homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Perfidious Albion (Page 38)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ...  54  55  56 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Perfidious Albion
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
We get some amazing rain here, too - the best thing to do is pull out of the traffic and wait it out but sometimes the roads are not wide enough to do that safely or where you are is at a place liable to flooding so we have to carry on - the scary bit is when a bus passes in a rush and with a HUGE bow wave!

Having been up betimes the last couple of days I granted myself a lie in this morning but I was awake anyway so I stayed there for a little while then just got up. Some days I am not good at idleness.

I am now going to construct a cleaning thingy for the solar water heater tubes - they get very inefficient if the green algae or whatever is allowed to accumulate.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Nicodemia
WYSIWYG
# 4756

- Posted      Profile for Nicodemia   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Some days I am not good at idleness.
You need to practise at this! I find its easier as you get older. [Smile]
Posts: 4544 | From: not too far from Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
St Everild
Shipmate
# 3626

- Posted      Profile for St Everild   Email St Everild   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
It's raining here now, as well.

I have the house to myself for a bit...it has been an exhausting week in the aftermath of our second burglary within 9 weeks, and I have had lots of police people, glaziers boarding up windows, other glaziers replacing windows etc etc etc. it is nice to be alone again, although really horrible having to tackle the mess that is my study, where every single drawer was upended onto the floor...

Someone sent me some very yummy chocolate brownies this week...seriously good ones...I might be persuaded to be a tiny bit generous if anyone would like a taste and a cuppa?

Posts: 1782 | From: Bethnei | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Here we are nowhere near drought conditions but we are seriously lacking in rain so send it on over!

Strange experience this afternoon when a young Muslim guy tried to give me some seemingly anti-Christian Islamic literature, which I declined - nicely I hope. I felt like saying to him that if Islam is one of the great world religions, which I think it is, why does he feel the need to denigrate other religions? A bit like when Christian missionaries denigrate Islam, I suppose. He wasn't obnoxious in the least but he was insistent I took these pamphlets and I was equally insistent that I didn't want to and wasn't going to take them. I gave him a smile and a wave as we drove away and he smiled back so I think we sort of parted amicably.

eta: I didn't take the pamphlets.

[ 24. August 2012, 16:08: Message edited by: Welease Woderwick ]

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Welease Woderwick:
Here we are nowhere near drought conditions but we are seriously lacking in rain so send it on over!

Have some of ours, cars were sailing rather than driving across the Pennines early this morning.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

- Posted      Profile for St. Gwladys   Email St. Gwladys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
One more week to go and we're off to the Isle of Wight for a week. Yay! Just hoping we have some decent weather as it's the last major break before Christmas.
Which reminds me - I'd better start the secret santa thread before too much longer - oh, how the year flies by.

--------------------
"I say - are you a matelot?"
"Careful what you say sir, we're on board ship here"
From "New York Girls", Steeleye Span, Commoners Crown (Voiced by Peter Sellers)

Posts: 3333 | From: Rhymney Valley, South Wales | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

I believe the Isle of Wight is now a Penguin-Free Zone but please report any sightings to the Appropriate Authorities!

--------------------

Nicodemia
WYSIWYG
# 4756

- Posted      Profile for Nicodemia   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
St. E - if its not too late, I'd love a choc brownie!

And I'm really sorry about your burglary - the 2nd one?! [Eek!] Do you look especially prosperous then - hanging gold necklaces out of the windows, stacks of £20 notes in the windows? [Biased]

No, seriously, it must be really frightening and dispiriting.

And its going to rain again soon. [Frown]

Posts: 4544 | From: not too far from Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
St E - sorry to hear it! Being burgled once is bad enough! I guess they were doing what they sometimes do, expecting you to have bought replacements for the valuables that they could then go off with again. I hope the police will be able to make some arrests and recover your items.

I really don't know why some people seem to think they have a right to break into someone else's home and just help themselves to what they fancy.

As for the rain - it hasn't arrived yet but last night was fun, I went off to the supermarket forgetting to pack my umbrella and timed it exactly right for getting back into the car as the heavens opened. Driving home, I could hardly see where I was going at times. We've been promised "slow-moving torrential downpours" today - well, it is traditional on a Bank Holiday - so probably not ideal weather for visiting summer gardens in the Cotswolds or motorway travel...

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
St Everild - [Tear] [Votive]

I'm so sorry to hear that. My MIL was burgled so many times she began to believe that it was the position of the house, so she moved - and was never burgled again.

Not an easy solution to a horrible problem.

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Japes

Shipmate
# 5358

- Posted      Profile for Japes   Email Japes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My apologies.

Not only did I mop the roof, clear a gutter, wash the outside of the windows at the back of the house, and bag up the rubbish kindly left me by a workman, I thought about cutting the grass.

It's obviously all my fault we've just had thunder, lightning and torrential rain.

So, I came in and mopped the bathroom walls and floor, and am waiting for the kitchen floor to dry before I go and practice tomorrow's hymns.

--------------------
Blog may or may not be of any interest.

Posts: 2013 | From: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Can't you practise the hymns while you are doing all those chores?

Wash me and I shall be whiter than snow

Exits stage left.

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

quote:
Originally posted by PeteC:
...Exits stage left.

Has he gone? Is it safe to come out now?

--------------------

Japes

Shipmate
# 5358

- Posted      Profile for Japes   Email Japes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by PeteC:
Can't you practise the hymns while you are doing all those chores?

Wash me and I shall be whiter than snow

Exits stage left.

It's just a little tricky practising the piano, at the same time as doing the mopping or whilst up a step ladder. Especially as none of the chores took place in the room where the piano lives.

I know, a poor excuse.

--------------------
Blog may or may not be of any interest.

Posts: 2013 | From: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I am thinking about washing the car...
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

We welcomed the rain here this afternoon and want more of it!

...but not in Hyderabad until after the cricket is over!

--------------------

St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

- Posted      Profile for St. Gwladys   Email St. Gwladys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
It was lovely day in Abergavenny, and we went to have lunch. We were sitting by a window, looking out, and could see the clouds get darker and it was obvious the wind was getting up. One of the parasols outside actually blew out of its holder and nearly hit diners at an adjacent table, which caused the barman to take all the others down a bit quickish! We then had a short but energetic thunderstom with torrential rain.
10 minutes later, the streets were nearly dry and the sun was out. Lets hear it for British Weather!

--------------------

Posts: 3333 | From: Rhymney Valley, South Wales | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
QLib

Bad Example
# 43

- Posted      Profile for QLib   Email QLib   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Glorious day today - sun glinting on the fast-running River Wye, oaks and beeches shimmering and waving in the very stiff breeze. Absolutely beautiful.

--------------------
Tradition is the handing down of the flame, not the worship of the ashes Gustav Mahler.

Posts: 8913 | From: Page 28 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

Went shopping this morning and came out to see people sheltering in doorways as rain streamed down with tropical intensity (did nobody read the forecast and think to bring an umbrella?), creating large bubbles in the rapidly growing pools on the pavement. Small waterfalls from the gutters, etc, splashes that jumped a few inches back up. Glorious.

It's been like that intermittently but no lasting damage. Cambridge, on the other hand, had flash flooding and part of the roof of their central library collapsed, according to the BBC news.

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

This weekend sees the start of the Onam school holidays and the local community association put on a kids event where two teams of kids competed to produce a Pookulam [literally: pond of flowers] and I was invited to go and record the event for posterity, or whatever. It meant me missing some of the cricket but it was good fun - HWMBO went with me then disappeared back home after about 20 minutes to carry on watching the match [Grrrrr!].

I am not really sure which team won the competition and I'm not sure anyone really cared - all the kids seem to have enjoyed themselves and it was good that the teams included all ages from about 6 to about 14 with some of the younger [4-5 year olds] ones being allowed join in for a few minutes.

It was a fun time and I got home in time to watch the end of Under-19s World Cup final, so that was good.

eta: and we had some good rain this afternoon which was a distinct bonus!

[ 26. August 2012, 14:19: Message edited by: Welease Woderwick ]

--------------------

St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

Today's forecast was for torrential rain over just about all of South Wales. We went up to Taurus at the Forest of Dean - Wodders, you may remember Taurus? - and it was reasonably dry. A quick trip to the bookshop at the Dean Forest Railway for Darllenwr, and back home in teeming rain. The cloud had come right down over the Severn Estuary and it looked pretty grim.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Yes, I'm very fond of Taurus - and it was a good day back in May. with my friends having their place in Yorkley I have been there several times over the years and have usually ended up spending money, which I pretty much avoided this year, as far as I can recall. The Arboretum at [?]Tetbury is also good, though all those trees do spoil the view a bit.

--------------------

Nicodemia
WYSIWYG
# 4756

Well, so far the forecast is right - sun, warm, actually feels like summer!

When I was very little my Mum used to sing me a little ditty which went something like this:-

The Sun has got his hat on
Hip hip hip hooray!
The Sun has got his hat on and is coming out to play [Yipee]

So jump into your sunsuit,
hip hip hip hooray!
The sun has got his hat on and is coming out to play [Yipee]

I offer you this to welcome a bit of sun, and hopefully give you a giggle.

(PS my sun suit was one of those knitted ones that you really didn't want to get wet! [Biased] )

I can also offer coffee, digestives and hobnobs

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Digestives and Hobnobs would go rather well with a glass of warm Almond milk, I think - thank you. But please, not chocolate ones.

It has gone very dark here so I am rather hoping we are going to get some more rain - it is so annoying when we get the darkness but the rain passes us by!

I went into town this morning to stock up on medications and with tomorrow being major festival it was crazy down there - nearly as bad as Sainsbury's on Christmas Eve.

Aha, I can hear the rain approaching, it sounds wonderful.

--------------------

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Nicodemia:

I can also offer coffee, digestives and hobnobs

Yes please - I have logged in just before coffee time.

I have done the washing, ironing and two hours schoolwork, so feel ready for a break.

Next job - clean the bathrooms. We had a cleaner up to the end of July - but now that I'm semi-retired I can't justify the expense, waaaaah!

\_/D cheers!

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Good luck with the bathrooms, Boogie. I bought myself a good, long handled scrubber recently which is great for the bathroom floors - all our bathrooms are wet-rooms with non-slip vitrified tiling and they need a good scrub every few weeks - I find it quite therapeutic.

--------------------

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

quote:
Originally posted by Welease Woderwick:
Good luck with the bathrooms, Boogie. I bought myself a good, long handled scrubber recently which is great for the bathroom floors - all our bathrooms are wet-rooms with non-slip vitrified tiling and they need a good scrub every few weeks - I find it quite therapeutic.

Mmmm - I like a nice wetroom!

Bathrooms are done - no scrubbing 'tho as we have laminate floors.

Now for another coffee, then off for a swim [Yipee]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
We've had a good but quite tiring week in Orkney - we did quite a lot of cooking and clearing for my dad, so I almost feel that I'll be going back to w*rk next week for a rest.

New great-niece has been met and cuddled, and is, of course, the most beautiful baby on the planet.
[Axe murder]

We're now back in Colchester and heading up to London tomorrow where we're meeting up with D's sister and niece for supper, then staying at a hotel in Osterley before getting the plane home on Thursday.

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Good to hear from you, piglet - that holiday seems to have flown by! Have a good trip home.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Today is Onam, probably the biggest festival of the year here and I have, as always, committed The Sin of Onam - viz GLUTTONY.

Gosh but I have eaten a lot! It is at times like this that I think I should have taken advantage of the recent name change amnesty to call myself:

Mr Creosote

I had to ask Mrs E to take the dish of banana cooked in raw sugar away as I was just taking piece after piece - after having some time earlier declared I was so full I couldn't eat another thing!

It is chucking it down so a postprandial amble seems out of the question - I think I may have a little lie down instead.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

It is now getting on for 8 hours later - I had a lie down and later I had a walk for an hour and I still feel uncomfortably full!

Tee hee.

I think I'll go to bed.

--------------------

Nicodemia
WYSIWYG
# 4756

I hope, WW (she says severely [Biased] ) that you decided to miss breakfast, and went for a long walk to help your poor overloaded digestive tract! [Snigger]

I could only watch a bit of the opening of the Paralympics, as Mr. N wished to see something else, and was already recording yet another programme. However, I am sure I will catch it on various news channels. I am looking forward to seeing most of the sports, especially swimming and athletic-y things.

However, for now, the dog is looking at me as though he thinks it is walks time (it is) so I had better leave this. Coffee and biscuits on offer when I come back.

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Yup, I couldn't face breakfast either but we have just had yesterday's leftovers for lunch - and I think they tasted even better today, as "curry" often does. I possibly ate more than yesterday as well [Hot and Hormonal]

No supper tonight!

Rather like Christmas turkey the leftovers can last a while - I think tomorrow will see the end of them.

--------------------

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

How is getting around London now the Paralympics have started - as easy as during the Olympics or more chaotic? Any advice welcome, as I may have to be in central London at some point at the weekend so am hoping it won't be too much of a scrum.
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
We were in London on Wednesday, having left Colchester at lunch-time and, even though we avoided the (completely static) M25, it was still jolly slow going - we didn't get to Osterley until about 4 o'clock.

We took the Tube to London Bridge and to say it was crowded would be a serious understatement. D's sister and niece got held up too, but we eventually met up and had a wonderful feed here, sitting outside, watching the river go by. Afterwards we took a stroll across Tower Bridge, taking pictures of D. posing with one of the Wenlock statues en route.

In other news, while we were away the man who'd been doing the improvements chez Piglet died suddenly. He had been in poor health, although he seemed to regard doing the work on our house as a sort of therapy, and D. had difficulty getting him not to overdo things.

I'm trying very hard not to feel (a) relieved that it didn't happen when he was actually in the house; or (b) put out that the work we'd hoped would be finished when we got back isn't and we're going to have to find someone else to do it, but I'm not entirely succeeding.

I never actually met him - he was always at the house when I was at w*rk - but may he rest in peace. [Votive]

--------------------

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Welcome back piglet - sad about the renovations man.

today was the third feast in a row but with some new dishes including a superb beetroot curry that goes surprising well with the bitter gourd one.

Gosh I love food!

I think I'll leave weighing myself until sometime next week.

--------------------

balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Heading out in the very early hours of the morning for two weeks in Spain. Was looking forwards to it, then saw this news.

The good news is the fire has passed the resort, they were evacuating 8 km away, and we should be OK as long as the wind stays from the east.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Go well and be safe, both of you.

--------------------

balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

Gives a whole new meaning to "red sky at night."

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

beachcomber
Shipmate
# 17294

- Posted      Profile for beachcomber   Email beachcomber   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
This is a nice chatty thread.

Was in hail storm yesterday !

[ 31. August 2012, 18:18: Message edited by: beachcomber ]

--------------------
Helen-Eva:'This is all really interesting and intensely confusing stuff and I am now bewildered in a much more informed way than I was before.'

Posts: 144 | From: bagdad cafe | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged
St Everild
Shipmate
# 3626

- Posted      Profile for St Everild   Email St Everild   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Just got back from a fabulous few days away near Llandeilo...weather a bit mixed but it didn't spoil anything. Wishing I was still there...
Posts: 1782 | From: Bethnei | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
It depends when you go into London I guess - I had no problems going in on Tuesday or Thursday - but I did pick my times a bit and didn't travel at times forecast as busy. I go through Stratford to go in and was on the South Bank, around Westminster, the City, St Paul's ...

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

Well, today all 7 Olympic venues were in action, 4 London football clubs were playing matches, and the rugby was getting under way at Twickenham.

I can report that I had no problem getting to, from or around London by train, bus or tube. As the grapevine said, it was quiet. No football or rugby fans to be seen at all. All transport was on time, prompt, with seats to be had. One of the easiest days out in London I've had in years. (Marred only slightly by a malicious pigeon generously decorating me just three minutes before I was due to meet a relative, but there we go.)

Interesting day but at the end of it, good to leave London behind. I used to want to live there, but these days as the train speeds northwards and the grimy suburbs start to give way to fields, hills and farms, and the scenery becomes more rural and beautiful as you approach the Cotswolds and south Midlands, I can only say I wouldn't swop it now.

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

I know what you mean, Ariel - I love going to London, and we had a really nice time there the other day (it was cool enough that walking about was comfortable), but I'm not sure that I'd enjoy living there.

As for commuting in and out every day ... [Eek!]

Another nice sunny day here today - after a lazy morning, did a spot of shopping although the mall was v. busy as it's the Labour Day holiday on Monday.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Being almost a Londoner by birth I reckon I live just about close enough now!

It is a nice place to pop in for a day or two but I can't say I miss it when I'm not there but then that probably goes for much of UK - too cold and too expensive for me, I'm afraid.

The new young assistant priest who says the Sunday mass at the Latin Catholic church we got to has had the [very necessary] pedestal fan in the sanctuary slightly repositioned to point at his chair so that now, with it being quite a small sanctuary, sometimes the thurifer has to stand half behind it which means that fast moving clouds of incense waft swiftly past the priest and right over to the other side. I think the lad that is normally the thurifer sometimes puts a little bit of extra incense on to the coals just for the heck of it.

They do use a rather lovely incense.

--------------------

Nicodemia
WYSIWYG
# 4756

Lived in London, in a bed sit backing onto Regents Park in my Youth, which is a very long way away now. London was OK then if you were young, capable and reasonably street-wise.

Now I would be rather frightened, I think - everything seems much faster, a great deal younger, and harder, somehow.

Don't want to go there!

Its raining again. What a surprise!

Dog is very ill, and stayed in Vet's overnight. Waiting to hear. At least he won't want a walk!

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

Sorry about your dog, Nicomedia, how is he getting on?

Thinking back to yesterday - I saw a car parked somewhere in the vicinity of Westminster Cathedral. Each seat was covered in a different holy car seat cover. The driver's seat had a cover with rows of large blue crosses and a portrait of the Virgin Mary, the one next to it had the emblems of the Holy Spirit (who surely ought to have been in the driving seat?) and the back seats had the Holy Family.

It beats the wimpy effort I've seen elsewhere where a few people just have a rosary hanging from the mirror and that's it, not even so much as a dashboard saint.

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

[Votive] for Nicodemia's dog. [Frown]

Ariel, maybe they got their car-seat covers from the same place as the sofa-cover in Father Ted ... [Big Grin]

Last "small-choir" Evensong of the summer tonight - there were four of us plus D. in the choir, and we did D's responses, Psalm 74, Weelkes' Short Service and O God, the King of Glory by Purcell. Very nice it was too.

Back to "old clothes and porridge", as my dad would say, on Wednesday.

--------------------

Nicodemia
WYSIWYG
# 4756

I am pleased to say dog perked up no end in the Vet Hospital yesterday, and we fetched him later in the morning. Still on antibiotics and got to go back for a check-up tomorrow, but I have never seen a more normal dog!! [Smile]

Even the Vet was surprised!

Children go back to school this week. I can guarantee we will have a long spell of fine weather!

North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

- Posted      Profile for North East Quine   Email North East Quine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Our kids went back to school two weeks ago, Nicodemia,but our weather has remained grey and damp.
Posts: 6414 | From: North East Scotland | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ...  54  55  56 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016