homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Prayers of the Faithful 2013 (Page 50)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ...  86  87  88 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Prayers of the Faithful 2013
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For everyone involved in the airliner crash at San Francisco [Votive]

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
ArachnidinElmet
Shipmate
# 17346

- Posted      Profile for ArachnidinElmet   Email ArachnidinElmet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for all intentions here, especially for those with health problems. [Votive]

Also praying for all the places, Syria, Egypt, Nigeria Arizona and San Francisco, wherever people need prayers the most at this time. [Votive]

Posts: 1887 | From: the rhubarb triangle | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
Mad Cat
Shipmate
# 9104

- Posted      Profile for Mad Cat   Email Mad Cat   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please pray - depression is bubbling up and it's manifesting as anger.

I'm praying for God to transform and redeem things that I've been holding on to for too long. Time for the garden to grow. [Votive]

--------------------
Weird and sweary.

Posts: 1844 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Grammatica
Shipmate
# 13248

- Posted      Profile for Grammatica   Email Grammatica   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For my cousin. Lord, please grant him sobriety at last, one day at a time.
Posts: 1058 | From: where the lemon trees blosson | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Holding us all in the living, loving Light.

[Votive]

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers for those living in the Canadian town of Lac-Megantic after news reports of a train derailment and explosions.

--------------------
Not every Anglican in Sydney is Sydney Anglican

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Evangeline
Shipmate
# 7002

- Posted      Profile for Evangeline   Email Evangeline   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Gee D:
Prayers for those living in the Canadian town of Lac-Megantic after news reports of a train derailment and explosions.

A train filled with oil derailing and exploding in the city centre according to the BBC news, praying it's not as bad as it sounds
[Votive]

Posts: 2871 | From: "A capsule of modernity afloat in a wild sea" | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
QLib

Bad Example
# 43

- Posted      Profile for QLib   Email QLib   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
Tradition is the handing down of the flame, not the worship of the ashes Gustav Mahler.

Posts: 8913 | From: Page 28 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

- Posted      Profile for Heavenly Anarchist   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
'I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.' Douglas Adams
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Posts: 2831 | From: Trumpington | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For Grammatica's cousin, for sobriety.

For Mad Cat, for healing and renewal.

For Syria, Egypt, Nigeria, and Arizona.

For all affected by the crash in San Francisco.

For all affected by the derailment in Lac-Megantic.

For those affected by the flooding in Alberta.

For G., for healing and success.

For the Telemum.

For me to herewith do what needs to be done.

For my heart's desire.

For good habit forming for me.

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Posts: 3509 | From: East Anglia | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
for the people of Two Rivers, Alaska, who've just been issued the order to evacuate as a man-made wildfire heads towards them. I used to live there and own property there (would be nice if that didn't burn, too) and it's an agriculture and dog mushing town, so evacuation means lots of animals. some will probably have to be left behind. please please please let the fire stop at the river.

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Grammatica
Shipmate
# 13248

- Posted      Profile for Grammatica   Email Grammatica   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]
Posts: 1058 | From: where the lemon trees blosson | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers for all, and some for my friends who have just made the decision to put an elderly relative who has been living with them in a nursing home. It's not an untimely decision, but hard.

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 

[Votive]

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Graven Image
Shipmate
# 8755

- Posted      Profile for Graven Image   Email Graven Image   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers please, had infection for which I needed to take antibiotics, treatment is making me very sick for several days. I can not eat yogurt to gain back the good bacteria to calm down digestive system as all milk products make me throw up. Between a rock and a hard place here. Will phone doctor on Monday when he returns from long holiday week-end, hopefully he will have a working suggestion.
Posts: 2641 | From: Third planet from the sun. USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
malik3000
Shipmate
# 11437

- Posted      Profile for malik3000   Author's homepage   Email malik3000   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] [Votive] [Votive]
For the people and animals of Two Rivers, Alaska, for Graven Image to be relieved of misery, for Mad Cat to be lifted from depression and for every name and need invoked here.

I urgently urgently need some prayers for discernment and clarity and ability to understand some complicated information. Today -- in the space of just a few minutes -- I have just received 2 very conflicting pieces of medical advice on how to proceed concerning my prostate cancer and I will need to make a decision quite quickly I think, not later. I have my work cut out for me, studying and doing my best to contact the New York doctors. Of course I am not an MD, but with medical situations like this the patient must be proactive. Medicare pays for a 2nd opinion -- I wonder will they pay for a 3rd opinion?? I really need for God to show me the way. [Votive] [Votive]

[ 08. July 2013, 04:09: Message edited by: malik3000 ]

--------------------
God = love.
Otherwise, things are not just black or white.

Posts: 3149 | From: North America | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Starbug
Shipmate
# 15917

- Posted      Profile for Starbug   Email Starbug   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for all by name. [Votive]

My elderly mum has blocked her kitchen drain with too much cooking fat and washing powder. I tried shifting it, both from the kitchen and the manhole ends, but the blockage lies somewhere in the middle. I've made an appointment for a professional to come next Saturday afternoon, as I can't get time off work right now. Unfortunately, Mum is not always in her right mind and has been known to shout at people who come to help. Please pray that she will be calm and allow the drain person to do their job.

--------------------
“Oh the pointing again. They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?” ― The Day of the Doctor

Posts: 1189 | From: West of the New Forest | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Niteowl

Hopeless Insomniac
# 15841

- Posted      Profile for Niteowl   Email Niteowl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for all and requesting prayer for continued precarious health situation.

--------------------
"love all, trust few, do wrong to no one"
Wm. Shakespeare

Posts: 2437 | From: U.S. | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged
ThunderBunk

Stone cold idiot
# 15579

- Posted      Profile for ThunderBunk   Email ThunderBunk   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Graven Image:
Prayers please, had infection for which I needed to take antibiotics, treatment is making me very sick for several days. I can not eat yogurt to gain back the good bacteria to calm down digestive system as all milk products make me throw up. Between a rock and a hard place here. Will phone doctor on Monday when he returns from long holiday week-end, hopefully he will have a working suggestion.

A small thing, but in the UK some soya products have yoghurt cultures in them whilst containing no lactose. These were enormously helpful to me when I faced the same situation recently. Not sure if they exist in your neck of the woods.

--------------------
Currently mostly furious, and occasionally foolish. Normal service may resume eventually. Or it may not. And remember children, "feiern ist wichtig".

Foolish, potentially deranged witterings

Posts: 2208 | From: Norwich | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Lac-Mégantic It keeps getting more horrific. [Tear] [Votive]

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
malik3000
Shipmate
# 11437

- Posted      Profile for malik3000   Author's homepage   Email malik3000   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by PeteC:
Lac-Mégantic It keeps getting more horrific. [Tear] [Votive]

Amen [Votive]

--------------------
God = love.

daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

- Posted      Profile for daisymay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] reading [Votive] praying [Votive]

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Posts: 11224 | From: London - originally Dundee, Blairgowrie etc... | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
agrgurich
Shipmate
# 5724

- Posted      Profile for agrgurich   Email agrgurich   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for ajj

--------------------
Life is a comedy to those who think & a tragedy to those who feel.-Horace Walpole

AJG

Posts: 4478 | From: Michigan's Copper Country | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For a private concern.

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Graven Image
Shipmate
# 8755

- Posted      Profile for Graven Image   Email Graven Image   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thank you to all who prayed and offered suggestions. Feeling much better this evening. MD dropped rest of meds and gave me a shot and thinks I should be fine.

Praying for guidance for all seeking answers and clarity of mind in doing what is best.

Posts: 2641 | From: Third planet from the sun. USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

[Votive]

--------------------

Starbug
Shipmate
# 15917

- Posted      Profile for Starbug   Email Starbug   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 

--------------------
“Oh the pointing again. They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?” ― The Day of the Doctor

Posts: 1189 | From: West of the New Forest | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Stumbling Pilgrim
Shipmate
# 7637

- Posted      Profile for Stumbling Pilgrim   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Feel a bit selfish in the face of all the needs here, but just feeling in need of a bit of [Votive]

--------------------
Stumbling in the Master's footsteps as best I can.

Posts: 492 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Mad Cat
Shipmate
# 9104

- Posted      Profile for Mad Cat   Email Mad Cat   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Catching up with prayers and adding another request:

I've had a week off work so far and have slept badly and been plagued by anxiety dreams. Last night's extravaganza was explicitly work related*, so I think I've still not switched off. Please pray that I can, and that right soon [Votive]

* A load of kids misbehaving, and I don't know them so I can't b*****k them adequately. And a load of photocopied stories that I've dropped on the floor and have to put back in order. A teacher's life [Ultra confused]

--------------------
Weird and sweary.

Posts: 1844 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Just to say my father collapsed while out with my Mum today. It is suspected my father had a mild heart attack, possibly due to the temperature. He will likely to be in hospital at least for a few days.

Mum has moderate dementia, and needs someone with her, my sister is there tonight, but as she has family I will be going over tomorrow.

Jengie

[ 09. July 2013, 19:00: Message edited by: Jengie Jon ]

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jack the Lass

Ship's airhead
# 3415

- Posted      Profile for Jack the Lass   Author's homepage   Email Jack the Lass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] particularly for Jengie and her family [Votive]

--------------------
"My body is a temple - it's big and doesn't move." (Jo Brand)
wiblog blipfoto blog

Posts: 5767 | From: the land of the deep-fried Mars Bar | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

[Votive]

--------------------

ArachnidinElmet
Shipmate
# 17346

- Posted      Profile for ArachnidinElmet   Email ArachnidinElmet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
'If a pleasant, straight-forward life is not possible then one must try to wriggle through by subtle manoeuvres' - Kafka

Posts: 1887 | From: the rhubarb triangle | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
Abigail
Shipmate
# 1672

- Posted      Profile for Abigail     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for all as I read back over the last few days... [Votive]

And if you could please pray for me. I've got so much to be grateful for but life's feeling a bit empty and lonely at the moment and I'm worrying constantly about trivial things.

--------------------
The older I get the less I know.

Posts: 505 | From: London | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

Bad habits ahoy [brick wall]

Praying thru [Votive]

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

[Votive]

--------------------

Starbug
Shipmate
# 15917

After various family wranglings, it's been agreed that Mum's drain pipe is going to be replaced, which should mean that we don't have to keep unblocking it every few months any more. As I pointer out to Brother-in-law, none of us is getting any younger and none of us want to do it, so this seems to be the best solution all round. Thanks be to God.

--------------------

Taliesin
Shipmate
# 14017

- Posted      Profile for Taliesin   Email Taliesin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by John Holding:
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs Shrew:

Grandpa ... was having seizures and hallucinations and had verylow blood ooxygen. Turns out he has pneumonia and heart failure at least but is still hallucinating and sleeping constantly.

[tangent]

NOTE: this is not intended to be a substitute for medical diagnosis and prescription

Hallucinations in the elderly, especially those on varieties of medications for different ailments, are frequently found to be the result of potassium deficiency resulting from interaction between medicines. This can normally be cured by ensuring consumption of a banana a day. Try is and see -- if his hallucinations stop, you've won -- and if they haven't, he's eaten more bananas than he would have otherwise, and they say fruit is good for you. [/tangent]

John

URGENT
The opposite is (also?) true.
Low sodium causes hallucinations and is also caused sometimes by interaction of medication. In this case, bananas would make it worse. Never experiment without a blood test to determine actual levels. God
Bless and good luck.

Posts: 2138 | From: South, UK | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

- Posted      Profile for Heavenly Anarchist   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
'I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.' Douglas Adams
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Posts: 2831 | From: Trumpington | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Nanny Ogg

Ship's cushion
# 1176

- Posted      Profile for Nanny Ogg   Email Nanny Ogg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please pray for A, C and H who were in the same bay as me during my recent hospital stay. Pray for complete restoration to health.

--------------------
Buy me a beer and I'm you friend forever

Posts: 4137 | From: Away with the fairies | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

- Posted      Profile for daisymay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] reading [Votive] praying [Votive]

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Posts: 11224 | From: London - originally Dundee, Blairgowrie etc... | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Dad still in hospital but it seems under control, Mum still not sorted what has happened. She was asking which of her brothers had died this evening.

Social services informed and we have to see how we manage until Monday although there are now emergency numbers.

Jengie

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Our young friend F had the tumours removed successfully and has sent us a couple of upbeat texts but it's going to be a while before we know just how much she will recover. She is moving to a specialist hospital shortly so we're praying that they can do their stuff, and with His help make a full recovery.

[Votive] For you all and your friends, and the town of Lac-Mégantic.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

For Sioni's F, for healing.

For all affected by the explosion in Lac-Mégantic.

For healing for Jengie's Dad. For clarity for her mother.

For Nanny Ogg and A, C, and H, for healing.

For Grandpa Shrew.

For the Starbug family drainpipes.

For fulfilment, good company and peace of mind for Abigail.

For healing for Mad Cat.

For a bit of [Votive] for Stumbling Pilgrim.

For healing for Graven Image, and guidance for all who seek it.

For healing for Niteowl, stat.

For clarity and discernment for malik3000. Melanoma et al be gone!!!

For the people and animals of Two Rivers, Alaska.

For Nicolemrs friends.

For me to get all the things done before I finish my current job. And for my next job to be even more wonderful and bathed in bliss &c &c.

For my heart's desire.

For the Telemum.

For good habit forming.

For G., for healing and success.

--------------------

ebeth

Shipmate
# 4474

- Posted      Profile for ebeth     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Still sorting out my dizziness -- yes, it's been a year of this. I have another appointment on Monday .

--------------------
"To eat bread without hope is still, slowly to starve to death." --Pearl S. Buck

Posts: 1486 | From: Here | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

[Votive]

--------------------

malik3000
Shipmate
# 11437

Dear God! Lac Megantic -- it just gets worse -- what a horror for them. Prayers for all who have died and for all the surviving townspeople and all family and friends of the missing.

For all the children of Abraham in Egypt, and all Egyptians -- may this downward slide be turned around -- God can do miracles, and may there be understanding and reconciliation.

Like prayers for Syria and everywhere in the world where people are facing societal fracturing

For all facing hardships within their families

For all with difficult decisions to make

For all facing health issues

As for me with decisions to make as to how to proceed medically -- my anxiety level has lessened -- still have yet to make decisions but God is blessing me with a calmer spirit about it all -- compared to many I am extremely lucky, thanks be to God

I also was thinking about, and thanking God about, how fortunate I was to have gone to college when I did, to get into my career when I did, and to be able to retire from it when I did. I was thinking about this because I was watching the news about how, in the country of my residence, the current and upcoming generations will as a whole never know the level of financial security that the "middle class" of my generation was able to enjoy. This is in no way a political comment which would be inappropriate in this thread -- the why of the situation is not the focus here -- but just a recognition that things are getting harder for more people -- and even more so elsewhere in the world, and so I offer prayers for all facing difficult lives.

--------------------
God = love.

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--There's an "Amber Alert" (missing kid) out for a 21 month old girl in Oakland, CA, USA. The situation is getting more and more complicated: father supposedly went into store alone, leaving the girl in the car with her demented grandmother. There are questions as to whether a stranger took her, or her father was involved, or.... May she be found soon, safe and sound, and come into the care of someone (whether father, other family, or a caregiver) who is fit, loves her, and will do their best to keep her safe.

--For the female protesters in Tahrir Square (Cairo, Egypt), to be safe from the men who are routinely assaulting them.

--For me: ongoing health stuff (esp. migraines!) and private intentions.

Thanks!

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ...  86  87  88 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016