homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Prayers of the Faithful 2013 (Page 27)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  86  87  88 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Prayers of the Faithful 2013
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by comet:
an Alaska State Trooper rescue helicopter picked up a stranded snowmachiner at a remote lake here last night. the helicopter never made it back to the local EMS. it was nasty, stormy spring weather, so the chance of icing was quite high. they found it today, down with all three on board dead.

it's now beginning to look like I knew two if not all three on board, one of them quite well. names are not officially released yet, so I'm sitting here holding my breath. as is the rest of town, really.

don't know what to pray for, exactly. just... all of it.

Identities confirmed, as suspected.

please pray for the repose of Carl, Tage, and Mel. also for families of all three, and the organizations of the men: Alaska State Troopers and the Talkeetna Bachelor Society.

especially for Tage's wife and young children; and for Carl's adult son who is severely mentally ill, currently missing and living on the streets (somewhere), and when he is found will not handle this well.

and maybe a tiny one for me as I'm now immersed in press management hell at a time when I'm not at my strongest. Carl was a strange, quirky guy - but he was my friend.

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Oh Comet. [Votive]

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Holding us all in the living, loving Light.

[Votive]

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
duchess

Ship's Blue Blooded Lady
# 2764

- Posted      Profile for duchess   Email duchess   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
ex-bf called his daughter and let her know that he moved out of state because he loves someone there, that this person has a daughter "HER AGE WHICH KILLS HER" so she JUST found out his sneaking out of the condo with me moving and the fact he is out of state. She did not take this well. She called me and cried hard, barely talking, sobbing. I am having to try not to trash talk about him but just help her focus on getting through this. Can you pray for her? It was a tough call but my friend that was right there told me "I said all the right things" so I praise God for that. I wish she was close enough for me to hug but I told her to go love on her mom and her mom's boyfriend. I hope God is using this to make a fat lump of coal (me) into a diamond. This has been hard for me as I want to drop kick him badly to the other side of the world, but I try to be gracious for this dear one. <insert kicking butt image of her dad here>>

[edited to fix post and insert candle here [Votive] as I love this little girl with my whole heart and always will.]

[ 02. April 2013, 03:59: Message edited by: duchess ]

--------------------
♬♭ We're setting sail to the place on the map from which nobody has ever returned ♫♪♮
Ship of Fools-World Party

Posts: 11197 | From: Do you know the way? | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Duch, Duch Duch. Maybe God is using this to help your friends remember to remind you of what a diamond you already are. Evidence-- the love you have given and are giving that kid. [Overused] [Votive]

[ 02. April 2013, 03:59: Message edited by: Kelly Alves ]

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Can't say it any better than that.

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Starbug
Shipmate
# 15917

- Posted      Profile for Starbug   Email Starbug   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for all by name. [Votive]

--------------------
“Oh the pointing again. They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?” ― The Day of the Doctor

Posts: 1189 | From: West of the New Forest | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Amos

Shipmate
# 44

- Posted      Profile for Amos     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying through for all. [Votive]

--------------------
At the end of the day we face our Maker alongside Jesus--ken

Posts: 7667 | From: Summerisle | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

- Posted      Profile for Mary LA   Author's homepage   Email Mary LA   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying through by name and need [Votive]

For Duchess and the bf's distraught daughter [Votive]

For the repose of the souls of Carl, Tage, and Mel. Comfort in their grief for families of all three, especially for Tage's wife and young children; and for Carl's adult son. We ask Your mercy on the traumatised community in Alaska and that You might strengthen and comfort Comet at this time. [Votive]

Personal gratitude for the abundant blessings received this Easter [Votive]

--------------------
“I often wonder if we were all characters in one of God's dreams.”
― Muriel Spark

Posts: 499 | From: Africa | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged
Gextvedde
Shipmate
# 11084

- Posted      Profile for Gextvedde   Email Gextvedde   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My brothers, Dad & me are trying to deal with my Mums dementia but somehow have got into an unrelated, unexpected row about overblown trivia which looks like it could turn bitter. I'd be grateful if people could pray for us to help deal with each other with more understanding. On a selfish note pleae pray for me to know what the right thing to do/say is, the guts to do it, oh and for patience. Lots of it.

[Votive]
Reading & praying through this board

--------------------
"We must learn to see that our temperament is a gift of God, a talent with which we must trade until he comes" Thomas Merton

Posts: 293 | From: The Twilight Zone, near the M25 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Japes

Shipmate
# 5358

- Posted      Profile for Japes   Email Japes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] [Votive] [Votive]

--------------------
Blog may or may not be of any interest.

Posts: 2013 | From: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
CuppaT
Shipmate
# 10523

- Posted      Profile for CuppaT   Email CuppaT   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My son, 8, is in hospital for a week or so while they change his medications for Tourette Syndrome, and help him work through some severe anger issues. He has been very violent and threatening with knives. I ask your prayers for him and our family.

--------------------
Stand at the brink of the abyss of despair, and when you see that you cannot bear it any longer, draw back a little and have a cup of tea.
~Elder Sophrony

Posts: 919 | From: the edge of the Ozarks | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Margaret

Shipmate
# 283

- Posted      Profile for Margaret   Email Margaret   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 

Lord, please come and help all of us who need you now.

Posts: 2456 | From: West Midlands UK | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

- Posted      Profile for Raptor Eye     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] For all.

--------------------
Be still, and know that I am God! Psalm 46.10

Posts: 4359 | From: The United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

- Posted      Profile for churchgeek   Author's homepage   Email churchgeek   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayers. [Votive]

(((CuppaT)))

--------------------
I reserve the right to change my mind.

My article on the Virgin of Vladimir

Posts: 7773 | From: Detroit | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Jack the Lass

Ship's airhead
# 3415

- Posted      Profile for Jack the Lass   Author's homepage   Email Jack the Lass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
(((duchess))) you rock. [Votive]

--------------------
"My body is a temple - it's big and doesn't move." (Jo Brand)
wiblog blipfoto blog

Posts: 5767 | From: the land of the deep-fried Mars Bar | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For the repose of Carl, Tage, and Mel, and for the families of all three, especially for Tage's wife and young children, and for Carl's adult son. For the Alaska State Troopers and the Talkeetna Bachelor society.

For (((((comet))))) herself.

For duchess' ex-BF's daughter, and for duchess to know how to navigate the daughter's need for help with the need for diplomacy and compassion.

For duchess herself. Duchess, you have been wronged.

For peace among the Gextveddes, and guidance and wisdom for Gextvedde himself. For Mother Gextvedde.

For healing for little cuppa t.

For K. whose house was burgled and the culprit identified using DNA evidence (via a half-drunk bottle of wine that the burglar swigged from), but the burglar will not be prosecuted despite irrefutable evidence because, he says, he was invited in. And K. can't prove the burglar wasn't invited in, since he was out of town on an extended work trip lasting several weeks, and how can you possibly know what goes on in your house when no-one's there? Psychic phenomena and all sorts.

So, I didn't want to get too tedious about praying away the Finance Monster, and now I have spent all of my money.

Not being my own worst enemy is something I constantly have to deal with, it seems.

Or not. I may have to start looking for work this month. One of the places I was planning to apply to has added to its staff a person who tried to do me serious harm a number of years ago - on a scale of lawbreaking and life-ruining, just to be clear, I'm not talking about a mere personality clash. One way or another I really would prefer that our paths not have to cross again and that this person doesn't restrict my career options any more than they already have - not by their hand nor mouth nor eye, and not by my own justified or unjustified fear.

Actually, it would be nice if I just didn't have to look for work because my funding had come through.

Speaking of funding, I would really appreciate funding for a special project on which I have hung my entire self-worth as a person. Because all that stuff about humans having intrinsic worth - in the face of this project, that's just for the birds. I can be a worthwhile person who's finally proved their worthfulness by mere association with this project, or I can be a dreary, average piece of human flotsam and jetsam along with the rest of the unwashed masses who haven't been part of this project.

Pride, you say? I don't think so. That's not part of my personal brand.

For two private ambitions.

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Posts: 3509 | From: East Anglia | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 

[Votive]

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Starbug
Shipmate
# 15917

- Posted      Profile for Starbug   Email Starbug   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 

Please pray for N and Mrs N, as they make a big decision about their futures, which includes N's employment.

--------------------
“Oh the pointing again. They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?” ― The Day of the Doctor

Posts: 1189 | From: West of the New Forest | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I am concerned that I might have had a minor stroke: one of my eight-year-olds yesterday said my mouth looked a bit crooked; she was really concerned and so was my wife. I hope not as I am paying cash for doctors and medicine for at least the next ninety days...

God knows that this country's health care system is really unfair and for profit...

[Votive]

[Disappointed] [Mad]

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Writing is currently my hobby, not yet my profession.

Posts: 30517 | From: White Hart Lane | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

- Posted      Profile for Heavenly Anarchist   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
'I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.' Douglas Adams
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Posts: 2831 | From: Trumpington | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

- Posted      Profile for Mary LA   Author's homepage   Email Mary LA   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
(Sir Kevin)

Praying through for each by name [Votive]

--------------------
― Muriel Spark

Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Dear God, my boss is after me. And HR has admitted they can't / won't help me.

--------------------

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

- Posted      Profile for daisymay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] reading [Votive] praying [Votive]

and B is now on the train with her husband and children - she's much better, so God please keep her and the children well and enjoy what they will do. [Votive]

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Posts: 11224 | From: London - originally Dundee, Blairgowrie etc... | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ethne Alba
Shipmate
# 5804

- Posted      Profile for Ethne Alba     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Got a small thing on tomorrow.....would value prayers that it goes well.

thanks

Grammatica
Shipmate
# 13248

- Posted      Profile for Grammatica   Email Grammatica   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying through for all.

Posts: 1058 | From: where the lemon trees blosson | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged
Robert Armin

All licens'd fool
# 182

- Posted      Profile for Robert Armin     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for all.

With a special [Votive] for LC - I know how hideous it is when your boss is out to get you -

and a special [Votive] for Cuppa. Your heart must be breaking over all of this.

--------------------
Keeping fit was an obsession with Fr Moity .... He did chin ups in the vestry, calisthenics in the pulpit, and had developed a series of Tai-Chi exercises to correspond with ritual movements of the Mass. The Antipope Robert Rankin

Posts: 8927 | From: In the pack | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For Starbug's N and Mrs N.

For Sir Kevin's health and medical needs to be met.

For Lamb Chopped, for guidance, protection and an employment lawyer.

For daisymay's B et al

For Ethne Alba.

For Cuppa and her son.

For T.

Usual requests for continued employment and slightly less bad habits for me kthx

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Posts: 3509 | From: East Anglia | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

[Votive]

--------------------

Starbug
Shipmate
# 15917

After months of what I can only describe as persecution from our managment, N has agreed a financial settlement with them and is now on 'gardening leave' for the period of his notice. He is being referred for ill-health retirement in the long term. Thanks so much to everyone who prayed for him over the past months.

(((Lamb Chopped))) If you're in a trade union, please talk to them ASAP.

--------------------

daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

- Posted      Profile for daisymay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My son and his wife, B, now have their baby, A, ill and are going to the doctor - in Edinburgh now! [Votive]

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Posts: 11224 | From: London - originally Dundee, Blairgowrie etc... | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wet Kipper
Circus Runaway
# 1654

- Posted      Profile for Wet Kipper   Email Wet Kipper   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please pray for family member (H) and her partner (N)
They recently suspected that N's skin cancer was back after succesfully removing/fighting it a few years ago. Tests earlier this week confirmed the return, and he's having an operation today to try and remove the melanoma, which will probably also require a skin graft due it being the second time round on the same area of the body.

--------------------
- insert randomly chosen, potentially Deep and Meaningful™ song lyrics here -

Posts: 9841 | From: further up the Hill | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

Praying through by name [Votive]

Please pray for my friend L whose son A died of a heroin overdose [Votive]

--------------------
― Muriel Spark

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] [Votive]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

- Posted      Profile for Heavenly Anarchist   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
'I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.' Douglas Adams
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Nanny Ogg

Ship's cushion
# 1176

- Posted      Profile for Nanny Ogg   Email Nanny Ogg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please pray that I hear something positive about a place to live this afternoon.

The main sticking point is that there are 2 bedrooms which means that I'll have to pay the 14% housing benefit will not cover. As there are no 1 bed homes available I'd be happy to do that.

--------------------
Buy me a beer and I'm you friend forever

Posts: 4137 | From: Away with the fairies | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Japes

Shipmate
# 5358

- Posted      Profile for Japes   Email Japes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] For Nanny Ogg's housing situation.

[Votive] For all who have asked our prayers, and all who dare not ask, but who need our prayers.

--------------------
Blog may or may not be of any interest.

Posts: 2013 | From: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Adrienne
Shipmate
# 2334

- Posted      Profile for Adrienne   Email Adrienne   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please can I ask for prayer for my Mum who is very confused and irrational today. We will see the doctor this afternoon. She will be more upset and feel betrayed by me if she has to go to hospital - but this is beyond what I know how to deal with.
Posts: 977 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Kids said nothing yesterday, so I may be alright. Dr. H, my osteopath, returns from holiday on Monday: I'll likely take at least part of the day off and expect to see him. I won't be teaching that day as I am a set carpenter for the local opera and will be working well into the night on Sunday!

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Writing is currently my hobby, not yet my profession.

Posts: 30517 | From: White Hart Lane | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Pine Marten
Shipmate
# 11068

- Posted      Profile for Pine Marten   Email Pine Marten   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for Nanny Ogg's housing situation
[Votive] for Adrienne's mum
[Votive] that Sir Kevin be alright

and [Votive] please for my daughter C and her husband (another C), who are having difficulties, partly financial, partly more private.

Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayer.

--------------------
Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. - Oscar Wilde

Posts: 1731 | From: Isle of Albion | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Ethne Alba
Shipmate
# 5804

- Posted      Profile for Ethne Alba     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Cheers....went more than well
[Smile]

Adrienne
Shipmate
# 2334

- Posted      Profile for Adrienne   Email Adrienne   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thank you for your prayers - Mum's problem looks to be a bad reaction to some new medication, now changed. She was reassured by being able to answer all the doc's questions about dates, prime ministers etc, and is feeling a lot more like herself. [Smile]
Posts: 977 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Nanny Ogg

Ship's cushion
# 1176

- Posted      Profile for Nanny Ogg   Email Nanny Ogg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
No one called me back this afternoon. Feel very depressed.

--------------------

ArachnidinElmet
Shipmate
# 17346

- Posted      Profile for ArachnidinElmet   Email ArachnidinElmet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Reading through and praying by name [Votive]

Especially for fortitude in the face of medical problems, bereavement and bullying of all kinds. [Votive]

Praying hard for you (((Nanny Ogg))), stay strong. [Votive]

--------------------
'If a pleasant, straight-forward life is not possible then one must try to wriggle through by subtle manoeuvres' - Kafka

Posts: 1887 | From: the rhubarb triangle | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
Sergius-Melli
Shipmate
# 17462

- Posted      Profile for Sergius-Melli   Email Sergius-Melli   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Hi guys and gals,

Can you please keep me in your prayers. I was laid off today with immediate effect, with a really naff severance deal (but then that's my own fault for signing the contract!) and so am back to looking for a job.

Posts: 722 | From: Sneaking across Welsh hill and dale with a thurible in hand | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged
Robert Armin

All licens'd fool
# 182

- Posted      Profile for Robert Armin     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for Sergius-Melli - that sounds horrible.

[Votive] for all.

--------------------
Keeping fit was an obsession with Fr Moity .... He did chin ups in the vestry, calisthenics in the pulpit, and had developed a series of Tai-Chi exercises to correspond with ritual movements of the Mass. The Antipope Robert Rankin

Posts: 8927 | From: In the pack | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

[Votive]

--------------------
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

There is no legal recourse--he's gotten smarter since the last time and I can't prove shit. And couldn't afford a lawyer if I had a case. And there ain't no legal aid for the likes of me around here.

God help me, I am hating my brother in my heart. And Mr Lamb has chosen this time to have man-flu ( you know, the pity-me kind? And I want all your attention even though I'm basically worried well, not ill) I'm hating everybody right now.

--------------------

Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

- Posted      Profile for Raptor Eye     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Dear Lord, may your love and peace prevail in the lives of all who have posted here, and smother all evil. Amen.

--------------------
Be still, and know that I am God! Psalm 46.10

Posts: 4359 | From: The United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Nanny Ogg

Ship's cushion
# 1176

I never heard anything this afternoon and I've been feeling very low because of it.

Please pray for my friend J who heard he didn't get the job he'd been hoping for. It's been 4 weeks since he had his interview for them to make the decision. He's not very happy and I'm worried he'll go back to drinking.

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  86  87  88 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016