. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

Well, one of the things that made me revaluate my response was that I read your first response here, and I actually agreed with you. Marv was in fact being kind of being a fucking burgeoious dickhead. The thing was, with a simple tweak or to to make things general instead of personal, the entire second part of that post would have been a great response in Purg. And IMO a lot more respectful and brotherly then trying to smooth him down with cutesy teasing,

What I did wrong-- in my opinion, since you still won't tell me-- is read the first two sentences of the post, cringe at what looked like further syrupy snark, and react. You did in fact respond fully in that post (which I assumed you hadn't ), and I didn't take the time to parse that.

Nowthe feeling I get is that you are trying so hard to keep peace that you don't seem to get not acknowledging conflict is not the way to achieve peace. Sometimes you just gotta tell a bitch to slow down and read what you actually wrote, smartass. After the clever Dante reference, of course.

--------------------

Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Christ above, that was actually readable! And made a straight point without any pissing about with obfuscatory wank!

Maybe there's hope for you yet. Either way, I'm claiming it as a win for this thread [Big Grin]

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

quote:

Because I'm conflicted and always have been ... over conflict. Well spotted Kelly I think.

[Big Grin]
More like spot it you got it. My own examination into my own irritation has been illuminating. I think that the reason some of your behavior puts me right over the edge is that we share some of the same pathology. I fucking hate conflict. I try to joke my way out of conflict all the time, just in a different way.

The thing about most of the people on the Ship is that they are genuinely looking to hear what people think. If not, we'd all have ditched the whole message board thing long ago and just stuck to Instagram. We do conflict good.

I confess this was a particularly important week for me to step to the plate at work and give myself permission to be righteously judgemental, so maybe part of my reaction is, "fuck, if I have to speak the hell up EVERYBODY DOES," so, bear in mind I am no Yoda myself.

[ 26. May 2016, 22:38: Message edited by: Kelly Alves ]

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

quote:
Originally posted by Marvin the Martian:
Christ above, that was actually readable! And made a straight point without any pissing about with obfuscatory wank!

Maybe there's hope for you yet. Either way, I'm claiming it as a win for this thread [Big Grin]

You could also point out I spelled "bourgeois" wrong. Soulless Tory scum.

OOOO, but Marty chided me on spelling! [Yipee] : [Axe murder]

[ 26. May 2016, 22:43: Message edited by: Kelly Alves ]

--------------------

Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

- Posted      Profile for Martin60   Email Martin60   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Marvin the Martian:

And EQ retard (sorry, fucktard, this is Hell after all), AKA bloke, that I am, I was overwhelmed by a rush of goodwill, regret, humour, warmth and sodding 'movedness', I was moved toward you Marvin. Don't worry, it'll pass. I manage to be pissed off at mousethief being pissed off at my being pissed off at him after all.

Kelly. You're a fucking EQ genius AND moron concurrently. It doesn't get better than that. Like Brené Brown.

--------------------
Love wins

Posts: 17586 | From: Never Dobunni after all. Corieltauvi after all. Just moved to the capital. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

Sorry, a fucking moron.

[ 26. May 2016, 23:04: Message edited by: Martin60 ]

--------------------
Love wins

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

[Tear] It just gets better.

--------------------

Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

Don't worry sister, I ain't fergettin' the syrupy snark even tho' you did revoke it. That bullet was FIRED!

--------------------
Love wins

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

(Holds up metal fists and attempts to look menacing.)

--------------------

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
I don't know why we are comparing Martin to anyone. The only reason Dante came up is he alluded to it.

And masturbation is the Great Unifier. That's why it's popular.

Actually I think its popularity is based primarily on its enjoyability.

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
I don't think he's trying to be clever-- like I said, I'm arriving at the conclusion that he doesn't want to directly confront people.

Either that's a new thing or I was a special exception.

--------------------

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by mousethief:
quote:
I don't know why we are comparing Martin to anyone. The only reason Dante came up is he alluded to it.

And doesn't require considering anyone but oneself.

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

quote:
Originally posted by lilBuddha:
quote:
quote:

And doesn't require considering anyone but oneself.
And that's another thing that's enjoyable about it.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

- Posted      Profile for jacobsen   Email jacobsen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
How did a discussion of the pleasure principle evolve from this thread?

--------------------
But God, holding a candle, looks for all who wander, all who search. - Shifra Alon
Beauty fades, dumb is forever-Judge Judy
The man who made time, made plenty.

Posts: 8040 | From: Æbleskiver country | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

- Posted      Profile for Patdys     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
quote:
I don't think he's trying to be clever-- like I said, I'm arriving at the conclusion that he doesn't want to directly confront people.

Either that's a new thing or I was a special exception.
Is a mouse that thieves a people?

And as an answer to both tangents,
let it go.....

--------------------
Marathon run. Next Dream. Australian this time.

mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

- Posted      Profile for mdijon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Can't hold it back anymoooooore
Let it go, let it gooooooo
Turn away and slam the doooooooor.

Sorry, don't know what came over me. This thread seems to be doing strange things to me.

--------------------
mdijon nojidm uoɿıqɯ ɯqıɿou
ɯqıɿou uoɿıqɯ nojidm mdijon

Posts: 12277 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

Approach, avoidance? Projection, obsession, jealousy? Jacobsen?

[ 27. May 2016, 07:26: Message edited by: Martin60 ]

--------------------
Love wins

rolyn
Shipmate
# 16840

- Posted      Profile for rolyn         Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by mdijon:

Sorry, don't know what came over me. This thread seems to be doing strange things to me.

You're being Martinized. It can be catching [Big Grin]

--------------------
Change is the only certainty of existence

Posts: 3206 | From: U.K. | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged
Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

- Posted      Profile for Patdys     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I wouldn't suggest slamming the door.
That could lead to all sorts of unpleasantness.

--------------------
Marathon run. Next Dream. Australian this time.

moonlitdoor
Shipmate
# 11707

- Posted      Profile for moonlitdoor   Email moonlitdoor   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:

posted by Martin60

And I'm STILL grovellingly, obsequiously, nauseatingly so fucking SORRY

Yes, you always are.

And then in the next Purgatory discussion you participate in, you always immediately revert to sneering at people for being too stupid to have all the same opinions as you.

Ever since you switched to a God of grace you've been doing that. For some reason when you believed in a harsh God, you generally posted in a kind and generous style.

Why would I want to take a moral lecture on how to behave in the hardest challenges of life from someone who won't even choose to interact pleasantly on a discussion forum, which is not that difficult ?

--------------------
We've evolved to being strange monkeys, but in the next life he'll help us be something more worthwhile - Gwai

Posts: 2210 | From: london | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

quote:

See, now you're doing it again.

--------------------

mr cheesy
Shipmate
# 3330

- Posted      Profile for mr cheesy   Email mr cheesy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by moonlitdoor:

Why would I want to take a moral lecture on how to behave in the hardest challenges of life from someone who won't even choose to interact pleasantly on a discussion forum, which is not that difficult ?

My observation is that Martin is very committed to some very specific ideas and cannot get past the thought that others are - apparently - being hypocritical by not acknowledging their hypocrisy.

Hence we have the repeated Francis, Justin, Andrew White motif to illustrate their hypocrisy on various conflicts. And Martin's repeated use of high sarcasm against those who do not immediately accept his pure form of Christian pacifism.

To me this whole schtick feels like a whole lot of wasted effort. It is highly unlikely that the Pope or the ABofC would waste their limited time lurking on these boards - and even if they did, they'd pass over Martin's comments as being incomprehensible. Indeed, the repeated phrases Martin uses have become such shorthand and abbreviated that those of us who actually have an inkling of what he's talking about are only in that position because we've heard it many times before.

That's the whole problem here, Martin: you need to get yourself some new opinions or express yourself in new ways. Otherwise you might as well just be a bot, programmed to spit out a random rearrangement of stock phrases in any situation.

Occasionally we see some glimpses of humanity, and other posters seem to be genuinely moved by what you've written. Some of the rest of us see something of the pain, but still find it difficult to navigate through all the other garbage to find what it is that you're talking about.

Most of the rest of the time, it feels like you're actually attempting some kind of self-punishment, which involves repeatedly puncturing the ideas and theology you formerly believed in. In public. In ways that you must know only you can fully understand.

Even your insults, it seems to me, are really barbed attacks upon yourself - so (maybe?) when Marvin objects to something you've pointedly said in his direction, you've actually been trying to flagellate yourself. Is that right? Were you trying to make yourself look silly and hypocritical by making a coded attack on Marvin?

I don't know, I'm just not sure this is a healthy way to behave, Martin. Of course we're all hoisted by our own petards on things we've written. I'm guessing that many of the gaps between our posts are caused by the inrush of embarrassment when we realise that our lives don't match our pious words.

But posting things that only you can fully understand is a pointless and self-defeating thing to do. If it isn't about punishing yourself, what is the point of it?

--------------------
arse

mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

- Posted      Profile for mdijon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:

This would be so much more comprehensible (and maybe even a bit amusing - in the shared joke sense of the word amusing rather than the self-indulgent sense) as;

quote:
Not actually posted by Martin60 but if only:
quote:
Originally posted by jacobsen:
How did a discussion of the pleasure principle evolve from this thread?

Maybe it's just an approach, avoidance, projection, an obsession or who knows even jealousy?

--------------------

Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

"Sod me, MUST I spell it all out?" he ejaculated.

I just thought that it was a bit rich cumming from jacobsen. Who is well in to wanking.

--------------------
Love wins

mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

Now that's communication. You must have really got the juices flowing.

--------------------

Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

I mean fuck me, is this is what it's all a-fucking-bout? Wanking? Fick.u

--------------------
Love wins

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

Wasn't it the Babylonians that said that's how the world was made?

Anyhow, Cheesy made some interesting points.

--------------------

RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Sod me, MUST I spell it all out?

As I recall, yes: technically you were ordered to be less shaft-jackingly oblique as a condition of staying on the Ship.

Or are you too fucking stupid to grasp the thrust of that directive.

Posts: 15274 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Doc Tor
Deepest Red
# 9748

- Posted      Profile for Doc Tor     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Just to check: are we fucking or wanking here?

--------------------
Forward the New Republic

Posts: 9131 | From: Ultima Thule | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

I wish you wouldn't beat your meat around the bush Oh food gathering corvine. Give it to me straight. Which would be a nice contradiction.

--------------------
Love wins

mr cheesy
Shipmate
# 3330

- Posted      Profile for mr cheesy   Email mr cheesy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
I wish you wouldn't beat your meat around the bush Oh food gathering corvine. Give it to me straight. Which would be a nice contradiction.

Are you on some kind of digital kamikaze mission, Martin?

--------------------
arse

Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

Bugger. Sorry. I just don't get Hell.

--------------------
Love wins

mr cheesy
Shipmate
# 3330

quote:

OK, just forget for a second that you don't "get" it. Just start explaining what people have asked you to explain about your behaviour.

--------------------
arse

Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

OK. Thank you very much for your considered response above. I will respond. If I'm spared!

--------------------
Love wins

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by RuthW:
There's a scroll bar on the right side of my computer screen, and a scroll wheel on my mouse. On my phone, I just flick the screen with my finger and easily make my way right past posts from people who bug the ever-living crap out of me.

Everyone here having little fits over Martin60's posts has the technology and the brains to skip right over his posts. Instead, you keep reading them and letting them bug you and responding to them and then you come here and tell him he should change. How about you change your behavior? Before you squeeze out the color and interest that he brings to the boards and it gets just that much more dull around here.

What Ruth said.

IMHO: If you [gen.] feel something he said was a deliberate insult to you, I think it's reasonable to try to work that out.

But if you simply find him to be an annoying enigma, why put your energy there? Why not scroll on by to another post? You'll have less stress. And those of us who enjoy and value his posts can continue to do so. FWIW.

[Angel]

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Regarding the scroll past; it sounds simple and easy, but that isn't how conversations around here work.
The posts in a thread are intertwined, not a series of one-offs. If you are actively engaged in a thread, you may well find the post you wish to respond to is entangled in a post by someone you have scrolled past.
More than once I have had to back-track a thread to find the context of a discussion which included someone I had previously ignored.

quote:

Bullshit. It doesn't fit the image you wish to project here to respond as is typical in Hell, but you certainly understand what that is. And there is nothing wrong with that, but please cease to pretend that you are at all ignorant.

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

And for the record, I find lucid, straightforward Martin just as colorful and entertaining as Guru Martin-- if not more so. I would really like to get to know that person.

--------------------

rolyn
Shipmate
# 16840

- Posted      Profile for rolyn         Edit/delete post 
quote:

And we wanna make this guy conform when he can come out with a post like that? I mean Jesus, If God wanted black and white He wouldn't have invented colour.

<the blasphemy is ironic in case anyone's wondering >

--------------------
Change is the only certainty of existence

Posts: 3206 | From: U.K. | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged
Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

Whew! To the above. What follows is in response to mdijon on the Has God Failed Again thread.

Er, yes, sorry, you would (not have known what the Hell I was on about). Bugger. Believe it or not I'm beginning to have a tad of self doubt. * I read about absent mindedness again this week. As I've been characterized with that since childhood. At that * point I was thinking of this Cigarettes After Sex - Nothing's Gonna Hurt You Baby. The image more than the song.

And then Evanescence sang My Immortal in Dare Devil. That and Tequila, Gin, Lemon and Lemonade. On top of Pinot Noir. More excellent Evanescence. Overload. My ex. All of that.

The doubt is in the ... gaps. Distraction. Intrusive thoughts. Even good ones. Stendhals's. I'm overwhelmed by flowers. I mean OVERWHELMED. I love it. Them. It.

But it is nuts.

It's a LOUSY recipe. Even though recently I've become more reconciled to it all. It's a lousy recipe for making any point as you and mr cheesy in particular, both have identified.

And then the girl DIES. Bugger me. That OTT twaddle has me ... in tears.

I explained away missing, completely missing, for 15 hours until it was mentioned, a vital incoming email in a tight set of five, last week, that come in every night at 19:00 and failing to respond to it, as a diabetic blip. Because that's the kind of story they need. Plus a SOLUTION. Of course.

The truth is I haven't the faintest idea. And that sums up THIS.

Chaos. And me trying to use it every which way. To make points. To conflict.

And it's NOT working. For us. For you, mdijon, and mr cheesy and mousethief and others I piss off.

So, sorry, I think I've been looking in to the pit for too long and not realising it.

Gotta stop. Gotta stop THIS. Which, believe it or not, I AM trying to make a point withal. A point of acknowledgement and full, open, honest reaction.

Er, this feels quite like a real slice of me. Sod me. I better put this in Hell.

Cup of tea I think.

--------------------
Love wins

Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

So, if I'm spared baiting an admin, I really, REALLY, will try and play a straight bat, Kelly, friends. But we're up against the wind has changed and I'm STUCK with this face.

[ 27. May 2016, 23:39: Message edited by: Martin60 ]

--------------------
Love wins

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

quote:
Originally posted by RooK:
quote:
Sod me, MUST I spell it all out?

As I recall, yes: technically you were ordered to be less shaft-jackingly oblique as a condition of staying on the Ship.

Or are you too fucking stupid to grasp the thrust of that directive.

So it would appear.

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

quote:
So, if I'm spared baiting an admin, I really, REALLY, will try and play a straight bat, Kelly, friends. But we're up against the wind has changed and I'm STUCK with this face.

I for one don't think you have to stop all that ( and it might surprise you to hear that your descriptions of sensory immersion actually resonate with me) you just have to find a way to channel it. To wit-- a guided meditation thread in Heaven. A fantasy lucid dream journey in the Circus. Heck, we have a plenty of snark on the Ship, someone to help unleash our creative side could really shake stuff up.

(My channel is working with kids. Nothing like having a fifteen minute conversation about worms, cheetahs, or the awesomeness of soapbubbles to scratch that itch. )

Visualize this, though-- a raging river is not appropriate running through the after- dinner smoking lounge that is Purg. It is perfect running through a forest. And Hell thrives on a raging river of lava. Pick your venue. I am of the opinion that you can figure out a placd to unleash the beast, you just gotta think on where that place might be.

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

quote:

Since RooK did not use official Admin tags in his post, I think I am fairly safe in saying he meant his comment to be instructive, rather than threatening.

Don't borrow trouble, as they say. Just hear his advice.

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016