homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Circus: KOQ07 - Knockout Quiz 2007 (Page 5)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  18  19  20 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Circus: KOQ07 - Knockout Quiz 2007
Imaginary Friend

Real to you
# 186

- Posted      Profile for Imaginary Friend   Email Imaginary Friend   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Quizmaster:
DAVE!

Yes Sir?

[Two face]

--------------------
"We had a good team on paper. Unfortunately, the game was played on grass."
Brian Clough

Posts: 9455 | From: Left a bit... Right a bit... | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wet Kipper
Circus Runaway
# 1654

- Posted      Profile for Wet Kipper   Email Wet Kipper   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
The theory is all well and good, until you realise that there are people who just pluck ananswer out of the air, and then work out if it was a good idea or not !

--------------------
- insert randomly chosen, potentially Deep and Meaningful™ song lyrics here -

Posts: 9841 | From: further up the Hill | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Liberty

ship's football fanatic
# 713

- Posted      Profile for Liberty   Email Liberty   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I resent that implication Wet Kipper...

At what point did I ever stop to work out whether or not anything was a good idea? That takes wisdom and maturity I just don't fancy, thank you very much!

Randomness without reflection all the way!

Posts: 1879 | From: SW2 to 20009 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mertseger

Faerie Bard
# 4534

- Posted      Profile for Mertseger   Author's homepage   Email Mertseger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Wet Kipper:
The theory is all well and good, until you realise that there are people who just pluck ananswer out of the air, and then work out if it was a good idea or not !

Which is exactly the definition of irrational play in this case. Not that there's anything wrong with that: I've intentionally picked a team near the median to maximize my chance of being eliminated. I'll trust the no-shows to save my butt until they don't, and then I'll bid a fond farewell to all you more worthy competitors. Irrational behavior can be a great source of fun.

--------------------
Go and be who you are:
The Body of Christ,
The Goddess of Body,
The Manifest Song of Faerie.

Posts: 1765 | From: Oakland, CA, USA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Ah, so that explains my children's irrational behavior.

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Quizmaster:
DAVE!

Dave's not here.

(sorry, stupid american joke. I'll stop now)

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lady A

Narnian Lady
# 3126

- Posted      Profile for Lady A   Author's homepage   Email Lady A   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
How funny chicklegirl! Yes, we hiked back up in the old mining areas on the beater paths people made, and there some even still open to clamber in, if you were brave or stupid enough to try. The day before we moved, I took my kiddos and we hiked around and saw a black bear cub up a tree! I doubt you'd see any there now, stacks upon stacks of houses instead. It makes me sad when I go back to visit friends. I miss seeing the fuzzy cows where a strip shopping center now stands on Coal Creek Parkway. *sigh*
Posts: 2545 | From: The Lion's Mane, Narnia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
sharkshooter

Not your average shark
# 1589

- Posted      Profile for sharkshooter     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Well, I have used the scientific method*, instead of the random selection method that Mertseger proposed, and I choose:

Arena Essex-Lakeside Hammers

*That is, the team name is longer than any of the others.

--------------------
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer. [Psalm 19:14]

Posts: 7772 | From: Canada; Washington DC; Phoenix; it's complicated | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

- Posted      Profile for Patdys     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
How many PLUSH points do you lose for a Cheech and Chong reference?

I got it Comet, even in the Antipodes.

(Probably as many as you lose for using the word 'got' in a sentence.

--------------------
Marathon run. Next Dream. Australian this time.

chicklegirl
Shipmate
# 11741

- Posted      Profile for chicklegirl   Author's homepage   Email chicklegirl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lady A:
How funny chicklegirl! Yes, we hiked back up in the old mining areas on the beater paths people made, and there some even still open to clamber in, if you were brave or stupid enough to try. The day before we moved, I took my kiddos and we hiked around and saw a black bear cub up a tree! I doubt you'd see any there now, stacks upon stacks of houses instead. It makes me sad when I go back to visit friends. I miss seeing the fuzzy cows where a strip shopping center now stands on Coal Creek Parkway. *sigh*

Yes! I was there last weekend visiting friends and even though I miss them, I definitely don't miss living in the urban sprawl. It's terrible. Give me cows any day!

Say... is there any way we could do a round relating to cattle? (in all seriousness--I think that would be quite educational!)

[ 27. September 2007, 02:12: Message edited by: chicklegirl ]

--------------------
If you want to be happy, be.
~ Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 916 | From: Sixth Circle of Hell | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Pure as the Driven Yellow Snow:
I got it Comet, even in the Antipodes.

[Big Grin] always knew you were my kinda people, Fuzzum-Wuzzums.

--------------------

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Rugmaker
Shipmate
# 10728

- Posted      Profile for Rugmaker   Email Rugmaker   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by sharkshooter:
Well, I have used the scientific method*, instead of the random selection method that Mertseger proposed, and I choose:

But with the rather unscientific mistake of picking a team that someone else has already picked - that being me, for partially similar reasons.

--------------------
Waiting to think of something witty to put here.

Posts: 1319 | From: London | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
sharkshooter

Not your average shark
# 1589

- Posted      Profile for sharkshooter     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Rugmaker:
quote:
Originally posted by sharkshooter:

But with the rather unscientific mistake of picking a team that someone else has already picked - that being me, for partially similar reasons.
How about the Stoke Spitfres, then?

--------------------
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer. [Psalm 19:14]

Posts: 7772 | From: Canada; Washington DC; Phoenix; it's complicated | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wet Kipper
Circus Runaway
# 1654

- Posted      Profile for Wet Kipper   Email Wet Kipper   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by icklejen:
I resent that implication Wet Kipper...

well, I was talking about myself, but if the cap fits...

--------------------

Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

- Posted      Profile for Quizmaster   Author's homepage   Email Quizmaster   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TIME!

Knocked out in round two with no need for averages:

Chorister
Jonah the Whale

Qualifiers:

Ann
Annie P
Caty the Southerner
Chicklegirl
Comet
Davelarge
Doublethink
Flags Fiend
Golden Key
Hart
Icklejen
Jedijudy
Lady A
Mertseger
Nutmeg
Pure as Snow
Quizmaster
Rugasaw
Rugmaker
Sharkshooter
Smudgie
The Rogue
Wet Kipper

Next round shortly.

--------------------
The more questions I ask the more I ask fewer questions.
OR=========================================
The wise person does not know all the answers, but always asks the right questions.

Posts: 3326 | From: Exeter, Devon | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

- Posted      Profile for Quizmaster   Author's homepage   Email Quizmaster   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
woops - cat stepped on keyboard

[ 27. September 2007, 21:19: Message edited by: Quizmaster ]

--------------------
The wise person does not know all the answers, but always asks the right questions.

Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

ROUND THREE : CATTLE

quote:
Originally posted by chicklegirl:
Give me cows any day!

Say... is there any way we could do a round relating to cattle? (in all seriousness--I think that would be quite educational!)

Pick a breed of cattle. The name of the breed must be highlighted in some way, possibly bold, possibly underlined, possibly in italics.

In addition, a link to a picture of that breed must be included in your post. You should also state your reason for picking that breed.

The person to be knocked out will be the one who fails to follow the instructions, or if all post successfully we will vote on the most convincing justification for the inclusion of the breed.

--------------------

sharkshooter

Not your average shark
# 1589

Charolais
I picked the Charolais because I had professional dealings with a dealer of this breed some years ago. Also, it is a beef cow, and I love my beef.

--------------------

Mertseger

Faerie Bard
# 4534

- Posted      Profile for Mertseger   Author's homepage   Email Mertseger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Hereford
I have to choose Hereford because I was born in Kokomo, Indiana and, I kid you not, the biggest tourist attraction in town is a stuffed Hereford Bull known as Old Ben.
[Sp.]

[ 27. September 2007, 22:00: Message edited by: Mertseger ]

--------------------
Go and be who you are:
The Body of Christ,
The Goddess of Body,
The Manifest Song of Faerie.

Posts: 1765 | From: Oakland, CA, USA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ann

Curious
# 94

- Posted      Profile for Ann   Email Ann   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Limousin

During the Foot and Mouth a few years back, the cows in the field behind my parents' house couldn't be moved, but the farmer got one of these bulls in in time and he had to stay until cattle movement was allowed again. I'm pretty sure* the bull was a Limousin he had a lovely nature and would come up to the gate by my parent's front door to have his head scratched. I don't know what the farmer called him, mum called him "Pussy Cat". The cats would walk between his feet when they decided that they just had to go into that field. - and he didn't care.

* He was definitely red.

--------------------
Ann

Posts: 3271 | From: IO 91 PI | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lady A

Narnian Lady
# 3126

- Posted      Profile for Lady A   Author's homepage   Email Lady A   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Highland Cattle are what I missed when the cattle moved out and the shopping center in. Being a Scottish Lass, it seemed the natural choice and since I usually called them Hairy Cows (Hairy Coo or Heelan Coo are also scottish names for them), they must be in the blood, so to speak!

[ 27. September 2007, 22:28: Message edited by: Lady A ]

Posts: 2545 | From: The Lion's Mane, Narnia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Crikey, that was a fast round - all I did was have two nights out in a row, and look what happens. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Adam.

Like as the
# 4991

- Posted      Profile for Adam.   Author's homepage   Email Adam.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Santa Cruz for me.

Because, of course, this is a Christian website.

[note: people who don't know the names of many breeds of cattle, can click on my link and look at the left hand side bar.]

--------------------
Ave Crux, Spes Unica!
Preaching blog

Posts: 8164 | From: Notre Dame, IN | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Salers, cos ain't that beautiful ? And you wouldn't mess, you really wouldn't - a bit like comet in that respect ... [Two face]

These are damn fine, and this one is way too cute.

Their milk makes the most excellent cheese, and here is everything else you could want to know about this variety of Cantal cattle.

DTs helpful summary: they are deep red or black, they are pastured on mountains, they are big, they often have serious horns - kind of like a chilled out Aberdeen Angus.

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Wet Kipper
Circus Runaway
# 1654

I shall choose***** Ayrshire Cattle*****, primarily becuase they are named after the region of Scotland where I grew up.

for those who wish to get picky and say that my highlighted name is linking to an article about the cattle, and not just a picture of them, a link to a picutre is

here

--------------------

Wet Kipper
Circus Runaway
# 1654

Also, according to the Ayrshires cattle society,:
quote:
The typical Ayrshire cow is an alert vigorous animal showing strong character and mild temperament.
which I think can also be said to typify a lot of peope associated with this quiz, and the ship in general.

--------------------

Wet Kipper
Circus Runaway
# 1654

quote:
Originally posted by Doublethink:
kind of like a chilled out Aberdeen Angus.

Given that they're not as hairy as Highland Cattle, I'm not surprised that they're a bit chilled

--------------------

Wet Kipper
Circus Runaway
# 1654

and incidentally, if you want to make your fridge (or any other large white object) to look like a cow, then perhaps you want some of these

*more specifically, a Holstein, as they are the black and white breed.

--------------------

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Well if I want my fridge to look like a Salers, I probably want a couple of these ...

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
rugasaw
Shipmate
# 7315

- Posted      Profile for rugasaw   Email rugasaw   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Angus is the breed I am choosing.

These beautiful black cattle are an excellent species. And it is easy to make your refrigerator look like one. All you need is black paint. I have ridden an angus bull (they are calm once you are on them). Angus beef is also considered one of the best commercial beef one can eat. species

--------------------
Treat the earth well, It was not given to you by your parents. It was loaned to you by your children. -Unknown

Posts: 2716 | From: Houston | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

My Cow of choice is the:
~~~***~~~ Watusi! ~~~***~~~

(thanks to Hart for the link, I'm cattle-clueless, until now)

Not only is this a very interesting looking creature, it's also the name of a dance.

Dance baby dance!

Alternatively, you could do the Yaktusi!

--------------------

Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

- Posted      Profile for Patdys     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Minature Scottish Highland

I lived in Tasmania for twelve months and loved the experience. However, the island is very insular and to suggest that genetic abberations have a higher incidence than the mainland is not entirely untrue or unfair. To deliberately breed them, however, is something special again.

The photo shows a delightful Miniature Scottish Highland Bull which is appropriate given the amount of bull I generally spout.

If anyone objects to a miniature highland being too close to a normal highland, then consider the galloways, also on that site.

[ 28. September 2007, 01:20: Message edited by: Pure as the Driven Yellow Snow ]

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I choose

Braunvieh.

I chose it because I was looking for an ancient breed.

quote:
Braunvieh is not a crossbreed or a new breed developed using two or more breeds. On the contrary, Braunvieh may be the oldest pure breed on earth, with records dating back to 800 B.C. Recently, archeologists have found cattle bones among the ruins of the ancient Swiss Lake Dwellers similar to those of the present day Braunvieh. This would date these cattle in the region to the Bronze Age.
There are many pics on the linked page. Here is one of them.

And now, presented for your amusement:

California Happy Cows!

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lady A

Narnian Lady
# 3126

Chorister may have chosen to post The Singing Cow for our entertainment. So I am moooooved to post this for her.
chicklegirl
Shipmate
# 11741

- Posted      Profile for chicklegirl   Author's homepage   Email chicklegirl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
This is my kine of round!

The Blanco Orejinegro of Colombia are (sadly) becoming an increasingly rare breed.

(ETA that no, the suggestion for this round was not in fact an elaborate set-up for my very bad pun...) [Big Grin]

[ 28. September 2007, 02:41: Message edited by: chicklegirl ]

--------------------
If you want to be happy, be.
~ Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 916 | From: Sixth Circle of Hell | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Lady A

Narnian Lady
# 3126

Comet, ya think those big horns might be compensatin' for somethin'? Wow. I think I'm gonna be having some nightmares, ah, nightcows about those things.
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

I got a headache just looking at the one bull. jeesh! could make a handy watch dog, however. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Imaginary Friend

Real to you
# 186

- Posted      Profile for Imaginary Friend   Email Imaginary Friend   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Now, we all know that google is our friend, but I thought I'd try and be useful by posting this link which has a pretty long list of cattle breeds to choose from. There's also a wiki entry.

--------------------
Brian Clough

Posts: 9455 | From: Left a bit... Right a bit... | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Imaginary Friend

Real to you
# 186

OK, usefulness over and done with, I'll choose the Texas Longhorn, for no other reason than that the name is pleasingly phallic.

There is a picture in the link above, but just in case Quizzy pedantically requires a photograph, here is one link, and here is a link to the breeders' association which has more photos.

--------------------
Brian Clough

comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

quote:
Originally posted by davelarge:
OK, usefulness over and done with, I'll choose the Texas Longhorn, for no other reason than that the name is pleasingly phallic.

and to add to Dave's interesting entry, I once participated in saving the life of a longhorn. no kidding! I was 10 (and probably didn't really help) and my dad's longhorn steer tried to cool off in the water trough and got stuck. Almost drowned. took about 4 men and little old me to get the old boy unwedged. somewhere in the world are pictures of me sitting on his (the steer's) back as he recovered from his trauma.

[ 28. September 2007, 07:36: Message edited by: comet ]

--------------------

flags_fiend
Shipmate
# 12211

- Posted      Profile for flags_fiend   Email flags_fiend   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm picking Vechur cow as my type of cattle, because it is the smallest breed in the world and produces large amounts of milk compared to its size (I like milk)! Here's a pic

flags x

--------------------
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

Posts: 238 | From: UK | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

hey Comet,
Dave's not here

--------------------

comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

quote:
hey Comet,
Dave's not here

let me in, man, I think the cops saw me!

--------------------

Rugmaker
Shipmate
# 10728

- Posted      Profile for Rugmaker   Email Rugmaker   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I choose Red Brangus because any animal whose name looks like a typo is all right with me!

For the apparently obligatory personal connection in the event of a vote, I'm sure I must have eaten part of one at some time given my beef consumption, and if not I'd be very happy to rectify the situation as soon as possible.

--------------------
Waiting to think of something witty to put here.

Posts: 1319 | From: London | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Imaginary Friend

Real to you
# 186

quote:
hey Comet,
Dave's not here

"They're all dead, Dave, everybody's dead."

--------------------
Brian Clough

Liberty

ship's football fanatic
# 713

- Posted      Profile for Liberty   Email Liberty   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I've chosen a breed named after Andriy Shevchenko, the droughtmaster, seen here.

I know this is a shockingly poor reason, except that if Quizzie is the final judge, I'm sure he'd like a reminder of how the wheels have come off the dream (or somesuch non-mixed metaphor).

ij x

--------------------
"I'ma be what I set out to be, without a doubt, undoubtedly"

Posts: 1879 | From: SW2 to 20009 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Caty S.

I read, therefore I am.
# 11996

- Posted      Profile for Caty S.   Email Caty S.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I am going for the Jersey, because they are gentle and well behaved, they look adorable and they produce the milk for my favourite ice cream.
Posts: 2119 | From: Devon | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged
Smudgie

Ship's Barnacle
# 2716

- Posted      Profile for Smudgie   Email Smudgie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
While tempted to choose these Cowes because there's even a webcam, I suppose I had better make an alternative choice and go for the Junqueira simply because it's an endangered species.. or was until they started cloning them.

Of course, freedom for all cows would keep them from the endangered list too: Freedom for cows!

[ 28. September 2007, 13:22: Message edited by: Smudgie ]

--------------------
Miss you, Erin.

Posts: 14382 | From: Under the duvet | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Smudgie

Ship's Barnacle
# 2716

- Posted      Profile for Smudgie   Email Smudgie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Just to say I may well meet my doom this next round as we've had to move out of the bungalow to an internet-free-zone due to my home being totally ransacked by builders. We've had to moooove to a holiday chalet in Sandown, so will probably spend our online time on the beach (in the rain) instead. Alas. But I'll do what I can in the meantime.

--------------------
Miss you, Erin.

Posts: 14382 | From: Under the duvet | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I am a huge fan of the huge Santa Gertrudis.

I first saw these magnificent creatures when I was going down Buckingham Road (cowboy country around here) and saw what looked like red rectangles with legs standing in what had previously been a pasture for Brahmas.

My aunt knew the rancher and told me about his experiment raising these cattle. They were there for many years, and I picked them because I've enjoyed looking at the gentle beasts while traveling down that road.

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  18  19  20 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016