homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Circus: KOQ07 - Knockout Quiz 2007 (Page 16)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Circus: KOQ07 - Knockout Quiz 2007
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I pick this Ozarba Nebula, its very unusual for a nebula, and is one of the few you have any chance of getting up close and personal with.

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Liberty

ship's football fanatic
# 713

- Posted      Profile for Liberty   Email Liberty   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
McNeil's Nebula

ij x

--------------------
"I'ma be what I set out to be, without a doubt, undoubtedly"

Posts: 1879 | From: SW2 to 20009 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
flags_fiend
Shipmate
# 12211

- Posted      Profile for flags_fiend   Email flags_fiend   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
This DNA shaped nebula, quite sciencey and I'm posting from the lab!

flags x

--------------------
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

Posts: 238 | From: UK | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Adam.

Like as the
# 4991

- Posted      Profile for Adam.   Author's homepage   Email Adam.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
OK, here's a Swan Nebula.

--------------------
Ave Crux, Spes Unica!
Preaching blog

Posts: 8164 | From: Notre Dame, IN | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
rugasaw
Shipmate
# 7315

- Posted      Profile for rugasaw   Email rugasaw   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by comet:
quote:
Originally posted by Quizmaster:
Eliminated for expecting too much of the contestants:

COMET

( [Smile] it's been fun! timing is good, real life was getting hectic. with this little gem, for example)
You should have used this as your entry in the contest.

Quizers must pick the most bizarre crime with the least chance of not getting caught. Extra points for causing me to fall on the floor laughing.

--------------------
Treat the earth well, It was not given to you by your parents. It was loaned to you by your children. -Unknown

Posts: 2716 | From: Houston | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

- Posted      Profile for Quizmaster   Author's homepage   Email Quizmaster   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
All the competitors have posted.

Please PM me your votes and I will publish the result on MONDAY.

[Yipee]

--------------------
The more questions I ask the more I ask fewer questions.
OR=========================================
The wise person does not know all the answers, but always asks the right questions.

Posts: 3326 | From: Exeter, Devon | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Okey dokey - and for ease of comparison here are all the entries in order of posting:

I shall now potter off and think about my rankings ...

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Don't forget PatDYS and the bonus flowers!!

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

Darn missed off the top of my list !

--------------------

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

For my QM ranking - I put it at 14 ...

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lady A:
[Killing me] That made my morning GK! Now I can go to work with a grin, even at 5am!

Glad to be of service! [Smile]

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
(Also-ran.)

A wearable nebula--jewlery made from Cosmic Nebula Agate!

--------------------
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Golden Key:
(Also-ran.)

A wearable nebula--jewlery made from Cosmic Nebula Agate!

Very strange. Looks like a vial full of fish eggs!

--------------------

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

- Posted      Profile for Quizmaster   Author's homepage   Email Quizmaster   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
The Nebulae vote has finished:

FINAL TABLE

32 Mertseger (5)
45 Lady A
46 Hart
48 Jedijudy
51 Ann
66 Davelarge
75 Flags Fiend
76 Rugasaw
87 Caty the Southerner
96 Icklejen
97 Doublethink
101 Chorister (2)
108 Pure as Snow (13)
112 Wet Kipper (7)

As Mertseger is already an Also Ran we have to wave a fond goodbye to Lady A.

Qualifiers:

Ann
Caty the Southerner
Davelarge
Doublethink
Flags Fiend
Hart
Icklejen
Jedijudy
Rugasaw

--------------------
The wise person does not know all the answers, but always asks the right questions.

Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

ROUND SIXTEEN : CLOUDS

You have to pick a type of cloud and post a link to a picture of the type of cloud.

Once you have all posted we will have a vote on the best looking through to the worst looking cloud.

The person to be eliminated will be the one who is in the middle of the table once all the votes are counted.

--------------------

Ann

Curious
# 94

- Posted      Profile for Ann   Email Ann   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Cirrus Clouds

--------------------
Ann

Posts: 3271 | From: IO 91 PI | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Caty S.

I read, therefore I am.
# 11996

- Posted      Profile for Caty S.   Email Caty S.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I will go for the mighty cumulonimbus.

Lots of clouds to be found here!

Posts: 2119 | From: Devon | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged
Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

- Posted      Profile for Patdys     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Type of Cloud: KR Cloud 9

You know, I'm rather proud of this answer.

[ 05. November 2007, 23:23: Message edited by: Pure as the Driven Yellow Snow ]

--------------------
Marathon run. Next Dream. Australian this time.

jedijudy

# 333

I'm a sucker for a gorgeous Lenticular Cloud. I took this photo a couple of years ago while visiting Mount Hood in Oregon.

--------------------

comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Storm clouds!

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
sharkshooter

Not your average shark
# 1589

- Posted      Profile for sharkshooter     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'll pick the Little Black Rain Cloud.

--------------------
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer. [Psalm 19:14]

Posts: 7772 | From: Canada; Washington DC; Phoenix; it's complicated | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
rugasaw
Shipmate
# 7315

- Posted      Profile for rugasaw   Email rugasaw   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I have this ugly sucker. I hope their is not an uglier type of cloud out there. And to think this is the city I live in. [Disappointed]

--------------------
Treat the earth well, It was not given to you by your parents. It was loaned to you by your children. -Unknown

Lady A

Narnian Lady
# 3126

- Posted      Profile for Lady A   Author's homepage   Email Lady A   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Ah, so I bid a fond farewell, and leave you all with this...
Posts: 2545 | From: The Lion's Mane, Narnia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

(Also-ran.)

Here is the cloud chamber exhibit at the Exploratorium.

And if you'd like to build your own...

[Yipee]

--------------------

Imaginary Friend

Real to you
# 186

- Posted      Profile for Imaginary Friend   Email Imaginary Friend   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Hi

Time to start brinking myself a little, I think...

I had thought of posting this cloud, but decided that was too similar to the last round. Then I came across these eight clouds, but being the GLE that I am, my eyes burned and I had to hastily shut the browser window. The picture at this website was a nice change of perspective and this was pretty (if a little Welsh!).

Finally though, I settled on the Cloud Gate in Chicago. Isn't it pretty?! Jen and I are going there on Friday, so maybe we'll get a real photo!

--------------------
"We had a good team on paper. Unfortunately, the game was played on grass."
Brian Clough

Posts: 9455 | From: Left a bit... Right a bit... | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lady A

Narnian Lady
# 3126

- Posted      Profile for Lady A   Author's homepage   Email Lady A   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I shall post Cloudcat as my entry.
Posts: 2545 | From: The Lion's Mane, Narnia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gwai
Shipmate
# 11076

- Posted      Profile for Gwai   Email Gwai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by davelarge:
Finally though, I settled on the Cloud Gate in Chicago. Isn't it pretty?! Jen and I are going there on Friday, so maybe we'll get a real photo!

Wow. I could look at the window of my job and wave to you!

--------------------
A master of men was the Goodly Fere,
A mate of the wind and sea.
If they think they ha’ slain our Goodly Fere
They are fools eternally.

Posts: 11914 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
flags_fiend
Shipmate
# 12211

- Posted      Profile for flags_fiend   Email flags_fiend   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Clouds from above, aren't they pretty? Quite solid looking too [Biased] I always have liked being above clouds, even though I haven't actually had the chance to very many times.

And something for anyone who loves clouds!

flags x

--------------------

Liberty

ship's football fanatic
# 713

- Posted      Profile for Liberty   Email Liberty   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
mushroom cloud over Hiroshima

takes my breath away, but not in a good way, ij x

[ 06. November 2007, 16:15: Message edited by: icklejen ]

--------------------

Adam.

Like as the
# 4991

- Posted      Profile for Adam.   Author's homepage   Email Adam.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Wow, I just squeezed in on the last round. Hart -- almost too beautiful, but not quite.

Anyway, just in case it was needed, here's a Cloud picture to prove my Geek status: Cloud. People who get the reference should either by ashamed of themselves, or get points, or both.

--------------------
Ave Crux, Spes Unica!
Preaching blog

Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

There are so many different types of cloud.

All the most common types of cloud

I think I shall choose FOG

[Cool]

--------------------

Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Here is your cloud lesson for today, boys and girls.

I saw this spiritual experience cloud after drinking too much of this.

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Gwai
Shipmate
# 11076

- Posted      Profile for Gwai   Email Gwai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Hart:
Anyway, just in case it was needed, here's a Cloud picture to prove my Geek status: Cloud. People who get the reference should either by ashamed of themselves, or get points, or both.

I think it makes me geeky that I guessed what was coming before I clicked the link.

--------------------
A master of men was the Goodly Fere,
A mate of the wind and sea.
If they think they ha’ slain our Goodly Fere
They are fools eternally.

Posts: 11914 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

As always if there is one and only one missing entry then we wave goodbye to .......

Doublethink

See you again next year

Qualifiers:

Ann
Caty the Southerner
Davelarge
Flags Fiend
Hart
Icklejen
Jedijudy
Rugasaw

--------------------

Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

ROUND SEVENTEEN : THREE COURSE MEAL

You have to prepare a menu to impress your fellow contestants here on this thread. There should be three courses and you may be as detailed or as brief as you deem necessary to get people to eat at your restaurant.

No course may be the same as a previously posted course although you may use the same extras.

Once all the menus have been prepared you should PM the order in which you would choose to eat from the best menu through to the worst menu.

Ann may like to determine how you would have fared using her original idea:

quote:
Originally posted by Ann:
ROUND YUMPTY-TUM: A MEAL TO IMPRESS

You are entertaining someone you wish to impress - your boss, your future in-laws, the lady in charge of the flower arranging you wish to volunteer for; this is a meal for four.

Post recipes for the meal, which will include a starter, a main course and a dessert. The recipes should include preparation time and an approximation of the calorific value. You will get a point for each minute preparation time and each calorie in one portion (* show your workings). Time spent letting the meal get on without your supervision isn't counted.

The meal with the most points is eliminated.

* The other contestants can call foul if you underestimate either.

--------------------

jedijudy

# 333

At Chez Jedi, we will enjoy a meal that is local and made with love.

To start, may I offer you sliced fresh avocado stolen... *ahem*...I mean gathered from the yard of a friend. The slices are lightly sprinkled with salt and pepper, then spritzed with fresh key lime juice squeezed from the limes that grow behind the Jedi Temple. The plate is garnished with sprigs of cilantro. Fresh raspberry seltzer is offered as a beverage.

The main course is freshly caught Sand Bream, tossed lightly in corn meal and fried in peanut oil to golden perfection. Accompanying the fish is just-picked broccoli, steamed until the spears turn their signature bright green color. To the side we have grilled sweet potatoes , orange and luscious, with butter, cinnamon and brown sugar to add for those who wish them. Accompanying your dinner we have a lovely Pinot Gris from the Erath Vineyards. For our tea total folks, Chez Jedi offers freshly brewed sweet tea.

Don't forget to save room for dessert! Those same key limes from the temple grounds are the main ingredient in our world famous Key Lime Pie! We crush graham crackers for the crust and make the filling in the traditional manner, you'll see no green filling in our pies! Then we top it off with a light and fluffy home made meringue which towers four inches high! Enjoy your pie with a cup of our famous coffee, and just relax as you watch the sunset.

The calories are probably more than you would like, but likely less than you figured you would get in a meal like this!

Y'all come back now, y'hear?

--------------------

rugasaw
Shipmate
# 7315

May I present to you a meal even a halfwit would enjoy.

Mousethief coolers paired with spicy lettuce wraps. Stuff the leave of a lettuce with fiery Thai chicken and dress with peanut sauce. Then cool your mouth with our sweet Gin and tonic.

An entrée of lamb chops with a mint pesto dipping sauce. Add a side of farm fresh sliced tomatoes and balsamic vinaigrette with a French loaf made in our own bakery. Enjoy a Gray Monk unwooded chardonnay.

To finish with Mexican chocolate mousse. Using cacao beans from Mexico to give a delightful nutty flavor. Go ahead and sip our Devil Dog Brew Hazelnut coffee.

I hope you enjoy a true meal at sea.

--------------------

comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
you have a private room with open glass doors looking out on a moonlight garden with a few strands of fairy lights in the fruit trees. your small table is laid with white linen, real silver, and the room is only lit with a single candle. there is a fire in the fireplace in your cosy room, and Joshua Bell is playing Puccini's o mio babino caro softy in the background.

We'll start this evening with our own hummus platter, made with extra fresh garlic and put together right before partaking. served with the hummus and extra virgin olive oil are chopped piles of tomatoes, onions, kalamata olives, and feta cheese. fresh pita cut into wedges and still piping hot comes on the side.

Served with a Banfi Chianti.

for the entree we will have a romaine and cucumber salad topped with a drizzle of balsamic vinegarette; fresh sourdough bread, and a halibut filet roasted and then topped with a chilled relish of chopped tomatoes, kalamatas, pickled artichoke hearts, fresh basil, and capers.

Served with a Cantina Breganze Pinot Grigio.

for dessert we have a mango ice drizzled with a peach-lemon reduction and a sprinking of fresh, ground sweet thyme. Served with turkish coffee.

After dining the outdoor night sky will be lit up with a fireworks display coming from across the warm valley, lasting for about 30 minutes. then you and your loved one will take a walk through the gardens, enjoying the fireflies, before retiring to your suite upstairs.

(all of these dishes are from my own repetiore. this is all true to life except you never eat with the doors open here and we don't have fruit trees or fireflies.)

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

- Posted      Profile for Patdys     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Course 1 and Course 2 and 3.
Nothing like a bit of Australian cuisine.

--------------------
Marathon run. Next Dream. Australian this time.

Imaginary Friend

Real to you
# 186

- Posted      Profile for Imaginary Friend   Email Imaginary Friend   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
As I am about to depart the fair shores of this green isle, I shall prepare a very British menu:

Starter: Onion Bhajis.

Main course: Pepperoni pizza.

Desert: Tarte aux Pommes.

How much more traditional could you get?

davelarge
[Cool]

--------------------
Brian Clough

Posts: 9455 | From: Left a bit... Right a bit... | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Imaginary Friend

Real to you
# 186

Oops - PATDYS already has pizza. I'll change my main to

Main Course: Sweet and sour pork balls.

--------------------
Brian Clough

Liberty

ship's football fanatic
# 713

Mmmmmm, proper English food in a proper English pub, with a log fire, and rain lashing at the windows.

Fresh vegetable soup, made from local produce.

Full roast: beef, yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, sprouts, roast parsnips, carrots, peas and lots of gravy.

Rhubarb crumble and custard.

I will miss the UK, still, there'll be Timmy's donuts!

ij x

--------------------

Caty S.

I read, therefore I am.
# 11996

- Posted      Profile for Caty S.   Email Caty S.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
On an icy autumn evening, why not come and enjoy our open log fire as you dig in to our cold-weather comfort food:

Starter
Begin your meal with brie, deep fried in our special breadcrumb mix with a hint of parma ham. Served with cranberry sauce and a salad garnish.

Main course
Tender, pan-fried venison steak, fresh from our local butcher, served in a red wine and mushroom sauce with roast potatoes and roasted vegetables.

Dessert
Make sure you save room for a slice of our wicked Triple Chocolate Orange cheesecake: milk, white and dark chocolate cheesecake, laced with orange liqueur, swirled together over a rich biscuit base and followed by freshly brewed coffee. Mmmmmmm!

Posts: 2119 | From: Devon | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged
flags_fiend
Shipmate
# 12211

Starter
Fruit salad, a mix of local and exotic fruits tossed in a tangy lemon dressing.

Main course
Lasagne, sheets of fresh pasta separating alternating layers lamb mince in a rich red wine and tomato sauce with creamy cheese. Served with home-made garlic ciabatta bread and a crispy salad.

Dessert
Home-made lemon tart, served with fruits of the forest sauce and vanilla ice cream.

All courses served with a choice of wines, and a range of cheeses will be served with tea or coffee at the end of the meal.
flags x

--------------------

Adam.

Like as the
# 4991

Here's mine. Being a vegetarian (albeit a bad one, who loves fish), voting on these might be interesting...

Starter

Bruschetta. Nice and simple, just some tomato, basil and cheese on toasted bread.

Main

Salmon, baked with lime and coriander, served on a bed of tagliatelle in a lime beurre blanc, accompanied by blanched string beans.

Desert

Individual white chocolate and cherry cheese cakes, with an amaretto cookie base.

--------------------
Ave Crux, Spes Unica!
Preaching blog

Adam.

Like as the
# 4991

quote:
Originally posted by Quizmaster:
ROUND SEVENTEEN : THREE COURSE MEAL

You have to prepare a menu to impress your fellow contestants here on this thread. There should be three courses and you may be as detailed or as brief as you deem necessary to get people to eat at your restaurant.

No course may be the same as a previously posted course although you may use the same extras.

Once all the menus have been prepared you should PM the order in which you would choose to eat from the best menu through to the worst menu.

Ann may like to determine how you would have fared using her original idea:

Out of interest, how will we know who to eliminate?

--------------------
Ave Crux, Spes Unica!
Preaching blog

flags_fiend
Shipmate
# 12211

quote:
Originally posted by Hart:
Here's mine. Being a vegetarian (albeit a bad one, who loves fish), voting on these might be interesting...

If you are veggie, then the vegetarian alternative is a vegetable lasagne with a rich red wine and tomato sauce including mushrooms, courgettes, carrots, onions and peppers.

flags x

--------------------

Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

MENU CHEZ QM

Melon

You choose from our range of watermelon, honeydew melon and canteloupe. Add cherries, orange slices, cinnamon or for a small extra charge prawns or parma ham.

Bangers & Mash

Choice of Pork, Beef or Vegetarian sausages with chef's special buttered mashed potato. Served with carrots, broccoli and onion gravy.

Sorbet

Choice of Orange, Lemon or Peach Sorbet to wash the meal down.

Coffee and biscuits will be served during the after meal quiz.

--------------------

Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

As she has missed a meal we have to say goodbye to

Ann

Qualifiers:

Caty the Southerner
Davelarge
Flags Fiend
Hart
Icklejen
Jedijudy
Rugasaw

--------------------

Ann

Curious
# 94

- Posted      Profile for Ann   Email Ann   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I knew I should have chosen an easier challenge for my round.

Still, a meal at the Mad-House
  • Starter Something light, a platter of thinly sliced delicatessen meats: smoked salmon, saucisson sec, prossciutto, garnished with rocket and prawns.
  • Main Course Strips of Turkey dusted with paprika and seared, then simmered with onion and mushroom and a creamy mushroom sauce, served with pasta in a tomato passata and a fresh green salsd.
  • Dessert Fresh fruit salad - pineapple, melon and orange, with little bowls of chocolate covered coffee beans to help yourselves to.

--------------------
Ann

Posts: 3271 | From: IO 91 PI | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016