homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » AS: Greenbelt 2007 (Page 3)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  16  17  18 

Source: (consider it) Thread: AS: Greenbelt 2007
Emma Louise

Storm in a teapot
# 3571

- Posted      Profile for Emma Louise   Email Emma Louise   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pānts:
quote:
Originally posted by Emma.:
Thanks Jack [Smile] [Smile]

Ithink ive already booked my ticket but not the accomodation. hmmmm. in fact i cant remember. How do i check?!

You ring up and say "I'd like to camp please." [Biased]
[Razz] check whether Ive booked my greenbelt ticket silly!! BUt yes I think ringing up might be a start!!!
Posts: 12719 | From: Enid Blyton territory. | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Spong

Ship's coffee grinder
# 1518

- Posted      Profile for Spong     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Booked my ticket, and Pittville for my daughter and me. If the cottage has fallen through (and it looked lovely but I'm not up for sharing rooms - anyone sharing with me needs ear-protectors), then is the Pittville Posse still a possibility?

--------------------
Spong

The needs of our neighbours are the needs of the whole human family. Let's respond just as we do when our immediate family is in need or trouble. Rowan Williams

Posts: 2173 | From: South-East UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pants

Emergency underwear
# 999

- Posted      Profile for Pants   Email Pants   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Will that be with a tent too!?! [Biased]

--------------------
Many big thank yous to those who sponsored us.

I use £6m of military hardware to find hidden Tupperware in the woods.

Posts: 15217 | From: A grown up house | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rev per Minute
Shipmate
# 69

- Posted      Profile for Rev per Minute   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
As I love the panicky feel that deadlines approaching give me [Razz] , our tickets were booked yesterday afternoon. The mother-in-law obviously enjoyed herself enough to want to come again, and we hope to be persuading others from the church to come along (but they won't camp - wimps [Roll Eyes] ) Never mind Christmas, roll on Greenbelt! [Yipee]

--------------------
"Allons-y!" "Geronimo!" "Oh, for God's sake!" The Day of the Doctor

At the end of the day, we face our Maker alongside Jesus. RIP ken

Posts: 2696 | From: my desk (if I can find the keyboard under this mess) | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Horatio Harumph
Shipmate
# 10855

- Posted      Profile for Horatio Harumph     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Our tickets were almost booked yesterday but we like the adrenaline of late booking [Biased]

Actually, there was a big issue with the online booking thing, so they extended the deadline to take in today as well.

But I am pleased so say, we have tickets booked now to ... something which I wasnt going to do, but have thrown caution to the wind

[Yipee]

--------------------
www.helenblogs.com
@helen_a13

Chocolate is proof that God wants us to be happy.

birdie

fowl
# 2173

- Posted      Profile for birdie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Mmm, I tried to book online yesterday, but there were problems with the site. I phoned the office and they said they'd be extending the deadline for online bookings.

So I've tried again this morning, and although the site looks all right, I've failed twice.

Anyone else having trouble?

--------------------
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Posts: 1290 | From: the edge | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
SemiFae
Shipmate
# 11972

- Posted      Profile for SemiFae   Author's homepage   Email SemiFae   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Filled in stewarding form for my 10th GB at the festival last year, I'm another of those strange people in yellow jackets.

For anyone willing to work and wanting to save on ticket cost stewarding actually makes the festival more fun! [Cool]

--------------------
"and even though it all went wrong, I'll stand before the Lord of song with nothing on my lips but Alleliua" -Leonard Cohen

Posts: 130 | From: Gloucestershire, UK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
ken
Ship's Roundhead
# 2460

- Posted      Profile for ken     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Still can't book online.

I'd quite like to as I save 40 quid!

Do I like that idea enough to try to do it by phone. Can I overcome my deep inbuilt aversion to doing anuy business involving money by phone? Still haven't called the insurance people about the leaks and drains in the flat. But Greenbelt office are nice people, not like Evil Insurance Paymentavoiders. But they will be hassled and full up today because of this very thing, so phioneing them wil add to their troubles and make them grumpy.

Email is so much easier...

Scary to be trying to book an adult ticket for my daughter.

But then if I fail to book today and she signs on the dole before next August we get more money to pay for it and she gets a concession...

Do I have the right to expect that she will either be a student (and entitled to the concession) or on the dole (ditto) or working (and can pay her own way)????

Hmmmm.....

--------------------
Ken

L’amor che move il sole e l’altre stelle.

Posts: 39579 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Rosa Gallica officinalis
Shipmate
# 3886

- Posted      Profile for Rosa Gallica officinalis   Email Rosa Gallica officinalis   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
At least she'll have the right coloured armband next year Ken, and will therefore be able to buy you drinks at the bar!!

--------------------
Come for tea, come for tea, my people.

Posts: 874 | From: The Hemlock Hideout | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
iGeek

Number of the Feast
# 777

- Posted      Profile for iGeek   Author's homepage   Email iGeek   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
She's going to be buying drinks? Cool. I'll be there for that [Smile]
Posts: 2150 | From: West End, Gulfopolis | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jack the Lass

Ship's airhead
# 3415

- Posted      Profile for Jack the Lass   Author's homepage   Email Jack the Lass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Very relieved, having read all this, that I was organised (*cough*) enough to book my tickets on Monday.

Logistically it'll still be a bit complicated, as I'll be abroad doing my fieldwork and will be flying back to the UK specially for GB, before flying back out for another month to finish it off. Oh well, it all adds to the adventure [Smile]

(PS Persephone Hazard, mine's a Guinness [Biased] )

--------------------
"My body is a temple - it's big and doesn't move." (Jo Brand)
wiblog blipfoto blog

Posts: 5767 | From: the land of the deep-fried Mars Bar | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Emma Louise

Storm in a teapot
# 3571

- Posted      Profile for Emma Louise   Email Emma Louise   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spong:
Booked my ticket, and Pittville for my daughter and me. If the cottage has fallen through (and it looked lovely but I'm not up for sharing rooms - anyone sharing with me needs ear-protectors), then is the Pittville Posse still a possibility?

Yup - I think im booked tomorrow so Ill mention your name if you pm me a reminder and say wed like to book near you!! [Smile]
Posts: 12719 | From: Enid Blyton territory. | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Freelance Monotheist
Shipmate
# 8990

- Posted      Profile for Freelance Monotheist   Email Freelance Monotheist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'd love to go, would like to be in the cottage if there's still space (and would be happy on a pull out bed)... But would be coming over from France and am currently awaiting a new bank card, plus it looks like I've missed the cheap bookings, grrrr!

--------------------
Denial: a very effective coping mechanism

Posts: 1239 | From: Paris, France | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
birdie

fowl
# 2173

- Posted      Profile for birdie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I have just successfully booked online, Ken. Give it another try.
Posts: 1290 | From: the edge | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
ken
Ship's Roundhead
# 2460

- Posted      Profile for ken     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Booked 2 by phone

--------------------
Ken

L’amor che move il sole e l’altre stelle.

Posts: 39579 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Spong

Ship's coffee grinder
# 1518

- Posted      Profile for Spong     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pānts:
Will that be with a tent too!?! [Biased]

The plan at the moment is to bring it and see if we can find a space near enough to the main area to make it worthwhile. If it's as far away as we were this year, it's as quick to walk back to Pittville...!

--------------------
Spong

The needs of our neighbours are the needs of the whole human family. Let's respond just as we do when our immediate family is in need or trouble. Rowan Williams

Spong

Ship's coffee grinder
# 1518

Just had a look on the website - only Hardwick now showing on the booking form, so it looks like Pittville has already sold out.

--------------------
Spong

Emma Louise

Storm in a teapot
# 3571

Noooooooooooooooooo

Grrr - cant believe I left it so late!!!

Grrrr for cash flow issues!

Tractor Girl
Shipmate
# 8863

- Posted      Profile for Tractor Girl   Author's homepage   Email Tractor Girl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Emma - you'll just have to rough it like some of the rest of us.

In the mist of the madness which was the end of October I did somehow manage to book my tickets, but have realised I've forgotten to send of the proof of consession entitlement. Does anybody know what happens if you don't get that in within the 7 days they say?

[ 05. November 2006, 18:27: Message edited by: Tractor Girl ]

--------------------
Patience, Firmness and Perseverance were my only weapons; and those I resolved to use to the utmost - Anne Bronte

Posts: 1114 | From: The field of life | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Jack the Lass

Ship's airhead
# 3415

- Posted      Profile for Jack the Lass   Author's homepage   Email Jack the Lass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Tractor Girl - don't panic, I did exactly the same thing last year, and then I just realised this morning that my proof has been sitting in my bag all week waiting for me to buy a stamp [Roll Eyes]

Last year I just phoned the GB office and they said it was fine for it to be a couple of days late - they were remarkably relaxed about it. I think they appreciate being told that it's on its way though.

So, like you, I'll be phoning them tomorrow then off to the post office. I was so proud of myself for remembering to book in time, so now I've done the same thing as last year I feel a bit silly.

But - yay! I'm going to GB! Hooray!

--------------------
"My body is a temple - it's big and doesn't move." (Jo Brand)
wiblog blipfoto blog

Posts: 5767 | From: the land of the deep-fried Mars Bar | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Emma Louise

Storm in a teapot
# 3571

quote:
Originally posted by Tractor Girl:
Emma - you'll just have to rough it like some of the rest of us.

Nope.

Been there. Done that. Have 1001 reasons why it's not what I will be doing in 2007 [Smile] Proper camping - yes, festival 'camping' - no. Will value sleep and showers too muc, so will be BnB hunting I think!

Persephone Hazard

Ship's Wench
# 4648

- Posted      Profile for Persephone Hazard   Author's homepage   Email Persephone Hazard   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ken:
Do I have the right to expect that she will either be a student (and entitled to the concession) or on the dole (ditto) or working (and can pay her own way)????

Fat chance. [Razz]

quote:
Originally posted by Apothecary:
At least she'll...be able to buy you drinks at the bar!!

quote:
Originally posted by cqg:
She's going to be buying drinks? Cool. I'll be there for that [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by Jack the Lass:
(PS Persephone Hazard, mine's a Guinness [Biased] )

See above!

[ 06. November 2006, 09:29: Message edited by: Persephone Hazard ]

--------------------
A picture is worth a thousand words, but it's a lot easier to make up a thousand words than one decent picture. - ken.

Posts: 1645 | From: London | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Pants

Emergency underwear
# 999

- Posted      Profile for Pants   Email Pants   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Killing me]

--------------------

wesleyswig
Shipmate
# 5436

- Posted      Profile for wesleyswig   Author's homepage   Email wesleyswig   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Whoop! Greenbelt 2007 is this very year (now)!

Regards
John

--------------------
"I am still a Methodist, You can never get it's special glow out of your blood" Ellen Wilkinson
Read my ramblings

Posts: 878 | From: Chained to my desk.... | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Spong

Ship's coffee grinder
# 1518

quote:
Originally posted by Tractor Girl:
In the mist of the madness which was the end of October I did somehow manage to book my tickets, but have realised I've forgotten to send of the proof of consession entitlement. Does anybody know what happens if you don't get that in within the 7 days they say?

Sorry not been back to this for a couple of months. The past two years I forgot to send my daughter's concession proof off until a couple of weeks before the event, resulting in us having to pick the tickets up at the gate. This year I booked my ticket and the accommodation and she's booked her own ticket. And has also so far forgotten to send off her concession information... But they've never actually refused us the concession because of it. They'll probably wish I hadn't said that...

--------------------
Spong

Tractor Girl
Shipmate
# 8863

- Posted      Profile for Tractor Girl   Author's homepage   Email Tractor Girl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Spong thanks for reminding me of the important things in life that has still managed to be overlooked (oh and thanks for reassuring me).

--------------------
Patience, Firmness and Perseverance were my only weapons; and those I resolved to use to the utmost - Anne Bronte

Posts: 1114 | From: The field of life | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Horatio Harumph
Shipmate
# 10855

- Posted      Profile for Horatio Harumph     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
tick tock, tick tock ...

"234 days
until Gb2007"

[Yipee]

--------------------
www.helenblogs.com
@helen_a13

Emma Louise

Storm in a teapot
# 3571

It appears the church that Im joining goes to greenbelt.... IM begining to be a little scared that I might end up camping.... [Eek!]
Persephone Hazard

Ship's Wench
# 4648

- Posted      Profile for Persephone Hazard   Author's homepage   Email Persephone Hazard   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lookin:
But I am pleased so say, we have tickets booked now to ... something which I wasnt going to do, but have thrown caution to the wind

If I've parsed that right, then I'll be there too. We should meet up. [snuggles]

--------------------
A picture is worth a thousand words, but it's a lot easier to make up a thousand words than one decent picture. - ken.

da_musicman
Shipmate
# 1018

- Posted      Profile for da_musicman     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Only just restumbled on this thread. Ah the cheap tickets knew I meant to spend my student loan on something other than wine,women and song last term. Suppose will just have to get some with the next loan.
Posts: 3202 | From: The Dreaming | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Horatio Harumph
Shipmate
# 10855

quote:
Originally posted by Persephone Hazard:
If I've parsed that right, then I'll be there too. We should meet up. [snuggles]

We should shouldnt we. Is that a deal ? [Big Grin]

(Nice to see ya hun, "online" of course, hope your ok - L xx)

--------------------
www.helenblogs.com
@helen_a13

Rev per Minute
Shipmate
# 69

- Posted      Profile for Rev per Minute   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Emma.:
It appears the church that Im joining goes to greenbelt.... IM begining to be a little scared that I might end up camping.... [Eek!]

[evil grin]
Now now, Emma, you know you want to come camping... Think of all the fun you can have in a muddy field in August... Think of the warm tent, the first cup of tea from the camping stove, the invigorating walk to the toilets, the washing in cold water, the morning fry-up...

Come and join the dark side (but bring a torch so you can find your way back!)

--------------------

Posts: 2696 | From: my desk (if I can find the keyboard under this mess) | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

- Posted      Profile for Auntie Doris   Author's homepage   Email Auntie Doris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rev per Minute:
the invigorating walk to the toilets

.... then shitting in already full toilets. [Projectile]

Auntie Doris x

--------------------
"And you don't get to pronounce that I am not a Christian. Nope. Not in your remit nor power." - iGeek in response to a gay-hater :)

The life and times of a Guernsey cow

Posts: 6019 | From: The Rock at the Centre of the Universe | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul W.

Shipmate
# 1450

- Posted      Profile for Paul W.   Author's homepage   Email Paul W.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Auntie Doris:
quote:
Originally posted by Rev per Minute:
the invigorating walk to the toilets

.... then shitting in already full toilets. [Projectile]
You don't use those toilets. You cross your legs and hop all the way to the grandstand to use the proper ones.

Paul W

--------------------
"It's just a ride" - Bill Hicks

Blog
Flickr

Posts: 2835 | From: Leeds, UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

- Posted      Profile for Auntie Doris   Author's homepage   Email Auntie Doris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Paul W.:
You don't use those toilets. You cross your legs and hop all the way to the grandstand to use the proper ones.

Unless your Pants and you wee in the nearest hedge!! [Eek!]

Auntie Doris x

--------------------
"And you don't get to pronounce that I am not a Christian. Nope. Not in your remit nor power." - iGeek in response to a gay-hater :)

The life and times of a Guernsey cow

Posts: 6019 | From: The Rock at the Centre of the Universe | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
dolphy

Lady of Perpetual Responsiblity
# 862

- Posted      Profile for dolphy   Email dolphy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
If you know you have a working toilet now, perhaps you should take that toilet with you and charge people if they wish to use it [Biased]

As for Pants and hedges, let's just hope there are no nettles around [Two face]

--------------------
Looking forward to my rock moving closer again.

Posts: 15134 | From: my camper van | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Karl: Liberal Backslider
Shipmate
# 76

- Posted      Profile for Karl: Liberal Backslider   Author's homepage   Email Karl: Liberal Backslider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I can't speak for the girls' bogs, but by Monday quite often the boys' bogs in the grandstand are the worse for wear. It's got better over recent years though.

--------------------
Might as well ask the bloody cat.

Posts: 17938 | From: Chesterfield | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Paul W.

Shipmate
# 1450

- Posted      Profile for Paul W.   Author's homepage   Email Paul W.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karl: Liberal Backslider:
I can't speak for the girls' bogs, but by Monday quite often the boys' bogs in the grandstand are the worse for wear. It's got better over recent years though.

True, but still, given a choice between grandstand bogs or campsite bogs...?

Paul W

--------------------
"It's just a ride" - Bill Hicks

Blog
Flickr

Posts: 2835 | From: Leeds, UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Karl: Liberal Backslider
Shipmate
# 76

- Posted      Profile for Karl: Liberal Backslider   Author's homepage   Email Karl: Liberal Backslider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It's a complex calculation, involving:

(a) day of the festival
(b) position on campsite
(c) location when lavatorial service is required
(d) whether a no 1 or no 2 is called for
(e) resistance to nasty smells
(f) alimentary canal's reaction to festival food

--------------------
Might as well ask the bloody cat.

Posts: 17938 | From: Chesterfield | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Spong

Ship's coffee grinder
# 1518

quote:
Originally posted by Karl: Liberal Backslider:

There's more than one set of loos in the grandstand area... The trick is to find the least popular venues and go to the loos nearest to them.

Spong

--------------------
Spong

Persephone Hazard

Ship's Wench
# 4648

quote:
We should shouldnt we. Is that a deal?

It is indeed. We should do something organised like specify a day and a time and a place.

--------------------

Horatio Harumph
Shipmate
# 10855

quote:
Originally posted by Persephone Hazard:
quote:
We should shouldnt we. Is that a deal?

It is indeed. We should do something organised like specify a day and a time and a place.
Blimey, we should shouldnt we! Will add a different flava to my Greenbelt if I try to be semi organised at least once wont it.

Well, lets go for it, but perhaps go in for the whole day, time and place a lil nearer the time, coz I aint never gonna remember [Smile]

(I think I have a location in mind though already)

--------------------
www.helenblogs.com
@helen_a13

Genevičve

Mother-Hatting Cat Lover
# 9098

- Posted      Profile for Genevičve   Email Genevičve   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
An interested question from an overseas shippie (hope it is ok to ask): What is Greenbelt?
the only Greenbelt in my area is a gigantic parking lot at the end of one of the DC metro lines.

--------------------
"Ineffable" defined: "I cannot and will not be effed with." (Courtesy of CCTooSweet in Running the Books)

Posts: 4336 | From: Eastern US | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Rev per Minute
Shipmate
# 69

quote:
Originally posted by DaisyM:
What is Greenbelt?

All you desire to know is here [Angel]

--------------------

Pants

Emergency underwear
# 999

quote:
Originally posted by Auntie Doris:
quote:
Originally posted by Paul W.:

Unless your Pants and you wee in the nearest hedge!! [Eek!]

Auntie Doris x

I wuz just gonna say that.

It really is so much easier.

--------------------

Genevičve

Mother-Hatting Cat Lover
# 9098

- Posted      Profile for Genevičve   Email Genevičve   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Fascinating! Thank you, Auntie Doris!

--------------------
"Ineffable" defined: "I cannot and will not be effed with." (Courtesy of CCTooSweet in Running the Books)

Posts: 4336 | From: Eastern US | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
da_musicman
Shipmate
# 1018

- Posted      Profile for da_musicman     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Regarding the toilet debate. What are you guys using the rest of the year for? Everything post-GB leading up to the next one is training for your bladder and colon for the next years festival. With a bit of hard work you could make the whole weekend without having to go once.
Posts: 3202 | From: The Dreaming | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
wesleyswig
Shipmate
# 5436

- Posted      Profile for wesleyswig   Author's homepage   Email wesleyswig   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by da_musicman:
Regarding the toilet debate. What are you guys using the rest of the year for? Everything post-GB leading up to the next one is training for your bladder and colon for the next years festival. With a bit of hard work you could make the whole weekend without having to go once.

Indeed a hearty student diet, lacking "ruffage" will soon sort this out. Toilets, pfah, who needs them...

Regards
John

--------------------
"I am still a Methodist, You can never get it's special glow out of your blood" Ellen Wilkinson
Read my ramblings

Posts: 878 | From: Chained to my desk.... | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Pants

Emergency underwear
# 999

Sitting on nettles and toughening up the backside so it is imune to the nettles.

--------------------

The Machine Elf

Irregular polytope
# 1622

- Posted      Profile for The Machine Elf   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Though anyone thinking of not using the facilities provided should remember that there are teams monitoring the drainage ditches and the festival gets fined if there's run-off. More likely an issue for no. 2s (I know they had excess bateria a few years ago, and closed some of the portaloos, I'm not sure about nitrates), but it's not good if you can help it.

TME

Posts: 1298 | From: the edge of the deep green sea | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  16  17  18 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016