homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Special interest discussion   » The Circus   » The New Crew's Quiz (Page 68)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  ...  95  96  97 

Source: (consider it) Thread: The New Crew's Quiz
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Haha! A Proper Computer again instead of the lovely and useful but, in this case, accursed notebook and my time improves wonderfully!

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Here is the Link!

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Internet glitches do NOT improve my time!

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
******* Americana! [Mad]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Internet glitches 2 days running - I'm even slower than Pete!

--------------------

Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm so sorry! [Waterworks]

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
No you're not. [Big Grin]

I appear to know more about goldfish* than I thought I did, which wouldn't be hard. [Smile]

* Well, the Guessometer does, anyway.

--------------------

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
tessaB
Shipmate
# 8533

- Posted      Profile for tessaB   Email tessaB   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Slow, slow, slow today! I put it down to deep depression caused by the fact that I checked the standings and realised that a week had passed since I (miraculously) came first, so I was no longer on the winners list. [Waterworks] I really enjoyed that week there.

--------------------
tessaB
eating chocolate to the glory of God
Holiday cottage near Rye

Posts: 1068 | From: U.K. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I have come to the conclusion that the older you are, the more likely it is that you will find the harder quizzes easy.

--------------------

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

Clever Guessometer! [Yipee]

[passes it a dram of Highland Park]

--------------------

Pearl B4 Swine
Ship's Oyster-Shucker
# 11451

- Posted      Profile for Pearl B4 Swine   Email Pearl B4 Swine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The dreaded Everyone-Got-10/10 fear. Whew !! [Smile]

--------------------
Oinkster

"I do a good job and I know how to do this stuff" D. Trump (speaking of the POTUS job)

Posts: 3622 | From: The Keystone State | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

A pure guess on the last one - thanks to the Guessometer for my 10/10.

--------------------

tessaB
Shipmate
# 8533

- Posted      Profile for tessaB   Email tessaB   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Nooooo! I clicked on the right one - I did - I did [Waterworks]

--------------------
tessaB
Holiday cottage near Rye

Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

'Murrican movies! [Mad]

Otherwise my best time ever!

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Pete, what is this nonsense with doing the quiz in under a minute?

--------------------

Pearl B4 Swine
Ship's Oyster-Shucker
# 11451

- Posted      Profile for Pearl B4 Swine   Email Pearl B4 Swine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
There is something unsavory and devilish about a 20-second time. And I thought this was a ....Oh nevermind.

--------------------
Oinkster

"I do a good job and I know how to do this stuff" D. Trump (speaking of the POTUS job)

Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hellhost. "Unsavory and devilish" is how the job ad opens.

[ 27. June 2014, 16:20: Message edited by: Ariston ]

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

quote:
Originally posted by Welease Woderwick:
Pete, what is this nonsense with doing the quiz in under a minute?

I was just as stunned as you were, weasel!

--------------------

Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

I was over 80 today , but I had to drag the Guessometer from piglet's trotters.

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

No you did not! I've only just done the quiz, but I admit I had to use it for the fillum question. It's been fed and watered and is now back under the third flower-pot from the left.

[Big Grin]

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Teehee - I got the hard one right today so 10/10!

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

"Harder" was about right today - 8/10.

******* 'murcan trivia! [Mad]

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

Fifth place so far - but that's not much to write home about when only seven people have played.

Still, faster than a speeding weasel ... [Big Grin]

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

No comment!

--------------------

tessaB
Shipmate
# 8533

I know nothing about American products - it's official!

--------------------
tessaB
Holiday cottage near Rye

jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Guessometer tried to tell me the right answer. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

Third place (after changing two wrongs to rights)! [Yipee]

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

That is Harder?

--------------------

Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

One question escaped me, but geez, they need to recalibrate their grading standards.

--------------------

jedijudy

# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Razzlefrazzle TV shows. [Hot and Hormonal]

--------------------

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
L'organist
Shipmate
# 17338

- Posted      Profile for L'organist   Author's homepage   Email L'organist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What can I say - I was never a big Stones fan...

--------------------
Rara temporum felicitate ubi sentire quae velis et quae sentias dicere licet

Posts: 4950 | From: somewhere in England... | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

I've just knocked Pete off the top of the pile!!

[Yipee]

--------------------

Japes

Shipmate
# 5358

- Posted      Profile for Japes   Email Japes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Why can I never remember who Paul circumcised?!

--------------------
Blog may or may not be of any interest.

Posts: 2013 | From: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

Fifth place will do nicely - yay for new home computer! [Yipee]

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Playing Doctor has obviously moved on a bit since my childhood.

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

quote:
Originally posted by Welease Woderwick:
Playing Doctor has obviously moved on a bit since my childhood.

TMI, methinks. [Eek!]

I managed to change two wrong guesses to a right one in the same question today. [Yipee]

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

Fifth place again - until the speed-merchants arrive! [Yipee]

--------------------

tessaB
Shipmate
# 8533

Missed yesterday but yaay for the guessometer today on the sports question!

--------------------
tessaB
Holiday cottage near Rye

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

My time didn't feel like 58 seconds - I must have taken longer than I thought with those stupid "crawl to the quizmasters" questions.

Never mind, fourth place will do nicely for now. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

- Posted      Profile for Heavenly Anarchist   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
32 seconds, I think that is my fastest score.

--------------------
'I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.' Douglas Adams
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Posts: 2831 | From: Trumpington | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

# 333

Rats. I took the bait.

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

Third place on a Sunday? Crikey! And with the new computer playing silly-buggers by bombarding me with stupid ******* pop-ups rid of which I can't get!

--------------------

Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

5th place on Sunday with my creaky old desktop!

A new era will begin today as I get a new mouse...

--------------------

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
EEK! I compete for the first time months and take the lead! OK, only eight competitors but it's years since I led at any stage.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

...and beat me by a second!!

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

Thanks to the blessèd Guessometer, Lucky Guess Piglet trots into the top 5 ...

... but will probably sink like a stone once the rest of the speed-merchants arrive - I spent far too long reading the Guessometer's mind. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

Mostly Good Guessometer today, but it ran out of steam on question 9.

**trots off to fetch some more coal**

--------------------

Pearl B4 Swine
Ship's Oyster-Shucker
# 11451

The Cloud of Unknowing hovereth o'er me.
(the Oinkster)

[ 15. July 2014, 14:19: Message edited by: Pearl B4 Swine ]

--------------------
Oinkster

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Another Everybody got 100% day, so far at least and there is only 75 minutes to go.

--------------------

Tree Bee

Ship's tiller girl
# 4033

- Posted      Profile for Tree Bee   Email Tree Bee   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Failed on cartoons and baby's bottoms.

--------------------
"Any fool can make something complicated. It takes a genius to make it simple."
— Woody Guthrie
http://saysaysay54.wordpress.com

Posts: 5257 | From: me to you. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  ...  95  96  97 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016