homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » The NZ/Australia thread 2013 [mk 28] (Page 14)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  25  26  27 

Source: (consider it) Thread: The NZ/Australia thread 2013 [mk 28]
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Gee D:
Well, that's both good and bad news about your eye. How are your aches and pains from your fall coming along?

I think the cold is part of the problem. I received a PM from a Shipmate who has more common sense than I challenging my going to work in the school library when my ribs were so sore - so I took the day off today and will probably do so tomorrow.

I must admit it's a bit scary out there these mornings as the black ice makes walking hazardous, even though I always wear flat walking shoes (which I currently can'tbend to tie the laces). Tomorrow's temperature at 8am is forecast to be -4c.

Huia

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
-4C is positively winter-balmy in these parts.

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Huia, my mother-in-law, who has had a few falls (in the bad sense of that phrase) recommends old-fashioned epsom salts baths if you can get in and out. Her wisdom does not extend to -4 temps, except saying to keep indoors and well rugged up.

Top of the page may be a boost!

--------------------
Not every Anglican in Sydney is Sydney Anglican

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
the giant cheeseburger
Shipmate
# 10942

- Posted      Profile for the giant cheeseburger     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Looks like Origin won't be the biggest brawl on tonight.

--------------------
If I give a homeopathy advocate a really huge punch in the face, can the injury be cured by giving them another really small punch in the face?

Posts: 4834 | From: Adelaide, South Australia. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Evangeline
Shipmate
# 7002

- Posted      Profile for Evangeline   Email Evangeline   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Yawn, deja vu with Australian politics. I can't stand that jumped up pompous little pipsqueak who is challenging. He started off as a parody of John Howard, now he's just a parody of himself.
Posts: 2871 | From: "A capsule of modernity afloat in a wild sea" | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by PeteC:
-4C is positively winter-balmy in these parts.

What can I say Pete - I'm a wuss. When we were studying Canada in Primary School - aged about 9 or 10 - I remember feeling very grateful that my ancestors came to NZ rather than Canada, my sole criterion being relative temperatures.

GeeD - I might risk the bath in a few days, At present I'm relying on showers because it would be so [Hot and Hormonal] to get stuck.

Huia

--------------------

Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Evangeline:
Yawn, deja vu with Australian politics. I can't stand that jumped up pompous little pipsqueak who is challenging. He started off as a parody of John Howard, now he's just a parody of himself.

It's been a fascinating time. As it happens I don't see things your way, and even went so far as to write to my local Labor member (Warren Snowdon) at the time of the last legitimate spill (not Crean's debacle) that he had rocks in his head if he supported Gillard (he did). But I have to admit that some of the anti-Gillard stuff has been nasty gender-based attacks (including a vicious meme posted on Facebook that my son-in-law has shared), and, while I am firmly in the Rudd camp, I believe Gillard has been a great sign of hope for women in politics.

I've always believed, though, that she should have been tapping Rudd on the shoulder about now rather than knifing him in the gut three years ago.

At any rate, let's hope Rudd gets a chance to lead the way on compassionate response to asylum seekers. He remains one of my favourite political leaders.

And because this is a thread amongst friends I won't engage in any further Rudd/Gillard tete a tete ... my hope is that somehow Abbott, against all odds, can be stopped.

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
From Zappa

And because this is a thread amongst friends I won't engage in any further Rudd/Gillard tete a tete ... my hope is that somehow Abbott, against all odds, can be stopped.

Yes, indeed, and this looks like the best chance there is. The Jesuits must wake up each morning worrying how they could have sent out a man like him.

And Huia, prayers for continuing recovery. Remember that nurofen is your friend.

[ 26. June 2013, 22:05: Message edited by: Gee D ]

--------------------

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

- Posted      Profile for Banner Lady   Email Banner Lady   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TP emerged this morning to say he had had the worst nightmare of his life last night.

He dreamed Kevin Rudd was Prime Minister again. [Razz]

--------------------
Women in the church are not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be enjoyed.

Posts: 7080 | From: Canberra Australia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Evensong
Shipmate
# 14696

- Posted      Profile for Evensong   Author's homepage   Email Evensong   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Yipee] [Yipee]

We got our PM back

--------------------
a theological scrapbook

Posts: 9481 | From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged
Arabella Purity Winterbottom

Trumpeting hope
# 3434

- Posted      Profile for Arabella Purity Winterbottom   Email Arabella Purity Winterbottom   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
We are in the dark, literally. Our power went off last Saturday morning and we still haven't got it back. We've been visiting the library a lot! ETA for return of light and heat is currently Sunday (was Wednesday, then Saturday).

The weird thing is that our neighbours have power, but our next but one neighbour lost his as well, and we're the only two houses still in the dark in our suburb.

However, we've been managing, with the help of the shower at the gym and the library. This weekend we're singing the Verdi Requiem with the NZSO, so that's another 10 or so hours in a warm place. Its given me a lot more sympathy for Christchurch (not that I didn't have it already, but just lots more now).

--------------------
Hell is full of the talented and Heaven is full of the energetic. St Jane Frances de Chantal

Posts: 3702 | From: Aotearoa, New Zealand | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
the giant cheeseburger
Shipmate
# 10942

- Posted      Profile for the giant cheeseburger     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Zappa:
It's been a fascinating time.

Your local rag doesn't think so!

I don't think it's entirely a bad thing for the whole gender issue that Julia Gillard's time came to an ugly end. That she could be deposed in the same manner as she clawed her way up to the office (what was it another recent leader called it - the ladder of opportunity?) is an ironic expression of equal treatment.

I expect that the date of the election may get changed.

Did anybody else see the swearing in this morning? The PM's granddaughter is a cute one, it looked like the GG might consider using some reserve powers to keep her!

--------------------
If I give a homeopathy advocate a really huge punch in the face, can the injury be cured by giving them another really small punch in the face?

Posts: 4834 | From: Adelaide, South Australia. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Emendator Liturgia
Shipmate
# 17245

- Posted      Profile for Emendator Liturgia   Author's homepage   Email Emendator Liturgia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
At any rate, let's hope Rudd gets a chance to lead the way on compassionate response to asylum seekers. He remains one of my favourite political leaders.

Whilst the mood in this household was one of jubilation - and the shared belief that JG was simply a bad leader, which fact had nothing at all to do with her gender, with regards to immigration and refugees I don't hold out much hope of a more humane policy shift.

If the interview last night on Lateline with our Foreign Minister is anything to go by (quoting things like most refugees nowadays are just financial refugees, and that those with soft hearts need to toughen up), then I think detention centres are likely to get even more crowded - and for longer!

--------------------
Don't judge all Anglicans in Sydney by prevailing Diocesan standards!

Posts: 401 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

- Posted      Profile for Patdys     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Woohoo, Melbourne. Drinks with a cousin tonight and then networking and conference. Fit in the odd run if I can. Gold Coast next weekend and cairns the weekend after. Then back to the grind. Conference, marathon and holidays. Collapse in a heap is in there somewhere.

--------------------
Marathon run. Next Dream. Australian this time.

Evangeline
Shipmate
# 7002

- Posted      Profile for Evangeline   Email Evangeline   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I always thought Rudd a bad leader and insincere too. He was ousted by his colleagues for being so unpopular in polls etc and for instigating so many rushed schemes that he washed his hands of and put all the blame back on his Ministers when they went pear-shaped. That's not leadership.

As Zappa said though this is a thread amongst friends so I will cease and desist my vitriolic dislike of our new PM [Biased]

Is that NT news for real? Hilarious priorities, mind you being without a fridge in the NT is a pretty dire circumstance.

Posts: 2871 | From: "A capsule of modernity afloat in a wild sea" | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
the giant cheeseburger
Shipmate
# 10942

quote:
I always thought Rudd a bad leader and insincere too. He was ousted by his colleagues for being so unpopular in polls etc and for instigating so many rushed schemes that he washed his hands of and put all the blame back on his Ministers when they went pear-shaped. That's not leadership.

As Zappa said though this is a thread amongst friends so I will cease and desist my vitriolic dislike of our new PM [Biased]

Is that NT news for real? Hilarious priorities, mind you being without a fridge in the NT is a pretty dire circumstance.

I'm not too keen on either Rudd or Gillard as the leaders of this country, or Abbott for that matter.

The way forward for Labor, in my opinion, is a heavy loss in the upcoming election (probably less heavy under Rudd than Gillard) followed by a cleaning out of the ranks over the next two terms in opposition. It could even take only one term if the incoming Abbott administration repeats the mistakes of the 2004-07 Howard term when they went way too extreme and comprehensively burned any credibility they had.

I'm 100% sure the NT News image is a joke, there are no stories on their website about the mayor's fridge and they have a reputation for a quirky sense of humour which makes them the only somewhat likeable Murdoch rag in the nation. Their Twitter feed also had these gems last night...
quote:
RECAP: KEV loves BILL, PENNY, GOOD PEOPLE, ZIPPING, hates JULIA, SWANNY, TONY. JULIA hates KEV, BILL, TONY, HOWARD, loves TIM. #spill
quote:
CANBERRA WEATHER FORECAST FOR THURSDAY: SMUG WARNING. CHANCE OF BLOOD. HUMILITY 0.2% #spill

--------------------

Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

- Posted      Profile for Banner Lady   Email Banner Lady   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
With you there, cheesy. I really don't want to vote for any of them.
Worst thing about the political spill for most of us in Oz was that it bumped both the tennis at Wimbledon and the rugby State of Origin 2 off the tube.

Fair suck of the sav!

--------------------
Women in the church are not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be enjoyed.

Posts: 7080 | From: Canberra Australia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:

The NT News is beaten only by the Illawarra Mercury for sheer crass idiocy

--------------------

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Gwai
Shipmate
# 11076

- Posted      Profile for Gwai   Email Gwai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
If you will forgive the intrusion of an American: a friend (also American) shared a poem with me. She recently was in Turkey, saw various sites at Gallipoli and was very struck. She is published internationally, so we have been debating about where she should to send it. However, she is perhaps sheltered, and doesn't have context, so when I offered to see if any Australians or Kiwis would give me an opinion, she said she'd be very interested. So any of you all would be willing, PM me!

--------------------
A master of men was the Goodly Fere,
A mate of the wind and sea.
If they think they ha’ slain our Goodly Fere
They are fools eternally.

Posts: 11914 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Evangeline
Shipmate
# 7002

I'd be more than happy to offer an Australian perspective (my Grandfather was a Digger but on Western Front not Gallipoli) on any context etc Tried to PM you but your inbox is full, maybe you've got a surfeit of takers.

Did your friend come across Ataturk's words? In 1934 Atatürk wrote a tribute to the ANZACs killed at Gallipoli

quote:

Those heroes that shed their blood and lost their lives... You are now lying in the soil of a friendly country. Therefore rest in peace. There is no difference between the Johnnies and the Mehmets to us where they lie side by side now here in this country of ours... you, the mothers, who sent their sons from faraway countries wipe away your tears; your sons are now lying in our bosom and are in peace. After having lost their lives on this land they have become our sons as well.

This inscription appears on the Kemal Atatürk Memorial, ANZAC Parade, Canberra.

Gwai
Shipmate
# 11076

- Posted      Profile for Gwai   Email Gwai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I had no idea that my box was full. Ack! Thanks! Will email.

--------------------
A master of men was the Goodly Fere,
A mate of the wind and sea.
If they think they ha’ slain our Goodly Fere
They are fools eternally.

Posts: 11914 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

Gwai The New Zealand Listener sometimes accept poems.

Yay for the nor'wester. The temperature reached 17c today, and possibly may tomorrow [Yipee]

In other great news - the Army is no longer occupying the centre city here* and most of the barricades are down, except when a large building is being demolished or for construction. I hope the good weather continues to Thursday because I want to walk around places I haven't been able to visit since Feb 2011.

* yes, I know their presence was necessary for safety and to prevent looters, but I hated it.

Huia

--------------------

Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

I've been on the road down to chez Draught since Sunday (3,300 kms, via a Town With A Bookshop, 55 hours on the road including four roadside sleeps and a visit to a shippie in aforementioned town) so now I'd better let you know what I've already splurged on Facebook ... we're off to NZ again, moving to a town for which I haven't yet thought up a moniker, to a position which I won't identify here.

[Ultra confused]

Got that?

--------------------

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Hope the aforementioned Shipmate is reading lots from the bookshop and that all is well chez Draught.

Interesting news. When does the move take place?

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Posts: 9745 | From: girt by sea | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

October. Hopefully it will be a little warmer then in the wobbly isles, and equally hopefully I may be a little bit over the beginnings of the demonic "build-up" in the Top End.

Kuruman can't wait! She has a great job in the Top, but the climate is not altogether to her taste.

--------------------

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Kuruman can't wait! She has a great job in the Top, but the climate is not altogether to her taste.
Each to his own taste I guess, but I think I side with Kuruman here. However, the rain and sudden arrival of winter have caused a flare of arthritis. Could hardly move for three days and am still hobbling.

The brother of a DIL and his girlfriend were working their way around Australia few years ago. They arrived in your area and now hate leaving it. They married, had a daughter, built a beautiful house. He's opened his own refrigeration business and goes fishing and also hunts pigs with his dogs. She's done a degree and a couple of diplomas.

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

- Posted      Profile for Galloping Granny   Email Galloping Granny   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
we're off to NZ again, moving to a town for which I haven't yet thought up a moniker, to a position which I won't identify here.

[Ultra confused]

Got that?

What a tease!

GG

--------------------
The Kingdom of Heaven is spread upon the earth, and men do not see it. Gospel of Thomas, 113

Posts: 2629 | From: Matarangi | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

Good to know you're moning up in the world [Razz]

Pack your winter woolies Zappa, you know that summer happens in February.

Huia

--------------------

Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

Briefly [Frown]

But I guess we'll survive (kuruman and kuruzapplet # 2 will thrive while kuruzapplet # 1 and I will shiver 361 days of the year).

But it's home.

--------------------

Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

Prayers for you and Kuruman in this expedition.

--------------------

Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

[Yipee] Today there is a party in town to celebrate the re-opening of Cathedral Square [Yipee] and it's sunny as well [Yipee]

The city is coming back, even if we still don't know the decision on the Cathedral [Confused] .

Huia

--------------------

Mr Curly

Off to Curly Flat
# 5518

- Posted      Profile for Mr Curly   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Chilling on the sunny Gold Coast. [Yipee] With extended family [Ultra confused]

mr curly

--------------------
My Blog - Writing, Film, Other Stuff

Posts: 2645 | From: Curly Flat | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
rexory
Shipmate
# 4708

- Posted      Profile for rexory   Author's homepage   Email rexory   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Curly:
Chilling on the sunny Gold Coast. [Yipee] With extended family [Ultra confused]

mr curly

Chilling here in Perth - because it's cold!

--------------------
Our first words on getting to heaven will be "Ohhh!", with an air of "Now I understand!" - CS Lewis, via Philip Yancey, "What Good is God", 2010

Posts: 2974 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

This video is a must see for all Anglicans in Sydney, especially those who will be attending Synod to elect a new archbishop. Quite short, but to the point.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Killing me]

That was brilliant, thanks Loth!

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Mr Curly

Off to Curly Flat
# 5518

- Posted      Profile for Mr Curly   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Staying up late with Biggest and Middle watching the cricket.

mr curly

--------------------
My Blog - Writing, Film, Other Stuff

Posts: 2645 | From: Curly Flat | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I love that video! The dialogue (whatever it is) is so topical. And captioned.

Wipes [Tear]

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

I realise it's is probably a typo, but how did the ABC let a large poster go all through production and distribution with a spelling mistake? Local ABC shop is selling "Dr Who CUSIONS."

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I didn't know that ++Canterbury had his own range of shops - is this the new look since Justin Welby took over?

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

Haha! National Broadcaster. Australian Broadcasting Commission.

--------------------

Evangeline
Shipmate
# 7002

quote:
Originally posted by Welease Woderwick:
I didn't know that ++Canterbury had his own range of shops - is this the new look since Justin Welby took over?

He does, I was in one the other day, lovely range of rugby tops and sporting wear.
[Smile]

Rowen
Shipmate
# 1194

- Posted      Profile for Rowen   Email Rowen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Over the next two days, I will be involved with the State Government/Vic Council of Churches disaster chaplaincy program, as we go over to a group of villages in a mountainous area, and do post fire/flood impact assessment/pastoral care. If you have a spare moment in the next 48 hours, please keep us all in your prayers.
Today I went to a training day for another part of their processes. It has all been interesting so far, and I assume the next days will be too.

--------------------
"May I live this day… compassionate of heart" (John O’Donoghue)...

Posts: 4897 | From: Somewhere cold in Victoria, Australia | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Macrina
Shipmate
# 8807

- Posted      Profile for Macrina   Email Macrina   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm here! Landed on Sunday, cleared Immigration and am legal for at least a year. Woohoo. Bit of a shock coming from an actual bona fide Summer into a cold southerly though.

I've been staying with a friend for a week so took myself to her local Christchurch parish this week. They were lovely and welcoming and put me onto an Anglican parish right around the corner from me in my new city that I didn't know existed.

Timaru today.

Posts: 535 | From: Christchurch, New Zealand | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Evangeline
Shipmate
# 7002

Welcome to the Antipodes Macrina, hope you have a wonderful time.

Rowen [Votive] for the training and thank-you and PTL for the work that you and other clergy do in rural and remote areas. [Votive]

Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

Welcome to the South Island Macrina, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Huia

--------------------

Evangeline
Shipmate
# 7002

quote:
Is he still a favourite Zappa?
Latchkey Kid
Shipmate
# 12444

- Posted      Profile for Latchkey Kid   Author's homepage   Email Latchkey Kid   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Rowen [Votive]

Tell us how you go.

--------------------
'You must never give way for an answer. An answer is always the stretch of road that's behind you. Only a question can point the way forward.'
Mika; in Hello? Is Anybody There?, Jostein Gaardner

Posts: 2592 | From: The wizardest little town in Oz | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged
AdamPater
Sacristan of the LavaLamp
# 4431

- Posted      Profile for AdamPater   Email AdamPater   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Can anyone here point me to where I need to go to apologise for being Australian?

--------------------
Put not your trust in princes.

Posts: 4894 | From: On the left of the big pink bit. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

I know it's no consolation Adam, but with the current government here I think the same would happen if they sailed further east.

Huia

--------------------

Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

- Posted      Profile for Galloping Granny   Email Galloping Granny   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Greetings, Macrina, from Te Ika a Maui. I'm sure you'll make good friends in Timaru and have many happy experiences.

GG

--------------------
The Kingdom of Heaven is spread upon the earth, and men do not see it. Gospel of Thomas, 113

Posts: 2629 | From: Matarangi | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  25  26  27 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016