homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Glory   » ken - R.I.P. (Page 7)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 

Source: (consider it) Thread: ken - R.I.P.
BroJames
Shipmate
# 9636

- Posted      Profile for BroJames   Email BroJames   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]
Posts: 3374 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Qoheleth.

Semi-Sagacious One
# 9265

- Posted      Profile for Qoheleth.   Email Qoheleth.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Kyrie eleison [Votive]

--------------------
The Benedictine Community at Alton Abbey offers a friendly, personal service for the exclusive supply of Rosa Mystica incense.

Posts: 2532 | From: the radiator of life | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Organ Builder
Shipmate
# 12478

- Posted      Profile for Organ Builder   Email Organ Builder   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It's hard to imagine what the Ship will be like without Ken. He could make me want to read a thread with a title like "Dullest Observations by the Dullest People on Earth". He was equally interesting on Facebook, though in a slightly different manner.

There was no one who could write up a Hell call like Ken at his best. "Myrhhmeneutics" will always bring a chuckle to anyone blessed to remember that thread.

He is someone I never met in real life, but was on the short list of Shipmates I wanted to meet. In spite of that, I feel a real loss that makes me realize just how much I considered him a friend.

May light perpetual shine upon him.

--------------------
How desperately difficult it is to be honest with oneself. It is much easier to be honest with other people.--E.F. Benson

Posts: 3337 | From: ...somewhere in between 40 and death... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged
Stejjie
Shipmate
# 13941

- Posted      Profile for Stejjie   Author's homepage   Email Stejjie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Angloid:
Percipient words from the man himself (his comments on his Easter sermon)
quote:
People are always very nice so I can never be sure how a sermon goes down (perhaps that is a mercy) but some seemed very moved by it.

A few rather odd reactions that I did not expect. One person said I seemed to be "on fire" with what I was saying. I hardly know how to take that. I felt quite calm and very tired. The curate said that part of it reminded him of the Orthodox Kontakion for the Dead. Which was not in my mind at all.

He was in God's hands all along. Pray for us, Ken, as we will for you. [Votive]
Seeing this news about ken reminded me of his Easter sermon as well. Praying that he is now knowing the fulfillment of the hope of which he spoke on Easter Sunday and that that hope will be comfort and peace to Persephone Hazard and all who are mourning him.

[Votive] [Votive]

--------------------
A not particularly-alt-worshippy, fairly mainstream, mildly evangelical, vaguely post-modern-ish Baptist

Posts: 1117 | From: Urmston, Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Amanda B. Reckondwythe

Dressed for Church
# 5521

- Posted      Profile for Amanda B. Reckondwythe     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
We are all diminished by his death. May his glory illuminate us.

--------------------
"I take prayer too seriously to use it as an excuse for avoiding work and responsibility." -- The Revd Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 10542 | From: The Great Southwest | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
TurquoiseTastic

Fish of a different color
# 8978

- Posted      Profile for TurquoiseTastic   Email TurquoiseTastic   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Really sorry to hear this.

[Votive]

Posts: 1092 | From: Hants., UK | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jay-Emm
Shipmate
# 11411

- Posted      Profile for Jay-Emm     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]
Fr Weber
Shipmate
# 13472

- Posted      Profile for Fr Weber   Email Fr Weber   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Rest eternal grant him, O Lord, and may light perpetual shine upon him.

Farewell, Christian brother. You were a good guy.

--------------------
"The Eucharist is not a play, and you're not Jesus."

--Sr Theresa Koernke, IHM

Posts: 2512 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged
Barnabas62
Shipmate
# 9110

- Posted      Profile for Barnabas62   Email Barnabas62   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Rest in peace, unique and irreplaceable Shipmate. Condolences to Persephone Hazard, family and friends.

[Votive]

--------------------
Who is it that you seek? How then shall we live? How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?

Posts: 21397 | From: Norfolk UK | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
iamchristianhearmeroar
Shipmate
# 15483

- Posted      Profile for iamchristianhearmeroar   Author's homepage   Email iamchristianhearmeroar   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
This is such terribly sad news. I'd never met ken but I know we've lost one of our best. If not our very best.

--------------------
My blog: http://alastairnewman.wordpress.com/

Posts: 642 | From: London, UK | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My thoughts and prayers are with the departed and his family and loved ones.

May his memory be eternal.

[Votive]

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
geroff
Shipmate
# 3882

- Posted      Profile for geroff   Email geroff   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh Ken so sad,
Rest In peace.

We will always remember a wonderful day with you at Kew, oh ages ago, and bumping into you around Greenbelt.
[Votive]

--------------------
"The first principle in science is to invent something nice to look at and then decide what it can do." Rowland Emett 1906-1990

Posts: 1172 | From: Montgomeryshire, Wales | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tubbs

Miss Congeniality
# 440

- Posted      Profile for Tubbs   Author's homepage   Email Tubbs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

Tubbs

--------------------
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it up and remove all doubt" - Dennis Thatcher. My blog. Decide for yourself which I am

Posts: 12701 | From: Someplace strange | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
jackanapes
Shipmate
# 12374

- Posted      Profile for jackanapes   Email jackanapes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My brother just told me the news. I am so sorry for Ken's family and friends, and that I never plucked up the courage to have a proper conversation when I bumped into him at GB. His faith and wisdom have had a big impact on me. Thanks Ken. RIP - RIG.
Posts: 468 | From: The bottom of my heart | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged
lapsed heathen

Hurler on the ditch
# 4403

- Posted      Profile for lapsed heathen   Email lapsed heathen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
There was no subject he didn't know about, history, trains, comics. Missed hardly covers it.
Rest well ken.

[ 19. May 2014, 18:53: Message edited by: lapsed heathen ]

--------------------
"We are the Easter people and our song is Alleluia"

Posts: 1361 | From: Marble county | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tree Bee

Ship's tiller girl
# 4033

- Posted      Profile for Tree Bee   Email Tree Bee   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Adding my condolences to all who loved our ken.

--------------------
"Any fool can make something complicated. It takes a genius to make it simple."
— Woody Guthrie
http://saysaysay54.wordpress.com

Posts: 5257 | From: me to you. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Chocoholic
Shipmate
# 4655

- Posted      Profile for Chocoholic     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

With prayers for Ken, Persephone Hazard, busyknitter and all his family.

Choccie x

Posts: 773 | From: London | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Sober Preacher's Kid

Presbymethegationalist
# 12699

- Posted      Profile for Sober Preacher's Kid   Email Sober Preacher's Kid   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[*Old Hundredth*]
Approach with joy his courts unto....
{/*Old Hundredth*}

--------------------
NDP Federal Convention Ottawa 2018: A random assortment of Prots and Trots.

Posts: 7646 | From: Peterborough, Upper Canada | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged
Landlubber
Shipmate
# 11055

- Posted      Profile for Landlubber   Email Landlubber   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Condolences to all Ken's family
[Votive]
From death to life eternal

--------------------
They that go down to the sea in ships … reel to and fro, and stagger like a drunken man

Posts: 383 | From: On dry land | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Polly

Shipmate
# 1107

- Posted      Profile for Polly   Email Polly   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
RIP Ken [Votive]
Posts: 560 | From: St Albans | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
TonyK

Host Emeritus
# 35

- Posted      Profile for TonyK   Email TonyK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Persephone Hazard & busyknitter

So sorry to hear the news...

I hadn't been around the Ship much for the last few days and had no idea...

I remember meeting Ken (and you Persephone Hazard)
at some pub up in London (Fleet Street? The Strand?) many years ago.

His posts were always worth reading, and while I didn't always agree with him, I always read them...

Rest eternal grant unto him, O Lord; and may light perpetual shine upon him.

[Votive] [Votive] [Votive] for Persephone Hazard, busyknitter, all his family and friends and the people at his church.

--------------------
Yours aye ... TonyK

Posts: 2717 | From: Gloucestershire | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Trisagion
Shipmate
# 5235

- Posted      Profile for Trisagion   Email Trisagion   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
May the angels lead him into paradise. [Votive]

[ 19. May 2014, 20:02: Message edited by: Trisagion ]

--------------------
ceterum autem censeo tabula delenda esse

Adeodatus
Shipmate
# 4992

- Posted      Profile for Adeodatus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Dammit, ken, you left us far too soon. Great Shipmate, and my favourite Evangelical! As many have said, the sight of your name would make me read the most unpromising thread. You were sound on Wagner and erudite on Dr Who, and that's beyond rare. Beyond rare you were yourself, and I'll bloody miss you. Rest eternal, dear brother.

--------------------
"What is broken, repair with gold."

Posts: 9779 | From: Manchester | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rev per Minute
Shipmate
# 69

- Posted      Profile for Rev per Minute   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Nothing more to say from me. Persephone, busyknitter, all who knew and loved ken, may God's peace be with you as you grieve. [Votive]

--------------------
"Allons-y!" "Geronimo!" "Oh, for God's sake!" The Day of the Doctor

At the end of the day, we face our Maker alongside Jesus. RIP ken

Posts: 2696 | From: my desk (if I can find the keyboard under this mess) | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cottontail

Shipmate
# 12234

- Posted      Profile for Cottontail   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh Ken. I loved his wit, his bullishness, his intelligence, his deep kindness, and his searing honesty. It is strange to say this about someone I only ever knew online, but I will miss him very badly. He was the best of us.

My prayers for Persephone Hazard and busyknitter, and all Ken's loved ones.

Rest eternal grant unto him, O Lord,
and light perpetual shine upon him.

[Votive]

--------------------
"I don't think you ought to read so much theology," said Lord Peter. "It has a brutalizing influence."

Posts: 2377 | From: Scotland | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Mrs Shrew

Ship's Mother
# 8635

- Posted      Profile for Mrs Shrew   Author's homepage   Email Mrs Shrew   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
So so sorry to hear this. I'm truly sorry for your loss, Persephone and busy knitter.
May he rest in peace and rise in glory, and may those who grieve his loss find comfort [Votive]

--------------------
"The goal of life is not to make other people in your own image, it is to understand that they, too, are in God's image" (Orfeo)
Was "mummyfrances".

Posts: 703 | From: York, England | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
Hedgehog

Ship's Shortstop
# 14125

- Posted      Profile for Hedgehog   Email Hedgehog   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
So sad. Rest comfortably in the True Light, ken. [Votive]

And my prayers for strength and comfort to his family and all who loved him.

--------------------
"We must regain the conviction that we need one another, that we have a shared responsibility for others and the world, and that being good and decent are worth it."--Pope Francis, Laudato Si'

Posts: 2740 | From: Delaware, USA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged
Ferijen
Shipmate
# 4719

- Posted      Profile for Ferijen   Email Ferijen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ken's intelligence, wit, humour, politics, and passion for people was so evident in his words on these boards. Didn't we all become Roundheads and cavaliers (or something?) at the point of his 10,000 post? Was his knowledge without end as he seemed to have intelligent comment on everything?

I am so sorry for the loss of him as father, brother, and especially as son, as no parent should see their child like this. But I am also selfishly sorry for our loss. The celestial ship sails with a greater crew tonight.

Ken's irregularly written, but always eloquent, blog is Here - the view from Nunhead station.

Posts: 3259 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
rosamundi

Ship's lacemaker
# 2495

- Posted      Profile for rosamundi   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
fair winds and following seas, dear shipmate.

--------------------
Website.
Ship of Fools flickr group

Posts: 2382 | From: here or there | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
deano
princess
# 12063

- Posted      Profile for deano   Email deano   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What awful, terribly sad news this is.

Ken and I were poles apart politically, but is like to think we shared a similar sort of faith. He was a good man who fought his corner fiercely, passionately and with unwavering determination.

He was an honest, principled worker and I can think of no higher honour to pay him.

I'll miss him.

--------------------
"The moral high ground is slowly being bombed to oblivion. " - Supermatelot

Posts: 2118 | From: Chesterfield | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged
Louise
Shipmate
# 30

- Posted      Profile for Louise   Email Louise   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
So sad, so sorry. Such a terrible loss. [Votive]

--------------------
Now you need never click a Daily Mail link again! Kittenblock replaces Mail links with calming pics of tea and kittens! http://www.teaandkittens.co.uk/ Click under 'other stuff' to find it.

Posts: 6918 | From: Scotland | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nenya
Shipmate
# 16427

- Posted      Profile for Nenya     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm so sorry; love to you all. I'm grateful to those who have posted pictures of ken.

--------------------
They told me I was delusional. I nearly fell off my unicorn.

Caty S.

I read, therefore I am.
# 11996

- Posted      Profile for Caty S.   Email Caty S.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive] Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord
Posts: 2119 | From: Devon | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged
St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

- Posted      Profile for St. Gwladys   Email St. Gwladys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Shocked at the news, but glad that the journey was swift. May you rest in peace and rise in glory [Votive]

--------------------
"I say - are you a matelot?"
"Careful what you say sir, we're on board ship here"
From "New York Girls", Steeleye Span, Commoners Crown (Voiced by Peter Sellers)

Posts: 3333 | From: Rhymney Valley, South Wales | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

--------------------
Out of this nettle, danger, we pluck this flower, safety.
\_(ツ)_/

Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Beethoven

Ship's deaf genius
# 114

- Posted      Profile for Beethoven   Email Beethoven   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Nononononono [Frown]

Prayers for Ken, and for Persephone Hazard, busy knitter and all who mourn him. [Votive]

--------------------
Who wants to be a rock anyway?

toujours gai!

Posts: 1309 | From: Here (and occasionally there) | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Horatio Harumph
Shipmate
# 10855

- Posted      Profile for Horatio Harumph     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sending much love x

--------------------
www.helenblogs.com
@helen_a13

Chocolate is proof that God wants us to be happy.

anoesis
Shipmate
# 14189

- Posted      Profile for anoesis   Email anoesis   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cottontail:
Oh Ken. I loved his wit, his bullishness, his intelligence, his deep kindness, and his searing honesty. It is strange to say this about someone I only ever knew online, but I will miss him very badly.

Read through this thread this morning, through a haze of tears, went to drop the kids off at school, and came back to post, only to find that Cottontail has pretty much said it for me. It's all true. If his loss is causing waves of grief on the other side of the planet, amongst people who only knew him online, the chasm left in the lives of his family must be all but incomprehensible...

--------------------
The history of humanity give one little hope that strength left to its own devices won't be abused. Indeed, it gives one little ground to think that strength would continue to exist if it were not abused. -- Dafyd --

Posts: 993 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged
FCB

Hillbilly Thomist
# 1495

- Posted      Profile for FCB   Author's homepage   Email FCB   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Prayers for Ken and my deepest sympathy for his family. As so many have said, he combined fierce intelligence with great wit and a big heart. I feel as if I learned a lot from him about how to be a Christian on the internet.

--------------------
Agent of the Inquisition since 1982.

Posts: 2928 | From: that city in "The Wire" | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Diomedes
Shipmate
# 13482

- Posted      Profile for Diomedes   Email Diomedes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Waterworks] [Votive]

--------------------
Distrust simple answers to complicated questions

Posts: 129 | From: Essex England | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Eliab
Shipmate
# 9153

- Posted      Profile for Eliab   Email Eliab   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Terrible news. ken knew about loads of things, but more importantly, he cared about loads of things. We will miss him.

[Votive]

--------------------
"Perhaps there is poetic beauty in the abstract ideas of justice or fairness, but I doubt if many lawyers are moved by it"

Richard Dawkins

Posts: 4619 | From: Hampton, Middlesex, UK | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
Hooker's Trick

Admin Emeritus and Guardian of the Gin
# 89

- Posted      Profile for Hooker's Trick   Author's homepage   Email Hooker's Trick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Joining other voices in my shock, dismay and sadness at this news.

I was fortunate enough to have met ken -- oh, years ago now -- at a London Shipmeet (a few others may have cause to remember). A rowdy contingent of shipmates closed the pub and found to their woe a complete lack of further booze (no one, myself included, having the forethought to get some in for after hours).

The rescue came in the form of some "vintage gin" provided by our own TonyK (thanks, Tony!) which ken, though not a renowned gin-drinker, was most insistent we should try. In the interests of science (what would forty-year old gin taste like?). The gin in question had turned a very pale straw colour, but proved most quaffable.

ken was much on fine form that evening and that meet, not least because of ken, remains one of my fondest London memories.

And ken was one of the few Honest To Goodness Evangelicals to seriously engage with the (sometimes eye-roll-worthy) content of Ecclesiantics, see through the tattery, and contribute constructively and substantially to the conversation.

He will be missed.

Posts: 6735 | From: Gin Lane | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Chesterbelloc

Tremendous trifler
# 3128

- Posted      Profile for Chesterbelloc   Email Chesterbelloc   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
May our Lord grant rest to His servant Ken and comfort to his family. A grievous loss to us all.

--------------------
"[A] moral, intellectual, and social step below Mudfrog."

Posts: 4199 | From: Athens Borealis | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Kyzyl

Ship's dog
# 374

- Posted      Profile for Kyzyl   Email Kyzyl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
So sad, so very sad. [Votive]

--------------------
I need a quote.

Posts: 668 | From: Wapasha's Prairie | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
saysay

Ship's Praying Mantis
# 6645

- Posted      Profile for saysay   Email saysay   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

--------------------
"It's been a long day without you, my friend
I'll tell you all about it when I see you again"
"'Oh sweet baby purple Jesus' - that's a direct quote from a 9 year old - shoutout to purple Jesus."

Posts: 2943 | From: The Wire | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Mertseger

Faerie Bard
# 4534

- Posted      Profile for Mertseger   Author's homepage   Email Mertseger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive] Condolences to all. [Votive]

--------------------
Go and be who you are:
The Body of Christ,
The Goddess of Body,
The Manifest Song of Faerie.

Posts: 1765 | From: Oakland, CA, USA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Robert Armin

All licens'd fool
# 182

- Posted      Profile for Robert Armin     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive] for ken, and all who mourn him

--------------------
Keeping fit was an obsession with Fr Moity .... He did chin ups in the vestry, calisthenics in the pulpit, and had developed a series of Tai-Chi exercises to correspond with ritual movements of the Mass. The Antipope Robert Rankin

Posts: 8927 | From: In the pack | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Timothy the Obscure

Mostly Friendly
# 292

- Posted      Profile for Timothy the Obscure   Email Timothy the Obscure   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh no... I just discovered this thread. Ken was one of the shipmates whose posts I always read, and one of those I most hoped to meet someday face to face. His passing is a loss to us all.

Holding Ken and his family in the Light. [Votive]

--------------------
When you think of the long and gloomy history of man, you will find more hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than have ever been committed in the name of rebellion.
  - C. P. Snow

Posts: 6114 | From: PDX | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Olaf
Shipmate
# 11804

- Posted      Profile for Olaf     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive] Prayers for the family and friends of ken. Persephone Hazard, thank you for keeping us informed. I never met ken off Ship, but the camaraderie here is much warmer and more respectful than many places online because of people like him, who could deftly navigate the line between serious and jocular.
Posts: 8953 | From: Ad Midwestem | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016