homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » AS: Shipmates Expecting 2006 (Page 16)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19 

Source: (consider it) Thread: AS: Shipmates Expecting 2006
dolphy

Lady of Perpetual Responsiblity
# 862

- Posted      Profile for dolphy   Email dolphy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thoughts and prayers are with you and Sean, and of course the little one about to make an appearance.

--------------------
Looking forward to my rock moving closer again.

Posts: 15134 | From: my camper van | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sinistærial
Ship's Lefty
# 5834

- Posted      Profile for Sinistærial   Author's homepage   Email Sinistærial   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A [Votive] , a [Axe murder] , and a [Hot and Hormonal] (blood rushing to my head from praying so hard) for both Bronwyn and Sean.

Hope to hear some [Yipee] news tomorrow.

--------------------
People laugh at me because I am different.
I laugh at other people because they are all the same.
æ = æ

Posts: 894 | From: The Holy City - Adelaide | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Dormouse

Glis glis – Ship's rodent
# 5954

- Posted      Profile for Dormouse   Email Dormouse   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Bronwyn & Sean - I'm not a mummy and never likely to be (I hope!) but I have lurked through your troubles & your joy at your pregnancy.
May the birth and your years as parents be full of joy and laughter and love. Many blessings to your family. xx

--------------------
What are you doing for Lent?
40 days, 40 reflections, 40 acts of generosity. Join the #40acts challenge for #Lent and let's start a movement. www.40acts.org.uk

Posts: 3042 | From: 'twixt les Bois Noirs & Les Monts de la Madeleine | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Keren-Happuch

Ship's Eyeshadow
# 9818

- Posted      Profile for Keren-Happuch   Author's homepage   Email Keren-Happuch   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Yipee] [Votive] again, Bron, Sean and ?

We've just been for the scan, and there really is a baby (I still didn't quite believe that bit [Roll Eyes] ), there's only 1 (phew!) and the official due date is 19th Jan 2007! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Travesty, treachery, betrayal!
EXCESS - The Art of Treason
Nea Fox

Posts: 2407 | From: A Fine City | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ronja
Shipmate
# 4693

- Posted      Profile for Ronja   Email Ronja   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hoping and praying everything goes well Bronwyn!

Keren, it feels great doesn't it? [Yipee] Before the first scan I couldn't believe that I really, really was pregnant either, in spite of feeling sick and tired all the time... There's not much doubt anymore, with the incessant kicking and boxing from the little troll [Help]

I'm due the 24th of September, and I'm starting to feel troubled by the hot summer temperature... 29 degrees Celsius in my office today. You won't have to worry about that!

Posts: 742 | From: Up North | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rat
Ship's Rat
# 3373

- Posted      Profile for Rat   Email Rat   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I drove to my scan at least 3/4 convinced that the whole thing had been a product of my imagination, that there'd be no baby to be found, and that everybody who'd been making such a fuss over my pregnancy would be furious.

Bron & Sean - the Ratling and I are waiting with bated breath. We're thinking about you!

--------------------
It's a matter of food and available blood. If motherhood is sacred, put your money where your mouth is. Only then can you expect the coming down to the wrecked & shimmering earth of that miracle you sing about. [Margaret Atwood]

Posts: 5285 | From: A dour region for dour folk | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive] [Angel] [Axe murder] for all

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Vikki Pollard
Shipmate
# 5548

- Posted      Profile for Vikki Pollard   Email Vikki Pollard   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I just can't get Bron and Sean and the Bellybaby out of my mind! Could even be born by now!

[Tear] [Votive] [Angel] [Yipee]

--------------------
"I don't get all this fuss about global warming, Miss. Why doesn't the Government just knock down all the f**king greenhouses?" (One of my slightly less bright 15 year old pupils)

Posts: 5695 | From: The Far Side | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ophelia
Shipmate
# 3136

- Posted      Profile for Ophelia   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Me too, I keep remembering and feeling very nervous and excited for them!

--------------------
Just as I am, without one flea...

Posts: 523 | From: Ottery St. Catchpole | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
duchess

Ship's Blue Blooded Lady
# 2764

- Posted      Profile for duchess   Email duchess   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bronwyn:
quote:
Originally posted by Janine:
So if I've wrestled with the time/date difference correctly, we over here in the Central Standard Time Zone might hear something here by our July 4th morning?

Yes I think that is correct. Have left strict instructions for Sean to post the news!!!!!

Got a time for admission now..getting scary. Been spending my time resting in preparation!!!!

This will be my last post as a pregnant woman.

FOUTH OF JULY! FOUTH OF JULY! BROWYN!
Magic baby dust!

Hope it works.

--------------------
♬♭ We're setting sail to the place on the map from which nobody has ever returned ♫♪♮
Ship of Fools-World Party

Posts: 11197 | From: Do you know the way? | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keren-Happuch:
We've just been for the scan, and there really is a baby (I still didn't quite believe that bit [Roll Eyes] ...

I found out I was pregnant during a scan -- that was a great day! It's quite something when it all starts to be "real," isn't it!

Can't wait for news about Bronwyn, Sean and baby.

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Dee.
Ship's Theological Acrobat
# 5681

- Posted      Profile for Dee.   Email Dee.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive] [Votive] [Votive]

For Bron, Sean and baby.

This is so exciting after praying for months for you guys on the infertility thread to be praying all goes well today.

Hooray for bellybaby

[Yipee] [Yipee]

--------------------
Jesus - nice bloke, bit religious

Posts: 2679 | From: Under Downunder | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
neandergirl

Opposing the thumb
# 8916

- Posted      Profile for neandergirl   Email neandergirl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Holding Bron and Sean and wee bub in the light.

--------------------
Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you. Hebrews 13:5 NIV
We come from love, we return to love, and all around is love.
Lord, ease our burdens, give us peace and enable us to do your work. Tree Bee

Posts: 2579 | From: 21218 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Left at the Altar

Ship's Siren
# 5077

- Posted      Profile for Left at the Altar         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, it's 5.02pm on 4 July. Hopefully Sean will, pop in soon....

--------------------
Still pretty Amazing, but no longer Mavis.

Curious
Shipmate
# 93

- Posted      Profile for Curious   Email Curious   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I guess Sean & Bron have other things on their mind than posting here - BUT WE NEED NEWS!!!!!!

Prayers that all are safe & well.

Curious

--------------------
Erin - you are missed more than you could know. Rest in peace and rise in glory - to provide unrest in the heavenly realms.

Posts: 1372 | From: Betwixt and between | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Vikki Pollard
Shipmate
# 5548

- Posted      Profile for Vikki Pollard   Email Vikki Pollard   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
No it isn't, LATA - it's 8.15 am. [Biased]

I'm sure Sean will have other things on his mind but I'm hoping for news and will have to surreptitiously pop on the Ship at work.

Did Bron ever give an actual time?

Ooooh... it's even worse when you know when someone's having the baby, isn't it!

Sorry, I was too side-tracked last post to congratulate people on their successful scans - isn't it brilliant? I remember Holly 'waving' at us and splaying her tiny fingers. [Smile]

[Votive]

--------------------
"I don't get all this fuss about global warming, Miss. Why doesn't the Government just knock down all the f**king greenhouses?" (One of my slightly less bright 15 year old pupils)

Petrified

Ship’s ballast
# 10667

- Posted      Profile for Petrified   Email Petrified   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keren-Happuch:
Thanks for the info on bras. Can any UK shipmates advise on NHS vs NCT antenatal classes? Mother-in-law is recommending the NCT but they're expensive and the midwife says we'd need to book now!

We did both (elder pebble is now 17) I found the NCT classes much more useful, the father was only invited to one of the NHS classes, and so did Mrs P. I suspect thing have changed since then.
The idea of being a "failure" was discussed at length because several of the mums to be (including us) already knew they would have fairly heavy intervention because of complications.
Mrs P still meets with her NCT group.

--------------------
At this time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock.
SoF a "prick against Bigotterie"

Posts: 540 | From: UK | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Caz...
Shipmate
# 3026

- Posted      Profile for Caz...   Email Caz...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive] Bron, Sean and this most prayed for and long awaited baby.

I already have tears in my eyes and we don't know anything yet!

--------------------
"What have you been reading? The Gospel according to St. Bastard?" - Eddie Izzard

Posts: 1888 | From: here to there | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jillyb
Shipmate
# 4610

- Posted      Profile for Jillyb   Email Jillyb   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Yipee] it's THE day we've all been waiting and praying for!! [Yipee]

so looking forward to hearing little one has arrived safe and sound

[ 04. July 2006, 08:25: Message edited by: Jillyb ]

--------------------
I don't do posh!

Posts: 1034 | From: Londinium | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Linguo

Ship's grammar robot
# 7220

- Posted      Profile for Linguo   Email Linguo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Petrified:
We did both (elder pebble is now 17)[...] Mrs P still meets with her NCT group.

My mother still meets with her NCT group about once a fortnight. I'm an only child, and I just turned 24!

[Yipee] and [Votive] and [Axe murder] for Bron and Sean and their littley... so exciting!

Posts: 997 | From: around and about the place | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Pants

Emergency underwear
# 999

- Posted      Profile for Pants   Email Pants   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vikki Pollard:
Ooooh... it's even worse when you know when someone's having the baby, isn't it!

yes!!!

--------------------
Many big thank yous to those who sponsored us.

I use £6m of military hardware to find hidden Tupperware in the woods.

Posts: 15217 | From: A grown up house | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Vikki Pollard
Shipmate
# 5548

[Frown]

Here's praying no news is good news. I expect Sean is so exhausted letting relatives all over the world know what's going on that he's just gone home and fallen asleep!

[Votive]

--------------------

Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Look if we carry on with this there will be problems in theatre with the midwifes being crowded out by angels.

Jengie

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jillyb
Shipmate
# 4610

- Posted      Profile for Jillyb   Email Jillyb   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Angel] [Angel] [Angel] [Angel] [Angel] [Angel]

--------------------
I don't do posh!

Posts: 1034 | From: Londinium | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
dolphy

# 862

- Posted      Profile for dolphy   Email dolphy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
*flippers still crossed here*

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive] [Angel] [Axe murder]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Janine

The Endless Simmer
# 3337

- Posted      Profile for Janine   Email Janine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
... entertaining angels by the light of the ultrasound screen, Hosts of Heaven, sing over them...

--------------------
I'm a Fundagelical Evangimentalist. What are you?
Take Me Home * My Heart * An hour with Rich Mullins *

Posts: 13788 | From: Below the Bible Belt | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Dee.
# 5681

- Posted      Profile for Dee.   Email Dee.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

--------------------

Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Praying for Sean and Bronwyn and the little one - heard in the cafe...

[Votive]

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Writing is currently my hobby, not yet my profession.

Posts: 30517 | From: White Hart Lane | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

- Posted      Profile for Auntie Doris   Author's homepage   Email Auntie Doris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Kevin:
Praying for Sean and Bronwyn and the little one - heard in the cafe...

[Votive]

What's happened?

Auntie Doris x

--------------------
"And you don't get to pronounce that I am not a Christian. Nope. Not in your remit nor power." - iGeek in response to a gay-hater :)

The life and times of a Guernsey cow

Posts: 6019 | From: The Rock at the Centre of the Universe | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Dee.
# 5681

Is everything ok? [Frown]

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

No news so far, AFAIK. That's what happened. They might be rather busy.

[Votive] [Axe murder]

--------------------

Vikki Pollard
Shipmate
# 5548

Don't start any rumours! All Sir K heard in the cafe was me saying I hope Sean posts soon...

Poor guy has probably been phoning relatives round the world and gone to sleep.

I am assuming that anything untoward would have made its way here for prayer via his friends in the UK by now, so hoping all is well. [Votive] I seem to remember that Dads have quite a hard time of it too, those first few days!

--------------------

welsh dragon

Shipmate
# 3249

- Posted      Profile for welsh dragon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive] [Angel] [Votive]
Posts: 5352 | From: ebay | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
neandergirl

Opposing the thumb
# 8916

- Posted      Profile for neandergirl   Email neandergirl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Operating on the premise that no news is good news (but hoping to hear soon!) and holding all involved in the light.

eta: [Votive]

[ 05. July 2006, 05:37: Message edited by: neandergirl ]

--------------------
Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you. Hebrews 13:5 NIV
We come from love, we return to love, and all around is love.
Lord, ease our burdens, give us peace and enable us to do your work. Tree Bee

Posts: 2579 | From: 21218 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Petrified

Ship’s ballast
# 10667

- Posted      Profile for Petrified   Email Petrified   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
This is worse than having your own!
[Votive]

--------------------
At this time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock.
SoF a "prick against Bigotterie"

Posts: 540 | From: UK | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Janine

The Endless Simmer
# 3337

- Posted      Profile for Janine   Email Janine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Um... not quite. I don't yet require LaMaze breathing and/or an epidural to cope with the wait for news.

It is close, though.

[Votive]

--------------------
I'm a Fundagelical Evangimentalist. What are you?
Take Me Home * My Heart * An hour with Rich Mullins *

Posts: 13788 | From: Below the Bible Belt | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
magdalenegospel
Shipmate
# 11619

- Posted      Profile for magdalenegospel   Email magdalenegospel   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

Hoping all is well.

Posts: 75 | From: London | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Dee.
# 5681

[Votive]

Contiuing to uphold all in prayer that these first few days will be exciting and bonding and full of wonder.

--------------------

Ophelia
Shipmate
# 3136

- Posted      Profile for Ophelia   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Bronwyn, Sean and Little One [Votive]

--------------------
Just as I am, without one flea...

Posts: 523 | From: Ottery St. Catchpole | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
dolphy

# 862

Praying that all is well.....

*imagines us all pacing the 'relatives' room biting our nails and chewing the ends off the cigars in anticipation* [Ultra confused]

--------------------

Dee.
# 5681

I'll go for coffee if anyone wants one?

This is making me crazy!

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
(peeks in to see how things are going.)

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive] *pacing*

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Vikki Pollard
Shipmate
# 5548

I reckon it's so long since Sean posted that he's forgotten his password.

I'll have a coffee, please... [Frown]

[Votive] This has kind of derailed this thread - I am also thinking of everyone else on here...

--------------------

Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I reckon it's so long since Sean posted that he's forgotten his password.

Either that or he's simply far too occupied with other things at the moment. Bron will be in hospital a few days, and if he's anything like me Sean'll be there until the staff have to practically throw him semi-conscious out of the building to get some sleep (unless they've facilities for fathers to stay over there too). Why not just give the poor man a bit of time?

--------------------
Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it.

Posts: 32413 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Left at the Altar

Ship's Siren
# 5077

- Posted      Profile for Left at the Altar         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Good grief, Alan. I hope you are not suggesting that Sean loves his family more than us? Why would you ever think such a thing? You don't think like that, surely? [Razz]

--------------------
Still pretty Amazing, but no longer Mavis.

Vikki Pollard
Shipmate
# 5548

Absolutely, Alan - but I think because Bron made such a point (perhaps unrealistically!) of reassuring us there would Be News, and because some of us have been praying for this event for several years, I think there are a few more nerves than usual!

My money is on Bron herself posting in a few days! [Big Grin]

Can Dads really stay at the hospital these days? How wonderful!! Of course he won't be at home! Or only in a comatose state, if so.

Hope Wee Cresswell is continuing well. [Votive]

--------------------

Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Can Dads really stay at the hospital these days? How wonderful!!

Well, I know it's possible at some hospitals in the US. I doubt it's an option on the NHS though. Wishaw Hospital had a policy to allow partners to stay 9am to 9pm (all other visitors had to be fitted into 1 hour slots in the afternoon and evening), though they didn't seem to enforce it very strongly - but no bed to kip on, or shower to use to freshen up.

Personally I'd consider it a great idea if there was the possibility of spouses to stay close to anyone spending an extended time in hospital. I'm sure some of the wards that have been closed could be opened up again - either to put less patients in each ward with room for loved ones to sleep with the patient, or as rooms for loved ones to crash in when needed. I don't see it happening though (except for parents of hospitalised children, which generally happens anyway).

quote:
Hope Wee Cresswell is continuing well.
Wee David is thriving. A very good natured wee man. We took him out to a Shipmeet last week in Edinburgh, where he was no trouble at all (until he got a bit hungry on the way home, but that did nothing more than mean we got home late). He's also been up north for a couple of days in the Highlands, and been on his first "hillwalk". He even sat through the whole of the service at church on Sunday.

Rumours of the death of a social life upon the birth of a baby are greatly exagerated.

--------------------
Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it.

Posts: 32413 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Moth

Shipmate
# 2589

- Posted      Profile for Moth     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alan Cresswell:
Rumours of the death of a social life upon the birth of a baby are greatly exagerated.

Depends on the baby! My first one was OK at first, but then got very dependent on a strict routine for sleep patterns (Like his Dad, he's not a naturally good sleeper). If we stayed out too late, we'd have hell to pay for a week.

Number two was a horrible, screamy, collicky nightmare until weaned. After that, he was a little angel who you could park in a buggy in the corner and he'd drop right off.

--------------------
"There are governments that burn books, and then there are those that sell the libraries and shut the universities to anyone who can't pay for a key." Laurie Penny.

Posts: 3446 | From: England | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016