homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » What is your earworm today? (Page 3)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Source: (consider it) Thread: What is your earworm today?
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ariel:
The Sherlock theme tune.

Same again. On the advice posted upthread, I tried thinking "God Save The Queen" to myself quite loudly, if in complete silence (as I was at work at the time) but it hasn't helped.

Could be worse: I suffered quite badly from Rachmaninov's Piano Concerto (the famous one) for nearly two whole weeks once. I haven't been able to watch Brief Encounter since.

Adeodatus
Shipmate
# 4992

- Posted      Profile for Adeodatus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
The Sherlock theme tune.

Same again. On the advice posted upthread, I tried thinking "God Save The Queen" to myself quite loudly, if in complete silence (as I was at work at the time) but it hasn't helped.

Could be worse: I suffered quite badly from Rachmaninov's Piano Concerto (the famous one) for nearly two whole weeks once. I haven't been able to watch Brief Encounter since.

It's not the theme tune so much for me, as that bit of incidental music. You know the one. Usually accompanies Sherlock running through the streets of London and being fabulously clever at the same time. Sometimes stays in my head for days on end.

And have you ever had the slow movement of the Rachmaninov in your head at the same time as "All by myself"? Worse than a hangover!

And ... have you noticed how if you're reading about other people's earworms, suddenly they're your earworms?

--------------------
"What is broken, repair with gold."

Posts: 9779 | From: Manchester | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Adeodatus:
And ... have you noticed how if you're reading about other people's earworms, suddenly they're your earworms?

Only if you know the tune [Big Grin]

There are verbal earworms as well - those snatches of poetry, or quotes that won't go away, as much as oddly rhythmic names or phrases.

Drifting Star

Drifting against the wind
# 12799

- Posted      Profile for Drifting Star   Email Drifting Star   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You should never, ever click on a link in a thread about earworms. Unless you're trying to evict one, and you really think that any alternative is better...

--------------------
The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Heraclitus

Posts: 3126 | From: A thin place. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

- Posted      Profile for St. Gwladys   Email St. Gwladys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
And have you ever had the slow movement of the Rachmaninov in your head at the same time as "All by myself"? Worse than a hangover!

I always want to sing that when the Rachmaninov is on the radio, which wouldn't amuse Darllenwr as he likes it. There's another classical piece which always reminds me of "I'm forever blowing bubbles" and he likes that too.

--------------------
"I say - are you a matelot?"
"Careful what you say sir, we're on board ship here"
From "New York Girls", Steeleye Span, Commoners Crown (Voiced by Peter Sellers)

Posts: 3333 | From: Rhymney Valley, South Wales | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
swllwmzn
Shipmate
# 12945

- Posted      Profile for swllwmzn   Email swllwmzn   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Watching The Story of Musicals on catch up so it'll be whatever I hear last..
Posts: 96 | From: Budleigh Babberton | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged
Darllenwr
Shipmate
# 14520

- Posted      Profile for Darllenwr   Email Darllenwr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by St. Gwladys:
quote:

I always want to sing that when the Rachmaninov is on the radio, which wouldn't amuse Darllenwr as he likes it. There's another classical piece which always reminds me of "I'm forever blowing bubbles" and he likes that too.
Vandal!

--------------------
If I've told you once, I've told you a million times: I do not exaggerate!

Posts: 1101 | From: The catbox | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
East Price Road
Shipmate
# 13846

- Posted      Profile for East Price Road   Email East Price Road   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I have just bought Kate Rusby's "While Mortals Sleep", and have had "All Hail the Power of Jesus' Name" to the tune Diadem in my head for the past few days.

Strangely, the CD notes say that "the words were written in 1779 and the tune came nearly 200 years later". However, reliable sources on the net say that James Ellor composed Diadem in 1838. So Kate is only 140 years out!

--------------------
"Fishes stop and ask me where I'm bound." (Incredible String Band)

Posts: 739 | From: West Yorkshire | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

- Posted      Profile for churchgeek   Author's homepage   Email churchgeek   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
We just had a funeral at the church I work at for a local labor leader. There was a wreath with "Solidarity forever" written across it, so now Solidarity Forever is running through my head. (I'm ashamed to say I don't know the lyrics...)

--------------------
I reserve the right to change my mind.

My article on the Virgin of Vladimir

Posts: 7773 | From: Detroit | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Pure Sunshine
Shipmate
# 11904

- Posted      Profile for Pure Sunshine     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Galloping Granny:
A few bars of something I'm not able to identify for sure – could be a duet from Verdi's Don Carlos. I've only seen it once but that duet was familiar probably from a collection of 100 best opera songs.

GG

Apparently now there's an app for that ...
Posts: 472 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Whichever tune I've just been humming to lull my granddaughter off to sleep (they have to be repetitive in order to mesmerise her and make her eyes close). This weekend, the uppermost earworm was 'Ride a cock horse to Banbury Cross'.

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Stejjie
Shipmate
# 13941

- Posted      Profile for Stejjie   Author's homepage   Email Stejjie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks to the title of this thread, I have "It's All about you" by McFly lodged in my head.

[Mad]

--------------------
A not particularly-alt-worshippy, fairly mainstream, mildly evangelical, vaguely post-modern-ish Baptist

Posts: 1117 | From: Urmston, Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
St Everild
Shipmate
# 3626

- Posted      Profile for St Everild   Email St Everild   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
"Take me to a Quiet Place" by Karen Money.

I like it...I may not by the end of today!

Posts: 1782 | From: Bethnei | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Trisagion
Shipmate
# 5235

- Posted      Profile for Trisagion   Email Trisagion   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks to the bloody awful choir in one of the parishes I serve, the earworm of yesterday and today appears to be 'I watch the sunrise', a hymn I heartily dislike. [Frown]

--------------------
ceterum autem censeo tabula delenda esse

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
'Rhinestone Cowboy' [Roll Eyes]

Come back 'Zippedy Doo Dah' - all is forgiven!

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
South Coast Kevin
Shipmate
# 16130

- Posted      Profile for South Coast Kevin   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
For all of you with unwanted earworms, I've had a lush song in my head for the last few days:

A Sail by Lisa Hannigan

--------------------
My blog - wondering about Christianity in the 21st century, chess, music, politics and other bits and bobs.

Posts: 3309 | From: The south coast (of England) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged
Alex Cockell

Ship’s penguin
# 7487

- Posted      Profile for Alex Cockell     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Plenty of earworm potential on the 1980 chart being played out on Pick of the Pops today -

http://www.chartstats.com/chart.php?week=19800126

Dig it out on iPlayer or get to BBC Radio 2 NOW...

Posts: 2146 | From: Reading, Berkshire UK | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Dormouse

Glis glis – Ship's rodent
# 5954

- Posted      Profile for Dormouse   Email Dormouse   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Mr D has "Indie Disco" by the Divine Comedy as a wake-up alarm on his phone. So - if I'm still in bed when his alarm goes off - I end up with that as the day's earworm...or sometimes it morphs into another Divine Comedy/Neil Hannon song. Yesterday it was the last verse of Frog Princess And I suspect that having searched for the YouTube version it'll be there again today!

And I don't really mind, as I am a great fan of Neil Hannon and his very clever music. If you don't know it, you might enjoy it!

--------------------
What are you doing for Lent?
40 days, 40 reflections, 40 acts of generosity. Join the #40acts challenge for #Lent and let's start a movement. www.40acts.org.uk

Posts: 3042 | From: 'twixt les Bois Noirs & Les Monts de la Madeleine | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Last night it was Bruckner's 'Locus Iste' (heard at a concert) and today Stanford's 'Beati Quoram Via', which we sang as the anthem this morning. Both wonderful, so I didn't mind a bit.

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Japes

Shipmate
# 5358

- Posted      Profile for Japes   Email Japes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
"If you want to know the time, ask a policeman"

Deeply irritating. Nothing seems to be dislodging it.

[ 29. January 2012, 16:32: Message edited by: Japes ]

--------------------
Blog may or may not be of any interest.

Posts: 2013 | From: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Jeff Buckley: Hallelujah

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
This Dutch song. (Listen to the melody at your own peril.) I won't bother to translate the lyrics, it is something along the line of "Will you still love me in 40 years time?"

Aagh, get it out of my head!!

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

Posts: 9474 | From: Brazil / Africa | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Drifting Star

# 12799

- Posted      Profile for Drifting Star   Email Drifting Star   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marvin the Martian:

I'd pay good money to have that as an earworm. Sadly, and for reasons I cannot begin to understand, I have the refrain from a very old advert for Economy Seven (cheaper electricity, heaven! [Roll Eyes] ).

--------------------

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marvin the Martian:

Marvellous song.

Is there a way to cause earworms?

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A song by Coldplay: I cannot remember what it's called, nor can I remember all of the words though the melody is crystal clear. The CD is in the changer in the car out in the carpark, but I played it a lot when I worked at the fairgrounds on a show last week, because I could park right next to the jobsite within eyeshot of the car so as long as I didn't walk away without removing the key, it was safe.

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Writing is currently my hobby, not yet my profession.

Posts: 30517 | From: White Hart Lane | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sadly, "Bumping up and down in the little red wagon", because I had to google it to find a photo title

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Killing me] [Overused]

And freaking thank you for passing it on.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Today I have this MP classic - in a previous life when I talked about sex for a living I recommended it to be played in the local GUM clinic. My colleague in charge of the place thought it might be a tad inappropriate!

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My mental CD player has gone from the sublime to the ridiculous. I'm now beset by Tie Me Kangaroo Down, Sport.

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I have a car commercial stuck in my head. I don't remember for what car, and I don't know any of the words aside from "Come along, come along". It's very, very annoying. [Frown]

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
birdie

fowl
# 2173

- Posted      Profile for birdie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Having watched Muppet Treasure Island for the first time in ages on Sunday, I have the Professional Pirate song stuck in my head.

I maintain that if I was Jim Hawkins, that song would have taken me over to the dark side in about two verses. "Look at us Jim! We're a festival of conviviality!"

--------------------
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Posts: 1290 | From: the edge | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Yam-pk
Shipmate
# 12791

- Posted      Profile for Yam-pk   Email Yam-pk   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
"Maria" by Blondie

One of our team leaders is called Maria, and that stupid song comes into my head every time her name is mentioned [Ultra confused]

Posts: 472 | From: The Grim North | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
Miffy

Ship's elephant
# 1438

- Posted      Profile for Miffy   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Does it only count as an earworm if it's annoying you?

If so Mr M's current aural non-arthropod invertebrates are The Real Thing's "You to Me Are Everything" and Bob Dylan's "To Make You Feel My Love" - insert artiste of your choice - which I'm learning in community singing. Ah! Those Seventies disco nights....memories, memories... [Big Grin]

I have no problems whatsoever with them. But then, I don't have to listen to myself singing. [Biased]

--------------------
"I don't feel like smiling." "You're English dear; fake it!" (Colin Firth "Easy Virtue")
Growing Greenpatches

Posts: 4739 | From: The Kitchen | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
The5thMary
Shipmate
# 12953

- Posted      Profile for The5thMary   Email The5thMary   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
"I Want To F*ck You Like An Animal" by Nine Inch Nails. Richard Cheese does a hilarious Sinatra-like rendition of this song with a hep-cat swingin' beat. [Biased]

--------------------
God gave me my face but She let me pick my nose.

Posts: 3451 | From: Tacoma, WA USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged
moron
Shipmate
# 206

- Posted      Profile for moron   Email moron   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You like to think you're inured to the stuff

oh yeah

His timing is remarkable (or the editing is very good).

Posts: 4236 | From: Bentonville | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miffy:
Bob Dylan's "To Make You Feel My Love"

*happy sigh*

--------------------

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The eminently un-singable in public (but extremely catchy) "Hasa Diga Eebowai," from Stone & Parker's The Book of Mormon.

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Paul McCartney's awful Silly Love Songs - AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
PD
Shipmate
# 12436

- Posted      Profile for PD   Author's homepage   Email PD   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Six days without earworms, after a dodgy couple of days with 'Jesus Calls Us O'er the Tumult', and then I get a a 24-carat 'this is gonna drive me nuts' one. One of the few earworms that is worse than Ravel's fecking Bolero...

What was commonly referred to when I was a teenager as

The Birdie Song!

You know the one I mean... [Paranoid]

PD

[ 03. February 2012, 05:00: Message edited by: PD ]

--------------------
Roadkill on the Information Super Highway!

My Assorted Rantings - http://www.theoldhighchurchman.blogspot.com

Posts: 4431 | From: Between a Rock and a Hard Place | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged
ProgenitorDope
Apprentice
# 16648

- Posted      Profile for ProgenitorDope   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The choir parts of "Sons of Skyrim."

(For my people, the Nerds, it's an earworm the size of something in "Dune".)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53b8v3vw2AQ

angelica37
Shipmate
# 8478

- Posted      Profile for angelica37   Author's homepage   Email angelica37   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
today I can't escape from this earworm

'and he painted matchstalk men and matchstalk cats and dogs...'

Thank you radio 2 [Mad]

Posts: 1351 | From: Suffolk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Drifting Star

# 12799

Think yourself lucky - I have 'Boom Bang-a-Bang', thanks to the supermarket.

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
OK, bunch of things. I am working on a story. I have just purchased a Vince Guaraldi double album. Because this is the way my mind works, I decided to assign Guaraldi songs to each of the main characters in the story.

I definitely have a favorite character, and his theme has been bouncing around in my head for the last three days. (Nothing to do with Christmas; the structure of the song fits his personality.)

Not unpleasant at all, actually.

--------------------
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”

Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

quote:
Originally posted by angelica37:
today I can't escape from this earworm

'and he painted matchstalk men and matchstalk cats and dogs...'

Thank you radio 2 [Mad]

OMG I have not heard that for 30+ years. IT was my favourite song in maybe '78.

ETA - have just youtubed it ... the memories! Thankyou so much [Axe murder]

[ 04. February 2012, 06:10: Message edited by: Zappa ]

--------------------

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
One of the few earworms that is worse than Ravel's fecking Bolero...
There's something wore than that?

I have horrible memories of being on team at a high school conference back in my evangelical days. Long ago. One group wanted to demonstrate unity.

Video, I said it was old, of an orchestra rehearing Bolero. At first with just a few instruments and then adding in numbers and types of instruments till the whole orchestra was swept up in playing it over and over. And over. Earworm nightmare stuff.

A group of us, all since passed on from those days, only has to mention Bolero and we all groan It still affects us.

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Posts: 9745 | From: girt by sea | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Apologies for all the typos and lack of punctuation. Am dealing with last of a migraine and couldn't see properly.

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Posts: 9745 | From: girt by sea | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

"Try Not to get Worried" from Superstar. Kuruman was singing "Sing of the Lord's Goodness" and it segued ... as most things do when I sing them [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Fly me to the moon by Sinatra thank to an image posted on another site. But, having had a look upthread, it is now vying with Linus and Lucy by Vince Guaraldi. While I love both songs, the combination, not so much.

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

quote:
Originally posted by lilBuddha:
While I love both songs, the combination, not so much.

Heh. Yeah, they kind of go together like mustard and ice cream, don't they?

--------------------

Stejjie
Shipmate
# 13941

- Posted      Profile for Stejjie   Author's homepage   Email Stejjie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
"I Want to Break Free" by Queen. Except not all of it, in the right order, just the instruental bit in the midde ("wah-wah-wah-wah-waaaaah") on repeat. Sing something, Freddie!

--------------------
A not particularly-alt-worshippy, fairly mainstream, mildly evangelical, vaguely post-modern-ish Baptist

Posts: 1117 | From: Urmston, Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016