homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Doctor Who: Fall 2013 (Page 12)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  17  18  19 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Doctor Who: Fall 2013
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
1. Ooooh. We're getting 7th Doctor Redux! Moral ambiguity is tres sexxxy.

2. We might even be getting morally complex Daleks? A boy can hope that's what "life…prevails" means. It's what I liked most about "Asylum of the Daleks"—taking all the standard Dalek tropes, then subverting them. True, the old Daleks have been pretty much played out. Had been by Davidson's tenure, if we're being honest. Subverting them, making them morally complex—well, that's different. It plays against our expectations, our own ingrained ideas of the tropes.

3. More Vastra. Means more Strax. This is a good thing.

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Carys

Ship's Celticist
# 78

- Posted      Profile for Carys   Email Carys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Adeodatus:
At last, a proper trailer - now we're talking!

Is it me, or did the Doctor say he'd lived for over 2000 years? I thought Matt Smith said he was 900 odd,so have 1000 years just happened for Peter Capaldi or what?

Carys

--------------------
O Lord, you have searched me and know me
You know when I sit and when I rise

Posts: 6896 | From: Bryste mwy na thebyg | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Hedgehog

Ship's Shortstop
# 14125

- Posted      Profile for Hedgehog   Email Hedgehog   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Carys:
Is it me, or did the Doctor say he'd lived for over 2000 years? I thought Matt Smith said he was 900 odd,so have 1000 years just happened for Peter Capaldi or what?

The age of the Doctor is always tricky to work out because of many contradictory statements. And, for that matter, when we say he is x years old, by what planet are we calculating the years? A year of Earth? A year of Gallifrey?

But, to answer your question, in The Day of the Doctor Matt Smith said he was 1,200 (although he was very vague about that and admitted he might be wrong). Then, in The Time of the Doctor we are told that when he was stranded on Trenzalore, between the time that Clara was first there and the time of her second appearance, 300 years had passed. So that brings the Doctor to 1500. We are not told how much time passed between when Clara was sent away for the second time and she arrives back on Trenzalore at the end, but the Doctor has aged considerably by then, so it is not too much of a stretch to believe that another 500 or 600 years had gone by. That would then make the Doctor about 2000 at the time of his regeneration into Capaldi.

--------------------
"We must regain the conviction that we need one another, that we have a shared responsibility for others and the world, and that being good and decent are worth it."--Pope Francis, Laudato Si'

Posts: 2740 | From: Delaware, USA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged
tessaB
Shipmate
# 8533

- Posted      Profile for tessaB   Email tessaB   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Has anyone seen this ?

--------------------
tessaB
eating chocolate to the glory of God
Holiday cottage near Rye

Posts: 1068 | From: U.K. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by tessaB:
Has anyone seen this ?

Extra footage not on TV is the main attraction.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

- Posted      Profile for Penny S     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
It does say it will be made available at a later date.
Question - is it worth paying to watch the extra surrounded by popcorn and noisy people, or watching off air, and then the full version later up on my wall via the projector with our own choice of munchies?
Galaxy Quest was good in the cinema. The audience applauded. Never seen before.

M.
Ship's Spare Part
# 3291

- Posted      Profile for M.   Email M.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
We've just booked to go to the Odeon Leicester Square to see it!!!!!!

M.

Posts: 2303 | From: Lurking in Surrey | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jen.

Godless Liberal
# 3131

- Posted      Profile for Jen.   Email Jen.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
We've got tickets to see it at our local! I think dr who on big screen should be good!

--------------------
Was Jenny Ann, but fancied being more minimal.

Posts: 5318 | From: Manchester, England | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Sadly I'm at a friggin' conference that night

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
George Spigot

Outcast
# 253

- Posted      Profile for George Spigot   Author's homepage   Email George Spigot   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm really hopeful that this new series/season will be an improvement. Especially with the promise of no Dr/companion romance.

While I'm on the subject did anyone else find The Time of the Doctor to be mind numbingly bad? I mean I'm hard pressed to think of a worse one. The Twin dilemma maybe? Or possibly the Space pirates?

--------------------
C.S. Lewis's Head is just a tool for the Devil. (And you can quote me on that.) ~
Philip Purser Hallard
http://www.thoughtplay.com/infinitarian/gbsfatb.html

Posts: 1625 | From: Derbyshire - England | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

- Posted      Profile for Penny S     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
That question has sent me to the synopsis on Wikipedia. Clearly I missed some little references.

The answer is yes. I did actually think so at the time. I'm not going to compare it with anything else, but there was too much new stuff, and silly stuff, and the tying up of ends is like the back of my embroidery. (Clue, the back of embroidery should look as neat as the front.)

Robert Armin

All licens'd fool
# 182

- Posted      Profile for Robert Armin     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Was The Time of the Doctor Matt Smith's farewell? If so, I agree completely. Unremitting bollocks from beginning to end.

On a tangent, I have just bought myself these shoes. I shouldn't have done, but I couldn't fight temptation any longer.

--------------------
Keeping fit was an obsession with Fr Moity .... He did chin ups in the vestry, calisthenics in the pulpit, and had developed a series of Tai-Chi exercises to correspond with ritual movements of the Mass. The Antipope Robert Rankin

Posts: 8927 | From: In the pack | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
tessaB
Shipmate
# 8533

- Posted      Profile for tessaB   Email tessaB   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I wantssss them my preciousssss. (Oh sorry, wrong fan hat on)

--------------------
tessaB
Holiday cottage near Rye

Lord Jestocost
Shipmate
# 12909

- Posted      Profile for Lord Jestocost   Email Lord Jestocost   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
An interesting insight into a parallel universe: Brian Blessed was offered the role of Doctor Who that went to Patrick Troughton.

Thinks might have been a lot different. And louder.

Posts: 761 | From: The Instrumentality of Man | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged
Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

- Posted      Profile for Sipech   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Jestocost:
An interesting insight into a parallel universe: Brian Blessed was offered the role of Doctor Who that went to Patrick Troughton.

THE DALEK'S ALIVE!!!

--------------------
I try to be self-deprecating; I'm just not very good at it.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheAlethiophile

Posts: 3791 | From: On the corporate ladder | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
The Time of the Doctor was bad, I think, although I'm not sure I would say it was one of the worst I've ever seen. Mind you, I don't remember it much.

When thinking about the most recent season/specials my mind instantly chooses to recall The Day of the Doctor (the 50th anniversary show), which was head and shoulders above most of the rest. Also The Name of the Doctor (season finale immediately before it) was pretty good. But 2012-2013 had more than its fair share of weak episodes, or episodes that were ultimately disappointing after promising rather more.

[ 05. August 2014, 13:43: Message edited by: orfeo ]

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Dafyd
Shipmate
# 5549

- Posted      Profile for Dafyd   Email Dafyd   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I enjoyed the Clara season so far, with the exception of the two Gatiss episodes.

Some people just like being grumpy.

--------------------
we remain, thanks to original sin, much in love with talking about, rather than with, one another. Rowan Williams

Posts: 10567 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dafyd:
I enjoyed the Clara season so far, with the exception of the two Gatiss episodes.

It's not as if the 'Clara season' has been that long yet!

Journey to the center of the TARDIS was a mess. Nightmare in Silver was pretty disappointing. I really, really liked Hide until the last few minutes when it decided it had to become feel-good and sappy. We couldn't possibly have a proper monster.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Adeodatus
Shipmate
# 4992

- Posted      Profile for Adeodatus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by orfeo:
quote:
Originally posted by Dafyd:

It's not as if the 'Clara season' has been that long yet!

Journey to the center of the TARDIS was a mess. Nightmare in Silver was pretty disappointing. I really, really liked Hide until the last few minutes when it decided it had to become feel-good and sappy. We couldn't possibly have a proper monster.

I've found that all of these (possibly excluding "Journey", which really was pretty bad) improve with acquaintance. Same goes for the Gatiss episodes, which I liked anyway, and Time of the Doctor. The main problem of "Time of...", as I may have said here before, was its pacing. It was just the wrong shape. It's possible it needed to be longer, but I think probable that it needed to be shorter, and cut out a lot of stuff about a centuries-long conflict that that little farming community couldn't possibly have survived.

I think one of the best things about Doctor Who in 2013 was Clara herself. I never disliked Amy or Rory, but I think Clara is an absolute star. She seems to have an air of slightly anxious wonderment that I think is wholly appropriate to a TARDIS traveller. I think seeing Jenna Coleman work with Peter Capaldi is going to be an absolute delight.

--------------------
"What is broken, repair with gold."

Posts: 9779 | From: Manchester | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by TheAlethiophile:
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Jestocost:
[qb] An interesting insight into a parallel universe: Brian Blessed was offered the role of Doctor Who that went to Patrick Troughton.

THE DALEK'S ALIVE!!!
What an unfair, gross mis-characterisation. [Disappointed]

It would have been something more towards THE DALEK'S ALIVE!!!!!! But louder, with more emphasis and flecks of spittle. And veins popping and.....

[ 05. August 2014, 14:33: Message edited by: lilBuddha ]

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

According to a radio programme this morning (BBC London) Cardiff is awash today with costumed fans for a premiere of the first episode.

!!! Thought it was later.

Eigon
Shipmate
# 4917

- Posted      Profile for Eigon   Author's homepage   Email Eigon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
There was a nice bit of dialogue in a clip I've just seen:
Doctor: "She's not my assistant. She's - there's another word..."
Clara: "I'm his carer."
Doctor: "Right - she cares so I don't have to."

--------------------
Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind.

Posts: 3710 | From: Hay-on-Wye, town of books | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Adeodatus
Shipmate
# 4992

- Posted      Profile for Adeodatus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Eigon:
There was a nice bit of dialogue in a clip I've just seen:
Doctor: "She's not my assistant. She's - there's another word..."
Clara: "I'm his carer."
Doctor: "Right - she cares so I don't have to."

Y'see ... when people say things like that, I just have to go looking. This morning's Breakfast on BBC, yes?

I am very very liking everything I see so far. This Doctor has an edge to him - just a hint of Malcolm Tucker, perhaps, as the tv interview suggests. (For any Shipmates who need to google Malcolm Tucker, there are clips from "In The Thick Of It" online, but they're probably not work-safe!)

--------------------

Adeodatus
Shipmate
# 4992

(Though, of course, there is no "In" in "The Thick Of It".)

--------------------

Jen.

Godless Liberal
# 3131

- Posted      Profile for Jen.   Email Jen.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I went and watched the thick of it in preparation. I shall be most disappointed if there isn't a least a hint of tucker!

--------------------

tessaB
Shipmate
# 8533

Tickets booked for the cinema for next Saturday. [Yipee]
Felt a bit sheepish when the ticket seller had to check 'that's two adults then is it?' Yes it is [Hot and Hormonal]

--------------------
tessaB
Holiday cottage near Rye

orfeo

# 13878

My 'preparation' consists of enfolding myself in seasons 12 and 13 - Tom Baker and Elisabeth Sladen and, behind the scenes, Holmes and Hinchcliffe.

I decided to go through season 12 before the new episodes started, and I enjoyed it enough that I decided to power on through season 13 as well. After all, there was only a very small broadcast gap between those two seasons, and no production gap at all...

It really is fascinating seeing the show evolve and change. Over the weekend I watched Ark in Space, The Sontaran Experiment, Genesis of the Daleks, Revenge of the Cybermen, Terror of the Zygons and Planet of Evil.

--------------------

Adeodatus
Shipmate
# 4992

quote:
Originally posted by tessaB:
Tickets booked for the cinema for next Saturday. [Yipee]
Felt a bit sheepish when the ticket seller had to check 'that's two adults then is it?' Yes it is [Hot and Hormonal]

quote:
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
- The Fourth Doctor

Orfeo, that's some nice prep you're doing - some of the stories you're watching are among my favourites. I'm not doing much prep myself - a handful of stories from Matt Smith's last season is all, finishing with The Time of the Doctor, of course.

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Adeodatus:

I think one of the best things about Doctor Who in 2013 was Clara herself. I never disliked Amy or Rory, but I think Clara is an absolute star.

I have to agree, much as I loved Amy. Once I got around to watching the season, I was impressed by the way Clara seemed to be so self-directing. And she put her hands on the steering wheel of the TARDIS!
[Yipee] [Yipee] [Yipee]

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

# 13878

It's always fun watching the classic series and seeing something I remember from childhood (albeit it's currently things that I saw when they were repeated a few years later, not when they first aired).

Tonight I'm watching The Android Invasion. Sarah Jane's face has just fallen off. I definitely remember that. Last night it was Pyramids of Mars and I knew well before I got to it that Sutekh would be zapping the Doctor with his eyes. I had bloody nightmares about Sutekh's eyes...

--------------------

Adeodatus
Shipmate
# 4992

Pyramids was the cause of a minor Egyptology craze at my school. Well ... me and a couple of friends, anyway.

But Gabriel Woolf's amazing voice! - also famous for this. (Warning - don't click on that link if you're at work or of a nervous disposition! [Biased] )

--------------------

LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I knew almost nothing about Doctor Who. They did show it on Dutch television when I was young, but I wasn't interested in it at the time.

Last week, someone gave me a DVD with Season One (that would be the Ninth Doctor?) I have watched the first six episodes until now.

I'm not getting addicted. Nonono, I can still let go of this any time I want to. Really, I can.

[Help]

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

Posts: 9474 | From: Brazil / Africa | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Robert Armin

All licens'd fool
# 182

- Posted      Profile for Robert Armin     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
You'll only be addicted when you start calling it Season 27, rather then Season 1!

--------------------
Keeping fit was an obsession with Fr Moity .... He did chin ups in the vestry, calisthenics in the pulpit, and had developed a series of Tai-Chi exercises to correspond with ritual movements of the Mass. The Antipope Robert Rankin

LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Phew! I'm still safe then. Now let me watch another episode ...

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

Hedgehog

Ship's Shortstop
# 14125

- Posted      Profile for Hedgehog   Email Hedgehog   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by LeRoc:
Last week, someone gave me a DVD with Season One (that would be the Ninth Doctor?) I have watched the first six episodes until now.

Fantastic!

--------------------
"We must regain the conviction that we need one another, that we have a shared responsibility for others and the world, and that being good and decent are worth it."--Pope Francis, Laudato Si'

Posts: 2740 | From: Delaware, USA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

# 13878

Six episodes. He's seen 'Dalek'. That ought to be just about enough to hook him.

--------------------

LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

I'm afraid so. It's brilliant!

--------------------

Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
May I say that I am gutted that on the 23rd I am at a conference. Just gutted.

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

# 13878

quote:
Originally posted by Zappa:

In this part of the world it's on the 24th.

I've just watched The Brain of Morbius. Pretty good stuff. I'm afraid I'm becoming increasingly disillusioned with Philip Sandifer's blog, though... when he gets on an excited roll he just flatly ignores the actual TV show and declares that it demonstrates things that aren't in the script. His entry on Morbius ends up being built on a statement that is the exact opposite of the the statement the Doctor actually makes.

--------------------

Robert Armin

All licens'd fool
# 182

quote:
Originally posted by Zappa:

I'm on retreat. Even though I will record it, that really is mortification of the flesh.

--------------------

Starbug
Shipmate
# 15917

- Posted      Profile for Starbug   Email Starbug   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm away on holiday. The holiday can't be rescheduled as it involves attending a music festival, so I'm having to record it as well. And presumably try to avoid social media until we get back, to avoid spoilers.

--------------------
“Oh the pointing again. They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?” ― The Day of the Doctor

Posts: 1189 | From: West of the New Forest | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
tessaB
Shipmate
# 8533

Beloved daughter is at Reading festival this weekend. Hope she has a lovely time but I am gutted that I can't phone her when I get back from the cinema for a squealy fan-fest. She has fallen head-over-heels in love with every Doctor from Christopher Eccleston onwards and is ready to fall hard for Peter Capaldi. (Slight age gap as he is three years older than I am, but who's counting?)
Incidentally, I know he is best known for The Thick of It, but does anyone remember a short series way back in the day called Neverwhere? Written by Neil Gaiman it was about life under London. Anyway there was a rather young and pretty (but evil) angel called the Angel Islington in it, played by a rather young and pretty Peter Capaldi!

--------------------
tessaB
Holiday cottage near Rye

Eigon
Shipmate
# 4917

- Posted      Profile for Eigon   Author's homepage   Email Eigon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Oh, he was excellent as the Angel Islington! I actually think he was better than Benedict Cumberbatch, who played the Angel in the recent radio version of Neverwhere.
He was also excellent as the quiet civil servant in Torchwood: Children of Earth.

--------------------
Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind.

Posts: 3710 | From: Hay-on-Wye, town of books | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Adeodatus
Shipmate
# 4992

He's a multi-talented man, our Mr Capaldi. You can find online his documentary "A Portrait of Scotland" in which he traces the history of Scottish portrait painting. He was a student at Glasgow School of Art and can clearly still wield a nifty pencil. He comes across as having a warm and passionate personality and interestingly at one point describes himself as "an old fop".

--------------------

Jen.

Godless Liberal
# 3131

he looks better now than when he was Islington.

--------------------

jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
There was a nice little segment on the news this morning about Doctor Who.

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sparrow
Shipmate
# 2458

- Posted      Profile for Sparrow   Email Sparrow   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
10 minutes to go! [Yipee] [Yipee] [Yipee]

--------------------
For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life,nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Posts: 3149 | From: Bottom right hand corner of the UK | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
And it begins ..... NOW!!!

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Bene Gesserit
Shipmate
# 14718

- Posted      Profile for Bene Gesserit   Email Bene Gesserit   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Loved it! Several bits made me laugh out loud and I think we saw that darker side to the Doctor emerging.

--------------------
Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus

Posts: 405 | From: Flatlands of the East | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Best joke by the Doctor was the one about Kereoke and mime. I loved that one.

Well done Jenna Coleman for carrying the show.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  17  18  19 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016