homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Prayers of the Faithful (Page 85)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  ...  94  95  96 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Prayers of the Faithful
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by PeteC:
I ask your urgent prayers for Micky, a six-year old boy who had a bad asthma attack which, combined with the 'flu he has caused his little body to shut down. He was rushed to hospital and is still in the ICU. I know his Uncle, who adores him, and who sent me a distraught message this afternoon.

It's not been a good year for him - many other things happened in his life - but he, and his parents were dealing with that. Now this.

[Votive] prayers friends, please.

Man, breathing is something we all take for granted until something happens.

Prayers for the little guy.
[Votive]

Praying through the thread, and as always, thanks to the dedicated pray-ers.

Let the pray-er understand, I need St. Michael's help right now. Just trust me on that.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
malik3000
Shipmate
# 11437

- Posted      Profile for malik3000   Author's homepage   Email malik3000   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
{{ [Votive] for healing for Micky}}

[Votive] that war may be averted in the Middle East

[Votive] for all

--------------------
God = love.
Otherwise, things are not just black or white.

Posts: 3149 | From: North America | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Niteowl

Hopeless Insomniac
# 15841

- Posted      Profile for Niteowl   Email Niteowl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for all, and for the Telemum. [Votive]

--------------------
"love all, trust few, do wrong to no one"
Wm. Shakespeare

Posts: 2437 | From: U.S. | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged
The Intrepid Mrs S
Shipmate
# 17002

- Posted      Profile for The Intrepid Mrs S   Email The Intrepid Mrs S   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thank you for your prayers for our concert which was very well-supported, great fun and successful - we have raised about £1200 so far.

Please pray for safe travel for me as I drive The Dowager Mrs. S to the funeral of her oldeat friend, 2 hours' journey from her and 4 from me. Thanks and blessings

Mrs. S, Praying Until Something Happens

[ 18. November 2012, 11:58: Message edited by: The Intrepid Mrs S ]

--------------------
Don't get your knickers in a twist over your advancing age. It achieves nothing and makes you walk funny.
Prayer should be our first recourse, not our last resort
'Lord, please give us patience. NOW!'

Posts: 1464 | From: Neither here nor there | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
ThunderBunk

Stone cold idiot
# 15579

- Posted      Profile for ThunderBunk   Email ThunderBunk   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Life in my congregation is pretty strange at the moment, with the pending but as yet unfixed retirement of our rector. Prayers for our preservation in mutual communion during this unsettling period and the upheavals to follow would be most welcome.

--------------------
Currently mostly furious, and occasionally foolish. Normal service may resume eventually. Or it may not. And remember children, "feiern ist wichtig".

Foolish, potentially deranged witterings

Posts: 2208 | From: Norwich | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
QLib

Bad Example
# 43

- Posted      Profile for QLib   Email QLib   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Having been agitated and unhappy and not at all herself for a few day, Mum suddenly seems to have succumbed to whatever infection it was that was hanging about in her system. She is lucid at times and generally quite peaceful but she does seem to be fading fast. We've been here before once or twice, but it seems pretty unlikely that she'll pull round this time.

--------------------
Tradition is the handing down of the flame, not the worship of the ashes Gustav Mahler.

Posts: 8913 | From: Page 28 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Starbug
Shipmate
# 15917

- Posted      Profile for Starbug   Email Starbug   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
QLib, I'm so sorry to hear your news. I had a similar situation with my Dad and it's not a good place to be. Praying for you and your mum at this time.

--------------------
“Oh the pointing again. They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?” ― The Day of the Doctor

Posts: 1189 | From: West of the New Forest | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
(((Qlib))) [Votive]

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jack the Lass

Ship's airhead
# 3415

- Posted      Profile for Jack the Lass   Author's homepage   Email Jack the Lass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
(((Qlib))). Praying for your mum and you [Votive]

--------------------
"My body is a temple - it's big and doesn't move." (Jo Brand)
wiblog blipfoto blog

Posts: 5767 | From: the land of the deep-fried Mars Bar | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Curious
Shipmate
# 93

- Posted      Profile for Curious   Email Curious   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
There are so many others who need prayer that I feel slightly guilty for asking. But things are shit this evening - and I so could do with being held in prayer, please.

--------------------
Erin - you are missed more than you could know. Rest in peace and rise in glory - to provide unrest in the heavenly realms.

Posts: 1372 | From: Betwixt and between | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For PeteC's Micky, Lord have mercy.

for Mrs S' fundraiser, praise You!

For the Dowager Mrs S to be comforted in her loss.

For FoolOfTheShip's congregation to be preserved in communion.

For QLib and Mother QLib. For healing or a safe journey home.

For R. and another R.

for K.

for things to improve for Curious.

Thanks for prayers - the Telemum was indeed dramatically better this morning. She is improving, but still fragile and I'm slightly worried that some things aren't improving as fast as they should.

Fo banishment of the finance monster.

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Posts: 3509 | From: East Anglia | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
chive

Ship's nude
# 208

- Posted      Profile for chive   Email chive   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please pray for my friend M whose husband B died today suddenly. I only saw her this morning and she said he was doing ok. And for her two teenage sons. May he rest in peace and rise in glory. [Votive]

--------------------
'Edward was the kind of man who thought there was no such thing as a lesbian, just a woman who hadn't done one-to-one Bible study with him.' Catherine Fox, Love to the Lost

Posts: 3542 | From: the cupboard under the stairs | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
duchess

Ship's Blue Blooded Lady
# 2764

- Posted      Profile for duchess   Email duchess   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please pray for secret things I can not write on a public board as well as a simple prayer that this Thanksgiving might be a happy peaceful one in my family, no drama, please God. Just joy.

--------------------
♬♭ We're setting sail to the place on the map from which nobody has ever returned ♫♪♮
Ship of Fools-World Party

Posts: 11197 | From: Do you know the way? | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Cara
Shipmate
# 16966

- Posted      Profile for Cara     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Have been away for about two weeks so now am reading through, catching up, and trying to pray for everybody.

This touching and inspiring thread is a testament to the importance of prayer and to the strength of community.

[Votive] [Votive] [Votive]

--------------------
Pondering.

Meg the Red
Shipmate
# 11838

- Posted      Profile for Meg the Red   Email Meg the Red   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
Chocoholic Canuckistani Cyclopath

Posts: 1126 | From: Rat Creek | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Regarding Micky, his condition has been upgraded to stable. He is still in ICU with a mouth tube for breathing and sedated, but this is purposely done to give his body a chance to heal.

The prognosis is looking better than the weekend.

I offer prayers for all who have posted. [Votive]

--------------------

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My son is being tested for autism and intelligence as I type. Please pray for his test taking, and also for his parents' nerves.

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Cara
Shipmate
# 16966

- Posted      Profile for Cara     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Lamb Chopped, son, and family

--------------------
Pondering.

Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

Holding everyone in prayer [Votive]

--------------------

Ags

Knocked up
# 204

- Posted      Profile for Ags     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Curious [Votive]

--------------------
I think that we are most ourselves at our best, because that is what God intended us to be. The us we really like, the us that others love to be with. Moth

Posts: 2707 | From: London | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Starbug
Shipmate
# 15917

- Posted      Profile for Starbug   Email Starbug   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for all.

--------------------
“Oh the pointing again. They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?” ― The Day of the Doctor

Posts: 1189 | From: West of the New Forest | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

- Posted      Profile for daisymay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] reading [Votive] praying [Votive]

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Posts: 11224 | From: London - originally Dundee, Blairgowrie etc... | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Telemum much better. GP excited at prospect of hypercalcemia, which made her day.

For chive's friend M and her two teenage sons. May B rest in peace and rise in glory.

For duchess' private intention. For a peaceful and joyful family Thanksgiving.

For Micky, for healing.

For Chopped Junior's test taking, and his parents' nerves.

For banishment of the finance-monster.

For my heart's desire.

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Posts: 3509 | From: East Anglia | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mrs Shrew

Ship's Mother
# 8635

- Posted      Profile for Mrs Shrew   Author's homepage   Email Mrs Shrew   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
"The goal of life is not to make other people in your own image, it is to understand that they, too, are in God's image" (Orfeo)
Was "mummyfrances".

Posts: 703 | From: York, England | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
Oscar P.
Shipmate
# 10412

- Posted      Profile for Oscar P.   Email Oscar P.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Would you please pray for my dad's cousin S and her husband G? S was diagnosed with lung cancer in the summer and she is now under hospice care. G has had (another) stroke since this diagnosis and is now living in a nursing home where he is very unhappy. Prayers for peace for all in this family would be appreciated. Thank you for your faithfulness.
Posts: 93 | From: Gateway to the West | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
frivolous but very important at the moment: I'm past deadline on a very big project, which is bad enough, but the board I'm doing it for keeps sending me additions and changes. and then fussing about getting it done. They keep saying they appreciate the work and they want to help (it's really a one person job - would be harder to delegate) but they are UNDER FOOT. And I'm one step from screaming at all of them. if it wasn't important to the community generally I'd have quit by now.

prayers for patience, tenacity, and the self-control to keep from killing them ALL much appreciated. I haven't had a project like this stress me to tears in a long, long time.

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lucia

Looking for light
# 15201

- Posted      Profile for Lucia     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm helping interview for a job in our organization. I've never been involved in interviews before. Prayers please for us to choose the right person for the role. There probably isn't an ideal candidate but we need someone who can do the job well, even if they have to learn and grow into it.

[ 20. November 2012, 07:12: Message edited by: Lucia ]

Posts: 1075 | From: Nigh golden stone and spires | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged
The Intrepid Mrs S
Shipmate
# 17002

- Posted      Profile for The Intrepid Mrs S   Email The Intrepid Mrs S   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
There are so many others who need prayer that I feel slightly guilty for asking. But things are shit this evening - and I so could do with being held in prayer, please.
Lucky for us that God's love is not a zero-sum game. [Overused] Praise and bless the Lord who is always more ready to answer our prayers than we are to offer them. [Overused]

Prayer for all who read and post on this board, [Votive] and prayer for those who are too shy to ask. [Votive]

Mrs. S, learning anew that
'Prayer should be our first recourse, not our last resort' [Votive]

--------------------
Don't get your knickers in a twist over your advancing age. It achieves nothing and makes you walk funny.
Prayer should be our first recourse, not our last resort
'Lord, please give us patience. NOW!'

Posts: 1464 | From: Neither here nor there | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
Doc Tor
Deepest Red
# 9748

- Posted      Profile for Doc Tor     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Dear Church of England,

Don't screw up.

Love, me.

--------------------
Forward the New Republic

Posts: 9131 | From: Ultima Thule | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ethne Alba
Shipmate
# 5804

- Posted      Profile for Ethne Alba     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Amen [Votive]
Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

- Posted      Profile for Mary LA   Author's homepage   Email Mary LA   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying through by name [Votive]

Special prayers for those suffering in Gaza and Israel. [Votive]

As well as for my friend Ndude caught up in conflict as DRC rebels attempt to take Goma in the Congo. [Votive]

--------------------
“I often wonder if we were all characters in one of God's dreams.”
― Muriel Spark

Posts: 499 | From: Africa | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged
Aggie
Ship's cat
# 4385

- Posted      Profile for Aggie   Email Aggie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For my next door neighbour who died in hospital this morning following a short illness. Rest eternal grant unto him, O Lord. Let light perpetual shine upon him.

--------------------
“I see his blood upon the rose
And in the stars the glory of his eyes,
His body gleams amid eternal snows,
His tears fall from the skies.”
(Joseph Mary Plunkett 1887-1917)

Posts: 581 | From: A crazy, crazy world | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Doc Tor:
Dear Church of England,

Don't screw up.

Love, me.

Prayers especially today for all those at the General Synod, where they are debating and voting on whether to have Women Bishops. [Votive]

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For those who would find it helpful to pray for those from their own area by name: http://peterowen.org.uk/articles/gsmembers.html

--------------------

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by comet:
frivolous but very important at the moment: I'm past deadline on a very big project, which is bad enough, but the board I'm doing it for keeps sending me additions and changes. and then fussing about getting it done. They keep saying they appreciate the work and they want to help (it's really a one person job - would be harder to delegate) but they are UNDER FOOT. And I'm one step from screaming at all of them. if it wasn't important to the community generally I'd have quit by now.

prayers for patience, tenacity, and the self-control to keep from killing them ALL much appreciated. I haven't had a project like this stress me to tears in a long, long time.

[Votive] comet

Not sure it would help but there's a TICTH thread available for frustrations and the like.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

Summing up and then voting happening now [Votive]

--------------------

Zoey

Broken idealist
# 11152

- Posted      Profile for Zoey   Email Zoey   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
A few days ago I asked for prayers for a private intention. The private intention was, and is, a child protection investigation - the first of this particular kind which I've dealt with (I'm the children's social worker). I'll have to go to court in the next couple of weeks. I think my managers think I'm doing an okay job and I'm getting good support from my team at the mo. Ongoing prayers would be appreciated. Thank you.

--------------------
Pay no mind, I'm doing fine, I'm breathing on my own.

Posts: 3095 | From: the penultimate stop? | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Mad Cat
Shipmate
# 9104

- Posted      Profile for Mad Cat   Email Mad Cat   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Reading and praying [Votive]

I pray for travelling mercies tomorrow, for a good appointment with the doc on Thursday and for (all being well) a return to work on Friday. Wobbling without my meds, but succeeding in batting dark thoughts back where they belong. [Votive]

--------------------
Weird and sweary.

Posts: 1844 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Japes

Shipmate
# 5358

- Posted      Profile for Japes   Email Japes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] For the Church of England.

--------------------
Blog may or may not be of any interest.

Posts: 2013 | From: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
QLib

Bad Example
# 43

- Posted      Profile for QLib   Email QLib   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thanks for all the support. My mum lives to fight another day. She was so peaceful on Sunday - and is so angry and unhappy now.

Prayers for all here. [Votive]

--------------------
Tradition is the handing down of the flame, not the worship of the ashes Gustav Mahler.

Posts: 8913 | From: Page 28 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

- Posted      Profile for daisymay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] reading [Votive] praying [Votive]

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Posts: 11224 | From: London - originally Dundee, Blairgowrie etc... | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers for all. [Votive]

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
malik3000
Shipmate
# 11437

- Posted      Profile for malik3000   Author's homepage   Email malik3000   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] For all

[Votive] Well, for the 1st time since i was diagnosed withh melanoma a 11 months ago i am having actual chemotherapy, i.e. a toxic drug. (It's a clinical trial). It's capsules for me to take at home. I just took my 1st dose about 30 mnutes ago. I'm a bit nervous about side effects because of never having had chemo. Up to this point I haven't had any symptoms from the melanoma, nor from the previous therapy i was given, so i've never up to now "felt like a cancer patient". I know that sounds very insensitive to say since most people with a cancer can't say that -- as stated previously i have so blessedly fortunate. A good percentage (i don't know what) of people apparently get "mild to moderate" side effects. Why should i be spared? Anyway, so i am just sitting here watching "Topper" in the Turner Classic Movies channel waiting to see what, if anything, happens.

--------------------
God = love.

Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

- Posted      Profile for Mary LA   Author's homepage   Email Mary LA   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Gratitude that my friend in Goma, Congo, is safe. Many thanks for prayers.

For the repose of the soul of Aggie's neighbour [Votive]

For the Church of England [Votive]

For comet [Votive]

More prayers for Zoey's child protection investigation, that the court appearance goes well and justice is done

Safe travel and prayers for the doctor's appointment for Mad Cat, for equanimity without meds [Votive]

For QLib and her mother [Votive]

For malik beginning a clinical trial with chemo, that all goes well, that there are no unpleasant side effects, for complete healing

For those enduring today's shelling in Gaza, comfort and strength [Votive]

--------------------
“I often wonder if we were all characters in one of God's dreams.”
― Muriel Spark

Posts: 499 | From: Africa | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged
Pine Marten
Shipmate
# 11068

- Posted      Profile for Pine Marten   Email Pine Marten   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please pray for my friend JB, in and out of hospital because of a virus/infection/whatever. He had a lung transplant quite some time ago, and it's not a rejection, but they can't identify the problem so they are trying a new treatment following other unsuccessful tests.

And prayers for his wife and daughters, please.

[Votive] for him and all here.

--------------------
Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. - Oscar Wilde

Posts: 1731 | From: Isle of Albion | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Doc Tor
Deepest Red
# 9748

- Posted      Profile for Doc Tor     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Dear CofE,

You screwed up. I shall still be praying for you, however.

Yours, me

--------------------
Forward the New Republic

Posts: 9131 | From: Ultima Thule | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
malik3000
Shipmate
# 11437

[Votive] for Pine Marten's JB that his lung is healed, and for his family

[Votive] for each by name and need

[Axe murder] in thanks that the first does of the chemo pills has produced absolutely no ill effects! God is so good. I hae 4 more doses to take over the next 4 days -- as of now i feel absolutely good, no appetite or other problems [Yipee]

[ 21. November 2012, 17:26: Message edited by: malik3000 ]

--------------------
God = love.

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  ...  94  95  96 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016