homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » AS: Greenbelt 2007 (Page 15)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18 

Source: (consider it) Thread: AS: Greenbelt 2007
Pants

Emergency underwear
# 999

- Posted      Profile for Pants   Email Pants   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Auntie Doris +? – 1 large tent
Emma, Alex, +1 – 2 ?? tents
Pants – 2 small tents
Alan, Flausa, McGyvers Apprentice (which I can't spell) + Weewan – 1 large tent
Quizmaster, Atlana – 1 large tent
Ken – 1 small tent
Persephone - 1 small tent
Genie – 1 small tent
Tractor Girl + 2 - 1 large and 1 small tent
Paul - 1 small tent
Welsh Dragon, Dave - large
Quercus - a smallish tent
Tubifex Maximus - small tent

= 5 large, 11 small

And these people I’m not sure about cos I don’t think they’ve said either way
Tom, Annie and Matthew?
Screwtape?

[Sorry, new page... go back and read the last page, it's far more interesting!]

[ 22. August 2007, 20:20: Message edited by: Pânts ]

--------------------
Many big thank yous to those who sponsored us.

I use £6m of military hardware to find hidden Tupperware in the woods.

Posts: 15217 | From: A grown up house | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Carys

Ship's Celticist
# 78

- Posted      Profile for Carys   Email Carys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tubifex Maximus:

Of course, I have a spare ticket going free to a good home and some useful stuff like a spare tent (sleeps 2) if anyone wants it. I also have one of those tables with built in chairs and some gas lamps and inflator.

Spare ticket? YEs please.

Carys

[Edited to correct quote]

[ 23. August 2007, 09:16: Message edited by: Flausa ]

--------------------
O Lord, you have searched me and know me
You know when I sit and when I rise

Posts: 6896 | From: Bryste mwy na thebyg | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tubifex Maximus
Shipmate
# 4874

- Posted      Profile for Tubifex Maximus   Email Tubifex Maximus   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Carys:
quote:

Of course, I have a spare ticket going free to a good home and some useful stuff like a spare tent (sleeps 2) if anyone wants it. I also have one of those tables with built in chairs and some gas lamps and inflator.

Carys

You can have it, but I need to PM you my mobile number so you can call me and claim your ticket. Your inbox is full, can you clear it?

David

[ 23. August 2007, 09:17: Message edited by: Flausa ]

--------------------
Sit down, Oh sit down, sit down next to me.

Posts: 400 | From: Manchester | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Carys

Ship's Celticist
# 78

- Posted      Profile for Carys   Email Carys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Carys:
quote:

Carys

You can have it, but I need to PM you my mobile number so you can call me and claim your ticket. Your inbox is full, can you clear it?

David

Done. Thanks.

Carys

[ 23. August 2007, 09:17: Message edited by: Flausa ]

--------------------

wesleyswig
Shipmate
# 5436

- Posted      Profile for wesleyswig   Author's homepage   Email wesleyswig   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Almost all packed, just got to hope that the tube line holds out today to get me to my train!

Hopefully see some of you out there!

Regards
John

--------------------
"I am still a Methodist, You can never get it's special glow out of your blood" Ellen Wilkinson
Read my ramblings

Posts: 878 | From: Chained to my desk.... | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
aj

firewire technophobe
# 1383

- Posted      Profile for aj   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Grrr...

Alternator in car has decided to go on strike. Garage is attempting to get replacement part today.

will...not...visit...hell...car...thread

It's a long walk to Cheltenham...

--------------------
if there's no god, then who turns on the light when you open the fridge?

Posts: 2994 | From: ...on location | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
starbelly
but you can call me Neil
# 25

- Posted      Profile for starbelly   Author's homepage   Email starbelly   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Just logging in at work to say...

See you all tomorrow!!!!!!

Posts: 6009 | From: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

- Posted      Profile for Auntie Doris   Author's homepage   Email Auntie Doris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am getting very excited! One of the Greenbelt Virgins I am bringing with me nearly had heart failure when I told him that there aren't really any showers. Thought he was about to start hyperventilating... which is why I didn't tell him before now! [Snigger]

Auntie Doris x

--------------------
"And you don't get to pronounce that I am not a Christian. Nope. Not in your remit nor power." - iGeek in response to a gay-hater :)

The life and times of a Guernsey cow

Posts: 6019 | From: The Rock at the Centre of the Universe | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Quercus
Shipmate
# 12761

- Posted      Profile for Quercus   Email Quercus   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Auntie Doris:
I am getting very excited! One of the Greenbelt Virgins I am bringing with me nearly had heart failure when I told him that there aren't really any showers. Thought he was about to start hyperventilating... which is why I didn't tell him before now! [Snigger]

Auntie Doris x

But...but...but... The YMCA renta-showers do exist, don't they? Or is that a cruel hoax to lure GB virgins onto the site? [Frown]

Hm. That also explains why my brother, when lending me his tent, also gave me a big, big packet of wet wipes. [Paranoid]

--------------------
"I meant," said Iplsore bitterly, "what is there in this world that makes living worthwhile?"

Death thought about it. CATS, he said eventually, CATS ARE NICE.

Posts: 321 | From: Up on a hill | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged
Rev per Minute
Shipmate
# 69

- Posted      Profile for Rev per Minute   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Quercus:
quote:

Auntie Doris x

But...but...but... The YMCA renta-showers do exist, don't they? Or is that a cruel hoax to lure GB virgins onto the site? [Frown]

Hm. That also explains why my brother, when lending me his tent, also gave me a big, big packet of wet wipes. [Paranoid]

They exist, but unless you book your shower for Monday within 20 minutes of the YMCA tent putting tickets on sale, fuhgedaboudit...

--------------------
"Allons-y!" "Geronimo!" "Oh, for God's sake!" The Day of the Doctor

At the end of the day, we face our Maker alongside Jesus. RIP ken

Posts: 2696 | From: my desk (if I can find the keyboard under this mess) | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Karl: Liberal Backslider
Shipmate
# 76

- Posted      Profile for Karl: Liberal Backslider   Author's homepage   Email Karl: Liberal Backslider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Early plug - I've downloaded a load of Anglican Rosary stuff and am hoping to be doing some Rosary making for folk in the Infinite Beads tent.

If you're interested.

--------------------
Might as well ask the bloody cat.

Posts: 17938 | From: Chesterfield | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Shipmate
# 76

- Posted      Profile for Karl: Liberal Backslider   Author's homepage   Email Karl: Liberal Backslider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
When I were a lad, you got one bath a week and there were no showers. Consequently this "four days and no shower help how will I cope?" thing is rather alien to me. I find a quick wash and deodorant solves the smell problem.

--------------------

Carys

Ship's Celticist
# 78

quote:
Originally posted by Karl: Liberal Backslider:
Early plug - I've downloaded a load of Anglican Rosary stuff and am hoping to be doing some Rosary making for folk in the Infinite Beads tent.

If you're interested.

Sounds interesting. I might pop along. Not camping with the ship group this year I'm afraid. A friend of mine qualifies for the disabled + groups area so I'm joining her and a couple of others there.

Carys

--------------------

peterson toscano
Apprentice
# 12935

- Posted      Profile for peterson toscano   Author's homepage   Email peterson toscano   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Auntie Doris, I know this virgin you are bringing and in spite of all of his worries and moaning and drama, I predict he will become a Greenbelt whore in no time.

Can't wait to see you there!

--------------------
"Don't throw out the baby Jesus with the Evangelical bath water!"

peterson toscano

Posts: 45 | From: Somewhere over the Rainbow | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged
Flausa

Mad Woman
# 3466

- Posted      Profile for Flausa     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
We are packing clothes now, and shall be starting the first leg of our journey shortly. I think I'm ready, but I'm not very sure. See you all soon!
Posts: 4610 | From: bonny Scotland | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jack the Lass

Ship's airhead
# 3415

- Posted      Profile for Jack the Lass   Author's homepage   Email Jack the Lass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rev per Minute:
quote:
Originally posted by Quercus:
quote:

Auntie Doris x

They exist, but unless you book your shower for Monday within 20 minutes of the YMCA tent putting tickets on sale, fuhgedaboudit...
Are we talking about the same festival here? Admittedly the queue for signing up for showers is very long and tedious on Friday night (that's 2 hours of my life I'll never get back from last year), but there were still loads of slots left when I eventually got to the front of the queue, so I think I'm going to wait till Saturday morning to book showers (every day, otherwise I'm miserable) and avoid the queue. I'm not expecting any problems at all.

OK, once you get there they're hardly the height of luxury, but they're good enough for the purpose, after 2 years of wimping out and arranging to use the shower of someone wonderful (hello!) who was staying at the Pittville campus, I can't think what I was making a fuss about.

--------------------
"My body is a temple - it's big and doesn't move." (Jo Brand)
wiblog blipfoto blog

Posts: 5767 | From: the land of the deep-fried Mars Bar | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
dan the harp
Apprentice
# 7132

- Posted      Profile for dan the harp   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hi All!

Just popping in to say can’t wait to get there tomorrow, packing now =]. Camping in Area 10 with my noisy youth group but will no doubt retreat to the Tiny Tea Tent or most probably the Organic Beer Tent at the earliest opportunity, maybe stop by to say Hi! The weather forecast looks amazing, too good to be true?? But it’s been a long time coming…

See ya’ll there…
[Yipee]

--------------------
…turning goat piss into gasoline since 1974.

Posts: 16 | From: Wiltshire | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
starbelly
but you can call me Neil
# 25

- Posted      Profile for starbelly   Author's homepage   Email starbelly   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
In 7 years I have never had a shower.
Posts: 6009 | From: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
starbelly
but you can call me Neil
# 25

quote:
Originally posted by starbelly:
In 7 years I have never had a shower.

At Greenbelt I mean!
Shipmate
# 76

I've had vanishingly few showers in the last seven years, because I hate them*. I only use them at swimming baths or if I'm in a real hurry. Bath every time.

*Because you can't relax and read a book in them, which is the main attraction of a bath. And the shower curtain feels like some monstrous membrane when you brush against it. And the part of you that's not under it is cold. And if it's hot enough for the water getting to your legs to be still warm, it's too hot on your head. And because it's quiet in a bath and noisy in a shower. That's why.

--------------------

Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

- Posted      Profile for Auntie Doris   Author's homepage   Email Auntie Doris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I usually book myself one shower over the weekend - and it is the most blissful shower - being able to wash my hair makes a big difference!

peterson - I think you are right... whoredom awaits for this little virgin [Biased]

Auntie Doris x

--------------------
"And you don't get to pronounce that I am not a Christian. Nope. Not in your remit nor power." - iGeek in response to a gay-hater :)

Posts: 6019 | From: The Rock at the Centre of the Universe | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Horatio Harumph
Shipmate
# 10855

- Posted      Profile for Horatio Harumph     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
hope abis washing endeavor is not proving too traumatic, pissing down with rain here yet again.
still not worked out how to confess to the house owners by letter that their gazebo is now in the tree. Maybe I will just tell them to go look out the window.

Not long to go, i really really hope there isnt this rain all weekend, i know its means to be nice bu i am feeling all gloomy about it.

Very unprepared. Will pack in the morning.

Will pop in the to meet in the evening if I can, not sure what time we will be arriving though ...

yay for GB

--------------------
www.helenblogs.com
@helen_a13

Chocolate is proof that God wants us to be happy.

GeordieDownSouth
Shipmate
# 4100

- Posted      Profile for GeordieDownSouth   Email GeordieDownSouth   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Just done my pre-festival shop. Bought slightly too much as usual, so if anyone needs some spare super noodles......

Red Cross Housemate is changing my bandage tonight, one more band practice, a quick sleep, then we're on our way!

And the sun has just come out here.

Oh yeah, need to find my hat.

--------------------
----------------------

No longer down south.

Posts: 689 | From: Birmingham | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Horatio Harumph
Shipmate
# 10855

- Posted      Profile for Horatio Harumph     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
hey geordie
i meant to be pm you but forgot
you guys gonna be selling your cd?
when you were in notting hill my housemate bought one, and then i lost it, ops!
so would really value being able to replace it before having to confess i dont know where it is ...

--------------------
www.helenblogs.com
@helen_a13

ken
Ship's Roundhead
# 2460

- Posted      Profile for ken     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lookin:
hope abis washing endeavor is not proving too traumatic, pissing down with rain here yet again.

She's turned the central heating on and the flat is so hot I need to go out...

Someone ought to reassure her that Cheltenham is not a swamp

and that there will be cheese

Posts: 39579 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
whitebait
Shipmate
# 7740

- Posted      Profile for whitebait   Email whitebait   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Blue skies and bright sunshine in Cheltenham at the moment.

--------------------
small fry on a journey

Posts: 151 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
daisydaisy
Shipmate
# 12167

- Posted      Profile for daisydaisy   Email daisydaisy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Have fun you brave brave campers !
Posts: 3184 | From: southern uk | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
GeordieDownSouth
Shipmate
# 4100

- Posted      Profile for GeordieDownSouth   Email GeordieDownSouth   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
hey geordie
i meant to be pm you but forgot
you guys gonna be selling your cd?
when you were in notting hill my housemate bought one, and then i lost it, ops!
so would really value being able to replace it before having to confess i dont know where it is ...

Hopefully! Though apparently we're not allowed to sell them ourselves, they've got to go through the shop, and we've not figured out how that works yet.

Any behind scenes people here know?

--------------------
----------------------

No longer down south.

Posts: 689 | From: Birmingham | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
peterson toscano
Apprentice
# 12935

- Posted      Profile for peterson toscano   Author's homepage   Email peterson toscano   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Hopefully! Though apparently we're not allowed to sell them ourselves, they've got to go through the shop, and we've not figured out how that works yet.

Any behind scenes people here know?

I think it is a private company running the selling of CDs and the forms had to be in by August 1, but perhaps they will take in last minute entries (I hope so cause I have some DVDs to sell).

--------------------
"Don't throw out the baby Jesus with the Evangelical bath water!"

peterson toscano

Posts: 45 | From: Somewhere over the Rainbow | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged
dolphy

Lady of Perpetual Responsiblity
# 862

- Posted      Profile for dolphy   Email dolphy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by whitebait:
Blue skies and bright sunshine in Cheltenham at the moment.

Skies are still blue, a light breeze and glorious sunshine. Set to continue through the weekend.

Safe travels, all.

<Light, not Ligh! >

[ 23. August 2007, 16:06: Message edited by: dolphy ]

--------------------
Looking forward to my rock moving closer again.

Posts: 15134 | From: my camper van | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Persephone Hazard

Ship's Wench
# 4648

- Posted      Profile for Persephone Hazard   Author's homepage   Email Persephone Hazard   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ken and I are sat in the living room. He is bustling around sorting things out and finding food and packing clothes and constructing tent poles and God knows what else.

I have just said:
"Hmm. I suppose I should try and find my tent."

--------------------
A picture is worth a thousand words, but it's a lot easier to make up a thousand words than one decent picture. - ken.

Posts: 1645 | From: London | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
sophs

Sardonic Angel
# 2296

- Posted      Profile for sophs   Author's homepage   Email sophs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, I'm already here and have had a nice chat with a certain Rev. Ambulence. I'm heading out to get a curry with people in about half an hour.

All fun, warm, and happy here. Greenbelt has truely started.

Posts: 5407 | From: searching saharas of sorrow | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Persephone Hazard

Ship's Wench
# 4648

- Posted      Profile for Persephone Hazard   Author's homepage   Email Persephone Hazard   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
And it's ok, right? It's not, like, flooded or freezing or mudbathy? Right? Right?

[flails]

--------------------
A picture is worth a thousand words, but it's a lot easier to make up a thousand words than one decent picture. - ken.

Posts: 1645 | From: London | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Horatio Harumph
Shipmate
# 10855

i think we have the blues about the weather as its been so crap here the last week, i just went out and its bloody raining again.

--------------------
www.helenblogs.com
@helen_a13

Manda
Shipmate
# 6028

- Posted      Profile for Manda   Email Manda   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hmmm, still need to pack, bake a birthday cake and do my little white box tonight. *runs round in blind panic*

--------------------
'Hypnotically fabulous AND twinkly' - The Lad Himself

Posts: 1137 | From: Back in little old Wiltshire | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Nats
Shipmate
# 2211

- Posted      Profile for Nats   Author's homepage   Email Nats   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Box. White box. Must do something with my white box.....

--------------------
life is purple

Posts: 376 | From: Swindon, UK | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

Well I am packed. Sorted! Can't wait to get there now... wish I could click my fingers and be there with the tent all set up already!

Auntie Doris x

--------------------

Derf
Shipmate
# 2093

- Posted      Profile for Derf   Email Derf   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Am mostly packed - what have I forgotten?
Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

Dunno. I have cake, wine and fags. Think I am sorted [Biased]

Auntie Doris x

--------------------

Emma Louise

Storm in a teapot
# 3571

- Posted      Profile for Emma Louise   Email Emma Louise   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Having said I was actually camping this year....

Alex's family and I have been chatting it will be easier for us if we all stay in the place we got for his parents. With me being ill it seems the best thing!

*it still hasnt hit me that this is tomorrow....."

Look forward to seeing people though!!

Posts: 12719 | From: Enid Blyton territory. | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Horatio Harumph
Shipmate
# 10855

must start packing
must start packing
must start packing

think if i say it over and over it will do itself for me?

--------------------
www.helenblogs.com
@helen_a13

Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

- Posted      Profile for Quizmaster   Author's homepage   Email Quizmaster   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Now I understand that advert when everything explodes from the car when you shut the boot.

We seem to be carrying enough stuff for a CAMPING holiday.

This is not like the jeans, T-shirt and enough cash for a burger a day that I remember from years ago.

Still, Maturity has its advantages, and my wife says that my advantage is her. [Smile] [Cool]

--------------------
The more questions I ask the more I ask fewer questions.
OR=========================================
The wise person does not know all the answers, but always asks the right questions.

Posts: 3326 | From: Exeter, Devon | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

quote:
Originally posted by Quizmaster:
Still, Maturity has its advantages, and my wife says that my advantage is her. [Smile] [Cool]

She's right [Biased]

Auntie Doris x

--------------------

Paul W.

Shipmate
# 1450

- Posted      Profile for Paul W.   Author's homepage   Email Paul W.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It's nearly Greenbelt time

I suppose I should think about packing. And getting a bit of food to take with me. And figuring out how I'm actually getting there, I guess that's kinda important.

Bah, details, details...

Paul W

--------------------
"It's just a ride" - Bill Hicks

Blog
Flickr

Posts: 2835 | From: Leeds, UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Carys

Ship's Celticist
# 78

quote:
must start packing
must start packing
must start packing

think if i say it over and over it will do itself for me?

Unfortunately not. I'm getting there.

Just went into the living room to find my Virgin Media Bill so I can rant at them (they've over charged me) and while looking for it, I knocked my matches onto the floor. This made me think `ah yes, matches, they're quite useful for lighting one's trangia!'. Especially since I no longer have a lighter in my handbag -- I leant it to a Methodist and never got it back. But even then I would fancy lighting a trangia with a lighter.

Carys

--------------------

Nats
Shipmate
# 2211

- Posted      Profile for Nats   Author's homepage   Email Nats   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Packed. Just need to sleep, feed children, stuff last minute stuff in and go. Right computer it going OFF! See you all soon...

--------------------
life is purple

Posts: 376 | From: Swindon, UK | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Weeder
Shipmate
# 11321

- Posted      Profile for The Weeder   Author's homepage   Email The Weeder   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
We are all set and are as organised as a bunch of ex Youth Workers can ever be. We plan to arrive at 10am tomorrow [Killing me] and will sort the still not arrived tickets on site, and get tickets for the 2 little ones.

--------------------
Still missing the gator

Posts: 2542 | From: LaLa Land | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
Quercus
Shipmate
# 12761

- Posted      Profile for Quercus   Email Quercus   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I really ought to have tried out my borrowed tent, but I don't think Mrs Q will be too impressed if I put up a tent in the middle of the living room at 11.20 at night. Well, there'll be lots of time to practise tomorrow. Just before I pack [Disappointed]

--------------------
"I meant," said Iplsore bitterly, "what is there in this world that makes living worthwhile?"

Death thought about it. CATS, he said eventually, CATS ARE NICE.

Posts: 321 | From: Up on a hill | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged
Ags

Knocked up
# 204

- Posted      Profile for Ags     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I knew there was something we had forgotten.

Packing.

Washing & drying of clothes to take with us seems to have been omitted also.

Ah, well (makes another cup of tea, while wondering if she really can make one pair of jeans last the whole weekend.)

--------------------
I think that we are most ourselves at our best, because that is what God intended us to be. The us we really like, the us that others love to be with. Moth

Posts: 2707 | From: London | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Horatio Harumph
Shipmate
# 10855

organization is part of being a youth worker?
now why didnt anyone tell me!

ok, i am going to start the jobs I need to do.. now

yes, really

--------------------
www.helenblogs.com
@helen_a13

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016