homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Glory   » ken - R.I.P. (Page 4)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  10  11  12 

Source: (consider it) Thread: ken - R.I.P.
Pearl B4 Swine
Ship's Oyster-Shucker
# 11451

- Posted      Profile for Pearl B4 Swine   Email Pearl B4 Swine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
ken [Votive]

remember - those who love God never meet for the last time.

--------------------
Oinkster

"I do a good job and I know how to do this stuff" D. Trump (speaking of the POTUS job)

Posts: 3622 | From: The Keystone State | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Gill H

Shipmate
# 68

- Posted      Profile for Gill H     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
So tempted to play 'Dear Lord and Father of mankind' at church today just to tease him - I know he hates it!

But instead I will continue to pray for all involved.

--------------------
*sigh* We can’t all be Alan Cresswell.

- Lyda Rose

Posts: 9313 | From: London | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
leo
Shipmate
# 1458

- Posted      Profile for leo   Author's homepage   Email leo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Lit a candle for him at church this morning.

I forgot that we have a similar dislike for that quietist hymn.

--------------------
My Jewish-positive lectionary blog is at http://recognisingjewishrootsinthelectionary.wordpress.com/
My reviews at http://layreadersbookreviews.wordpress.com

Posts: 23198 | From: Bristol | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Trudy Scrumptious

BBE Shieldmaiden
# 5647

- Posted      Profile for Trudy Scrumptious   Author's homepage   Email Trudy Scrumptious   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]
Gill H, I had the same thought about "Dear Lord and Father" -- it's a hymn I play frequently before service (because I, unlike ken, like it a lot) and I always think with a smile about his rants on the subject of that hymn whenever I play it. Now I suspect it will bring a tear to my eye ... as I we get older there seem to be more and more of those in the hymnal!

Prayers and thoughts going out to ken and the family at this time. I was honoured to count him among the few Shipmates I'd met in real life; I enjoyed his company at a 2006 Shipmeet on my last visit to England. [Votive]

--------------------
Books and things.

I lied. There are no things. Just books.

Posts: 7428 | From: Closer to Paris than I am to Vancouver | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

--------------------
Out of this nettle, danger, we pluck this flower, safety.
\_(ツ)_/

Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Just catching up with this news. Ken certainly makes an impression on the Ship (often by steering it sharply left in a most entertaining fashion). Prayers for him and his family.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Albertus
Shipmate
# 13356

- Posted      Profile for Albertus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
How awful to hear this. ken has been one of the best things about the Ship- witty, knowledgeable, pugnacious in the best kind of way- oh, and AFAIK the only other Millwall supporter on here. [Votive] for you all.
Posts: 6498 | From: Y Sowth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Trisagion
Shipmate
# 5235

- Posted      Profile for Trisagion   Email Trisagion   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I've not been about much for a while and have only just caught up with this news. My prayer, PH, for ken, for you and all his loved ones. [Votive]

--------------------
ceterum autem censeo tabula delenda esse

Photo Geek
Shipmate
# 9757

- Posted      Profile for Photo Geek   Email Photo Geek   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

--------------------
"Liberal Christian" is not an oxymoron.

Posts: 242 | From: Southern Ohio, US | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Yangtze
Shipmate
# 4965

- Posted      Profile for Yangtze   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Just back from visiting Ken. He was surrounded by his family - daughter (Persephone Hazard), mother and brother and apparently I just missed his sister (BusyKnitter). Radio 3 (classical music) on the radio and some kind of Millwall mascot on the side. Peaceful. And a lovely view.

He's beyond the point of being able to have a conversation with him, but it was lovely to be able to have had the chance to see him and talk to him. Definitely odd to be in a room with Ken and not have him talk back though.

Much love and prayers to all.

[ 18. May 2014, 17:36: Message edited by: Yangtze ]

--------------------
Arthur & Henry Ethical Shirts for Men
organic cotton, fair trade cotton, linen

Sometimes I wonder What's for Afters?

Posts: 2022 | From: the smallest town in England | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Eigon
Shipmate
# 4917

- Posted      Profile for Eigon   Author's homepage   Email Eigon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
So sorry to hear this - like ArachnidinElmet I was looking forward to finding him in the bar at WorldCon in August.

--------------------
Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind.

Posts: 3710 | From: Hay-on-Wye, town of books | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Walker

Contributing Editor
# 14

- Posted      Profile for Dave Walker   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
So sorry to hear this. ken has been such an important part of London meets for as long as I can remember.

Persephone - thoughts are with you all.

--------------------
Cartoon blog / @davewalker

Doc Tor
Deepest Red
# 9748

- Posted      Profile for Doc Tor     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eigon:
So sorry to hear this - like ArachnidinElmet I was looking forward to finding him in the bar at WorldCon in August.

Bollocks. This.

--------------------
Forward the New Republic

Posts: 9131 | From: Ultima Thule | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
JoannaP
Shipmate
# 4493

- Posted      Profile for JoannaP   Email JoannaP   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Many thanks for that update Yangtze.

[Votive]

--------------------
"Freedom for the pike is death for the minnow." R. H. Tawney (quoted by Isaiah Berlin)

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1877 | From: England | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
busyknitter
Shipmate
# 2501

- Posted      Profile for busyknitter     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yangtze:
some kind of Millwall mascot on the side.

I'll explain. It's actually a Viking duck from the British Museum acquired by me and my eldest en route to visit Ken in hospital a couple of weeks ago. We gave him the choice of viking or samurai duck and took the other one home with us (we live in Lancashire) The Millwall scarf was added later and if you look closely you will see a blade of grass brought up from Brighton, our home town.

Thanks so much for all your prayers, they are very much appreciated.

Posts: 903 | From: The Wool Basket | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Celtic Knotweed
Shipmate
# 13008

- Posted      Profile for Celtic Knotweed   Email Celtic Knotweed   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Cheers for the update Yangtze, and thanks to busyknitter for the mascot explanation. Only just wandered back aboard after a weekend RPG with friends to find this thread. I've always enjoyed reading ken's posts, wish I could've got myself organised enough to get to a London Shipmeet.
[Votive]

--------------------
My little sister is riding 100k round London at night to raise money for cancer research donations here if you feel so inclined.

Posts: 664 | From: between keyboard and chair | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged
Ags

Knocked up
# 204

- Posted      Profile for Ags     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thank you, Yangtze.

--------------------
I think that we are most ourselves at our best, because that is what God intended us to be. The us we really like, the us that others love to be with. Moth

Posts: 2707 | From: London | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

- Posted      Profile for Auntie Doris   Author's homepage   Email Auntie Doris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I've only just realised this thread was in existence.

Paul W and I knew that Ken was poorly but hadn't realised it was so serious.

The beer tent at Greenbelt just wouldn't be the same without Ken propping up the bar [Frown]

Persephone, so much love to you and your Dad from all of us... xxxx

--------------------
"And you don't get to pronounce that I am not a Christian. Nope. Not in your remit nor power." - iGeek in response to a gay-hater :)

The life and times of a Guernsey cow

Posts: 6019 | From: The Rock at the Centre of the Universe | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Tubbs

Miss Congeniality
# 440

- Posted      Profile for Tubbs   Author's homepage   Email Tubbs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive] for Ken and everyone who loves him

Tubbs

--------------------
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it up and remove all doubt" - Dennis Thatcher. My blog. Decide for yourself which I am

Posts: 12701 | From: Someplace strange | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sorry, I was posting from my phone from Guide camp this weekend, and not able to follow much.

When I saw him on Thursday, it was just me there, but he knew me and did chat a bit, but was fading in and out. He fell asleep a couple of times while I was there. He had texted that he could only take short visits as he was so tired. (He's come to the occasional BBC show with me, and I've known he's been in and out of hospital as he told me he couldn't come to Doc Tor's Arcanum launch as he was in hospital then, plus a few other times.) Although I have offered to visit before, he only gave me his hospital details in the last week.

If loads are people are going, I won't try to get there tomorrow, Monday, night, but my only options next week are Monday and Thursday, and then not for 10 days.

Has anyone printed out this thread for him? Because if not, I'll do it and take it this week.

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Rev per Minute
Shipmate
# 69

- Posted      Profile for Rev per Minute   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Auntie Doris:
I've only just realised this thread was in existence.

Paul W and I knew that Ken was poorly but hadn't realised it was so serious.

The beer tent at Greenbelt just wouldn't be the same without Ken propping up the bar [Frown]

Persephone, so much love to you and your Dad from all of us... xxxx

Thanks for reminding me that I had met ken, at GB a couple of times. Another memory for the prayers

--------------------
"Allons-y!" "Geronimo!" "Oh, for God's sake!" The Day of the Doctor

At the end of the day, we face our Maker alongside Jesus. RIP ken

Posts: 2696 | From: my desk (if I can find the keyboard under this mess) | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Japes

Shipmate
# 5358

- Posted      Profile for Japes   Email Japes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks, Yangzte. I'm another one wishing I could've been organised enough for a London shipmeet.

Continuing prayers for ken, Persephone Hazard, busyknitter, and all who know and love ken. [Votive]

[ 18. May 2014, 19:20: Message edited by: Japes ]

--------------------
Blog may or may not be of any interest.

Posts: 2013 | From: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Alicďa
Shipmate
# 7668

- Posted      Profile for Alicďa   Email Alicďa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
so sorry to hear this. [Votive]

my thoughts & prayers with you Persephone & with Ken.

Posts: 884 | From: Where the Art is. | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Tom Day
Ship's revolutionary
# 3630

- Posted      Profile for Tom Day   Author's homepage   Email Tom Day   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Prayers for Ken and his family.

I had known that Ken was ill, but seeing a post on Facebook from someone else made me check the ship. I didn't realise it was this bad. As Anna said, the Beer Tent at GB won't be the same without him.

[Votive]

--------------------
My allotment blog

Posts: 6473 | From: My Sofa | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jemima the 9th
Shipmate
# 15106

- Posted      Profile for Jemima the 9th     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Prayers for ken, Persephone, & busyknitter.
When I first started lurking on the ship, ken's posts were some of those that really struck me. I always read them, and learned a lot.

Posts: 801 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
IngoB

Sentire cum Ecclesia
# 8700

- Posted      Profile for IngoB   Email IngoB   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I had no idea... [Frown]

Chapeau, ken, and strength and peace for the last few steps. [Votive]

--------------------
They’ll have me whipp’d for speaking true; thou’lt have me whipp’d for lying; and sometimes I am whipp’d for holding my peace. - The Fool in King Lear

Posts: 12010 | From: Gone fishing | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
art dunce
Shipmate
# 9258

- Posted      Profile for art dunce     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
This place will never be the same without his wit, knowledge and wisdom. [Votive]

--------------------
Ego is not your amigo.

Posts: 1283 | From: in the studio | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Sober Preacher's Kid

Presbymethegationalist
# 12699

- Posted      Profile for Sober Preacher's Kid   Email Sober Preacher's Kid   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My word. [Eek!]

My prayers go out to ken and his family.

A graceful Christian and a great poster to boot. Truly one of the Lord's own.

--------------------
NDP Federal Convention Ottawa 2018: A random assortment of Prots and Trots.

Posts: 7646 | From: Peterborough, Upper Canada | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive] Ken and his family..

I have learnt so much from Ken's posts.

[ 19. May 2014, 04:41: Message edited by: Huia ]

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jonah the Whale

Ship's pet cetacean
# 1244

- Posted      Profile for Jonah the Whale   Email Jonah the Whale   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
So many people have posted apt things that I could quote but it would take up too much space, so I'll just keep it at this:
quote:
Originally posted by Dafyd:
I've never seen a post by ken that wasn't worth reading.
Prayers.

Posts: 2799 | From: Nether Regions | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Amos

Shipmate
# 44

- Posted      Profile for Amos     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive] Praying. Sending love.
I've been looking for the thread ken started about the Easter sermon he was going to be preaching.

--------------------
At the end of the day we face our Maker alongside Jesus--ken

Posts: 7667 | From: Summerisle | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Amos:
[Votive] Praying. Sending love.
I've been looking for the thread ken started about the Easter sermon he was going to be preaching.

Here it is.

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Posts: 17944 | From: 528491 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
That Easter sermon thread is here

--------------------

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Pancho
Shipmate
# 13533

- Posted      Profile for Pancho   Author's homepage   Email Pancho   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I found out about this yesterday. How terrible. How awful. [Frown]

I prayed for Ken at mass today. He and his loved ones are in my prayers. [Votive]

--------------------
“But to what shall I compare this generation? It is like children sitting in the market places and calling to their playmates, ‘We piped to you, and you did not dance;
we wailed, and you did not mourn.’"

Posts: 1988 | From: Alta California | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Persephone Hazard

Ship's Wench
# 4648

- Posted      Profile for Persephone Hazard   Author's homepage   Email Persephone Hazard   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It's horrible to have to say this online and so impersonally when so many of you had known him for so long, but here it is: Dad died at about twenty to four this morning. I wasn't there, but the nurses told me it was peaceful.

Details of the funeral etc will be posted in time, once we know. Many thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.

--------------------
A picture is worth a thousand words, but it's a lot easier to make up a thousand words than one decent picture. - ken.

Posts: 1645 | From: London | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gamaliel
Shipmate
# 812

- Posted      Profile for Gamaliel   Author's homepage   Email Gamaliel   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Frown]

[Votive]

Oh, Persephone, I am sorry. I only met him the once but I am tearful. How much more so it will be for those who were close to him.

May he rest in peace and rise in glory and may light eternal shine upon him.

Farewell, Ken, enter into the joy of your Lord.

--------------------
Let us with a gladsome mind
Praise the Lord for He is kind.

http://philthebard.blogspot.com

Posts: 15997 | From: Cheshire, UK | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

- Posted      Profile for North East Quine   Email North East Quine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am very sorry. [Votive]
Posts: 6414 | From: North East Scotland | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Pancho
Shipmate
# 13533

- Posted      Profile for Pancho   Author's homepage   Email Pancho   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

--------------------
“But to what shall I compare this generation? It is like children sitting in the market places and calling to their playmates, ‘We piped to you, and you did not dance;
we wailed, and you did not mourn.’"

Posts: 1988 | From: Alta California | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
May Ken rest in peace and be in the glory of our risen Lord.

--------------------
Not every Anglican in Sydney is Sydney Anglican

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm so sorry.

Rest eternal, my old friend and online sparring partner. I was proud to have known you.

[Votive]

[Waterworks]

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

[Votive] : prayers for you , Persephone, busyknitter and the rest of your family.

[Votive] may light perpetual shine upon him.

--------------------

comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
all my love.

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Persephone Hazard

Do not worry about the internet being impersonal, that is not the case here. It is the medium we got to know him through. It is the medium which he excelled at using. Therefore it is appropriate that it is the medium through which this is communicated.

Be assured that you and your wider family are in my prayers at this time.

Jengie

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Death, be not proud, though some have called thee
Mighty and dreadful, for thou art not so...
From rest and sleep, which but thy pictures be,
Much pleasure; then from thee much more must flow,
And soonest our best men with thee do go,
Rest of their bones, and soul's delivery.

Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
kentishmaid
Shipmate
# 4767

- Posted      Profile for kentishmaid   Author's homepage   Email kentishmaid   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Such sad, sad news. He will be sorely missed. Deepest sympathies for you & the rest of the family xxx
Posts: 2063 | From: Huddersfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Persephone Hazard - thoughts and prayers with you.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment
Lord may all my hard times be healing times
take out this broken heart and renew my mind.

Posts: 18859 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Rowen
Shipmate
# 1194

- Posted      Profile for Rowen   Email Rowen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My love....,

--------------------
"May I live this day… compassionate of heart" (John O’Donoghue)...

Posts: 4897 | From: Somewhere cold in Victoria, Australia | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ags

Knocked up
# 204

- Posted      Profile for Ags     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am going home with You
to Your home.
I am going home with You
to Your home of mercy.
I am going home with You
to the fount of all blessing.

Peace [Votive]

--------------------
I think that we are most ourselves at our best, because that is what God intended us to be. The us we really like, the us that others love to be with. Moth

Posts: 2707 | From: London | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Emma Louise

Storm in a teapot
# 3571

- Posted      Profile for Emma Louise   Email Emma Louise   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Tear]
Posts: 12719 | From: Enid Blyton territory. | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Frown] [Votive] [Votive]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  10  11  12 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016