homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Special interest discussion   » The Circus   » Grandson of FLP (Famous Last Posts!) (Page 156)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  153  154  155  156  157  158 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Grandson of FLP (Famous Last Posts!)
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What is praying for... hatless

Perhaps a prayer in windy weather for all those whose hats've been blown away?

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
ThunderBunk

Stone cold idiot
# 15579

- Posted      Profile for ThunderBunk   Email ThunderBunk   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
There's no shirking...Martin 60

Try as one might.

--------------------
Currently mostly furious, and occasionally foolish. Normal service may resume eventually. Or it may not. And remember children, "feiern ist wichtig".

Foolish, potentially deranged witterings

Posts: 2208 | From: Norwich | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Or this one:

God the Son = Son of...Martin60

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

- Posted      Profile for Martin60   Email Martin60   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Damn, all this time I've been ignoring my public.

--------------------
Love wins

Posts: 17586 | From: Never Dobunni after all. Corieltauvi after all. Just moved to the capital. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
At the moment the All Saints "recent visitors" line reads
quote:
Curiosity killed ..., M., Zappa, and 1 lurker(s)
... which worries me slightly [Paranoid]

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
la vie en rouge
Parisienne
# 10688

- Posted      Profile for la vie en rouge     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Can the Queen disinvite la vie en rouge

[Waterworks] say it ain’t so

--------------------
Rent my holiday home in the South of France

Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

- Posted      Profile for Bishops Finger   Email Bishops Finger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What should we do about Matt Black

Varnish him, so he comes up all nice and shiny?

IJ

--------------------
Our words are giants when they do us an injury, and dwarfs when they do us a service. (Wilkie Collins)

Posts: 10151 | From: Behind The Wheel Again! | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

- Posted      Profile for Bishops Finger   Email Bishops Finger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
May I please rip off Bishops Finger...

Nooo!!

[Help]

I need it to Point Out Error...

IJ

--------------------
Our words are giants when they do us an injury, and dwarfs when they do us a service. (Wilkie Collins)

Posts: 10151 | From: Behind The Wheel Again! | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Can the Queen disinvite boogie?
Oh how I would love to see her invite the boogie.

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

What should we do about mr cheesy

Toast 'im! On brown bread! With pickle! And drink ALE while we eat 'im!

[Snigger]

IJ

--------------------

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
May I please rip off Cthulu

Not advised.

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What puts you off from... Bishops Finger is worsened when you click on the post and find "It's not exactly rocket science to indicate to visitors where the entrance actually is....." [Eek!]

--------------------

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

[Killing me]

IJ

--------------------

Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
There have been several tempting ones along these lines, but

What should we do about Kaplan Corday

really fits the metre for What shall we do with the drunken sailor.

#Way, hey, and up she rises...#

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Posts: 17944 | From: 528491 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

Well spotted, Eutychus, and thanks for today's earworm!

[Paranoid]

IJ

--------------------

Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Add another verse:

What should we do about Martin60

[Two face]

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

- Posted      Profile for Sipech   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Church, drinking cultures,...wild haggis

A day of the life of Scottish Presbyterianism.

--------------------
I try to be self-deprecating; I'm just not very good at it.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheAlethiophile

Posts: 3791 | From: On the corporate ladder | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Hostility to Traditional... hatless

Wear a baseball cap perhaps, back-to-front? Or even a wig!

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Hostility to Traditional... Boogie

How dare they! Honour the roots, I say!

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Paschal candle outside... Bishops Finger

Seems to make sense. Avoids that burning feeling.

--------------------

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
How purgatorial is lilBuddha
Questioning my ability to post purgatorially?
[Mad]
Hang on whilst I start a Hell thread...

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

sexual experimentation... Bishops Finger

Don't even think about it!

[Two face]

IJ

--------------------

Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

How purgatorial is RooK

well he hangs out with knights, bishops and queens, pawns and ... whatever

--------------------

churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

- Posted      Profile for churchgeek   Author's homepage   Email churchgeek   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ominous words (Palimpsest)

Wh t ar you doi wit tha eraser? [Paranoid]
No! N ! !!! St y awa fro me! [Eek!]

--------------------
I reserve the right to change my mind.

My article on the Virgin of Vladimir

Posts: 7773 | From: Detroit | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

2017 Celebrity Death Piglet
Beware the Squeal of DOOM!

Death comes on tiny, cloven hoofs.

I'll never tire of seeing this pop up

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

Death Piglet Theatre presents: On Tiny Cloven Hooves

"Oh, what a cuuute little piggy!"
Squeal!
"What?! Nooo!"
Squeal! snort, snuffle, Squeal!
"But I'm too young to d..."
snort

Needed a laugh, made me own. Not even sorry.

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

- Posted      Profile for churchgeek   Author's homepage   Email churchgeek   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Does the C of E really Angloid

Well, yes...but is that really a verb?

--------------------

la vie en rouge
Parisienne
# 10688

- Posted      Profile for la vie en rouge     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
2017 Celebrity Death… Schrödinger’s Cat

Yes, but is it really dead? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Rent my holiday home in the South of France

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by la vie en rouge:
2017 Celebrity Death… Schrödinger’s Cat

Yes, but is it really dead? [Roll Eyes]

Once it's in the box, does anyone really care?

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Cancer sucks Bishop's Finger

Well, as long as it's just his finger.

--------------------

Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

Oooh....not even that, if you please!

[Eek!]

IJ

--------------------

basso

Ship’s Crypt Keeper
# 4228

- Posted      Profile for basso   Email basso   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
When seminarians are mistaken...
Assign a seminarian to preach on Trinity Sunday, and who knows what the result will be?

[Yes, I know it's usually the curate. Still...]

Posts: 4358 | From: Bay Area, Calif | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

Warning: may contain ... mousethief

Rodentia and caregivers thereof be warned.

--------------------

Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

Warning: may contain Schroedinger's Cat

Of course, we'll never know for sure.

[ 10. August 2017, 19:12: Message edited by: Eutychus ]

--------------------

Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

Warning: may contain SvitlanaV2

...and thus to be avoided at all costs?

IJ

--------------------

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

Are you one of the Bene Gesserit

No, they're all women and I'm a guy.

--------------------

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

Welcome Home! Lamb Chopped
Just in time for supper...🍽

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Kids these days just don't... mousethief

"I Wish I Could Shimmy Like My Mousethief Mate"?

--------------------

Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

- Posted      Profile for Sipech   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Are you one of the Chorister[s]

With my singing voice, I think not.

--------------------

Posts: 3791 | From: On the corporate ladder | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

Can you help me ID Cottontail

Check the back - do you see cotton where there should be a tail?

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Privacy: Time for a... Golden Key

Insert key. Turn key. Door locked. That's it.

[ 05. September 2017, 04:42: Message edited by: Wesley J ]

--------------------

Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
When Abraham murdered... Mr Cheesy.

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

- Posted      Profile for Rossweisse     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Patriarch is on a spree! When Abraham Murdered...mousethief.

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Posts: 15117 | From: Valhalla | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

Curtains around the...Bishops Finger

Just when I think I'm getting the hang of this whole vestments malarkey, this goes and throws a spanner in the works.

--------------------

leo
Shipmate
# 1458

- Posted      Profile for leo   Author's homepage   Email leo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
When Abraham murdered... Leo

--------------------
My Jewish-positive lectionary blog is at http://recognisingjewishrootsinthelectionary.wordpress.com/
My reviews at http://layreadersbookreviews.wordpress.com

Posts: 23198 | From: Bristol | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

quote:
Originally posted by Rossweisse:
The Patriarch is on a spree! When Abraham Murdered...mousethief.

Boy, he sure is!

On my main page right now, this FLP combines with the board below to give a Famous Consecutive Famous Last Post!

What puts you off from Al Eluia
When Abraham Murdered Nigel M

Asked & answered. I just cannot say "alleluia" to murder. Even if it were Easter.

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Female Valor in the... Gramps49

And in the interest of a balanced view, let us also look at:

Male Valor in the... Grannie49 [Smile]

(Dirty minds please abstain! ITTWACW! [Paranoid] )

--------------------

Stejjie
Shipmate
# 13941

- Posted      Profile for Stejjie   Author's homepage   Email Stejjie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Is theological liberalism... hatless
I suppose that depends on how liberal or otherwise you are in your interpretation of 1 Corinthians 11.

--------------------
A not particularly-alt-worshippy, fairly mainstream, mildly evangelical, vaguely post-modern-ish Baptist

Posts: 1117 | From: Urmston, Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leorning Cniht
Shipmate
# 17564

- Posted      Profile for Leorning Cniht   Email Leorning Cniht   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Crown Prince Frederik chasing the Black Dog

From the author of "Crown Prince Frederik at the Beach," the latest in the popular series of children's readers featuring the Danish royal.

Posts: 5026 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

What's wrong with this cliffdweller

I mean, why won't he come live in a nice house in the suburbs, for crying out loud?

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  153  154  155  156  157  158 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016